Message#1
13.09.18, 14:24
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 554
Check in: 16.09.08
Huawei P20 Pro CLT-L29

DiscussionThomson T32RTL5130 \ T32RTL5140 \ T32RTL5131 \ T43FSL5130 and other Android TV
SmartTV
Discussion

Specifications
Technology: D-LED TV
Screen Size (Diagonal): 32 "(81 cm)
Resolution: 1366x768, PPI 100
Viewing angles W \ D: 178 \ 178
Backlight Type: D-LED
CPU: 4 cores Cortex A53 800 MHz
GPU: 2 cores Mali 450 400MHz
RAM: 1GB
ROM: 8GB
Analog Reception: Yes
Digital reception: DVB-C / DVB-T / DVB-T2
Interfaces: 2x HDMI 1.4, 2xUSB 2.0, mini AV in, SPDIF out (Optical), Ethernet, headphone output, CI +
Operating System: Thomson OS Based on Android 7.0
Additional features: dynamic contrast, black enhancement, skin tone, white enhancement, game mode, movie mode, gamma, sport mode, sound only mode, instant on, noise reduction, auto. shutdown, sleep timer, OSD timer, Smart Source auto detection, WiFi, Ethernet, SMART TV, DLNA DMR, WiFi display, FastCast, World Clock, Installing applications from USB media and the ZEASN app store, USB media player (photo, music, video), Hotel mode, HDMI ARC, PVR, TimeShift, CEC, Eco mode, backlight technology.
Sound: stereo,
Speaker Power: 2 x 10 W
Operating voltage: 150-240 V 50/60 Hz
Maximum Power Consumption: 35W
Standby Power Consumption: 0.3W
Power cord length 1500mm
Light Sensor: No
Energy-saving mode: yes, A + class (25W)
Dimensions (LxHxD) in mm: 730 x 436 x 80 mm
Dimensions (LxWxD) with stand: 732 x 473 x 180 mm
Color: black, white
Weight (Net): 4.2kg
Weight (Gross): 5.6kg
Ability to mount on the wall: yes
VESA wall mount (type, size, screw): 100 x 100 mm M4x6 mm (4 pcs.)

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Software (broken by screen size)
Software update via USB is currently supported. Software for different diagonals does not fit together! Download only your software. To download the latest version of the software, you must contact those. support on the manufacturer’s website
TV models with a similar system and parameters: T28RTL5240, T32RTL5130 \ T32RTL5140 \ T32RTL5131, T43FSL5130, T43FSL5140, T49FSL5130, T49FSL514, T55FSL5130, T55FSL5140. Software for different diagonals does not fit together.
Attached Image

Software from 03/13/2019 (quick start mode is disabled, Google services (Android TV) 14.5 are updated, stability is improved

Frequently Asked Questions, FAQ:
Is Google Play Market installed or can I install it myself?
Not.

Use of Google services, YouTube
Before using applications, you need to select Play through the browser arrow in the drop-down list. Next, choose to open with a browser and "just now." In the window that opens, select the Google Play arrow in the upper left. Choose to open using the Play Market "always." In the window that opens, log into your Google account. Confirm the conditions. You get to the market. Go to settings and disable auto-update applications. We go to the section my applications and select the application (for example YouTube) and update. We leave the store and use the application. Thus, you can only get to Play through the browser.

What operating system is installed on the TV?
Thomson OS Based on Android 7.0

Which self-update services from Google in case of application errors
Try installing service updates from Google yourself. You must select the services for Android TV. Download the APK file from the linkhttps: //www.apkmirror...-android-apk-download/
put it on a flash drive, then go to the download application, find your flash drive there and launch the APK. After installation, turn off the TV by long pressing the remote control power button

How to watch (close) applications running in TV memory. RAM cleaning
Press and hold the house button. The arrows of the remote control select the action

USB Blind Software Update
1. Before flashing, disconnect all additional devices from the TV!
2. Extract the extracted files from the archive with the software and save the extracted files in the root of a clean flash drive (there should be no files on the flash drive with a capacity of no more than 16 GB, FAT32 format).
2. Turn on the TV in operating mode.
3. Unplug the plug.
3. Insert a “USB flash drive” into the TV’s USB socket, with the files recorded on it.
4. Insert the plug into a power outlet.
5. The TV should start the firmware process by slowly flashing the LED (approximately one blink in 1 second).
6. After about 5 minutes, the Thomson splash screen appears on the screen and the diode starts to flash rapidly.
7. Unplug the plug and wait 1 min.
8. Unplug the USB flash drive.
8. Turn on the TV.
9. Make a complete system reset. Home - Settings - Advanced - System Reset. The default password is 1234.

