[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 2236
Check in: 01.08.11
Apple iPhone XR

Discussion

Apple iPhone �R download

PictureiPhone XR
Description | Discussion � | Purchase � | Accessories»| Firmware »|Discussion Camera iPhone XS, XS Max, XR | Apple iPhone XR / XS / XS max - Marriage| A source of information

Attached Image

Questions that can not be asked (discussed) in the topic:
Specifications:
Basic information:
Colors: black, blue, yellow, white, coral and (PRODUCT) RED
Memory: 64 GB, 128 GB, 256 GB
CPU: A12 Bionic
RAM: presumably 3 GB

Additional Information:
Physical dimensions:
  • Length: 150.9 mm
  • Width: 75.7 mm
  • Thickness: 8.3 mm
  • Weight: 194 g

Display:
  • Display Liquid Retina HD
  • Multi-Touch LCD display on the entire front panel. With a diagonal of 6.1 inches and IPS technology.
  • 1792 × 828 pixels, 326 ppi
  • 1400: 1 contrast ratio (standard)
  • True Tone Technology
  • Extended color gamut (P3)
  • Brightness up to 625 cd / m² (standard)
  • Oleophobic coating resistant to the appearance of fingerprints
  • Supports simultaneous display of multiple languages ​​and character sets
* The iPhone XR display is a rounded rectangle. The diagonal of this rectangle without rounding is 6.06 inches (the actual viewing area is smaller).

Useful experience:

For those who want to increase the fonts in the browser Safari -Way

Post has been editedFilislav - 16.04.19, 18:21
Reason for editing: added a link to Camera Talk iPhone XS, XS Max, XR
stainless_n
Message#22
20.09.18, 13:58
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 212
Check in: 21.08.09
Apple iPhone XR

In general, it is surprising that Apple deigned to insert a larger battery into the device with a more energy-efficient processor. When reducing the physical size! Even if we compare the plus models in capacity, then
6s plus<6 plus,
8 plus<7 plus.

When reducing the process
In combination with the screen, as for non-plus models, this is bound to give a tangible increase. Of course, switching from Full HD plus versions to a century ago retina is unpleasant, but in fact nothing. Personally, I did not notice the difference in resolution when switching from 6s to the plus version. IMHO, the battery is more importantPonte.

--------------------
HTC Hero, Sony Xperia Mini, iPhone 4s, HTC One S, HTC One mini, HTC One M9, iPhone 6, Xiaomi Redmi 3, iPhone 6s, iPhone 8 plus, iPhone XR (black, 128 GB)
caramba
Message#23
20.09.18, 14:24
[offline]

Messages 419
Check in: 13.06.07
Apple iPhone 8

* stainless_n,
for a large battery capacity - the updated face id eats apparently not in itself.
and not always the new technical process is better than the old one, time will tell.
xp - on the screen not far from fullhd gone in principle, I don’t think that it will be critical at all.

--------------------
siemens m55->nokia 7610->nokia6630->asus p525->samsung i450->philips x500->nokia n95->Razr I ->Droid maxx>Galaxy S7 Edge>Yablofon 7 -> 8
stainless_n
Message#24
20.09.18, 14:33
Local
[offline]

Messages 212
Apple iPhone XR

* caramba
Time will tell. But, by the way, the same XS does not fall out of comparison, its capacity is also less than that of X, the work is slightly longer. And the new Face id does not seem to interfere.
On the screen I agree, this is basically a reason to hit the numbers lovers than the real problem. Twisted here is the man's SE - smooth screen, everything is normal.

--------------------
HTC Hero, Sony Xperia Mini, iPhone 4s, HTC One S, HTC One mini, HTC One M9, iPhone 6, Xiaomi Redmi 3, iPhone 6s, iPhone 8 plus, iPhone XR (black, 128 GB)
garbovsky
Message#25
20.09.18, 15:20
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 1
Check in: 20.09.18
Apple iPhone 6s

* shkolnikbulat
Not. Ips screens at Apple are very good. I think this will not be an exception. For previous models, I can say that everything is fine. And dpi is enough. To understand what the screen will be, take iPhone 7 from someone. According to the characteristics and color gamut they will be identical
Denis160293
Message#26
21.09.18, 02:44
Local
[offline]

