Xiaomi ZMI Travel Assistant Z1 - Discussion | Phone, - "/ -GHz / -GB RAM

Rep: (60)
DiscussionXiaomi ZMI Travel Assistant Z1
PictureXiaomi ZMI Travel Assistant Z1
Description |Discussion пїЅ

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Specifications
basic information
The brand : Xiaomi ZMI Z1
Type of : line telephone
Ram : 512 MB
ROM : 4 GB card
Expansion : microSD up to 32 GB
CPU : Qualcomm MSM8905
Network 4G: (can work all over the world) FDD-LTE: B1 / 3/5/7/8 TD-LTE: B38 / 39/40/41 (100MHA) WCDMA: B1 / 2/5/8 GSM: B2 / 3 / 5/8
Display Screen Size: 2.8-inch QVGA
Battery 5000mAh input 5V / 2A (3 hours for full charge) Output 5.1 V / 1.5 A Waiting time 30 days Talk time 24 hours Hotpot exchange 20 hours
Camera Rear: 2MP connection
SIM slot Card: Dual SIM, Dual Standby (Nano SIM or TF card)
WI-FI YES (Supports 11 users to share network connections at the same time) Hotspots can be used for up to 20 hours at a time)
GPS YES
Vibration YES
Contact / SMS Sync Assistant YES
Automatic call recording YES
Ringtone YES
Browser YES
Languages English, Chinese
Other means Alarm clock, Bluetooth, browser, calculator, calendar, Wi-Fi
Dimensions 133.5 * 56.3 * 14.5mm
Package Contents 1X Cell Phone 1X SIM Pin 1X Power Adapter 1X USB Adapter Cable 1X USB-C Cable
This device combines the functions of a mobile phone, GPS tracker., portable batteryandvoice translator
Also presentpersonal assistantwhich can find the necessary information, as well as put music or find an audiobook.
For launch personal assistant Xiao Ai provides a separate button.

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Additional Information:
Xiaomi portable batteries are manufactured by ZMI. The result of the new cooperation between the two companies was a device called ZMI Travel Assistant Z1, which collects funds for the issue through a collective financing platform.
This device combines the functions of a mobile phone, GPS tracker, portable battery and voice translator (Chinese and 16 more languages ​​are supported). Also there is a personal assistant, who can find the necessary information, as well as put music or find an audiobook. For launch personal assistant Xiao Ai provides a separate button.

Useful

Post has been editedqq1978 - 22.04.19, 12:55

Rep: (68)
* rusza , simply put, a pocket-sized, portable 4g ​​wifi router.

Rep: (11)
Already on sale at Banggood for $ 99.99

Rep: (52)
where is it for sale Localization done?

Rep: (0)
* mat.86,
In benggood, it says that there is Russian. With buttons a question.

would give a reference right away, all, foundhere
languages ​​in description
English, French, Japanese, German, Korean, Hindi, Spanish, Arabic, Polish, Danish, Russian, Finnish, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, Italian

Post has been editedmat.86 - 13.12.18, 13:20

Rep: (-1)
Android 4.4.4 is written .... is that true?

Rep: (0)
Tell me in this phone usb type-c connector?

Rep: (63)
Now, if they added the function of the walkie-talkie there, it would not be bad. And the camera is good. In anticipation of the ski season.

* TravelPavel , yeah + the radio is good, + the camera is good in the end 199 dollars who needs it for the money.

Post has been editedXpansion - 14.12.18, 16:43

Rep: (6)
Pre-order at Banggoode 5058 rubles plus 115 rubles delivery to Russia.

Rep: (40)
I paid today. Now we wait.

