download

ANDTEWITHB
TO REMABOUTHTHave ?

DON'T KNOW WHAT TO BEGIN?

Attached Image

Ask us, can we, with COLLEAGUES, be up to date and
we can help you
(COUNCIL) !!!

Please provide as much additional information as possible.
and who will do the repairs, you or the workers, so that we can understand!

: superman:: superman:: superman:

COLLEAGUES :
carlsson77,
Rashpill
biulder
Gohlik
vovo,
Fat111184,
Yorick 37,
Mat1985g

Our friends!(clickable)
Attached Image

Also "in topic": Smart home and communication systems: friends:

Since our site is already"not only the PDA", I had an idea to create such a topic. I have 20 years of experience in repairing apartments. I know what a difficult and difficult decision is to start making repairs. What problems and difficulties await along this path? In general, I will try to answer your questions, related to this topic. And maybe not only am I alone. This is not advertising, but perhapsindependent advice or opinion. Ask, what we can-help.: yes:

Post has been editedcarlsson77 - 17.01.18, 20:37
Reason for editing: relevance added
Yasik
Message#22
10.11.08, 23:33
Veteran
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1356
Check in: 12.04.06
Apple iPhone SE

I will be more free, I will tidy up the room and take a picture of everything. )) repair came up completely with me. most of the money invested in repairs is also mine))
Rashpill
Message#23
11.11.08, 04:23
障 り
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 1985
Check in: 06.03.07
Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016) SM-A310F

carlsson77 @ 11.11.2008, 0:29*
topic for several months, talk about it immediately

Rasps have been waiting from vacation: D

Maybe more and approximate estimates to work? Only it is necessary also to specify the city - Pts strongly depend on the region.

Aha, plespitstsot, just buying a hut!

Cyril, well, then you sin is not help. ;)

--------------------
Take care of love and beware of its consequences.
I became a father again!
Prize Winnersavagemessiahzine.comin the category "Doctor'07"
I am very rare here.
biulder
Message#24
11.11.08, 04:58
gynecologist from navigation
[offline]

Messages 1794
Check in: 17.03.08

Your colleague will correct you;) I have been working in the construction industry since the mid-nineties (although he moved away from apartments and cottages in 2004,unprofitable, but did a lot at the level).
carlsson77 @ 24.9.2008, 15:33*
Timoshka, properly seal such slots with silicone sealant .... we put the tile directly onto the bathroom. We rub the resulting gap with grout for joints. We press it in deeper, it then hardens and holds water well. Looks even better.

It is more correct to lay tilerim - as it used to be called (a special plastic profile designed for this, it is rubberized at the place of support (contact with the bathroom). The thing is cool and inexpensive (2004 - 144 rubles) and after 5-7 years did not see problems White color.
First, the bathroom is installed and set (naturally wrapped and closed), then it is cut through (angles of 45%) and the profile is laid, then the first row of tile can be driven over the bathroom. Most steel and cast-iron baths (there are technological "shoals" in French, etc.) have a completely non-perfect upper edge, the profile helps, including playing small irregularities (slopes).
The disease of most grout and sealants is the formation of plaque, darkening and mold (despite their beautiful advertising, such as it is not).
There are protective acrylic impregnation for grouting, I heard about the technology of polishing joints, in practice, did not come across.
In general, I think that since the middle and early nineties, the quality of building materials (especially for mixtures and soils) has dropped by several times.
To minimize the constant dampness in the bathroom, it is desirable to maximize the ventilation of the room.
This applies to both the inflow and exhaust. Installation of a forced fan (possible with a humidity sensor, at least with
lighting) and in apartments where the inlet ventilation is absent "large-gap - through the windows" (most of them), it is not superfluous to embed special doors (door ventilation grilles) below.
It is also advisable to put a warm floor in the bathroom (pipe, cable - this is quickly and quite affordable).

To remove the sealant except mechanically, I personally do not know the methods (I haven’t come across it for a long time, I just need to try).
In the bathroom you should not use acrylic sealant (by the way, it can be painted, there are colors under the tree).
Only silicone (and it is always worth reading (it concerns not only the sealant) that the manufacturer’s technologists have written, it also can be different).