Messages 156
Check in: 16.01.17

XR is the best offer now, I don’t see any minuses in it at all, if you use it in terms of games, it will be better than XS and XS max, for the simple reason that the screen resolution is less, and the processor load is less, which means The battery will eat less, and secondly, it has only one photo module from the back, not two, and it also affects the phone’s autonomy. I'm sure that video shooting will last longer on XR than on the same X, XS, XS max. The frames are not so thick, the design of the phone is suitable, as I understood it in size as the same 8 plus, only the front part is actually a 6.1 inch solid screen. And here's what else, given that the display here is low resolution and ips, then replacing the broken screen will cost less. In general, the XR will last longer and its performance will be higher than that of the XS, XS max for a long time .... if you take the same SE with its small resolution, then it still pulls top heavy games, such as asphalt 9, pub and etc .. What ush talk about XR.
caramba
Message#27
21.09.18, 10:49
[offline]

Messages 419
Check in: 13.06.07
Apple iPhone 8

* Denis160293,
xp is less than a plus, this is max - a new plus.
The camera eats equally likely at all, at least so no one has yet measured the consumption of acb.
Here, for the sake of autonomy, I think it is worth waiting for the xp release, in order to compare how much more max.
The display in theory should not break any, if you stick the norms of glass, although if it will be gravel on the road - then how lucky

Post has been editedcaramba - 21.09.18, 10:50

--------------------
siemens m55->nokia 7610->nokia6630->asus p525->samsung i450->philips x500->nokia n95->Razr I ->Droid maxx>Galaxy S7 Edge>Yablofon 7 -> 8
Denis160293
Message#28
21.09.18, 12:03
Local
[offline]

Messages 156

* caramba, um ... doesn’t X heat up on the camera at the back when shooting video, when you take 15-20 minutes off? The battery is melting before our eyes, and because of one photo module, the heating should be less, and the battery should discharge more slowly. Something like this)
labac
Message#29
21.09.18, 13:25
Local
[offline]

Messages 395
Check in: 24.05.10
Oneplus 6T 8/128

I am surprised at the comments. Apple frankly spits in the face of the release of this model. Trying to vtyuhat "budget" in 2015 at the end of 2018, also at a frantic price.
And I also like it when they talk about the minuses, they write all sorts of dregs, but the battery will eat less. There even 3k mAp / h not.
And I’m laughing that the bundle does not include fast charging and a mini-jack adapter. Tin.
Every year, the company just makes the Apple loot and takes for the brand 30% of the real value. I'll buy myself a better Galaxy S9 +, and the money will remain.
Denis160293 @ 09.21.18, 02:44*
And here's what else, given that the display here is low resolution and ips, then replacing the broken screen will cost less.

: rofl: epl will not miss the opportunity here to take normal money

Post has been editedlabac - 21.09.18, 13:26
hant21
Message#30
21.09.18, 13:30
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2236
Apple iPhone XR

* labac, Duck here the battery is larger than in any other iPhone (except for the max version). Tin here all shit Apple for the battery, as if they can deliver more. Have you seen the phone layout?

And what kind of state employee can be? The device is a top percent and top camera. And besides this there are all the minor buns that the flagships possess, like moisture protection, wireless charging, stereo sound, 4k filming, etc.

There is a full set of hardware and software chips, some of which are still not available to users of android devices. I’m talking about a tapestry angene (which only a maze is trying to repeat), a face id (there are no analogues with so many sensors), etc.

And here iOS and, as it were, lovers of the bucket have not hated it at all times, it seems like you can’t throw pictures on bluetooth, etc., but time put everything in its place and showed that these people were close. After all, always on iOS there is a more convenient alternative to the supposedly inaccessible functionality)

And it is in the coupe for all that Apple and asks for that fabulous money. I will not even argue, the phone is really too expensive. But there is no choice.

Post has been editedhant21 - 21.09.18, 13:39

--------------------
Apple iPod touch 4G, iPod touch 6G,iPad Mini, iPad Air 2, Meizu M5, iPhone XR
AlexRicco
Message#31
21.09.18, 20:20
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 609
Check in: 31.05.10
Apple iPhone Xs

Labac @ 09/21/18 13:25*
I am surprised at the comments. Apple frankly spits in the face of the release of this model. Trying to vtyuhat "budget" in 2015 at the end of 2018, also at a frantic price.

