Thomson T32RTL5130 \ T32RTL5140 \ T32RTL5131 Android TV [Android] | [TV]

Rep: (33)
DiscussionThomson T28RTL5140 \ T28RTL5240 \ T32RTL5130 \ T32RTL5140 \ T32RTL5131 \ T40FSL5130 \ T43FSL5130 and others. Thomson OS based on Android 7.0 TV (only the models produced in Russia)
SmartTV
Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
Technology: D-LED TV
Screen Size (Diagonal): 32 "(81 cm)
Resolution: 1366x768, PPI 100
Viewing angles W \ D: 178 \ 178
Backlight Type: D-LED
CPU: 4 cores Cortex A53 800 MHz
GPU: 2 cores Mali 450 400MHz
RAM: 1GB
ROM: 8GB
Analog Reception: Yes
Digital reception: DVB-C / DVB-T / DVB-T2
Interfaces: 2x HDMI 1.4, 2xUSB 2.0, mini AV in, SPDIF out (Optical), Ethernet, headphone output, CI +
Operating System: Thomson OS Based on Android 7.0
Additional features: dynamic contrast, black enhancement, skin tone, increased white, gaming mode, cinema mode, gamma, sports mode, the mode "audio only" instant on, noise reduction, auto. shutdown, sleep timer, OSD timer, auto-detect the signal source "smart power", WiFi, Ethernet, SMART TV, DLNA DMR, WiFi display, FastCast, World Clock, Install applications with USB drives and store ZEASN applications, USB media player (photos, music, video) mode, "Hotel", HDMI ARC, PVR, TimeShift, CEC, Eco mode, the backlight technology.
Sound: stereo,
Speaker Power: 2 x 10 W
Operating voltage: 150-240 V 50/60 Hz
Maximum Power Consumption: 35W
Standby Power Consumption: 0.3W
Power cord length 1500mm
Light Sensor: No
Energy-saving mode: yes, A + class (25W)
Dimensions (LxHxD) in mm: 730 x 436 x 80 mm
Dimensions (LxWxD) with stand: 732 x 473 x 180 mm
Color: black, white
Weight (Net): 4.2kg
Weight (Gross): 5.6kg
Ability to mount on the wall: yes
VESA wall mount (type, size, screw): 100 x 100 mm M4x6 mm (4 pcs.)

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Software (broken by screen size)
Currently supported software update via USB. Software for various diagonals does not fit together! Uploading only their software. For pumping the latest version of the software should apply to those. support the manufacturer's website.
TV models with a similar system and parameters: T28RTL5240, T32RTL5130 \ T32RTL5140 \ T32RTL5131, T43FSL5130, T43FSL5140, T49FSL5130, T49FSL514, T55FSL5130, T55FSL5140. Software for different diagonals does not fit together.
Attached Image

Software from 03/13/2019 (quick start mode is disabled, Google services (Android TV) 14.5 are updated, stability is improved
Frequently Asked Questions, FAQ:
Is Google Play Market installed or can I install it myself?
Not.

Use of Google services, YouTube
Before using the application through a browser is necessary arrow in the drop-down list, select Play. Then choose open with a browser and "just now". In the window that opens, select the arrow at the top left of Google Play. Select otkkryt using Play Market "always." In the window that opens, enter your Google Account. Confirm conditions. You find yourself in the market. You go to settings and turn off auto-update apps. Go to the section of my app and select the app (eg YouTube), and update. We exit the shop and use the application. Thus there in the Play is only possible through a browser

What operating system is installed on the TV?
Thomson OS Based on Android 7.0

Which self-update services from Google in case of application errors
Try installing service updates from Google yourself. You must select the services for Android TV. Download the APK file from the linkhttps: //www.apkmirror...-android-apk-download/
put it on a flash drive, then go to the download application, find your flash drive there and launch the APK. After installation, turn off the TV by long pressing the remote control power button

How to watch (close) applications running in TV memory. RAM cleaning
Press and hold the house button. The arrows of the remote control select the action

USB Blind Software Update
1. Before flashing, disconnect all additional devices from the TV!
2. Extract the extracted files from the archive with the software and save the extracted files in the root of a clean flash drive (there should be no files on the flash drive with a capacity of no more than 16 GB, FAT32 format).
2. Turn on the TV in operating mode.
3. Unplug the plug.
3. Insert a “USB flash drive” into the TV’s USB socket, with the files recorded on it.
4. Insert the plug into a power outlet.
5. The TV should start the firmware process by slowly flashing the LED (approximately one blink in 1 second).
6. After about 5 minutes, the Thomson splash screen appears on the screen and the diode starts to flash rapidly.
7. Unplug the plug and wait 1 min.
8. Unplug the USB flash drive.
8. Turn on the TV.
9. Make a complete system reset. Home - Settings - Advanced - System Reset. The default password is 1234.