The TV turns on / off for a long time
Turning on or off may take 30 seconds or more. When turning on or off, you need to press the remote control key only! once and wait at least 30 seconds for the system to boot or unload. A long press on the remote control shutdown key will enable the deep sleep mode with a complete cleansing of smart services. If the TV does not respond to the remote control command, then probably the system has not yet booted or fell asleep and you can speed up the process by pressing the power button on the TV panel itself. The on / off time may depend on the specific user (signal source, type of network connection, connected equipment, etc.

The electronic guide or Internet services does not work
Before use, you must set or check the system time (Home - Settings - Clock. Time - Auto. Time zone - select.)

Input Methods and Keyboards
You can use either the native Android keyboard or the gateway input from your phone or tablet (Home - Settings - Advanced - Input Method.)

Please tell me how to activate the gateway method, in order to use the phone keypad when typing on TV?
Connect the TV and phone to the WiFi router of the home network. Go to the menu - Home page - Settings - Advanced - Input method - select "Gateway input method". Next, go to the browser and activate the keyboard. In keyboard mode, select the language - English (English). A QR code icon appears below. We open it and scan the code from the TV screen with the phone. Next, we go from the phone to the link of this code. The gateway window should appear on the screen. You have 3 modes: text input, remote control, cursor. We use it.

How to make a full reset
Home - Settings - Advanced - System Reset. The default password is 1234

What to do if the default password 1234 does not work (changed)
Administrator password 4711. If the administrator password does not help, update the software

Is it possible to save the settings and channels before a complete reset and then restore
Yes. Use hotel mode

How to enter hotel mode
Press sequentially on the remote control: Menu 7906

Is standby PVR supported
No software does not support.

Is the wake-up timer supported
No software does not support.

No sorting of digital DTV channels
Software update required

Image formats do not allow you to comfortably watch channels of old formats 4: 3, 14: 9, etc.
Software update required to access additional formats

Is there a headphone jack
Yes.

Is it possible to send YouTube videos from a phone to play on a TV?
Yes. But you need to set the smart TV playback device in the YouTube settings.

How to watch Tricolor TV through the Internet
You need a stable Internet and have a valid contract and subscription to Tricolor services. After logging into the Google Play TV through a browser, you need to download the Tricolor TV application. Open the application, go under your profile and select the channel to watch.

Please tell me, can I install apk applications from a flash drive on it?
Yes, theoretically, you can install .apk applications from a flash drive. This is done through the menu - home page - my applications - applications - downloads. In the "download" explorer, select the files on the USB flash drive. But compatibility itself is not guaranteed - each file will need to be checked by hand to start or not after installation.

Improving the overall sound if you think the sound is “flat”
Menu - Sound - More - Surround sound is on.

The TV does not catch analog or digital channels, but next to another, etc. catches
These televisions do not have a pre-amplifier in the tuner and it is designed for a standard signal in the reception area. Use an antenna wave channel with an amplifier if there is no reception on a simple antenna antenna. Other brands, consoles may have a pre-amplifier and their receiving characteristics may be better.

Products webpage

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editediptex - 15.03.19, 16:48
Reason for editing: Google service updates
Davamen
Message#2
17.10.18, 18:11
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 2
Check in: 12.09.14
LG Optimus 3D Max

Someone purchased this model? Share your opinion!
NERV23
Message#3
24.10.18, 06:12
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1082
Check in: 10.12.09
Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 ZB602KL 4/64

* Davamen
just ordered. Yes and the model is new, few reviews.
iptex
Message#4
24.10.18, 16:42
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 554
Huawei P20 Pro CLT-L29

Davamen @ 10.17.18, 16:11*
Someone purchased this model? Share your opinion!

And what specifically interests in this model?

