Tronsmart Element T6 & JBL charge 3 (replica) | What's better?

Rep: (4)
Recently compared with guys t6 with flip4, at t6 volume wins flip4, according to Bassam also heard enough t6 and now I can not listen to flip4, Bass I miss)

Rep: (15)
* Wiki10, with original GBL comparison I did not, with copies do not see the point. In general, from the column just trudge)))

Rep: (3)
I bought tronsmart element t6 and almost regret. Column uniquely qualitatively made. Watched a lot of reviews saying eats medium and low - I want to say my point of view. All this is nonsense, with the equalizer can be set up perfectly. Good rich sound with powerful bass. Very pleased with this purchase.

* Dim3mc I congratulate you on a colleague))

Rep: (0)
Dear owners, please measure the exact column length and diameter. Weight would be too real to know it. I think that would be in the summer to the great trailers. Last year skated with JBL charge3 original - and so, it is not suitable for this task (((too big and heavy is not attached properly, and because of the weight of the catches decent kicks on the curbs and bumps..

* Rawalex Tonight I will try not to forget to measure

Ordered column have this seller on Pandan for 1900 rubles .:
https://pandao.ru/prod...4c3c-8134-43f39f7281ad
A month passed, it issued an international track beats still probably left. Welcome to the Pandavas asked to contact the seller, sent the first time, second time promised that contact. And the silence, for more than 10 days.
How to bend the Pandavas that they moved, and how long can they open a dispute, if the estimated arrival date is March 3, and the purchase of a guarantee of 75 days, until April?

Posted on 14/02/2019, 11:36:

Pandan fucking!
Ordered to the column cover with Ali, he arrived in 12 days.
A column is not all!

Rawalex @ 14.02.19, 3:33*
Vaja owners, please measure the exact column length and diameter. Weight would be too real to know it.

Length 19.5 cm. Diameter of 7.5 cm. Weight 560 grams.

rsusa24 @ 14.02.19, 12:17*
Length 19.5 cm. Diameter of 7.5 cm. Weight 560 grams.

Thanks a lot! The idea is to come, the weight of 560 is much more convenient than the 800 at JBL charge3.

Rep: (4)
* Remyr , Was taken from seller Everest Pandan too 1900. 2 weeks did not beat the track. M wrote in Pandan Bk the next day huddled track. It reached 3 weeks.

Post has been editedvanoom - 15.02.19, 20:58

* vanoom, divider impressions))

He died six months later. First began to wheeze when vozproizvedenii, then the sound altogether propal.Razobral. Visually, all the contacts in place, nothing has fallen off. I am writing angry letters to the seller. Column liked. I listened to every day in the office on volume below the average

* Mode-M, maybe you just got unlucky, he can hit a marriage ... And could someone in the office to drop it and not to admit? Itself I use about five months, enjoy the speakers, listen to almost every day.

Write a short review so to speak, after a little use of this column. This is my first such column and compare I have nothing to say so, bought it looking almost all reviews on YouTube. I must say that I really liked the bass is excellent, not wheezing, even at maximum volume, in general, everything is fine, today went to the cottage, he took her with him, hung it in a case that from the grid on the hook in the gazebo in the street, and she played in I, radio, from 8-30 am until 14-00 in the volume above the average, the street was -6 today, everything is fine is not even sat down, in general I am very satisfied, later I want to test how it will work over time before being fully discharged , thank you who read to the end and to whom this review will be useful in the selection of this column: thank_you:

Post has been editedrsusa24 - 02.03.19, 17:54
Reason for editing: Error

* rsusa24, Congratulations on your purchase! I, too, bastard from this column)))

Rep: (1)
Also I want to order this. Now she is about 4k worth to cover Ali in the official store. Do you think the normal price?

* rty9000 , Tell me how much it ye?

* rty9000 In my second post, there is a link where I bought my column. Now it's worth $ 50, I do not know how much it exactly in rubles, but it seems less than 4k ...

* rty9000 ,
In the DNS column price 3499 rbl., With one-year warranty from the store.https: //www.dns-shop.r...art-element-t6-cernyj/Cover the truth is not supplied, but it is possible and on Ali order.

My column had not arrived with the Pandavas. It took 1.5 months. The track is not beating, communication (through the support of the Pandavas) the seller is not. I am waiting for a month (according to the terms of the Pandavas) and open debate.
So it's not who do not advise this trading platform, and in particular, the seller - Everest.
But I cover arrived 1.5 weeks with Ali. The quality is not so hot, the joints are not very smooth. Included was a bonus, and a soft rag bag. He smelled what that chemistry so that I had to be for a week vyveset on the street for a week on the street the smell is gone!
So I now have hard and soft cover, but there is no column :)

Rep: (1)
50.62 dollars. Probably better in the CSN to take time. Yes, and I have already started to look at the Force

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/09/19, 8:10