В download

ANDTEWITHB
TO REMABOUTHTHave ?

DON'T KNOW WHAT TO BEGIN?

Attached Image

Ask us, can we, with COLLEAGUES, be up to date and
we can help you
(COUNCIL) !!!

Please provide as much additional information as possible.
and who will do the repairs, you or the workers, so that we can understand!

: superman:: superman:: superman:

COLLEAGUES :
carlsson77,
Rashpill
biulder
Gohlik
vovo,
Fat111184,
Yorick 37,
Mat1985g

Our friends!(clickable)
Attached Image

Also "in topic": Smart home and communication systems: friends:

Since our site is already"not only the PDA", I had an idea to create such a topic. I have 20 years of experience in repairing apartments. I know what a difficult and difficult decision is to start making repairs. What problems and difficulties await along this path? In general, I will try to answer your questions, related to this topic. And maybe not only am I alone. This is not advertising, but perhapsindependent advice or opinion. Ask, what we can-help.: yes:

Post has been editedcarlsson77 - 17.01.18, 20:37
Reason for editing: relevance added
rvyacheslav
Message#2
24.09.08, 12:59
Smile! This is all annoying.
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 488
Check in: 10.08.07
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

Oh, cool! I, just, in the apartment is being renovated. Works brigade. It feels good. I do not even know what to ask. Maybe there are some pitfalls in this matter?

--------------------
Probability theory - ATERABOUTITHBUT!
carlsson77
Message#3
24.09.08, 13:06
Good guy...
[offline]

Messages 1644
Check in: 08.03.08
Motorola Moto M

There are many stones, something concrete or incomprehensible, ask.

--------------------
For everyone in the player there is a track with which they want to hang themselves with a happy smile on their face. Outside of society, that's where I want to be .. В© P.S.Nizhny Novgorod

Timoshka
Message#4
24.09.08, 14:43
Local
[offline]

Messages 202
Check in: 15.04.06
LG G2

Ooooh)))))

I have 2 questions already)))

The gap between the bathroom and the wall is now smeared with sealant ... How can it be better to pick it out from there? Because improvised means do not really help ... And how do these holes properly and correctly be fixed? :)

--------------------
carlsson77
Message#5
24.09.08, 15:33
Good guy...
[offline]

Messages 1644
Motorola Moto M

Timoshka, properly seal such gaps with silicone sealant. Place a sealant in the gap and let it dry for a couple of days, then carefully cut. .Th. It turns out a neat edging around the corner.
But we do it differently. During repair, we first install the bath, then we lay the tiles, we place the tiles directly on the bathroom.
And remove sealant -mechanicheski: cut with a knife. : victory:

--------------------
For everyone in the player there is a track with which they want to hang themselves with a happy smile on their face. Outside of society, that's where I want to be .. В© P.S.Nizhny Novgorod

Rashpill
Message#6
10.11.08, 09:14
йљњ г‚Љ
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 1985
Check in: 06.03.07
Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016) SM-A310F

Oh good topic.
There are questions not only for repairs, but also for construction, starting with the design.
I myself am engaged in construction, how can I help.

--------------------
Take care of love and beware of its consequences.
I became a father again!
Prize Winnersavagemessiahzine.comin the category "Doctor'07"
I am very rare here.
noother
Message#7
10.11.08, 10:53
User
[offline]

Messages 97
Check in: 30.09.08
Honor 8 FRD-L19

There are a few questions about the repair:

1. Is there a seasonal price dependence? I understand that in the summer it is easier - I fell to the dacha, and repairs are being made in your apartment .. and you can open the windows so that you can dry something .. i.e. summer demand is certainly more, and prices?

2. savings? I have a two-room apartment in a new building - where there was a municipal repair, i.e. there is wiring, walls and TP are even - is it a big plus, how much will I save on it?

3. finishing materials? Are there companies / brigades that can completely get rid of hemorrhoids for the purchase of consumables for repair, and preferably also provide discounts as regular customers?

4. Duration of work? As far as I have to look for a temporary shelter - the question is very relevant, because there is a little diten.

5. Furniture, etc.? What is the budget to lay on the furniture? There is no like in the "housing issue" - expressed the wish, and you did everything and picked up? :)

6. Who? Who better to turn for repairs? For companies with a guarantee, jamshudam? :)

7. Well, actually the price? It is desirable to breakdown work + materials + furniture.

I want something like this: blush:

Attached Image
Rashpill
Message#8
10.11.08, 11:13
йљњ г‚Љ
[offline]

Messages 1985
Check in: 06.03.07
Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016) SM-A310F

noother @ 11/10/2008, 1:53 PM*
1. Is there a seasonal price dependence? I understand that in the summer it is easier - I fell to the dacha, and repairs are being made in your apartment .. and you can open the windows so that you can dry something .. i.e. summer demand is certainly more, and prices?

