Processor Arm cortexA53 GPU mali720 MP2
8 GB built-in memory / 1GB RAM
The brightness of 4000 lumens
Native 1280 * 800 (RGB), maximum support 1920 * 1080
The contrast of 2000: 01: 00
Keystone +/- 15 degrees of physical correction
5 W * 2Stereo dynamics
Projection mode Front / rear, ceiling mount / table top
Recommended dimensions of 60 "-120" (there is still information that up to 200 inches)
Projection distance of 1.9 m, 5 m
Support red-blue 3D
A photo
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedD___A___N - 18.09.18, 11:20

Rep: (15)
In 2016 he acquired Everycom UC40S, sometimes staring at the cottage. Who is lying, because no desire to dance with the codec AC3, and so there is a TV set of 50 inches.
I bought an apartment, and immediately provided for the repair of the output wires to the wall to the projector, since all the same to implement SAFE !!! Vandal-proof !! Shatterproof and so on !!! 100 in homes for children and really want for yourself.
Pochityvaya information after 2 years of studying the last stumbled upon this device.
I liked the design, stereo speakers, a lot of lumens, 5g wifi.
Reading and comparing, as I understand it is now a leader in this price category. Who thinks that? There are owners?

Post has been editedD___A___N - 21.02.19, 23:14

Compare M5 and T3https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_edqtNzoxk
Buy a New Year =)
Unpacking and comparison with X9https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUdbmVurVlQ
Very cool

Post has been editedD___A___N - 17.10.18, 09:50

Yesterday took a mail-projector. I must say that compared to the UNIC 40 is simply FIRE.
Incredibly cool design (I took white). Wonderful audio. Huge lens compared with Unicom.
The first step is included just two projectors side by side. M5 at times brighter. He was even seen in the light of the chandelier.
I took the version of android. However, with built-in video player all movies MKV run without sound. I try to install a third-party.
Lay vidos comparison.
If we decide on the projector, then I think this is the minimum that is necessary to spend 12,000 rubles

Rep: (1)
* D___A___N, 1 1 story! (Also taken to replace Unicom)

I took today, white, without taking androjda - 9400 went on sale with Alik. I took from Eddie.

The brightness of cool - the day we can not straining to see. I took for movies and ps4.

It remains to adjust the color profile, as well as out of the box everything works fine

Here is a link to the video comparison Touyinger M5 vs Touyiner (everycom) UC40S aka Unic.https://youtu.be/wMp14uJwLP8
I could not help thinking, as if the lamp has deteriorated on my UC40. In my earlier it was brighter. Photo "before" is attached.
I note that he actually worked on the strength of 50 hours. Basically I am lying. By the way, and could in the country in the -15 to lie.
And it suggests, and how many will serve as bright M5 .....

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedD___A___N - 27.11.18, 21:43

* D___A___N, Hello, you regulated trapeze? I have the X and Y - is only a plus, minus does not go away. And it is necessary, just as minus

Or jamb flashing - or something else.

ADF: When connected via hdmi - there is a possibility in the settings (the first paragraph right) adjusted for x \ y. So - there is only a plus, minus does not go away - although it should be. It turns out the right side of turn - and left there. I think if you try - you will understand))

Post has been editedKissMyAirs - 06.12.18, 23:36

Hey. I connect today Sonya 3, and check it out. Message will edit.

Post has been editedD___A___N - 07.12.18, 09:24

Rep: (0)
Greetings, please tell me nobody faced with the problem of jerks mikrofrizov and images? Films obtained Watch - + 25 hertz. While at a cheaper friezes there and at 60 hertz.

* Tokenzo, there is. a small gap pictures. Himself playing in ps4 and movies - I do not see in the movies, but in games there. Hope will correct firmware

I found the decision for themselves. Exhibit any resolution and 50 Hz. Breaks pictures and logs lost;)

I have a problem out of the box. Only recently I noticed a green dot. I wrote seller, waiting for what he would say. Then I will edit the post.
The seller wrote that he would send a new screen.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedD___A___N - 19.12.18, 09:59

I liked this projector. whether it is worth their money? And users that is not enough, not enough information.

I decided with the image problem on ps4 ps4 selecting settings 1080i resolution instead of 1080p. Chromocast and could not get to work normally, slips gray horizontal bar, where you can select only 50Hz.

I do not understand what is at stake. I have an android version.
Works sony PS3 and movies with sound (but only after the installation of the player).
By the way, used in conjunction with the curtain Tuplyur white Ikea.
I advise the projector.

Post has been editedD___A___N - 06.01.19, 22:15

If you purchase the projector 6000 p I'm sorry that this justifies its cost. After setting completely satisfied. I recommend;)

Rep: (7)
All OK. Just confused why Edward so brazenly lying about 400 Annecy?
Ekselvan about your M5 honestly wrote that there 250 Annecy.

Speaking of my problem with green dots. Eddie sent a new screen =).

I bought a few days ago, this projector version without android. When connecting the USB drive video displays, and there is no sound. I understand you want to install a supporter of the player, just how to do it? Or maybe there firmware on it newer, which eliminates problems with kodekami?

Rep: (16)
* Denzz84, sound accidentally AC3?

Yes, AC3

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/09/19, 00:51