> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

PAYDAY: Crime War - Multiplayer Coop Shooter [Online] | [Shooter] Multiplayer co-op shooter
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 52 ] ** [44,07%]
Good [ 31 ] ** [26,27%]
Average [ 16 ] ** [13,56%]
poorly [ 3 ] ** [2,54%]
Terribly [ 16 ] ** [13,56%]
Total votes: 118

Rep: (12)
PAYDAY: Crime War - Multiplayer Coop Shooter
Version: 0.9.1
Genre: Shooter

Last update of the game in the header:24.08.19

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Multiplayer co-op shooter

Description:
For the first time ever in the PAYDAY universe, choose either between heisters or cops, and face off with style in this co-op multiplayer PvP experience! Challenge your enemies in iconic locations from the First World Bank to the Jewlery Store. Unlock upgrades and even more powerful gear along your path to improve your load out and gain the winning edge! Grab your friends and abide the law or plan the perfect heist. Who will come out on top?

Payday is a shooter, who first came to PC and consoles. In the PC version, Payday is striking gamers intense game that requires skill to coordinate the team. In it the player can stay in the way of evil-doers in elegant suits and grotesque masks.

The player's task is to try to lead this group of professional criminals who commit a robbery at the mission of banks, holding hostages and fighting with police. Now, this game comes to Android and iOS in the form of Payday: Crime War.

In the game you will find online PvP mode with 4 against 4 teams, where the players are divided into two factions, competing with each other on the map. In addition, Payday: Crime War adds the upgraded system and abundant arms sales, so that players can equip your personazha.Pomimo clear graphics, sound Payday: Crime War give the whole gamut of emotions that accompany acute situations like robberies.

Although Payday: Crime War was announced last year, there is still no exact date of release of the game. But the latest rumors say that the game is almost ready for release and it will soon be available both on iOS, and Android-based.

Picture
Developer site: https://www.paydaycrimewar.com/
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.starbreezepublishing.paydaycrimewar&hl=ru&ah=9r_5iiKlEo9yYxLa_Gq-XQGNZV0

Features: Online

Russian interface: Not

Download:

With requests to update the game, refer to the topic.Upgrade your game!
Cache
Before installing, please read the topicInstalling games with cache [FAQ]
sdcard / Android / obb

Mega:https://mega.nz/#!tPpj...-Qle4QsZ8HJvEBQ3z2LAus

Past versions

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 01.09.19, 02:08
Reason for edit: Update: A new version 0.9.0 PAYDAY Crime War, only from another publisher

Rep: (126)
Invited me to beta xiaomi redmi note 4x snapdragon 625
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (13)
At MI6 eternal loading

* ferd1970, the same rules is for me to match the nameplate.

While it is clear that there is only a quick match. Or it is necessary to open the safe or protected.

Rep: (202)
Playing in the PTA, what the hell do you mean it filled?
And the game itself is shit on the background of the original PD2, though less entourage moved

Rep: (14)
* Rey63 , Turn off and on the 'Net, so I helped

Posted on 10/09/2018, 18:56:

* Chebyrashka73 It seems to me to discuss those who have fallen, it is quite logical)

* Chebyrashka73, People to look

Rep: (19)
Sorry for the flood. You can cache?

* ferd1970 You low?

* Space_Cattt , Low + 60, although at Max also draws

Rep: (9)
* ferd1970 And how much it weighs after installation?

Rep: (105)
* denidas , gdrive

Posted on 10/09/2018, 19:27:

* Mr.Tony ,
Attached Image

* Van0sss , * ferd1970 How quickly you priglos come?

* Mr.Tony Today, in the start of the day, once the wave has

Posted on 10/09/2018, 19:41:

Just a couple of hours ago

* Space_Cattt , That is, if I sent the request now, that a variant will sit until the second wave?)

* Mr.Tony Yes) they like it was written that if you just do not come, do not worry

* Space_Cattt , Bldzhat! : Lol:

Rep: (75)
I came to the beta, interesting buns for the beta which will be something? : Rolleyes:
The game came to me, very best soundtrack, sorry Asist aim, did not, in the end all as besha turn up the camera and get on each other can not. : D

Post has been editedxcoress - 10.09.18, 20:21

* xcoress I would maybe not so badly burned if good governance was brought. I even buttons under the claw can not put

Rep: (75)
* Chebyrashka73 I think if you get used to the rules will not in vain so long sawed game: rofl:

Rep: (194)
* xcoress , PD got excellent. And I think this will be good, but that's true of PD would be better ... I do not know why they split.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/09/19, 17:25