It's really amazing how, starting with the release of the first iPhone, the most reputable analysts for Apple predict the collapse of the phone line every year.
And no less surprising that they do this by giving the most "convincing" arguments.
However, the company's shares are becoming more expensive, and sales are growing.
Zhagordin
Message#32
22.09.18, 23:06
User
[offline]

Messages 73
Check in: 03.11.17

And what about the camera with him? Will they be humiliated programmatically compared to more expensive versions? Is there an OIS?
Denis160293
Message#33
22.09.18, 23:14
Local
[offline]

Messages 156

And in general, why does everyone naively believe that less screen resolution is bad and not cool ?! And what is steep in the screen that burns like a fire? The memory squeezes only on the way and again the battery eats a lot, the same HD for 1 minute of video, removes 10 meters of memory, and how many for 4k? About 100m per minute?
stainless_n
Message#34
23.09.18, 00:06
Local
[offline]

Messages 212
Apple iPhone XR

Zhagordin @ 09/22/18, 21:06*
And what about the camera with him? Will they be humiliated programmatically compared to more expensive versions? Is there an OIS?

Will not. Only the second module is not. There is a stub. And there is HDR. And even new bokeh will be for portraits. The only question is what for shooting a wide-angle portrait. Here in the second in the second chamber there is no stub and it is sad and very noticeable.

I've got the idea that, after all, the XR will be even harder to use with one hand than a plus. In XS max, the screen is really gigantic, I managed to touch it - it's impossible without the help of the second hand at all. The XR will be slightly smaller, the same shovel minus 3 and 7mm, respectively. With 5.5 it is possible to cope due to the support of the little finger and the Crab interception. Here it turns out that there are no beards, either cracking more, or a second hand. Or spit on waiting for the XR with its cool battery and take the X.

--------------------
garbovsky
Message#35
24.09.18, 01:30
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Apple iPhone 6s

* stainless_n,
Especially after this comment I went to the Apple site with the iPad in the comparison section. Attached the phone to the tablet and scaled to get a natural size. X looks much more pleasant than XR in terms of size. For me, this is critical. That is why I changed 6Plus to 6S. We must look at the tests or feel in the showroom some.
Spacfor4
Message#36
24.09.18, 13:14
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2653
Check in: 11.11.13
Apple iPhone X

Hant21 @ 09/21/18 14:30*
And still here is iOS and, as it were, lovers of its bucket have not hacked at all times

All the way to the bucket, about 8 years, I suppose ... no matter how I lie.
Then it's time for the fly to buy a new laptop 13 "-14" for work. Always used Windows. So what? On Windows there is no normal laptop 13 "-14", even for 130k wooden. That screen is crap, the keyboard bends, it is heavy, the time, etc. ... I looked at the macbook about 2017. And what's not bad. After a month of Macbookbook 2017, Windows seems to be some kind of antiquity. Very satisfied. He began to watch iPhones ... one must keep the brand of a fan for a complete transition to the world of epl. Generally a little. In general, the rules. But here I do not agree with the author. The NSF is formed for the most tomatoes, the lack of usb-s is goggles in 2018, well, the pancake was put into usb-ss-c and waited for the new batch, and here figs, two cameras bother me with their appearance, especially as a television, you can also draw hands . I use skis, they have shirik ... this is something for which I cannot refuse skis with my heart and soul, this is really cool. Put on the iPhone Shirik and Usb-S, I would buy it at once with all its jambs. In the meantime, all these restrictions are in question. The lack of flash drives .... yes there is a cloud, but you have to wait, etc., no matter how hard the flash drive is. In general, somehow, while buying an iPhone has hung ... although there is loot on it. Maybe a little later I will take in general X, how else will they throw off the price, but in general it is not worth it yet and it is a pity having such a smart laptop.
By the way, the screen is 8+, more like it than X.

