Attached Image

Other images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Device characteristics
(46 mm, "silver steel") / (42 mm, "deep black" and "rose gold")

Display: 1.3-inch / 1.2-inch, round Super AMOLED, resolution 360x360 pixels, Always On Display, protective glass Corning Gorilla DX +
Dimensions: 46 x 49 x 13 mm / 41.9 x 45.7 x 12.7 mm
Weight: 63 g (without strap) / 49 g (without strap)
Strap: 22 mm (replaceable) / 20 mm (replaceable)
Battery: 472 mAh / 270 mAh, wireless charging standard WPS
Processor: 1.15 GHz, dual-core Exynos 9110 (10 nm)
Operating system: Tizen 4.0
Memory: 1.5 GB of RAM (LTE version) / 768 MB of RAM (Bluetooth version), 4 GB of internal
Communications: 3G / LTE (eSIM), Bluetooth v4.2, Wi-Fi b / g / n, NFC, A-GPS / GLONASS
Communication frequencies for the LTE version: B2 (1900), B4 (AWS), B5 (850), B12 (700), B13 (700), B17 (700), B18 (800), B19 (800), B25 (1900) , B26 (850), B66 (AWS-3)
Communication speed: 10 Mbps
Other: accelerometer, gyroscope, barometer, aulsometer, light sensor
Protection: waterproof 5 ATM, protection against moisture and dust according to the standard IP68, military standard - MIL-STD-810G
Price: $ 349.99, $ 399.99 (LTE) / $ 329.99, $ 379.99 (LTE) (RUB 26,990 / RUB 21,990)
Reviews
Useful

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Regarding filling the caps, correcting information, corrections, please contact the QMS .

Topics CuratorBoy77ruS

Post has been editedBoy77ruS - Yesterday, 23:16
Reason for editing: Curator

Rep: (2)
I ordered 46 with a gift in galaxystore this afternoon, now they called back, clarified the address, they will deliver it to 14.09. Waiting for
The first smart watch)

Rep: (10)
Pre-ordered 46 mm. As a gift combo wireless charger. September 15 must deliver.
Now the torment of body and soul. Take them yourself, and give your son his C3 frontier, bought a month ago. Or give new son.

Rep: (7)
Last night I made a pre-order (watch 46mm + gift) on 1galaxy on the Tinkoff Black card with a 7% discount (a little less than 2000 rubles). Today they phoned, 14.09 delivery to home for free

Rep: (1)
People, can anyone in the know, in the mvideo when they appear? :)

* Laur1k
as far as I understand, some managed to snatch the clock in the first days of September in such stores as mts, mvideo, connectedly, etc. But apparently this was due to the inconsistency or inattention of these stores to an agreement with Samsung. Officially, the start of sales starts on September 14th. Then, most likely, watches will be on sale at all points of sale.

Post has been editedserkop - 08.09.18, 21:15

Rep: (-1)
Where are you from?

Posted 09/09/2018 08:43:

I have a delivery from 1galaxy for 10 days. About 24 will only reach me (

* exeserg if the question is to me, then MO

In a coherent right now there is an action, so if you order something from their partners with delivery to a messenger, then there is a 20% discount on accessories, it acts on all accessories, except for the e-mail, so you can buy dash3 at a discount or galaxy watch will also be when released

Rep: (61)
Today I went to the Samsung store in the MEGA Teply Stan shopping center. Asked about the possibility of pre-order. Answered positive. Asked to show to compare the two models. Carried out Dali try on. Chose 46 mm. Ordered and fully paid. They promised September 13 to issue along with charging.

Rep: (13)
Friends, version 42 mm in the office. Samsung Russia store is over, well done who managed to order.

At the office. Samsung website again opened pre-order for 46mm with a gift.
Who did not - dare. Only this time with 100% prepayment, as I understood.
Who has a Tinkoff card, I recommend ordering for 1 Galaxy

In the mvideo nobody learned about the start of sales and promotions?
Yesterday I was at MTS, they said that they were in the store’s warehouse, and they were only in the storefront from the start of sales.
It is surprising that almost none of the consultants mvideo, mts, connected do not know the date of commencement of sales.

Post has been editedLaur1k - 10.09.18, 16:17

Just called in M-Video. They do not know when it will appear. And for the price, too, do not know.
Just a dollar for tomorrow already more than 70 P, I am afraid that they would not increase the price tag. Initially, they wanted to sell for 25, but they raised the price tag to 27 because of the exchange rate. They told me so in Samsung.

Playsergey @ 09/10/18, 16:22*
Just called in M-Video. They do not know when it will appear. And for the price, too, do not know.
Just a dollar for tomorrow already more than 70 P, I am afraid that they would not increase the price tag. Initially, they wanted to sell for 25, but they raised the price tag to 27 because of the exchange rate. They told me so in Samsung.

I was yesterday in the mvideo, the consultant in the Samsung brand jersey first broke through the base - there is no Galaxy Watch in the warehouses.
But then I checked it in some other way - and 10 pieces were knocked out. 46mm, and about 300 pcs. 42mm black. But the price was not.

Rep: (6)
Today I made a pre-order for online-samsung.ru, they promise to send 14 numbers by courier, with a gift accordingly

Rep: (0)
That's interesting, watches with GPS, and, accordingly, are prohibited under Russian law, because the tracking function is built into household hours, which is clearly indicated in the nomenclature of the fuel injection pump and they are sold, and if they are the same to order, then a criminal record as a gift (instead of wireless charging). Here, in detail about the responsibilityhttp://advokatorium.com/index.php/ru/news/chto_nelzya_pokupat_na_aliexpress

Rep: (61)
Userser @ 09/10/18, 17:35*
That's interesting, watches with GPS, and, accordingly, are prohibited under Russian law, because the tracking function is built into household hours, which is clearly indicated in the nomenclature of the fuel injection pump and they are sold, and if they are the same to order, then a criminal record as a gift (instead of wireless charging). Here, in detail about the responsibilityhttp: //advokatorium.co…_pokupat_na_aliexpress

There is such a thing called "certification". The watch is fully certified in the Russian Federation. Buy now. Nobody will arrest you for "wearing".

But is there information when there will be a delivery with 1galaxy pre-orders?

Rep: (5)
Samsung from pre-order today displayed the status "On the way" and gave the invoice number to track delivery status

Rdb @ 09/10/2018, 22:29*
But is there information when there will be a delivery with 1galaxy pre-orders?

After my order, an employee of the store over the phone informed that the shipping company would be shipped on the 14th and 2-3 business days delivery to the city and postamat.

Post has been editedIvany4R - 11.09.18, 09:18

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 27.06.19, 18:01