В download

ANDTEWITHB
TO REMABOUTHTHave ?

DON'T KNOW WHAT TO BEGIN?

Attached Image

Ask us, can we, with COLLEAGUES, be up to date and
we can help you
(COUNCIL) !!!

Please provide as much additional information as possible.
and who will do the repairs, you or the workers, so that we can understand!

: superman:: superman:: superman:

COLLEAGUES :
carlsson77,
Rashpill
biulder
Gohlik
vovo,
Fat111184,
Yorick 37,
Mat1985g

Our friends!(clickable)
Attached Image

Also "in topic": Smart home and communication systems: friends:

Since our site is already"not only the PDA", I had an idea to create such a topic. I have 20 years of experience in repairing apartments. I know what a difficult and difficult decision is to start making repairs. What problems and difficulties await along this path? In general, I will try to answer your questions, related to this topic. And maybe not only am I alone. This is not advertising, but perhapsindependent advice or opinion. Ask, what we can-help.: yes:

Post has been editedcarlsson77 - 17.01.18, 20:37
Reason for editing: relevance added
Yaroslav Yarovoy
Message#902
25.03.19, 11:28
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 26
Check in: 15.03.19
Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) SM-A750FZ

SithMaul @ 03/25/19 9:53*
But if you need to make a few holes, then deshmanskogo enough.
Plus there is such a thing as rental of equipment, there are firms that provide such services.

Yes, here you are right of course. But initially they asked for the purchase, so I share my own experience. The work of these tools (especially perforator) is difficult, it is not always neatly possible for them to manage and protect. And about the lease ... for me personally, the matter is dubious, since cheap Romanian tools can also be leased there, and for the breakdown to respond to someone who "broke."
carlsson77
Message#903
26.03.19, 14:49
Good guy...
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1644
Check in: 08.03.08
Motorola Moto M

* chuvachok123, Boshi I take the blue, the norms of the instrument, the Bulgarian only Metabo. With Ali, I do not advise, for 2-3 it will not be long enough

--------------------
For everyone in the player there is a track with which they want to hang themselves with a happy smile on their face. Outside of society, that's where I want to be .. В© P.S.Nizhny Novgorod

Snowman99
Message#904
20.05.19, 14:12
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 3
Check in: 23.04.19

chuvachok123 @ 03.24.19, 23:06*
I want to buy a drill (drill walls - bearing, panel house) and a screwdriver (assembling / disassembling furniture and technology). Tell me whether to order these devices with Ali? If so, tell me which ones and who? (preferably by reference). If not, which models to pay attention to and where to buy? (Moscow). Really buy something good for 2-3t.r apiece?

I would not advise such things with Ali ... By the way, there is an interesting manual for the racks of these deviceshttps: // obinstrumentah ... poverta-svoimi-rukami /

But in general, can it be better instead of a drill?
Yaroslav Yarovoy
Message#905
20.05.19, 14:52
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 26
Check in: 15.03.19
Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) SM-A750FZ

On Ali, such things should not be ordered, even if what you ordered is gone, it’s not a fact that it will live a long time.
alexz_zil
Message#906
29.05.19, 16:57
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 7
Check in: 23.04.19
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite 4/32

I do not see the point in renting a tool by the type of drill or drill. In any case, the farm is useful. And on Ali, it is not worth ordering because of the quality, which certainly leaves much to be desired. I took for myself the repair tools are good and not very expensive in Dnipro-M. You can considerhere. Actually for the price does not bite, but the tools have survived, I already had two repairs - an apartment and a dacha.

46 pagesV  « < 44 45 46 » 

mobile version    Now: 19.06.19, 04:24