--------------------
Look, read, ponder - your decision is the right one!
hant21
Message#37
24.09.18, 15:01
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2236
Apple iPhone XR

* Spacfor4will not be in the usb-c iPhone, they have their own lightning, which appeared a year earlier than the "C", performs the same functionality and is even thinner. What they sense to change it? I for example would not want to see usb-c in the iPhone. Suppose you stick an apple usb-c in the iPhone, and the point? Charging with uncertified chargers one hell does not work, then the whole point is lost. Another thing is that an apple still throws a wire into the box, which has an outdated USB at the end, because of this, it does not even connect to its own Mac. But here I think the fact is that most people still do not have a PC / laptop with usb-c and apple hait or in any case, referring to the fact that "the iPhone is now impossible to connect to the absolute majority of PCs that have the old plug-in."

Post has been editedhant21 - 24.09.18, 15:06

--------------------
Apple iPod touch 4G, iPod touch 6G,iPad Mini, iPad Air 2, Meizu M5, iPhone XR
shkolnikbulat
Message#38
24.09.18, 15:02
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 20
Check in: 30.12.13

one hand you will not support xr yes?
Spacfor4
Message#39
24.09.18, 15:39
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2653
Check in: 11.11.13
Apple iPhone X

What is the meaning of changing it for them? What is the meaning of changing it for them? I for example would not want to see usb-c in the iPhone. Suppose you stick an apple usb-c in the iPhone, and the point?

And why in poppy inserted? I remember before, too, there was a mountain of chargers, and now almost everywhere alone and on the phone and on the devices and everything maximum is transferred to it. Humanity must come to one charger. The wireless one is for everyone to dance around the cable.

Charging with uncertified chargers one hell does not work, then the whole point is lost.

Well, I even buy real ones for usb, since the trash doesn’t support fast charging, so I’d have to buy the original one anyway

Another thing is that an apple still throws a wire into the box, which has an outdated USB at the end, because of this, it does not even connect to its own Mac.

then it and blush: but they also fucked with the adapter itself ... my ski charges up to 70% for half an hour (well, or something) with a complete charger ... I have a work colleague who shoots him constantly 7+

referring to the fact that "the iPhone is now impossible to connect to the absolute majority of PCs that have the old plug."

I think they just put on the public opinion: D all the more Russia and the CIS are rogue, and in the norms of the countries everything is different ... it’s only on Channel 1 that they rot and undergo bushes to the toilet ...

And the XR could be set at half the level.

Post has been editedSpacfor4 - 24.09.18, 16:50

--------------------
Look, read, ponder - your decision is the right one!
garbovsky
Message#40
27.09.18, 22:27
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Apple iPhone 6s

About the wires and charging.
In the reviews, who just did not reproach that in 2K18 shameful wire. Shameful charging.
Moreover, I will say that it is also slow since it is USB 2.0 like.
Apple's official website: USB ‑ C / Lightning cable (1 m) 1 790.00 pyb. + USB ‑ C power adapter with a capacity of 30 W 3 590.00 pyb. = 5380 rubles for the ability to use fast charging.
For this money you can buy a budget smartphone. For example Xiaomi redmi 6a is the easiest
Yes, Apple clearly bends. But in fact.
We put the phone on charge for the night and it doesn’t matter how quickly or slowly the phone charges there.
It does not matter. If I need to charge the phone here and now I have a powerbank. I think every person has it now. It doesn't matter if you have an android or an Apple. And again, time does not interest me.
About connecting the phone to a PC or MacBook. I forgot when I did it. There is a cloud sync. Backup to iCloud. Access through the browser to the photo. You are welcome. If the space is not enough, you can use, let's say, other synchronization services or by paying for iCloud
Russia (Russian rubles)
50 GB: 59 Russian rubles
200 GB: 149 Russian rubles
2 TB: 599 Russian rubles
This is a word about the fact that if there is a constant and confident access to the Internet, then there is no need to buy a large amount of smartphone memory. This will be cheaper.
I'm not trying to justify Apple. I mean, this is not such a reason for which it is worth so much attention.
Hugo___1
Message#41
27.09.18, 23:02
Local
[offline]

Messages 248
Check in: 06.10.12

Garbovsky @ 09/27/18 22:22*
I have a powerbank. I think every man now has it

You're wrong) If I drive a car, why should I carry this bandura? Yes, and sits 8 plus in the evening at 50%: D

266 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 06.22.19, 01:48