Tronsmart Element T6 & JBL charge 3 (replica) | What's better?

Rep: (14)
Greetings to all!

I wanted to buy a portable speaker so that I could take something in the kitchen with something, take it with me to nature, and just when I don’t want to turn on the stationary system, so I could turn on the portable speaker for music or watch a movie from the laptop. I won’t pull the original JBL charge 3, so I thought about taking something easier. I reviewed a lot of YouTube video reviews and liked two of these options:Tronsmart Element T6 and JBL charge 3 (replica) . The fact that the original JBL plays excellently is understandable, but who listened live to the cue? As I understand it, there are replicas of different qualities, is it possible to somehow determine (by some signs) what replica quality? Or maybe someone listened to these two models live and can say which is better? Because Honestly, from the reviews on YouTube, you can’t hear much how the speakers play ...
Thanks in advance for your answers!

Having looked through the OLX a bit, I also liked the JBL Xtreme column (replica). In the price category, it comes out around $ 40. But after watching the videos on YouTube, they say that all the replicas are dull G. Unfortunately, I don’t have the opportunity to listen to it myself, so I decided to take the Tronsmart T6 all the same (they really praise it on the rollers). Ordered on ALI in the official store (Tut Tronsmart Element T6), at least as indicated. But I can’t understand one thing: why does it cost us about $ 46 on OLH, and on the official at ALI it costs $ 49? I contacted the seller, bargained for a good discount + cashback. I remember somehow I ordered a smartphone from Skyway meiza, something was about $ 150, so he didn’t even want to give $ 2 ... The seller, of course, is a milkman, he answers quickly, he did not skimp on the discount. I ordered it in the evening, in the morning the order went into the "Order sent" status. Now I look forward to my package, I really hope that I have not lost the choice, because It’s a little embarrassing that in many reviews they said that there are not enough high and medium. Although in some clips the treble and midrange are heard well, in others they are really muffled ... In general, how do I get to unsubscribe)

Post has been editedSimur_m - 09.10.18, 20:43

Rep: (0)
Hi, I used to look for norms too, I watched a lot of columns and, in my opinion, the best option is HOPESTAR H20, it’s more bass than tronsmart and sound like charge 3, but in the end I bought jbl charge 3 from my hands for 2000 original in perfect condition and I’m happy) ) 2000 it definitely costs!))

Yes, I already ordered the T6, now I look forward to it)))
Hopstar n20 also saw in the reviews, but even the soul lay on the T6.

Heh, tomorrow my column should come already. I can’t wait for it)) If I have time, then tomorrow I'll pick it up, if not, then on Monday. And all hands itch to hold her :)

Today I took my column. Guys, this is tin, just TIN !!! Very cool speaker. I reviewed a bunch of reviews on YouTube, the bass was very praised there, but unfortunately through the blogger’s microphone, the sound is not transmitted normally and it was difficult to evaluate the sound. Today I turned on the column, rolled it up louder - a bomb. The sound is clear, nothing wheezes, bass is really audible, and not just a bubbling. In the reviews, a lot of attention was paid to the fact that the speaker is tuned to bass and there are not enough high frequencies. Yes, there is such a moment, but I raised a little high frequencies in the equalizer and that's all - chic. By the way, I took another moment, I checked it, some bloggers talked about it, and someone wrote on the forums too: that if you pause the music, you hear hissing. I paired the column with the meyz M2 note, made the volume all over on two devices - there is no hissing, not even the slightest.
There is a box-case for the column (sold separately), such a mesh bag comes with the case. I think it will be a useful thing for transportation. The quality is also very good.

In general, I am satisfied with the column; each cent is worth it. I bought from an official seller on Ali, bargained from him a good discount. The seller makes contact, didn’t refuse to make a personal discount. In general, if anyone has any questions, I will be happy to answer! I’ll attach a few photos, I can’t hide under the spoiler, please correct the admin if I did something wrong.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (3)
I ordered 2.350 with coupons with Ali, the price bribed, at home there is an extreme2 copy, which seems to be enough to listen to, but there isn’t the power that the original, which you can’t save, was a little confused by the price, it can realize some substandard, now I looked, the price has caught up with the prices other stores, did anyone regret what he bought?

* kon_v_palto, I will not say for everyone, but I really like it. The sound is very good. I'm not talking about volume or bass, but about the pleasantness of sound. At work, we play a small tape recorder from Philips, so now I can’t listen to it, it cuts my ears)))

* kon_v_palto, although to be honest, you can be a little louder. According to reviews on YouTube, I expected that it would be a little louder ... But I have enough of this volume)))
And I understand you have not yet learned the goods? If you haven’t received it, please unsubscribe after receiving how you like it.

Post has been editedSimur_m - 09.10.18, 21:07

Yes, I also want to take a job, but the big and noisy workshop doesn’t pump, the guys brought extreme original-just a plague

* kon_v_palto, and when should your column arrive and what color did you order?

I think, in a couple of days, I ordered black

She came, she’s bothered by a noble, she’s imprisoned to a greater extent for electronics, a lot of bass is her hobby, but rock or metal will be worse for her, I think, because there aren’t enough mid frequencies, she cost 2.375, she’ll fit in the household

I'm in the equalizer a little low ubarl, and added high and medium. Now everything is OK!
I noticed that through the laptop, the speaker sounds better than through the phone

Hi, how long does it play at full volume? I haven’t lost 3 hours either, I began to ask for charging

Kon_v_palto @ 11/08/18, 14:09*
Hi, how long does it play at full volume? I haven’t lost 3 hours either, I began to ask for charging

Honestly, I haven’t tested it completely. I hear about an hour a day at medium volume. Enough for more than a week. But I did not measure the exact data ...

Rep: (27)
Simur_m @ 09/19/18, 21:56*
not enough high and medium.
Well, what do you want? So that boxes with a size of one and a half fist gave Hi-End sound? Yes, she “buzzes” more than “buzzes”, but does she have different tasks? In general, I like the sound, it doesn't fart, it doesn't creak. It costs not 7000. It is well assembled.

I just removed the bass a little in the equalizer and added the high - everything sounds cool, a very nice sound!

Rep: (7)
What equalizer did you use?
I would like to fix it on the mobile phone so that this equalization preset is applied only to this column, and does not apply to the headphones (so as not to constantly switch presets with the handles). How can this be done?

* DarkViper, normal equalizer in the standard player of the phone ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/23/19, 07:26