Flagship 2018 - P20 Pro vs G7 ThinQ vs OnePlus 6 vs VIVO Nex A vs ...

Rep: (72)
miklyaev @ 11.09.2018, 10:56*
You probably did not hold in the hands of r20pro?
I do not particularly like clothes lenovo s90 was terribly beautiful colors eye on his forehead ...
Not comfortable with the matrix s8, s9 is already better.
At p 20, the flicker is very small and even at a small brightness at the minimum does not strain the eyes!
At night I use brightness to a minimum.

Still I want to keep your eyes. IRS in this regard is very good (I speak as the owner of the Galaxy from the 2 nd to 5 th model). Plus a great disadvantage should burn all oledov.
ZH7 I do not defend, but display their gorgeous, stock head brightness (better than some oledov). And that is the big minus, so that the camera ZH7 shit, and what would one not say that in a manual mode images, more or less. The beauty of mobile photography is that in this time and took sfotkal. Otherwise, you can wear with a simple bar of soap.

Post has been editedzhuchella - 11.09.18, 15:34

Rep: (181)
* KoT,
About NFC author nothing was specified time in Vivo scanner does have two, three modern design

Rep: (78)
That's not necessary Rippowan 3.5 connector, it is still their will live, but without it is not convenient. Why should I buy airpods for 11k, which would use them several times a year, when you travel for vacation, there is quite cope wired xiaomi for 20 bucks, and the music they will play better.
They do not need to charge, you can plug in all supported devices.

Post has been editedMr.Palevo - 11.09.18, 16:37

Rep: (242)
Mr.Palevo @ 11.09.2018, 15:36*
That's not necessary Rippowan 3.5 connector, it is still their will live, but without it is not convenient. Why should I buy airpods for 11k, which would use them several times a year, when you travel for vacation, there is quite cope wired xiaomi for 20 bucks, and the music they will play better.
They do not need to charge, you can plug in all supported devices.

Wirelessly convenient. I do wired ears even not want to see is not something to enjoy. And what problem headphones charge. Charge per hour and you have 10 hours of music.

Rep: (0)
It became a choice, s9 or g7

aa19711229 @ 11.09.2018, 15:55*
It became a choice, s9 or g7

What is more important to you. But I would not be one not the other would not have taken

Rep: (5)
* aa19711229, In my opinion, there is a question only of personal sympathies. The C9 will be a better camera (probably), but she was alone, and in the G7 have Shirikov. The G7 better sound, but DACs in C8-C9, too praise, writing that the bass is excellent, for example. The G7 excellent IPA (but imperfect black) in the C9 excellent oled (but can be burned). And there, and there is a full waterproof, 1440R screen and good design. I did not look at Samsung just because he told me terribly tired, but apart - that we return to a subjective choice.

Rep: (71)
roma1918 @ 11.09.18, 08:07*
And the option Asue Zenfone 5z do not consider? It seems everyone is good except moisture protection.

Yes, I forgot to specify in the enumeration of those bodies, which are not addressed. Firstly, there is no moisture protection, and this I can forgive only Vivo for his crazy screen. Further, the camera is so-so, if the same as in a simple 5-ke, the main still somehow go, but Shirikov only for show, fotkaet as a 2-megapixel Motorola 15 years ago. Plus do not like shell, and in general I do not like these dzenfony from the very first. He is, in short, on all counts inferior as LG and Huawei-yu, and should at the same time as much if not more. What's the point?

AcidRain2010 @ 11.09.18, 10:54*
not seen in the characteristics of nfc?

Not needed. Pay cards, with different in different cases, no problem is.

miklyaev @ 11.09.18, 11:05*
What's wrong with the firmware ???

Xs, one of the Americans spat, but because I have not seen it can not say anything. To do this, including the theme created. Here are a couple of people have said that the standards will take note, thank you.
By the way. On the theme, you can change my Mi Note, when I put icons on EmUI, then like most of all. But somehow at once to remove them, they have some ... um ... too perfect or something, then nothing to strive for, and if you get used to them that nothing else does not look :)

roma1918 @ 11.09.18, 11:11*
And LG v30 is worse on the camera among all listed?

According to surveys, the chamber substantially the same as in G7, only Shirikov 13 Mn (y 7s 16).

Kieshenka @ 11.09.18, 11:14*
right here in the header to identify the key sound.

Well, let's say, he is the last in the list of important factors. I listen to music all the time, but a fanatical audiophile myself not call me music is more important than content. I listen to the wireless headphones Marshall Major II Bluetooth, the way they sound on the wire without substantially identical.
But the difference between the Mi Note and some first Galaxy heard well)). Well, you never know, it may buy some more interesting headset, so the sound would be better that there was, although if bodies playing well, then this is sufficient in principle, it is not the main criterion for selection.

119270 @ 11.09.18, 12:22 *
I would wait for the release of the third pikel and then I would choose a new smart.

He's terrible, it is a huge bang in the split-screen down tin. Yes, it probably will take a picture as a god and udelaet all, but constantly looking at here is the ugliness forces will not.
Yes, and it will cost more polgda after kilobaksov or more, this is me at the moment is not appropriate.

zhuchella @ 11.09.18, 12:31*
For the time being, I’m still scared away by the fact that there is no root and xposed.