P.S. In general, it is necessary to put gas boilers(since they are a little more than geysers, it is advisable to make water heated floors)and cut off from these house managers everywhere. They zadolbali with their unobtrusive poor and completely free service.I do not sell boilers: D not advertising: rofl:

--------------------
Mitac Mio C510, 2GBMiopocket 2.0 biulder v.2,1
ΕΝ ΟΙΔΑ, ΟΤΙ ΟΥΔΕΝ ΟΙΔΑ.
I only know that I know nothing. Socrates
carlsson77
Message#25
12.11.08, 07:50
Good guy...
[offline]

Messages 1644
Check in: 08.03.08
Motorola Moto M

What corrected me, of course, I did not understand, BUT:
Trim thing certainly comfortable, but there are some drawbacks: after installing it on the bath is difficult to align the tile on the horizon, because. I have not seen even flat tiles and baths in 11 years, only relative evenness, or even complete lack of it. they have not been practicing for 8 years.
Grout? Yes, turn yellow, and what to do, put a soft filter cleaning, but with mold recently problems like there.
Yes, the quality of materials is terrible, 10 years ago there was no price for German material.
And about the boilers? Not every water system and you plug it in, I mean apartment buildings, in Khrushchev I hardly have enough current for three water points, so this is all replaced by a new one from the basement + pump, but also the heating will not pull .
Anyway, thanks for the comment. : thank_you:

Post has been editedcarlsson77 - 12.11.08, 07:54

--------------------
For everyone in the player there is a track with which they want to hang themselves with a happy smile on their face. Outside of society, that's where I want to be .. © P.S.Nizhny Novgorod

izmalkoff
Message#26
12.11.08, 08:43
Ribbed Mengitto
[offline]

Messages 19541
Check in: 12.09.05
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C

And what do you need to start with? The house is about 15 years old, but the plumbing is all new, the bathroom is 100% renovated, the windows are new ... Everything else can be repaired, it may not be thorough, but obviously more than just cosmetics ....

--------------------
Was: Samsung SGH-i700, Mitac Mio A700, HTC Universal, HTC Advantage, HTC Touch HD, iPhone 3G 16Gb, HTC Kaiser, HTC HD2, HTC One X, Samsung Galaxy Note II, Samsung Galaxy Note III 9005, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 HTC OneS
It became: Siemens SX1, Nokia N91 8Gb, HTC HD2, Xiaomi Mi Note2, Samsung Galaxy Note5
carlsson77
Message#27
12.11.08, 09:14
Good guy...
[offline]

Messages 1644
Motorola Moto M

izmalkoffI described it step by step on the last page. In general, repairs should be started with furniture placement, decide where everything will stand in order to bring all communications where it is necessary. Ideally, order design projects. For the last 5 years, we practically only work on the project. Find people who will do. And then, as I described above. There will be specific questions, write. :)

Post has been editedcarlsson77 - 12.11.08, 16:30

--------------------
For everyone in the player there is a track with which they want to hang themselves with a happy smile on their face. Outside of society, that's where I want to be .. © P.S.Nizhny Novgorod

TRAFFIC_kg
Message#28
12.11.08, 13:53
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 2
Check in: 11.09.08
Asus p550

And I have a question: an apartment without finishing in a new house. Bare slabs. What do you advise to do with the walls - to plaster or better to sheathe plasterboard? Are there any relative pros or cons?
I bow in favor of drywall, because heard - contributes to additional sound insulation, which is important.
Will it be enough, or do you need any additional layers between the wall and the GCR?
carlsson77
Message#29
12.11.08, 13:55
Good guy...
[offline]

Messages 1644
Motorola Moto M

Are the rooms large?

--------------------

TRAFFIC_kg
Message#30
12.11.08, 14:01
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Asus p550

the area of ​​the rooms .. for example, living room 4400x4300, bedroom 4300x2800 something like that
carlsson77
Message#31
12.11.08, 14:13
Good guy...
[offline]

Messages 1644
Motorola Moto M

The fact is that g / cardboard will steal from each wall min. 4-5 cm. This is if the walls are smooth (plumb). Of course there is a sense, the heat and sound insulation is good. It’s not enough drywall, it’s better to put foam in addition, and around the perimeter of the wall and the floor / ceiling, gently foam it with foam insulation. :)

Posted 12/11/2008, 2:13 pm:

Yes, and it is important when installing the gypsum board on the guide profile, which is attached to the ceiling, walls, floor, it is necessary to stick sound insulation tape Dihtungsband, it is self-adhesive, it is very important.

--------------------

TRAFFIC_kg
Message#32
12.11.08, 15:16
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Asus p550

carlsson77- thanks for the answer!
did I understand the sequence of the pie:
bare wall slab - guides - soundproof tape - foam - GCR - painting ??