Rep: (78)
Specifications
basic information
The brand : Xiaomi ZMI Z1
Type of : line telephone
Ram : 512 MB
ROM : 4 GB card
Expansion : microSD up to 32 GB
CPU : Qualcomm MSM8905
Network 4G: (can work all over the world) FDD-LTE: B1 / 3/5/7/8 TD-LTE: B38 / 39/40/41 (100MHA) WCDMA: B1 / 2/5/8 GSM: B2 / 3 / 5/8
Display Screen Size: 2.8-inch QVGA
Battery 5000mAh input 5V / 2A (3 hours for full charge) Output 5.1 V / 1.5 A Waiting time 30 days Talk time 24 hours Hotpot exchange 20 hours
Camera Rear: 2MP connection
SIM slot Card: Dual SIM, Dual Standby (Nano SIM or TF card)
WI-FI YES (Supports 11 users to share network connections at the same time) Hotspots can be used for up to 20 hours at a time)
GPS YES
Vibration YES
Contact / SMS Sync Assistant YES
Automatic call recording YES
Ringtone YES
Browser YES
Languages English, French, Japanese, German, Korean, Hindi, Spanish, Arabic, Polish, Danish, Russian, Finnish, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, Italian
Other means Alarm clock, Bluetooth, browser, calculator, calendar, Wi-Fi
Dimensions 133.5 * 56.3 * 14.5mm
Package Contents 1X Cell Phone 1X SIM Pin 1X Power Adapter 1X USB Adapter Cable 1X USB-C Cable
This device combines the functions of a mobile phone, GPS tracker., portable batteryandvoice translator
Also presentpersonal assistantwhich can find the necessary information, as well as put music or find an audiobook.
For launch personal assistant Xiao Ai provides a separate button.

Attached Image

Post has been editedgabby - 17.12.18, 20:57

* vivabmw, and Russian will, didn’t say anything?

Rep: (40)
Mat. 86 @ 12/18/2018, 14:28*
* vivabmw, and Russian will, didn’t say anything?
In the specifications they write what is. I wrote that if I have Russian letters on the keyboard buttons, I want one. They are still silent.

Rep: (24)
A question was asked on the banggood website about the presence of Russian letters on the keyboard buttons, they write what is

Rep: (25)
And I’m interested in any application you can put once on Android? At least of course

Njuta @ Anna @ 12/18/18, 19:49*
And I’m interested in any application you can put once on Android? At least of course
There is another similar device from xiaomi, came out a little earlier, called Qin1s. YouTube is full of reviews. They are almost identical, the difference is the lack of a camera and flash, the battery is smaller and the language is only English and Chinese. Discussionhere, so initially the ability to install programs is blocked. But in the discussion thread they learned how to install programs through the PC. There are almost no programs for buttons, but you can control the cursor.

Post has been editedmat.86 - 18.12.18, 22:42

Mat. 86 @ 12/18/18, 21:41*
They are almost identical, the difference is the lack of a camera, flash, the battery is smaller and the language is only English and Chinese.

You are a little wrong or underreported. There is a huge difference in the processor, there is very little identity in them. Since there are a lot of identical Qin1 phones and I do not know the analog of zmi assistant. - it has functionality many times more. What other push-button phone has 4g and can distribute wifi? Yes, I think he is not the only one.

Post has been editedXpansion - 18.12.18, 23:08

Rep: (12)
Unpackingtrue in Chinese, but you can check out the appearance, equipment.

Xpansion @ 12/18/18, 9:44 p.m.*
You are a little wrong or underreported. There is a huge difference in the processor, there is very little identity in them. Since there are a lot of identical Qin1 phones and I do not know the analog of zmi assistant. - it has functionality many times more. What other push-button phone has 4g and can distribute wifi? Yes, I think he is not the only one.

You have mixed up Qin1 and Qin1s are two different phones. Qin1 has 8mb of RAM, the android will not work on this. And Qin1s has 256 RAM. Well, yes, I agree, the iron is weaker, but the android one, so I think the OS will be the same.

I looked at the unpacking, but it's not Qin1S, the device is very similar toMicromax V407 Bharat 1, the shell is the same and the iron is identical, the battery is only larger. Micromax V407 Bharat 1 was sold only in India.

Post has been editedmat.86 - 19.12.18, 01:31

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/18/19, 17:18