--------------------
The signature should not exceed 300 characters and have no more than 3 lines of text.
agpecam
Message#5
25.10.18, 00:32
User
[offline]

Messages 88
Check in: 01.11.06
Apple iPhone 6 Plus

Does he have a headphone jack? And is it possible to display the di on the YouTube phone on it?

--------------------
Psion 3 ->Visor Delux ->Palm Tungsten T ->FS 420 ->HP 4700 ->Max 4g ->Iphone 4S 16 Gb JB ->Iphone 5S JB ->Iphone 6 Plus 64 Gb JB ->Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus 128 Gb
iptex
Message#6
25.10.18, 11:05
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 554
Huawei P20 Pro CLT-L29

Agpecam @ 10.24.18, 10:32 PM*
Does he have a headphone jack? And is it possible to display the di on the YouTube phone on it?
Yes, there is a headphone output. Yes, the output is through the YouTube settings - play on a smart TV.

--------------------
The signature should not exceed 300 characters and have no more than 3 lines of text.
agpecam
Message#7
25.10.18, 11:47
User
[offline]

Messages 88
Apple iPhone 6 Plus

* iptexadvise to take?

I'm on lg for a long time. I'm used to it. There, the native remote control also has software for the phone. And it doesn’t seem like it.

--------------------
Psion 3 ->Visor Delux ->Palm Tungsten T ->FS 420 ->HP 4700 ->Max 4g ->Iphone 4S 16 Gb JB ->Iphone 5S JB ->Iphone 6 Plus 64 Gb JB ->Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus 128 Gb
iptex
Message#8
25.10.18, 12:54
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 554
Huawei P20 Pro CLT-L29

AgpecamI can help with the functions, but with the choice it is up to you. I don’t know how you plan to use it. LG, for example, now all go with very dark, dull screens, that are small inches, that are large, and that doesn’t bother them at all. I can’t get used to the dim LG screen for example.

Post has been editediptex - 25.10.18, 12:55

--------------------
NERV23
Message#9
25.10.18, 17:41
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1082

* iptex, personally suitable for your requirements? Like a picture, like a sound? How are Smart functions?
seged
Message#10
26.10.18, 00:35
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 4
Check in: 29.12.10
ZUK Z2 Pro 6/128

[snapback]NERV23this is a representative of Thomson

Posted on 10/26/2018, 00:37:

* NERV23ask for firmware

Post has been editedseged - 26.10.18, 00:38
Reason for editing: Update
IS-X
Message#11
26.10.18, 18:37
Local
[offline]

Messages 252
Check in: 29.08.13
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 3/32

I bought T43FSL5130 on the seventh android in the hall.
I have it for almost 2 weeks, the attitude is still mixed. Compare with the previous Sony KDL-32R432:

What do you like: picture, viewing angles, sound, quick call to YouTube using a separate button on the remote control, pretty fast waffle, reading USB. There are some applications, but I do not need it.

What I don’t like: remote control buttons click (but getting used to), the lack of channel sorting (for now), slow switching on (sometimes with a long “Thomson” inscription, and often without it, and this is not configurable, because the software is still raw), a terrible direct choice channel (press, for example, button 2 and a menu appears with a choice of 2, 21, 22, 23 etc., then either press the button to the right and enter, or wait 5-7 sec oO),

--------------------
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X 3/32, b20, meow 9.6.3.0, stock.
SmartTV Thomson T43FSL5130 on Android 7.
agpecam
Message#12
26.10.18, 19:39
User
[offline]

Messages 88
Apple iPhone 6 Plus

Is there a program remote control for wi-fi?

--------------------
ashtroy
Message#13
27.10.18, 10:02
Local
[offline]

Messages 373
Check in: 03.04.07
Apple iPhone 6

I’ve been using it for a couple of weeks, I bought the child under the prefix and watch digital TV through the built-in Wi-Fi - it does everything with a bang, sometimes the time is reset for some reason and until it is set again, the Wi-Fi does not work, I requested firmware from the manufacturer
IS-X
Message#14
27.10.18, 10:28
Local
[offline]

Messages 252
Check in: 29.08.13
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 3/32

Is it possible to somehow connect a wireless mouse to the TV via USB?

