Choosing a top 2din Android Receivers 2018 | In continuation of the theme "The choice of TOP GU Android 2017

Rep: (0)
I am 58 years old, please help me choose a device for my needs.
I need: WIFI, GPS. OBD2 and the ability to install any program.
Will such an OBD2 device support?
https: //ru.aliexpress....6-9489-c4e25b1e851e-11
Which of Android (6, 7, 8) is more stable or modified?
In principle, if on OBD2 I can display on the bluetooth from the phone, then this item is not critical.

PS: probably chaotically described Wishlist, but I tried))

Rep: (205)
Saleh60 @ 10/06/18, 16:10*
I am 58 years old

and nickname - 60: D (just kidding)
I do not advise taking with RAM: 1 G.2GB minimum, better 4gbDo not chase cheapness - in the future there will be less problems. OBDll will work throughadapterv / 1.5

Post has been editedsdfghjk-78 - 06.10.18, 18:21

Rep: (53)
* saleh60 ,
A couple of days ago I received a PX5 4 / 32GB. Android 8 Dosaita, before that I ordered Marubox T8 2/32 Android 8.1 and tested it for a week and sold it. Both without chipboard module. Different chips TDA7850 / TDA7851, I did not see much difference, if only the 7850 is more powerful only.
Would recommend you [URL = Dasaita 7 "Android 8.0 Octa Core 4G 32G Universal Dual 2 Din for Nissan Car Audio Stereo GPS Navigation Radio Car Multimedia
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32849372728.html] [/ URL] or something else from this seller. Another Canor, but they now have problems with Wi-Fi. Therefore, Dosaita! Affordable and high quality. I ordered with a camera, the camera is suitable with stripes, it sees at night!
The main differences between T8 and PX5 are probably Android itself, in PX5 it is more complete! In PX5, you don’t need to modify it so that the radio does not rot out during startup, only the sound disappears for 1-2 seconds! T8 goes out and starts again, after the start of the car!
In PX5 more thoughtful and convenient settings! Display quality in PX5 is excellent! Really bright and juicy screen! In T8, the screen is much worse!
And so, in both receivers, steering control, navigation, wifi, any flash drives, video, music work great! Both nimble, no brakes! Not
enough for both of them to choose the default applications, player, launcher, autostart settings, enable there, disable, but these are the nuances! Both work without problems with a regular parking assistant at Lifan Solano 2013. , But only after resetting the radio to the factory, I do not know why, but a fact!

Post has been editedAlexsej61rus - 06.10.18, 20:10

* Alexsej61rus, * sdfghjk-78 thanks for answers. I already have a v / 2.1 adapter. Tomorrow I get the car and check the compatibility with the brain. 2 TDA 7850 go somewhere, I think that in the week I will receive them, it’s not a problem to replace (I work in the home appliance repair service) There are no buttons on the steering wheel in the car, so physical buttons and a volume knob are required.
No more than 12,000 rubles, are there worthy options or is it only more expensive to consider? The psychological bar is 15,000, but I want it cheaper.

* sdfghjk-78 HIZPO what brand? It seems that this brand is not discussed here and something is not very reviews.
https: //ru.aliexpress...608.0.0.b81e24fe2R09FM

Saleh60 @ 10.10.18, 16:31*

This is on MTK or Sofia 3g. - 4 * 1.2ghz

* sdfghjk-78 somehow after such reviews, this brand is no longer considered to be a brand. There is no certainty that in other models this will not happen.

the goods turned out to be a jamb, the buttons did not work, the seller sent new buttons, but during the repair it turned out that the panel of the button attachment point was broken.

Build quality is crooked. The screen dangles. Even the volume knob is put on a piece of paper

* saleh60 ,
I've been convinced that price plays a role as a product of China. If you take into account normal sellers!
Here is the one that I ordered earlier,
Universal car radio 2 DIN on Android 8.1, Marubox M7A706DT8, Octa-core Allwinner T8 processor, 2 GB RAM, 32 GB internal memory, GPS, Radio, Bluetooth, WI-FI
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32847178292.html

And to be honest, I sold it because of the wrong size, I bought Dosait, only because of the size of the radio tape recorder I need, which means the depth is not more than 130 mm. And of course the toad smothered cool. But here I delve into it for the third day and I understand that it was worth it! Overpayment for the model shows itself with quality! I've even solved the problem of the switcher and launcher Agama!

