> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

32 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Rise of Civilizations [Online] | [Strategy] Strategy
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 168 ] ** [50,6%]
Good [ 97 ] ** [29,22%]
Average [ 40 ] ** [12,05%]
poorly [ 5 ] ** [1,51%]
Terribly [ 22 ] ** [6,63%]
Total votes: 332

Ryabushka
Message#1
08.09.18, 11:09
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 121
Check in: 27.10.17
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 3/32

Rise of Civilizations download

Version: 1.0.17.22
Genre:Strategy

Last update of the game in the header:16.04.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
8 civilizations, 27 heroes, real wars

Description:
8 civilizations, 27 heroes, real wars

From the darkest depths to the heights of glory, which legends are about ... You yourself will become the creators of the history of your civilizations. Will you start an epic war to conquer the whole world? Or do you choose the path of a pious ruler, famous for his wisdom? Or maybe cross the border of the unknown and become a pioneer? Or devote yourself to helping your people?

Only time will tell ...

** Features **

Real time battles
The course of battles is not calculated in advance: they occur on the map in real time. Any player can at any time join the battle or leave it, which gives the game properties of real-time strategy. Is your ally attacking your territory? Send troops to help him, or launch a sudden retaliatory attack on the abuser’s city.

Smooth card
All game events take place on one huge map populated by players and non-player characters. No isolated bases or separate battle screens. Never before used on mobile devices, the Infinite Zoom function allows you to freely switch between the general picture of the world and images of individual cities or barbarous outposts. On the map there are both natural obstacles like rivers and mountain ranges, as well as passes of strategic importance that need to be seized in order to gain access to the neighboring regions.

Eight unique civilizations
Choose one of 8 historically significant civilizations (there will be more of them soon!) And help your civilization to go from a lonely clan to the owner of world domination. Each civilization has its own architecture, unique units and special advantages.

Research and discoveries
The world of the game "Rise of Civilizations" is shrouded in dense fog. Send scouts to discover these mysterious lands and hidden treasures there. Explore lost temples, barbarian fortresses, mysterious caves and villages of various tribes, gather intelligence about enemies and get ready for deadly battles!

Unrestricted movement of troops
You can at any time give the troops new orders, which gives you limitless possibilities for strategic planning. Make a false blow to the enemy city, and then go around the circuit, meet an ally's army and seize the tract. Send your troops to collect wood in the nearest forest and assign them to break up several barbarian clans on the way. Army can be divided between several commanders to simultaneously conduct several battles.

Alliance system
A full set of alliances that allow players to help each other: alliance chat with a built-in translation function, the role of officers, tags on the map, facilitating strategic planning, and much more! Alliances can expand their territories in order to extract resources, seize mountain passes and barbaric outposts to strengthen their positions, and also work together to obtain group achievements.

Conquer the kingdom
Fight side by side with members of your alliance to take control of a huge kingdom. Join the battle with other players and think over tactics to win victories in royal battles multiplayer strategy. Become the best, and then you and your civilizations will be forever included in the history of the kingdom!

RPG commanders
Dozens of historical figures from Julius Caesar and Sun Tzu to Joan of Arc and Kusunoki Masasige will be happy to become your loyal commanders. Increase the level of commanders, winning victories over the barbarians and sending troops into battle, and then improve their abilities with the help of talent trees and skill development systems.

Expedition Mode
Infinite approximation - for the first time on mobile devices!
Kingdom development
Special cities for each civilization
Awesome graphics
3D characters
And much more...

Picture

Google Play: https: //play.google.co…=com.lilithgame.roc.gp
Features: Online
Russian interface: Yes
FAQ (Thank demihin )

Download:
Version 1.0.17.22 + cache: Rise of Civilizations [Online] (Post Enote174 # 83725497)

With requests to update the game, refer to the topic.Upgrade your game!
Cache
Before installing, please read the topicInstalling games with cache [FAQ]
sdcard / Android / obb
Google drive

Past versions

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 16.04.19, 17:15
Reason for editing: New version
Lord-valington
Message#2
08.09.18, 13:38
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 650
Check in: 22.01.12
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X MTK 4/64

This is another crap with a donat and a la wait a month to build a castle?
SimonRUS
Message#3
08.09.18, 15:08
Local
[offline]

Messages 187
Check in: 15.01.13
Philips Xenium W8510

* Lord-valington
exactly. Plus, then, as you rise to the level of a fit and succulent farm, you will be infinitely bent over by friends from under heaven who swung to unprecedented fatness.

