Media Player DVB T2 MECOOL M8S Plus S905D 1Gb / 8Gb [Android] | [Multimedia player]

Rep: (1)
DiscussionMECOOL M8S Plus DVB
Player
Discussion пїЅ
Specifications
Network capabilities: Ethernet, Wi-Fi
Maximum resolution: Full HD (1920x1080)
Display availability: No
Inputs and Outputs:
1 xAntenna input (RF).
2 x USB 2.0
1 x HDMI output
1 x LAN
1 x AV
Built-in memory: 8 GB
Support for USB-drives, including an external hard drive

Processor: Amlogic S905D
Graphics processor: ARM Mali-450MP3

RAM: 1 GB DDR3
Wireless interfaces: Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n
TV: DVB-T2
USB keyboard and mouse support
Dimensions, W x D x H: 130 x 98 x 21 mm
Delivery set: Media player, remote control, device of charging from a network, HDMI cable

A photo
Attached Image

Purchase
Firmware
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 17.07.19, 10:35
Reason for editing: Patch to switch the physical resolution of the android interface on the console

I bought myself such a device. Everything is fine, but it takes a long time to load, and the channel editor does not work, it’s impossible to arrange them in the order I want.
The channel list is located in /data/data/th.dtv/dtv_user_data/dtv_mw_s1
Now I try to write a channel editor for it.

Post has been editedUsstin.fitc - 07.09.18, 15:07

I took this on Ali called VONTAR DVB-T2 Terrestrial Android 7.1 Combo TV Boxhttps: //www.aliexpress...311.0.0.19924c4dUnZQMz, in general, the impressions are still ambiguous: DVB-T2 is spinning well, but everything else is just terribly slow, I cannot explain it only with a small amount of memory, the free memory will stop. I tried to install some kind of ELEC (Open, Alex, Libre) - it didn't work out, or it can't boot from USB, or img.dtb couldn’t find the right one (cat gave the name gxl_q20x_1g, but nothing suitable on the Internet is google) ). Translation into Russian is simply terrible, "do you want to quit smoking?" instead of going out - a masterpiece, I have not seen such a person for a long time. I continue to understand further.

Reviews on the Internet:
http: // hd-mediaplayers ... 8s-plus-dvb-t2-review /
Russian
http://freaktab.com/fo…-c-tv-box-amlogic-905d
English

Alistin @ 09/08/18 17:07*
but everything else is just terribly slow

I have installed megog, forkplayer and YouTube: megogo works fine, fork sometimes doesn't load, you need to go to the start screen and restart, youtube updated, started to slow down wildly, carried the update tolerantly.
I bought it for my grandmother, T2, as an option in the absence of the Internet, it mostly looks megoy, that's why it's enough.
Pro translation agree

ZY: root out of the box, native launcher deleted setTv launcher

Rep: (2)
Yesterday came this with Ali. Connected to TV (LG) via HDMI - no signal, connected via RSA - no signal, the box was wrinkled, but not up to the console, it was very strong. I tried on another TV (Aiwa) everything works, I used the wires alone. On LG I connected SML 482, and for HDMI and RSA everything works. Where can I dig my mind?

C RCA figured out: the video comes from a red tulip, and on SML 482 as it should be from yellow. HDMI in any, tried 6 cables in three jacks in order-no signal.

Rep: (4)
At the very first connection of the console via HDMI, the inscription "Android TV" was displayed on the screen and then silence. The AV output is normal, but HDMI has failed to get more output. Sadness ...: sveta:

Posted by channel editor for it.
https://github.com/NulAsh/dtvchedit
You can rearrange the channels in places and rename. The purpose of the remaining fields is still a mystery to me.

Note the glitch: during a break in the TV (the console is not turned off) after turning on the TV in the hung state, i.e. colored balls jump, as when loading, but before the menu does not load. On the remote does not respond, it is necessary to distort the food.

Ustin.fitc @ 09/18/18, 01:14*
Posted by channel editor for it.
https://github.com/NulAsh/dtvchedit

and how to collect it in apk? or how to use it?

indaclub2004 @ 09/27/18 17:16*
Want to quit smoking?

no, all)

C # D @ 09/20/18, 16:03*
and how to collect it in apk? or how to use it?

Generally it is for the computer program written. From the console, you need to pick up the file, /data/data/th.dtv/dtv_user_data/dtv_mw_s1, then process it on the computer, and upload it back. For this you can use, for example, termux. Unfortunately, although I figured out the encryption, I still don’t fully understand where one channel ends and another begins. As a result, it works on my channel list, but it can fail on another one.

Rep: (9)
C # D @ 09/09/2018, 15:57*
Route out of the box, native launcher deleted setTv launcher

Just demolished the old launcher and the system / app / ??? I tried not to demolish the old one and set it as the default, after which the native launcher is loaded after the reboot. Has anyone tried to install TWRP and make a backup? Dumb in him to dig without the image of stock firmware ....

Post has been editedrusnakov - 30.09.18, 11:02

Just demolished the old launcher and the system / app / ??? I tried not to demolish the old one and set it as the default, after which the native launcher is loaded after the reboot. Has anyone tried to install TWRP and make a backup? Dumb in him to dig without the image of stock firmware ....

Yes, I did it, I immediately put another one and appointed it as default, I looked that when I turned off, the behavior was not as I expected
I installed ES Explorer and root installer, and through some of them I deleted my native launcher, after what I don’t remember

Posted 09/30/2018 11:59:

Ustin.fitc @ 09/30/18, 01:43*
Generally it is for the computer program written.

ok, but still I did not understand, are there two python scripts on the githaba, do they need to be compiled or are they in the terminal and so are they?

Rep: (9)
If anyone needs a link to the firmware and TWRP for the Mecool M8S PLUS DVB. TWRP sew through native recovery ...https://mega.nz/#F!3bo…1NYLhmLrxA1foK18UxUDZg

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 21.01.19, 09:50
Reason for editing: In the header

Rep: (0)
I have some kind of misunderstanding happening with this device, it reloads about once per hour, I drive it on the first day, I haven’t yet discovered patterns, but the jamb is clearly present (((it doesn’t get very hot, what’s the matter, what’s wrong with it?

C # D @ 09/30/18 11:55*
ok, but still I did not understand, are there two python scripts on the githaba, do they need to be compiled or are they in the terminal and so are they?

From the device, take dtv_mw_s1, put it in the same folder where these programs are located, run dtvdec.py. It displays a list of channels for you on screen, and creates a file channels.txt. In this file, each line is one channel. Swap them the way you want, then execute dtvcomp.py and it collects it back into the file. Upload the file back to the device. If everything is ok, there will be channels placed as you wish.
If dtvdec.py displays an error message, well, then the focus has failed. This is still the alpha version.

Rep: (32)
Is it possible to mix DVB-T2 terrestrial and IPTV channels in the editor?

Post has been editedviselga - 18.10.18, 14:41

Friends run somebodyReal racing 3On the subject and write off whether it turned out to play and your impressions. Thank!

Rep: (5)
Guys I bought in a store in the cap, the prefix mecool m8s plus dvb but t2 is not, the firmware version m8s plus W on the console itself, the output to the antenna is, what can I do somehow to flash?

Rep: (0)
Hackdroid @ 10/20/18 18:17*
the prefix mecool m8s plus dvb but t2 no

Why did you decide what is not? Do not catch the channels?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/26/19, 14:48