How to fix the foam? Fill the niches between the guides or attach it to the guides, and GCR - to the foam?
But in general, in practice, how often do the plasterboard only make plating without foam plastic?

ZYfound somePenoplex. This is what you need? Its minimum thickness is 20mm. That is, our cake will be at least 70mm? Severely ..))
ZZYI apologize in advance - a lot of stupid questions will be - all the more relevant ..: rolleyes:

Post has been editedTRAFFIC_kg - 12.11.08, 15:17
Rashpill
Message#33
12.11.08, 15:39
障 り
[offline]

Messages 1985

TRAFFIC_kg Styrofoam not advise for noise insulation - almost no Shumka.
For soundproofing, it is better to use min type wool isovert or ursa, there is a special coated.
Another advantage of drywall - almost perfect stey, easy to putty and everything hides under a cast.
By the way, it’s imperative to put drywall all over, otherwise you’ll swear badly when pasting wallpaper.

--------------------
I became a father again!
I am very rare here.
carlsson77
Message#34
12.11.08, 16:28
Good guy...
[offline]

Messages 1644
Motorola Moto M

Oh, those eternal disputes, which is better: cotton or foam! ;)

--------------------

Rashpill
Message#35
12.11.08, 16:36
障 り
[offline]

Messages 1985

TRAFFIC_kg @ 12.11.2008, 18:16*
did I understand the sequence of the pie:
bare wall slab - guides - soundproof tape - foam - GCR - painting ??

A little bit netak:
bare wall slab - soundproof tape for the starter - fasten the starter profile around the perimeter - fasten the suspensions for the profiles - dress the mineral wool on the suspensions and fasten it with umbrellas - fasten the profile with the cords opposite the suspensions - GCR - we sew the original factory seams sizing factory seams with serpyanka - we putty all seams and self-tapping screws - we spat the whole wall - we glue wallpaper or paint
Moreover, the quality of putty for wallpaper and painting is very different.

Posted 12/11/2008, 16:33:

carlsson77 @ 12.11.2008, 19:28*
Oh, those eternal disputes, which is better: cotton or foam!

And here and there is nothing to argue foam polystyrene - the best insulation, but no sound insulation - no.

Posted on 11/12/2008 at 4:36 PM:

TRAFFIC_kg @ 12.11.2008, 18:16*
found some penoplex. This is what you need? Its minimum thickness is 20mm.

Penoplex is extruded polystyrene foam. He is not afraid of moisture, 3 times warmer than regular polystyrene foam, better for sound insulation, does not require the use of films such as izospan.
Ideal use it under a coupler for warming, outside for warming of the bases in the earth, and other.

--------------------
I became a father again!
I am very rare here.
biulder
Message#36
13.11.08, 01:50
gynecologist from navigation
[offline]

Messages 1794
Check in: 17.03.08

Before starting to work independently with the gypsum board I advise all the same, first of all, I will carefully familiarize myself with the installation technology (pitch of racks, self-tapping screws, sheet run-up, fastening step of direct suspensions, etc., dykhsband, treatment of seams, installation of corners, etc., etc. .P.).
The widespread fascination with the wall plating of the GKL was 9-11 years old (in the Nizhny Novgorod region).
Now, on the walls, the high-quality lighthouse plaster, including plaster, is more likely to drive (work for professionals and people with hands and head;)), if you want to do it yourself, it’s better to be a gypsum plasterboard.
It is better to sew up the outer walls of the plasterboard with heat insulation; under the radiator, a niche covered with penofol or its clones;), close the decorative grille.
I advise you to pull Vetonit LR +, KR on a putty, it costs a little more than Russian brands, but it is more convenient in work.
Large irregularities Vetonit TT or Rotband.
And most importantly, gentlemen, any surface is primed before the next work cycle (though it’s more difficult to choose a primer, Acrylic glue diluted with water, commonly referred to as a deep penetration primer, can be beautifully coated with a film).

A competent builder first of all gets on the object, takes pictures, weighs and checks walls, floors and ceilings.
When choosing a brigade, pay attention also to the presence of tools and all kinds of pribluda.
People who have been working for a long time and seriously don’t regret money on the continuation of their hands.