The TV turns on / off for a long time
enable or disable time can take 30 seconds or more. When you turn on or turn off the need to press the button the remote control only! once, and wait at least 30 seconds for the system to load and unload. Long press on the remote control key is turned off including deep sleep mode with complete clearance of smart services. If the TV does not respond to the remote control command, it is likely the system is not loaded or is not asleep, and you can speed up the process by pressing the power button on the panel of the TV. On Time \ off may depend on the particular user (source, type of network connection, the connected equipment, etc.

The electronic guide or Internet services does not work
Before use, you must set or check the system time (Home - Settings - Clock. Time - Auto. Time zone - select.)

Input Methods and Keyboards
You can use either the native Android keyboard or the gateway input from your phone or tablet (Home - Settings - Advanced - Input Method.)

Please tell me how to activate the gateway method, in order to use the phone keypad when typing on TV?
Connect the TV and phone to your WiFi home network router. Go to the menu - Home - Preferences - Advanced - Input Method - choose "firewall Input Method". Then go to your browser and activate the keyboard. In keyboard mode, choose the language - English (English). QR code below icon appears. Open it, and the screen of the TV phone scan this code. Next, go to your phone link that code. A window gateway entry should appear on the screen. You can select from 3 modes: text input, remote control, mouse. We use.

How to make a full reset
Home - Settings - Advanced - System Reset. The default password is 1234

What to do if the default password 1234 does not work (changed)
Administrator password 4711. If the administrator password does not help, update the software

Is it possible to save the settings and channels before a complete reset and then restore
Yes. Use hotel mode

How to enter hotel mode
Press sequentially on the remote control: Menu 7906

Is standby PVR supported
No software does not support.

Is the wake-up timer supported
No software does not support.

No sorting of digital DTV channels
Software update required

Image formats do not allow you to comfortably watch channels of old formats 4: 3, 14: 9, etc.
Software update required to access additional formats

Is there a headphone jack
Yes.

Is it possible to send YouTube videos from a phone to play on a TV?
Yes. But you need to set the smart TV playback device in the YouTube settings.

How to watch Tricolor TV through the Internet
You need a stable Internet and have a valid contract and subscription to Tricolor services. After logging into the Google Play TV through a browser, you need to download the Tricolor TV application. Open the application, go under your profile and select the channel to watch.

Please tell me, can I install apk applications from a flash drive on it?
Yes, theoretically, you can install .apk applications from a flash drive. This is done through the menu - home page - my applications - applications - downloads. In the "download" explorer, select the files on the USB flash drive. But compatibility itself is not guaranteed - each file will need to be checked by hand to start or not after installation.

Improving the overall sound if you think the sound is “flat”
Menu - Sound - More - Surround sound is on.

The TV does not catch analog or digital channels, but next to another, etc. catches
These televisions do not have a pre-amplifier in the tuner and it is designed for a standard signal in the reception area. Use an antenna wave channel with an amplifier if there is no reception on a simple antenna antenna. Other brands, consoles may have a pre-amplifier and their receiving characteristics may be better.

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 12.02.20, 16:15
Reason for editing: Service menu

IS-H @ 11/01/18, 8:20*
However, there is a better way - the Enter button to display the channel list and select from its list, but, again, a lot of unnecessary movements, but is faster. But this has to get used to.

Almost all modern digital televisions are designed to change channels using List (list of channels) function. Having a home on the LG TV channel list from where the Tricolor assigned more than 1,000 rooms and choose and memorize the channel number with the numeric keys is not possible. The Samsung to more than an inch, even all the numbered buttons on the remote control are missing.

Post has been editediptex - 01.11.18, 15:00

Rep: (0)
Tell us about the Android OS, which can be on it to do and what not? I understand pleymarketa no set program can not be? such as playing games or install Skype, and so on. Tell us in a few words that you can squeeze useful (except for movies and TV shows)! Sorry for the questions nyubskie ((

Still tell a full android is on TV? As the phone with games and programs (pleymerket, etc.) Thank you so much!