--------------------
No more signatures ...
demihin
Message#4
09.09.18, 09:50
Local
[offline]

Messages 324
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite 4/32

Lord-Valington @ 09/08/18 16:38*
This is another crap with Donat

No, donat there is not felt. There you can safely get all the buns and so. VIP status is accumulated every day, and remains constant. With the development of technology, namely jewelry, all crystals can be extracted from the territories. The oldest server is about 120 days. It is a lot of servers, players are distributed evenly. There are many Russians. And the Chinese are stupid there))) There are many Russian alliances that play with communication and coordinate actions.

And by the way in this game you have to think. There the battle system and the loss of troops is interesting. So it’s too heavy to tear down to zero and rob straight too. You build storage and hospitals for the troops and not scary. Well, protection domes for 24 hours are absolutely calm too. So no problem at all.

Post has been editeddemihin - 09.09.18, 09:58
demihin
Message#5
09.09.18, 11:18
Local
[offline]

Messages 324
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite 4/32

If someone does not understand the game mechanics, then write - I will explain everything))
The game is actually interesting and balanced if you try out: yes2:
Karlleg
Message#6
09.09.18, 11:40
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 36
Check in: 26.02.11
Honor 8 FRD-L19

* demihin
My friend, you would have written a FAQ on the game, if there is an opportunity, I think people will become more interested)
demihin
Message#7
09.09.18, 12:47
Local
[offline]

Messages 324
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite 4/32

Small fact

Part 1.
Territory and map

Each kingdom in the game is its own server.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

The oldest and the first server 154 days
Attached Image

Young
Attached Image

All new players get a new one. That is, you start everything in the same conditions.

Between them you can teleport. But only in the early stages of the game. You will initially have several teleports in the game.
Attached Image

Logged in did not like playing - flew to another area or server

The whole kingdom in turn is divided into regions.
Attached Image

Scheme of areas (brown rectangular in a window with Roman numerals)
Attached Image

In the central area is the temple. Alliance conquered him becomes king of the kingdom (server)
Attached Image

The passage of troops from one area to the next is possible through the aisles. They are 1, 2, 3 levels. They are guarded by NPCs (barbarians) and they need to be won by the alliance first, and only then can they go to the neighboring region. Through the aisles can pass while it is closed - only scouts.
Attached Image

Gradually, as the kingdom (server) develops, we call it these chapters (and not only they, as well as shrines, barbarians forts, temples, etc.) as heads. These events occur cyclically. There will be an opportunity to accumulate forces for defense or attack by the alliance of their possessions.
Attached Image

The map has layers showing alliance territories, research, resources, and a special layer of its own labels.
The map is scaled.

Alliances. Here you can see your territory, allies, the alliance’s resource collection points and individual ones (mines, sawmills, stone sawmills, gold mines and deposits of rubies. Rubies are either donated, or mined, or given from NPC, or for simple daily tasks, or all together.
Attached Image

Resources. Here we have mining levels. The greener the zone, the higher the levels of extraction from which more resources can be collected. They are extracted from the alliance’s mining operations automatically (1 unit per second) with the usual ones — with their troops that are put on the mine, for example, and the mining goes until the entire payload, which depends on the number of troops, is filled.
Attached Image

Research. Here all the caves and villages from which the buns are falling in the form of resources, troops, accelerations, research. These villages are located as the map opens. The map opens from the fog by the movement of troops or scouts. When they find a village a report arrives with its coordinates, clicking on them will move you there and clicking on it will give you buns. Directly go there is not necessary. When they find a cave, then it must be investigated by a scout. Just return it before he jumps home or away from the cave and that's it. Research - a matter of seconds, no need to wait
Attached Image

Tags Here we have tags that you put yourself. Friend Enemy. and so on. Only you can see them. Alliance labels see the entire alliance. It is very convenient to give instructions to alliance marks. Tags as messages in the chat and mail are translated, so if the alliance is international, they understand everything in principle.
Attached Image

Post has been editeddemihin - 09.09.18, 13:11
Wufasa
Message#8
11.09.18, 21:57
Local
[offline]