--------------------
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X 3/32, b20, meow 9.6.3.0, stock.
SmartTV Thomson T43FSL5130 on Android 7.
ashtroy
Message#15
27.10.18, 20:25
Local
[offline]

Messages 373
Apple iPhone 6

* IS-X
Of course, this is an android. connected the receiver from the mouse and immediately the cursor appeared and resp. control.
contraa
Message#16
28.10.18, 03:48
User
[offline]

Messages 67
Check in: 02.01.09
Honor 8X JSN-L21

Hello dear 4pd members. I bought a model T32RTL5130 yesterday. The picture quality, viewing angles, colors and sound are at a good level (I compare with Samsung smart TV 2014 onwards). You need to get used to the buttons on the remote control; they are pressed roughly and with a click. Weifai catches confidently and without brakes, watching movies from online cinemas in 1080p with a bang. Analog and digital channels finds everything that is declared by the TV service provider. There are no complaints about the quality of playback of digital channels. The phone and tablet did not connect to the TV set. The TV is on the bracket, on 4 screws m4 * 6. The TV itself was pleased, but there is no way to sort the broadcast channels, I hope for a speedy firmware update.

Post has been editedcontraa - 28.10.18, 03:49
Reason for editing: Fixed errors
iptex
Message#17
28.10.18, 14:00
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 554
Huawei P20 Pro CLT-L29

contraa @ 10.28.18, 2:48*
The TV itself was pleased, but there is no way to sort the broadcast channels, I hope for a speedy firmware update.
Threw off new software in PM.

Posted on 10/28/2018, 2:02 PM:

* agpecam, I described everything in the FAQ. Spoiler: Input Methods and Keyboards
You can use either a native Android keyboard or a third-party one from a phone or tablet (Home - Settings - Advanced - Input Method.)

--------------------
contraa
Message#18
28.10.18, 15:27
User
[offline]

Messages 67
Honor 8X JSN-L21

Hello. I updated the firmware of my TV according to the instructions and using the file that Ilya kindly provided (iptex). Now you can sort the television channels by moving them up and down (the "settings" button on the Remote control -channel-list of channels-the "settings" button on the remote control - move-the "OK" button on the remote control - the "up" or "down" button. appeared in the settings the ability to change the screen format (images; Auto, 16: 9, etc.; I put it on the car.) Thanks and plus to the savior's reputation.

Post has been editedcontraa - 28.10.18, 15:28
NERV23
Message#19
28.10.18, 16:06
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1082

* contraaHow viewing angle, sound, smart function?
contraa
Message#20
29.10.18, 04:12
User
[offline]

Messages 67
Honor 8X JSN-L21

* NERV23,
1. The viewing angle is as stated, the TV is hanging on the wall, the children are watching from different tiers of their favorite double-deck bed, while I looked away at an angle of about 160 ° there were no complaints, the color does not change and there are no glare.
2. I tuned the sound for myself, in the TV functions there are pre-settings: movie dominoes, etc., I put it at my ear. There is enough volume and it is with a margin.
3.Smart TV, until I figured it out completely, before this TV on the wall there was a samsun with its webOS, everything was much scarcer and dancing with a tambourine to make a normal multimedia online machine out of TV. Here, in the case of Thomson, the functionality and capabilities of smart TV are much wider. Installed a third-party player, installed forkplayer 2.5, installed a movie HD. And now my wife is watching Buzov in the hall, and I and the children of the latest in 2018 online at 720p and without brakes))).
PS ... Of course, the TV is not without cons. The remote control-it works rudely, feedback on pressing one of the buttons and triggering on the TV with a delay of half a second, while the remote control emits a mechanical click. The rear panel of the TV is made of cheap material and the mount to the bracket for 4 screws M4 * 6 which seemed to me not very reliable, although the TV is very light.

Post has been editedcontraa - 29.10.18, 04:13
Reason for editing: Fixed errors
ashtroy
Message#21
29.10.18, 11:39
Local
[offline]

Messages 373
Apple iPhone 6

iptex @ 10.28.18, 2:00 p.m.*
Threw off new software in PM.

can I, too? and why can’t it be thrown into the subject?
Tv

31 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/05/19, 07:16