Rep: (6)
* Davamen as a log in pleymarket described in the header. Personally, I just hooked up a wireless mouse for convenience and updated there YouTube.

kerya71 @ 05.11.18, 15:53*
so theoretically you can install apps .apk c stick. This is done through the menu - Homepage - My Apps - applications - download. In Windows Explorer, "download", select the files on the flash drive. But the compatibility is not guaranteed - each file will need to check whether or not arms will start after the installation.

Post has been editediptex - 06.11.18, 15:30

Rep: (51)
* iptex What type of matrix of the TV?

Rep: (22)
* kerya71,
put "smotreshka" app is essentially a stick, downloaded via the Chrome apk from downloads via the file manager to install it.

NERV23 @ 06.11.18, 19:00*
iptex, what type of matrix of the TV?

That you are interested in manufacturing technology or the name of the matrix? What is the diagonal?

Immediately after the purchase of a TV built-in YouTube updated and the update can be removed if necessary. But then update the software of all the TV and now I can not roll back YouTube - he wrote that it was not his updates.
And the updated YouTube muck rare - still runs noticeably faster.
What to do ?

Here you can find older versionsYouTube for Android TVBut they have to for arm, arm64 and x86. Which to choose for our TV sets?
What was the sink version of youtube?

Post has been editedIS-X - 08.11.18, 14:40

IS-H @ 08/11/18, 12:16*
Immediately after the purchase of a TV built-in YouTube updated and the update can be removed if necessary. But then update the software of all the TV and now I can not roll back YouTube - he wrote that it was not his updates.
And the updated YouTube muck rare - still runs noticeably faster.
What to do ?

Here you can find older versions of YouTube for Android TV, but they have to for arm, arm64 and x86. Which to choose for our TV sets?
What was the sink version of youtube?

Have you tried Homepage - my application, and on YouTube, press the menu button and delete it? The app will revert to the original version.

ashtroy @ 07.11.18, 13:01*
if you do not forget - in the evening try. will update the post)

kerya71,
I tell - the application is put without problems. pass complete inner renewal, works without problems, but with the services within some sadness, no video and no run. tried different services, but did start his

Post edited ashtroy - Yesterday, 17:31

I downloaded glavtv from their website and install it on 43. "Everyone run video through open VLC. The main thing is not to update the VLC player.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editediptex - 08.11.18, 16:40

Rep: (22)
* iptex,
but that's about ALS in post questioner I do not see why not set))

iptex @ 08.11.18, 15:56*
Have you tried Homepage - my application, and on YouTube, press the menu button and delete it? The app will revert to the original version.
Everything worked out! Thank you. I did not know that the menu button is valid here.
By the way, in the old youtube back voice search, but probably not a TV set and a microphone to work, he will not?

IS-H @ 11/08/18, 16:41*
By the way, in the old youtube back voice search, but probably not a TV set and a microphone to work, he will not
Voice search is not supported by this system.

Thank you all for your answers. Today, bought Thomson T32RTL5130, are satisfied. GlavTv installed without problems, but refused to play. I install VLC same, but the set MX Player and through it all flooded. Remote MAN, I liked it, even though you feel that when you press a button scholkayut. A week ago, bought Erisson 32FLEA99T2SM coveted Full, but there is Wifi immediately began to fall off, the smartphone is not contacted by the DLNA, so do some slow, android 4.4.4 although Azon claimed 7 .., carried her back to the store.

Rep: (8)
I think the parents to buy a TV to replace the dying Samsung 5 Series. Pull whether these models are virtually around the clock work? Father television rarely off.
What they matrix TN, AV or else what? Do the smart function is buggy? Can I install this application as LazyMedia Deluxe and the like?

* Aksakov1 I think that is the cheapest TN, I doubt that I was mistaken.

Rep: (8)
* NERV23, TN is just past, after samsung not roll.

* iptex ,
iptex @ 7.11.18, 13:51 *
That you are interested in manufacturing technology or the name of the matrix? What is the diagonal?

Technology
More you here Set processor ARM Cortex-A53, A7 online. So what is true?

* Aksakov1 In Thomson televisions CSOT glass used in most of the technology MVA + osnovannnoy on Samsung technology. Only 4K and more than an inch on some panels are LG IPS. Samsung puts in their telly any panel (in priority the most available), as well as all other manufacturers. Glass is not enough to be installed in the TV set, it is also necessary to correctly adjust the image to be truthful.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/03/20, 18:42