Messages 124
Check in: 11.02.13

It is strange that there are no posts in the topic ...
I've been playing for over a month now - Asians are one of the most cruel donators.
There are Russian alliances, but they merge quickly, either permanently or partially, with the composition of the strongest Russian-speaking alliance.
Donat is not required, everything can be achieved without it (except for the donat’s hero).
Weepo111
Message#9
12.09.18, 07:11
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 6
Check in: 26.02.17

I've been playing for a long time too)
freedomer07
Message#10
13.09.18, 14:59
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 14
Check in: 05.05.14
Samsung Galaxy S8 Snapdragon

I really went to the game, I was looking for a long time in which games to chop, I was tired of walkers, shooters, RPG and all sorts of puzzles

For 8 hours I filled 20K with more power, I will soon be going to apat 8 lvl fortress)
If anything, I play on the # 32 server Kingdom of Granada

P.S I'm 23: D
Simbikz
Message#11
13.09.18, 19:43
Expert
[online]

Messages 401
Check in: 12.01.12
Meizu M6 Note 3/16/32

Something also went into the game, before that only in the third world played Java, from this genre, the rest did not go

--------------------
pscaesariv
Message#12
14.09.18, 15:06
Local
[offline]

Messages 194
Check in: 06.05.11

* demihin, I also started to play, can we somehow unite together?

--------------------
Apple iPhone 4s 16Gb Black. Apple iPhone 5s 16Gb Space Gray. OnePlus 3. Asus ZenFone 5Z
demihin
Message#13
15.09.18, 16:23
Local
[offline]

Messages 324
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite 4/32

* pscaesariv
I am for it.

Posted 09/15/2018 at 16:26:

Wufasa @ 09/12/18, 00:57*
There are Russian alliances, but they merge quickly, either permanently or partially, with the composition of the strongest Russian-speaking alliance.

Yeah, right. The game will be in the end to the fact that the global Russian alliance is in opposition to the top alliance of the server. ))
pscaesariv
Message#14
16.09.18, 00:57
Local
[offline]

Messages 194

* demihin, at the moment I am in the top Russian clan on 32 server Sila Rusi nickname KST993

--------------------
Apple iPhone 4s 16Gb Black. Apple iPhone 5s 16Gb Space Gray. OnePlus 3. Asus ZenFone 5Z
sokie
Message#15
17.09.18, 06:03
User
[offline]

Messages 91
Check in: 28.03.14
Meizu pro 7

I'm currently in the top Russian clan on 32 Sila Rusi server nickname KST993

Also started playing yesterday, the toy went. already reached level 9 of the fortress, 50 to strength.
And yes now is a technical break.

--------------------
Motorola RAZR I>>Meizu MX4>>Xiaomi Redmi 4x>>Meizu pro 7
pscaesariv
Message#16
17.09.18, 07:03
Local
[offline]

Messages 194

* sokieraise BM 100k + and go to us, because without an alliance there is nothing to do. Unless of course you're on 32 server

Post has been editedpscaesariv - 17.09.18, 07:05

--------------------
zonez
Message#17
17.09.18, 13:50
Local
[offline]

Messages 116
Check in: 07.06.08
LG G2

interesting at first
big world
but I do not understand how 50 people can conquer such territory
alliances around the sea, all cheto build ...
mess
sokie
Message#18
17.09.18, 14:26
User
[offline]

Messages 91
Check in: 28.03.14
Meizu pro 7

Sokie, raise BM 100k + and go to us, because without an alliance there is nothing to do. Unless of course you're on 32 server

Looked 33 server) Alas. 100 ku already raised)

--------------------
Motorola RAZR I>>Meizu MX4>>Xiaomi Redmi 4x>>Meizu pro 7
es5222
Message#19
17.09.18, 16:55
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 661
Check in: 25.08.11

Where can I get a gift code?
Simbikz
Message#20
18.09.18, 06:46
Expert
[online]

Messages 401
Check in: 12.01.12
Meizu M6 Note 3/16/32

Is there anyone with 29 servers? I have the power of 180k +

--------------------
mzkz
Message#21
18.09.18, 07:18
Si vis pacem, para bellum!
[offline]

Messages 1197
Check in: 27.09.08
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2

Donat taxis ruthlessly. While some weeks farm the farm and slowly build a castle, others fill it with grandmas and go bend over. I have 300K of power, Madame regularly roams past with 4KK, just a detachment with a donat hero and T4 troops. She has 22 lvl town hall. Goes and prevents digging res.

--------------------
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

32 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/18/19, 09:29