Seasonal prices depend on materials, but not on everything. At work - the good master has no breaks, respectively, and the prices are about the same. The price depends on many reasons. Another thing is that the prices for the same material are different in different places.
2. savings? I have a two-room apartment in a new building - where there was a municipal repair, i.e. there is wiring, walls and TP are even - is it a big plus, how much will I save on it?
Usually you have to redo the wiring: check all the boxes, move, remove and add sockets, switches and so on. If the walls are plastered and even - this is +, but it is not always possible to assess the quality. By the way, in the new building, I personally do not recommend doing a good repair right away - the house should shrink.
3. finishing materials? Are there companies / brigades that can completely get rid of hemorrhoids for the purchase of consumables for repair, and preferably also provide discounts as regular customers?
Yes, of course there are. We, for example, and work. The estimate is made, advance payment is paid and forward. If there is a lot of work, it is necessary to receive a salary from time to time, respectively, not a full volume, but 80-90% of the work done. We must always leave 10 - 20 percent for the final delivery of the object, in order to avoid misunderstandings.
4. Duration of work? As far as I have to look for a temporary shelter - the question is very relevant, because there is a little diten.
The duration of the work can only be determined visually.
5. Furniture, etc.? What is the budget to lay on the furniture? There is no like in the "housing issue" - expressed the wish, and you did everything and picked up?

This is all purely individual and better to do it yourself or with the help of a designer.
6. Who? Who better to turn for repairs? For companies with a guarantee, jamshudam?

In any company, I think the guarantee will not give. In the company, the price will be higher than that of private traders, at the expense of quality - in different ways. To the Dzhamshutas, if anyhow, I among them have not met any normal ones yet. Everything has to be monitored. In general, I do not advise anyone. There is either a good company or a good private trader.
7. Well, actually the price? It is desirable to breakdown work + materials + furniture.

This, too, can only be determined visually.
Work + materials
Furniture - it’s probably best to look for yourself, since no one can pick up furniture better than you, or a designer.

Post has been editedRashpill - 10.11.08, 11:18

--------------------
Take care of love and beware of its consequences.
I became a father again!
Prize Winnersavagemessiahzine.comin the category "Doctor'07"
I am very rare here.
noother
Message#9
10.11.08, 12:12
User
[offline]

Messages 97
Honor 8 FRD-L19

or maybe some of the members of the forum have a photo of the repair done in their apartment indicating the cost thereof: sveta:
carlsson77
Message#10
10.11.08, 13:28
Good guy...
[offline]

Messages 1644
Motorola Moto M

I have a one-room apartment in Khrushchev, I made repairs for myself, a whole year (in my spare time), one of these days we can post pictures and an approximate cost of work.
in some century someone appeared, and Rashpill has already answered everyone, РЃPRST! :)

Post has been editedcarlsson77 - 10.11.08, 13:34

--------------------

noother
Message#11
10.11.08, 13:48
User
[offline]

Messages 97
Honor 8 FRD-L19

carlsson77, I think that I will have to hang out in this topic for a long time, do not worry: happy:

I would like at least approximately to determine the date and cost, because the first affects how long it will be necessary to take a ticket to his wife and child, the second on whether to use the services of banks ..

As for the pictures and the cost, I would not just repair on my own, but for hire. Those who make repairs, really do not seal their works?
carlsson77
Message#12
10.11.08, 13:53
Good guy...
[offline]

Messages 1644
Motorola Moto M

noother @ 11/10/2008, 10:53*
There are a few questions about the repair:

6. Who? Who better to turn for repairs? For companies with a guarantee, jamshudam? :)

2. Advice - have lived a few years with municipal repairs, you will save a lot. You can hardly make a quality repair without shrinking the house, although we get out as much as we can.
3. we do so, for 10% of the estimate.
6. Jamshuts disappear, the company is expensive, and the guarantee is not always, it is better to have a private trader with a good recommendation or a company with it.
We are working together in three + our plumbing (4), stretch ceilings (3), furniture makers (2). Everything is agreed with each other, everyone knows each other, not ONE advertisement for 11 years, only recommendations, we also do not cooperate with anyone, need mutual guarantees!
:)

Posted 10/11/2008 13:53:

noother @ 11/10/2008, 13:48*
As for the pictures and the cost, I would not just repair on my own, but for hire. Those who make repairs, really do not seal their works?

and read the hat? :)
I count how it would be if I did it to someone. Well, there are other pictures from the objects. ;)

--------------------

Miki01
Message#13
10.11.08, 15:18
------- Negative -------
[offline]

Messages 1993
Check in: 12.12.06
Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra H4213

Karlsoncheg, I will help you in any way. In addition to questions / answers / advice there is also a number of supporting literature.
For those who love, before asking a little bit to understand the essence of the question, I start the calculation, the blessing in the line will be this bastard
Archive content:
remont_1.zip
Built-in furniture.fb2
Greeks and carpenter and carpenter.fb2
home santechnik.djvu
remont_2.zip
Zavorot Apartment renovation.fb2
How to lay flooring.pdf
remont_3.zip
Partitions and plasterboard ceilings.pdf
Apartment repair on your own.doc
Modern doors.pdf
Modern ceilings.pdf
remont_4.zip
Current repair of a house, apartment.pdf
Installation of plumbing in a country house, apartment.pdf

There are books on country houses and country houses, if the author of the topic considers that they can be placed here - I'll post it.