The project is desirable, but everyone has different, at least the purpose of the rooms (bedroom, children) furniture placement is necessary, respectively, the location of sockets, switches, lighting devices, ceiling levels with lighting of work areas and recreation areas.
GCR ceiling, either any suspended or combined uniquely.
Now there are many restrictions on redevelopment (so be careful, find out and agree in advance).
In 2001, at home, I put a partition in the room to the GKL: I cut off part of the room for a dressing room, paid 500 rubles for this nonsense by the court, this bother lasted 9 months, I myself am not getting out of business trips now.

P.S. Regarding boilers, for example, there are models with built-in pumps, about 17-19 thousand (maybe even cheaper). There are closed combustion chambers (in the event that the hood starts to rinse the brain).
My neighbor just set, and I go now and myself saliva expire: rofl: (about 4 years, how it was going, since then the choice has grown, now it is available, with time everything will pay off). I started talking about apartments with central heating.

Expanded polystyrene (foam) - at least earlier it had the best heat insulation characteristics, it was used in wall cladding only when loggias were made residential, well, under a screed (I prefer expanded clay), and there is no sense in hemorrhoids either.
Minus min-wat (Ursa, Izover, etc.) you need to remember that when it gets wet it loses its insulating properties. In some places (where necessary) apply with vapor barrier.
Good rolled insulation Penofol and his ilk.
Basalt wool nothing, in general, the taste and color of friends is not, everything that is done should be consistent with what should be the output.

Former finisher (experience since 96th year), foreman, foreman (work foreman), construction manager, now project manager of a single building management bu-: D -ilder, all creative Uzbeks: D

Post has been editedbiulder - 14.11.08, 22:01

--------------------
Mitac Mio C510, 2GBMiopocket 2.0 biulder v.2,1
ΕΝ ΟΙΔΑ, ΟΤΙ ΟΥΔΕΝ ΟΙΔΑ.
I only know that I know nothing. Socrates
Yasik
Message#37
31.12.08, 18:50
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1356
Check in: 12.04.06
Apple iPhone SE

Hello everyone))) I am 16 years old, my parents are unscrupulous and they put the repairs in my room on me: D
In general, I drew all the furniture in the PRO100 program, then we agreed with the company that makes the furniture and made it according to my drawings)) The company, by the way, is Grodno))) Well, not to say that everything is perfect and super comfortable, but earlier the room had a 20 year old wardrobe , a sofa and a table)) linoleum did not change. The carpet, the chandelier and the white table are also 20 years old. The doors are not allowed to be inserted until the repair in the whole apartment is completed. All the rubbish from the rest of the rooms is lying on the balcony, since mine is the only one completed. Curtains also sewed to order. Also by the way in Grodno. Tack ... Wallpaper also glued himself, around the door, not everything is ready, when they put a normal one, then there will be everything. The chairs are regrettable and I carried them out)) A lot of books. I live in the room and brother. And in general, study, development and all that ... A table with a laptop, too, by the way brother.
Carlson, as I promised)) Cleaned up and post pictures.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Sloven
Message#38
31.12.08, 19:31
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2134
Check in: 07.04.06
Oneplus 3T

In the spring it is planned to make a nursery from a small room. And I completed the large room, it turned out to be a Chinese-style room, I will come home nafotayu.

--------------------
carlsson77
Message#39
01.01.09, 17:19
Good guy...
[offline]

Messages 1644
Motorola Moto M

Yasik,: good:!
SlovenWe are waiting! ;)

--------------------

izmalkoff
Message#40
02.01.09, 11:05
Ribbed Mengitto
[offline]

Messages 19541
Check in: 12.09.05
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C

Colleagues, is there any tool / tool for budgeting for repairs? Hut decided to take the killed without repair, but cheaper, in order to do the repair himself. We must calculate whether there is enough money ...

--------------------
Was: Samsung SGH-i700, Mitac Mio A700, HTC Universal, HTC Advantage, HTC Touch HD, iPhone 3G 16Gb, HTC Kaiser, HTC HD2, HTC One X, Samsung Galaxy Note II, Samsung Galaxy Note III 9005, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 HTC OneS
It became: Siemens SX1, Nokia N91 8Gb, HTC HD2, Xiaomi Mi Note2, Samsung Galaxy Note5
carlsson77
Message#41
02.01.09, 12:22
Good guy...
[offline]

Messages 1644
Motorola Moto M

Probably should be!
In general, this is a whole science - Essential-case! Special people are engaged in it! And what area? I did the identity myself. Almost to the end, the furniture remained. :)

--------------------

46 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 06/18/19, 09:50