> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Pocophone F1 - Marriage and Repair | Smartphone 6.18 "

Rep: (22)
Marriage and RepairXiaomi Pocophone F1
PictureXiaomi Pocophone F1
Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 16.01.19, 23:31
Reason for editing: Important note for self-repairs

Rep: (2166)
M
Topic moved to subsectionXiaomi

Rep: (3)
At the time, start this thread.
The phone is beautiful, but there are two shoals. The first one is an IPS matrix; a pixel that is frozen in white is detected. The second is hard tormaza dialers.

Rep: (119)
3 numbers received. 4 noticed this spot on the screen. Issued for an exchange, the courier must pick up the 10th. If the examination confirms the factory marriage, they will send a new one. I hope for the integrity of their SC and store.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedhook691 - 08.09.18, 10:19

Rep: (0)
What kind of pixel hung in a white photo, throw for clarity, and it is all or individual copies

Alice_Gasai @ 09/08/18 10:25*
What a pixel hung in white
For example, if you include a completely black picture, somewhere on the screen there will be a white small dot

Rep: (110)
hook691 @ 09/08/18 10:52*
For example, if you include a completely black picture, somewhere on the screen there will be a white small dot

As far as I remember, some of them are allowed.

Rep: (0)
Is the problem correcting with a pixel programmatically or not ??

Rep: (22)
* Alice_Gasai ,
If it is burned out, it is not programmatically fixed.

Rep: (3)
* Alice_Gasai , not. Launched three different fixes for more than an hour each, one for the night. Point remained. Only visible in one prog screen test hajime namura on a dark screen

Posted 09/08/2018 at 18:22:

* Ben sil'ver , it does not burn out. Depends on white. Clicked on the screen, rubbed pokrugu- did not help

Posted 09/08/2018 at 18:23:

* Alice_Gasai , in the photo you will not see. It is seen only in the minimum illumination on a dark background.

* monysgs3 , it's nothing. Compared to my spot on the screen: D I would have your problems

Rep: (1)
Hello.
He took the pokofon at the start of off-site pre-order.
I arrived with a marriage, I noticed only now - from above, on the edge (about a little higher than the selfie camera) a little glue protruded from the screen. By removing it, it turned out that there was a small chip - instead of glass, emptiness. I think here to apply for warranty exchange or so leave.
In general, pay attention to these small details when buying, marriage, apparently, very much.

* Combine5454 It’s better to contact me. On Monday I have to pick up the courier for the examination. Far from MSK live?

Post has been editedhook691 - 08.09.18, 22:12

I live in Moscow.
On Monday, I’m just going to start this morning in the morning before working in support. It doesn’t affect the device’s performance at the moment, but it’s aesthetically unpleasant to watch + in the future it may crack from this place (glass after all).

* Combine5454 , then write about the result

HZ marriage or not.
The phone arrived from mi.com/ru/
At the opening one of the transparent stickers was not firmly glued - she acted easily.
The phone itself was completely discharged - charging showed 0%
At start, I asked for a password to start android enter your password

As a result, we made a complete wipe and the password went gone ...
Attention the question of his yuzali to me?
Require replacement or hammer a bolt? :)

* minigalaxoid , do not mind it. This garbage, albeit with sediment

hook691 @ 09/09/18 16:47*
do not mind it. This garbage, albeit with sediment

And how much did you get into the antutu, otherwise I have 256243 total :(
I look at many 266 pennies ...

* minigalaxoid , did not even look, I do not suffer from such nonsense

Rep: (44)
Minigalaxoid @ 09/09/18, 18:55*
HZ marriage or not.
The phone arrived from mi.com/ru/
At the opening one of the transparent stickers was not firmly glued - she acted easily.
The phone itself was completely discharged - charging showed 0%
At start, I asked for a password to start android enter your password

As a result, we made a complete wipe and the password went gone ...
Attention the question of his yuzali to me?
Require replacement or hammer a bolt?

As I understand it, they are opened in the Russian Federation, stitched to the firmware version RU and sent to customers. Apparently, in some smartphones, engineers at mi.com/ru/ forget to untie their mi-account ... And the phone asks for it when it is first turned on.
Unpleasant, but not fatal, reset and use.

_Revan_ @ 09/10/18, 11:04*
They forget to untie your mi-account ... And the phone asks for it when you first turn it on.
Unpleasant, but not fatal, reset and use.
if it was a mi account, it would be fatal. just not to reset it.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/05/20, 21:38