Attached files

Attached fileremont_1.zip(5.69 MB)
Attached fileremont_2.zip(4.28 MB)
Attached fileremont_3.zip(4.11 MB)
Attached fileremont_4.zip(1.79 MB)

--------------------
Well Kot ...
Well scientist ...
And who needs it?
carlsson77
Message#14
10.11.08, 16:05
Good guy...
[offline]

Messages 1644
Motorola Moto M

For country houses, I think, while it is not necessary, there will be requests, I will click, but for repairs - if someone downloads, lay out of course, BUT, the topic was not created for theory, but practical advice and help, because. theory, in our country, with practice oh how far fly!
YOU !!! : superman:

--------------------

noother
Message#15
10.11.08, 18:03
User
[offline]

Messages 97
Honor 8 FRD-L19

carlsson77 @ 10.11.2008, 13:53*
2. Advice - have lived a few years with municipal repairs, you will save a lot. You can hardly make a quality repair without shrinking the house, although we get out as much as we can.

I've lived for 2.5 years already - no more strength: D all the neighbors have already done repairs - now hunt too: rofl:
carlsson77
Message#16
10.11.08, 18:16
Good guy...
[offline]

Messages 1644
Motorola Moto M

2.5 years, of course, is not enough, but better than immediately after the surrender.

--------------------

izmalkoff
Message#17
10.11.08, 19:48
Ribbed Mengitto
[offline]

Messages 19541
Check in: 12.09.05
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C

Aha, plespitstsot, just buying a hut!

--------------------
Was: Samsung SGH-i700, Mitac Mio A700, HTC Universal, HTC Advantage, HTC Touch HD, iPhone 3G 16Gb, HTC Kaiser, HTC HD2, HTC One X, Samsung Galaxy Note II, Samsung Galaxy Note III 9005, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 HTC OneS
It became: Siemens SX1, Nokia N91 8Gb, HTC HD2, Xiaomi Mi Note2, Samsung Galaxy Note5
DIK61
Message#18
10.11.08, 20:55
Oops!
[offline]

Messages 3673
Check in: 10.10.05
HTC Touch

ABOUT! Super! The question is - I will repair 1-ku myself, in one person. I think to start from the ceiling - what do you advise? The term "suspended ceiling" has not yet met, but like it :) Budget .... not really. True time - tolerates and its work. Although it may not make sense? I'm really not Moscow, I am from Rostov-on-Don :)

Posted 10/11/2008, 20:55:

Here is another question. How to repair to live? Those. sequence kitchen \ bath \ apartment floor \ ceiling \ wall

--------------------
Unfortunately, Kostya died.
carlsson77
Message#19
10.11.08, 21:07
Good guy...
[offline]

Messages 1644
Motorola Moto M

DIK61.Tension ceilingCARRE NOIR(France) - Veri good. I’m standing in the kitchen and in the bathroom. The luminaire in the bathroom was intentionally made on the walls. As a result, the bathroom was doused 2 times, the 2nd time the 4th day was dripping (the hosts were not at home) - the ceiling withstood 100 liters of water (as it withstands 100 liters / m2 to mine). The damage of 2000 rubles - the call of masters (dismantling, draining water, installation), could be more.
Cost ofCARRE NOIR(gloss) - within 1200 rubles / m2 (with installation) with us, but it is the best
Much faster than drywall, cleaner, for the money a little more expensive, but it can be installed after the repair (after wallpaper and floor). :)

Post has been editedcarlsson77 - 07.03.10, 09:38

--------------------

carlsson77
Message#20
10.11.08, 21:22
Good guy...
[offline]

Messages 1644
Motorola Moto M

DIK61 @ 11/10/2008, 20:55*
Here is another question. How to repair to live? Those. sequence kitchen \ bath \ apartment floor \ ceiling \ wall

If you do yourself, then:
1. Redevelopment, somewhere to break the wall, somewhere to move the door. Replace the window.
2. Make all communications (water, gas, electricity heating)
3.If the ceiling will be tensioned, then you can immediately prepare the walls for the wallpaper, if not, then start from the ceiling.
4. After preparing the walls, I recommend to do all the tile work (very dirty).
5. Laying the floor.
6. Installing the doors.
7.Wallpapers
8.Plintus
9. Stretch ceilings.
Like that. ;)
By room, of course, first the kitchen, bathroom, preferably together, because. tied with water, sewage, generally the most troublesome rooms.

Post has been editedcarlsson77 - 10.11.08, 21:26

--------------------

carlsson77
Message#21
10.11.08, 21:29
Good guy...
[offline]

Messages 1644
Motorola Moto M

Aha, plespitstsot, just buying a hut!

topic for several months, talk about it immediately :)

--------------------

46 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 06/18/19, 10:10