But it just do not care, the main thing that it was possible to remove the button from the screen, but you can sort through the ADB. Well, sometimes more like stock sounds to change something, and not every unit it will no root. But it is a trifle.

KoT @ 11.09.18, 13:10*
As a lover of OP, I would recommend to wait a little bit and buy OP6 +

Previously dekkabrya not buy, so wait for the reluctance. Anyway, if waited, and then the LG V40 can wait, it really sanity will cost except in February and March. And there is a thread of the new Huawei P30 Pro + will come with 5 cameras and 20-fold zoom, etc. etc. Can wait infinitely because there is always something better is about to come, the time of such ..)

In general, really long between P20 Pro and Dzh7 par ... How do you choose ?? ))

Rep: (239)
Sense-mx @ 11.09.18, 21:08*
In general, really long between P20 Pro and Dzh7 par ... How do you choose ?? ))
We must live in the two hold hands, twist ...
But r7 will merge on the battery on the camera zoom and night will merge.
The screen r7 IRS and brighter than r20pro.

Sense-mx @ 11.09.2018, 18:08*
Yes, I forgot to specify in the enumeration of those bodies, which are not addressed. Firstly, there is no moisture protection, and this I can forgive only Vivo for his crazy screen. Further, the camera is so-so, if the same as in a simple 5-ke, the main still somehow go, but Shirikov only for show, fotkaet as a 2-megapixel Motorola 15 years ago. Plus do not like shell, and in general I do not like these dzenfony from the very first. He is, in short, on all counts inferior as LG and Huawei-yu, and should at the same time as much if not more. What's the point?

But not all so simple. Judging by the reviews (even foreign), the main camera is better in ADR than in the left ventricle. The battery is better, everything else + -. In Ukraine, for the moment offversiya Asus 6/64 with a warranty from Asus is worth 535 bucks. The cheapest version of the LV ZH7 4/64 with offgarantiey 100 bucks more expensive.

Rep: (61)
What advise for shooting video in addition to Samsung? Huawei, as well as all the Chinese people, too, do not know how to do it well like.

roma1918 @ 11.09.2018, 19:19*
What advise for shooting video in addition to Samsung? Huawei, as well as all the Chinese people, too, do not know how to do it well like.

ZH7 not bad it does (surprisingly).

Yes, by the way, no one here in the accounting does not take the quality of communication. And should b. For example, samsy 9 eksonose too is not stable in networks 4g.
Right now I am on vacation and on the hands htc u11 (mine) and lg g5 (wife). So in the same place htc it has the best signal that the mobile that over WiFi percent to 30. That's me in the sensitivity radios LG section.

Post has been editedzhuchella - 11.09.18, 22:48

* zhuchella
It turns out all of my options is best suited r7, though there is a weak battery. Wait for an adequate price ($ 550) and can be taken. So far, for the money I do not see much better than present-day F6.

Strange is it better to remove the T7 B30 and photo and video? But cameras and sensors are identical there like?

roma1918 @ 11.09.2018, 19:55*
* zhuchella
It turns out all of my options is best suited r7, though there is a weak battery. Wait for an adequate price ($ 550) and can be taken. So far, for the money I do not see much better than present-day F6.

About akka - You can use the Case-battery zerolemon.

Sense-mx @ 11.09.18, 21:08*

just choose, but look towards the g7 mate and 10 pro
p20 pro velikovat

g7 matter how good, but I realized that the reviews:
jo-camera, everyone is waiting for the firmware to improve, but it does not have (such as Google chamber decides, but understand that a little bit) images on the "3" and the like in the manual mode
- autonomy of a stretch for the day (but not all, and probably with an average load)

about 10 pro mate does not understand how to be good, but there is something
-Video the approach of bounces, and selfie camera on a solid "4" no wow effect it (on the machine in the store probyval fotkat, well fotkaet normal and all)
-Design and can not be said that bad, well, this, in front inscription
-only autonomy + train on the date

a lot of feedback about the phone when the owners do not want to see the shoals, write the type of camera do not use,
selfie I do not, do not remove the video, autonomy arranges a bunch of settings for disconnected, the system will not notice neglyuchnaya
... very difficult to choose

* zhuchella
Case-battery is ugliness as for me. So rather big device turns to him in a very awkward brick. Simply too paverbank.

salitra1981 @ 11.09.2018, 22:29*

Take one mate 10 pro. Video writes well.

Posted 09/12/2018, 7:06:

zhuchella @ 11.09.2018, 22:14*
About akka - You can use the Case-battery zerolemon.

What for? When my p20 pro is holding a day of active use and so

little cursory glance ...
the only negative at the moment, in g7, a camera,
question, such as in, g6, it was with the release is not very
as the g7 in terms of signal reception?

pspgo73 @ 12.09.2018, 04:05*
What for? When my p20 pro is holding a day of active use and so

For me, there are a couple of p20 about the negative aspects. First - it oled screen with his shimom, the second - is not able to get Ruth and install Xposed (yes, I have them actively use), the third (not so great, but still) - Kirim 970 - a 835 per cent level kvalkoma And suitable apparatus.
aa19711229 @ 12.09.2018, 04:21*
the only negative at the moment, in g7, a camera,

Add another weak here acc.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/02/20, 19:46