* Alexsej61rus, It seems like you have to agree with your toad, it’s very difficult for me: rofl:

Rep: (1)
Lepic @ 09/30/18 18:15*
I never tasted if there is a linear output, i.e. without amplification? Interested in a linear output, for connecting an external amplifier

a question similar to KANOR
I have an external amp going back 2CH
it’s not clear from the description - is there an audio output there without preamplification or not, or is it supposedly by default there is in such devices (sorry I do not eat in the subject yet))

I still do not understand yet how the issue of the framework is solved to close the gap? I have 2DIN, but the size of the cutout itself is slightly larger. is there any frame in the kit or not?

SerjioTT @ 10/08/18, 00:14*
a question similar to KANOR

4 line outputs + sub, thin frame included

Rep: (8)
Good day to all!
Does anyone know what kind of beast this is on the PX30?
Bonroad 7 "2din PX30 Android 8.1.0 RAM 2GB Universal GPS Radio Stereo Audio Player Cortex A35 for Nissan for kia (No DVD)
https: //ru.aliexpress....460.0.0.1fc72e0eLkGo5h
I did not find similar ones on the forum, there are also a few on sale ..
Should I pay such attention?

* azazella78 ,
Well what can I say, Marubox also has it. The seller is normal, like Marubox. But the radio chip is not ice! Android 8.1 is castrated to horror. There are no settings for optimizing the battery to prohibit unloading! Regularly everything according to the idea will work clearly, as well as navigation! And with third-party software there may be problems. This is a subjective opinion, in real life everything will be better. But I prefer the 8th Android on PX5, than 8.1 on T8.

Rep: (2)
Hello everyone, I choose GU 8 '', I did not create a separate topic. Unfortunately, the manufacturers indicated in the header do not produce 8 '' devices. I look towards GUJoyingandArkright.

as I understand it, they recommend a GU with a Microntek MCTE chip (aka PX5) and preferably with a DSP, with a modern amplifier. Both manufacturers wrote that the amplifier uses the TDA7851.
Is the manufacturer of the GU critical, or, in fact, do not care, the main thing is that the above is done? I did not find reviews about these manufacturers here.
How to find out if there is a DSP?
What else to look for?

* sdfghjk-78 tell me how such a report can I see the seller? Can you help look for the above?

Post has been editedmanthing - 08.10.18, 13:51

Manthing @ 10/08/18, 13:49*
tell me how such a report can be viewed by the seller?

https: //chrome.google ... jephjfamdbbpbofjgbgmel

Posted on 10/08/2018, 18:22:

Manthing @ 10/08/18, 13:49*
I look towards GU Joying and Arkright.

Joying Head Unit (Android 8.0) - Discussion

Sdfghjk-78 @ 10.10.18, 03:18*
4 line outputs + sub, thin frame included

Thank you very much!
Do you think ELM327 via USB will work with this GU or is it possible to connect ELM via BT only?

I don’t understand a bit how sleep mode is organized. Is it like standby like on windows or is it just turning off the screen?
How long does it take to start from sleep mode?
Sorry if offtop, send where it should)

Post has been editedSerjioTT - 08.10.18, 23:31

SerjioTT @ 10.10.18, 23:31*
send to

SerjioTT @ 10.10.18, 23:31*
how sleep mode is organized

better read the topicMicrontek MTCE (RockChip PX5) Android 8 Headsets - Discussion

Rep: (19)
Greetings to all !! please tell me .. also puzzled by the choice of radio .. while the choice fell on kanorhttps: //ru.aliexpress.... 84-82d3-b35bdf458338-8
Of course I would like an IPS screen. I don’t know DSP, is it worth it or not ... maybe there are some analogues, cheaper ...
another question, on some radio tape recorder I saw (reviews with photos) a person has 4 cameras along the way (like a circular view) .. how is this done !? how to connect 4 cameras so that there is a typical all-round view .. it is possible to connect 4 cameras to this radio!

Sdfghjk-78 @ 10.10.18, 03:18*
thin frame included
what external dimensions look please
in the description, the seller does not indicate anything about the frame. is it somehow possible to discuss it with him separately, which frame can I put in the kit or one default option?

SerjioTT @ 10.10.18, 00:16*
one default option?

Yes. I can’t see. gave away with the old gu. I built myself from plywood on a dashboard.

Rep: (12)
What is this beast?https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32932641556.html

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/31/19, 10:04