Tronsmart Element T6 & JBL charge 3 (replica) | What's better?

Rep: (0)
Or herehttps://droid-box.ru/m...lid=991092128119545452 ?

Rep: (15)
Rty9000 @ 03/03/19, 20:06*
Now it costs about 4k with a cover

Well, if you take and apply the seller’s coupon, the price is normal.
Attached Image

I bought it on Ali. Came in two weeks. Price 3500 with a cover. It plays normally. Expected louder of course.

Rep: (25)
Throw off the equalizer settings ideal for her in your opinion

Rep: (1)
Tell me, how does it charge? Once charged, three hours stood on charge, enough for an hour of work. Today I set for 7 hours to charge. There is no charge indicator, right?

Rep: (14)
* rty9000, when charging, the red indicator around the volume knob lights up. Where is blue when the column is playing. And when the column is charged, it lights up in green.

What are you charging? When I connected to the laptop, it took a long time to charge. Then he started charging with charging from Xiaomi note 5 and it could charge in an hour or two and holds for a long time

Rep: (15)
Rty9000 @ 03/10/19, 19:50*
Tell me, how does it charge?

It charges about 2-2.5 hours, it depends on how much it has sat down, it doesn’t have a charge indicator, but when the speaker is turned off, the backlight around the volume increase twinkle glows red when it is charged, it glows green. Like everything said so: thank_you:

Well, then I didn’t charge the first time?

* rty9000 , maybe cable, maybe charging. Well, the worst part is marriage (

The cable, plug are ordinary, I charge the smartphone with them. Well, the second time it seems to be charged

* rty9000, Well, how do you like the column itself, like it?

Yes. And the child is completely crazy about her. I never thought that he liked Rep and RnB. He is not yet 6

* rty9000 I’m four years old, so every night he asks to turn it on and dance. He asks for it, although at home there is a powerful stationary system))))

The speaker is no longer connected to the smartphone. From the very beginning, she only connected to my smartphone, she did not connect to others, and now mine doesn’t see her either. What can be done in this situation?

* rty9000 , Of course you had to immediately write to the seller about this ...
Have you tried switching the column between devices? Long press play / pause?

I took it to CSN, so it’s easier to resolve issues under warranty. Looks like I got the point. If there is a smartphone nearby with the bluetooth on, then the column will connect to it. I've never turned off my bluetooth, because I use a headset. Yesterday we tried it, turned it off on my smartphone and the column connected to another. Looks like they sorted it out, thanks everyone for the help

Now she is on sale at Ali 2500, with coupons coming out 2200, I also looked at a lot of reviews, I waited for some sort of sale, I ordered it now. Before that, there was a column from xiaomi (also liked it), but gave it to a friend.

https: //en.aliexpress....3111.0.0.fb2e33edUMpuCd

* krassava I think you will not regret it, it plays great.
The other day, a friend received another column with Ali. It costs certainly cheaper (I don’t know what brand it is, but the name T2 is for $ 20). I listened to her and realized that I had made the right choice. If the T6 plays nicely, then it just squeaks and that's it ...

Post has been editedSimur_m - 28.03.19, 11:37

Rep: (2)
The column worked for 9 months and died. At first, wheezing appeared, then completely shut up. I took it on Ali, so there is no guarantee. She played well, everything was fine. But still, these Chinese noun are roulette. Lucky - no luck. It’s better to pay extra one and a half to two thousand and take the same JBL.

Guys, tell me what good equalizer to download in the market under the Tronsmart Element T6 column?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/12/19, 17:38