211 pagesV  « < 166 167 168 169 170 171 > »  

> Blackview BV9600 Pro / Plus - Discussion | Smartphone, 6.21 "/ 2.0GHz / 6GB RAM
Lomaster_Serg
Message#1
19.11.18, 11:21
Lomaster
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 6350
Check in: 11.01.14
Blackview BV8000 Pro

DiscussionBlackview BV9600 Pro
PictureBlackview BV9600 Pro
Description | Discussion

Specifications:
Screen:6.21 inches with cut-out, Full HD + capacitive, multi-touch support (10 simultaneous touches). The resolution is 2248x1080 pixels. 19: 9 format. Samsung AMOLED technology, 16 million. 24 bit colors. Screen with protected Corning Gorilla Glass and oleophobic coating. Surface area occupied by the screen: 73.1%.
CPU:MediaTek MT6771 (HELIO P60). 1st cluster: 4 ARM Cortex-A73 64-bit cores with a frequency of 2.0 GHz; 2nd cluster: 4 ARM Cortex-A53 64-bit cores with a frequency of 2.0GHz. Technologies CorePilot 4.0, EnergySmart Screen, Imagiq, MiraVision. 12 nm FinFET process technology from TSMC.
Graphics processor:3-core 64-bit Mali-G72MP3 graphics chip operating at 800 MHz with support for OpenGL® ES 1.2, 1.1, 2.0, 3.1, 3.2, DirectX® 11 FL11_1, RenderScript ™
RAM:6 GB LPDDR4X with a clock frequency of 1500 MHz
Built-in memory:128GB eMMC 5.1, microSD slot up to 256GB (compatible with SDHC and SDXC)
Front-camera:8MP Sony IMX134 Photo Module.
Main camera:16PM photo module Samsung S5K3P8 + 8MP. Shooting modes: video, beautiful face, blur (like bokeh), mono, panorama, PRO.
Communications:Wi-Fi 802.11a / b / g / n /ac (2.4 / 5 GHz); Bluetooth 4.2 + EDR (A2DP / HID / PB / AP), FM radio.
Networks:LTE Cat.7 (DL) / 13 (UL) modem with low power consumption (Low Power Design).
Download data at speeds up to 300 Mb / s and return up to 150 Mb / s. Support Dual 4G LTE DSDS with Dual VoLTE / ViLTE. TAS 2.0 technology for better network signal reception.
GSM 850/900/1800/1900 (Band 2/3/5/8)
WCDMA: 900/2100 (Band 1/8)
4G LTE: Band 1/3/7/8/20
LTE TDD: Band 38/39/40/41
SIM card slot:Support for two nanoSIM-cards (Dual SIM Dual Standby) 1 radio module.
Navigation:GPS, A-GPS, Glonass.
Sensors:proximity sensor, accessibility, fingerprint scanner on the side of the case, accelerometer, gyroscope, NFC, geomagnetic sensor, compass.
Event Indicator:there is a multi-color LED (3 colors).
Multimedia:1 multimedia speaker.
Connectors:USB 2.0 Tpepe-C
Battery:5580mAh lithium polymer, not removable. Fast charging technology MediaTek Pump Express. Wireless charging technology 5V-2A /
Weight:234
Dimensions:162.9 x 81.4 x 12.85 mm
Degree of protection:IP68; IP69K; MIL-STD-810.
Operating system:Android 8.1 Oreo
Body:Metal, plastic. LSR technology (Liquid Injection)
Equipment:smartphone, USB Type C cable, charger, manual, protective film, OTG cable.

A photo:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful:
Various tests:

��������/������ download

ROOT / TWRP

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLomaster_Serg - 23.03.19, 07:40
Reason for editing: Added a link to the firmware, removed links to backups due to the lack of posts themselves
booroondook
Message#3342
21.03.19, 17:04
Engineer in a green hat
[offline]

Messages 7688
Check in: 22.12.06
Blackview BV9600 Pro

Lomaster_Serg @ 03/21/19, 16:21*
Any engineering codes work only through the stock caller, all experienced users know about it
About inexperience - this is you wrong address (see my details).
There are no other dialers, except for stock, on the phone.
The firmware, unfortunately, is not quite stock, but modified by you personally. You spread it in the branch as a stock one, without indicating that you rummaged in it. So I downloaded it in full confidence that this is a stock.
As a result, I have to put up with your shtetl "to leave the regime" (because in literary Russian they say "to leave the regime").

--------------------
WBR, booroondook
Correctly asked question - already half the answer
Pensne
Message#3343
21.03.19, 17:17
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 995
Check in: 09.11.09
Blackview BV9600 Pro

booroondook @ 03/21/2019, 16:04*
There are no other dialers, except for stock, on the phone.
The firmware, unfortunately, is not quite stock, but modified by you personally. You spread it in the branch as a stock one, without indicating that you rummaged in it. So I downloaded it in full confidence that this is a stock.
As a result, I have to put up with your shtetl "to leave the regime" (because in literary Russian they say "to leave the regime").

Lomaster could be wrong somewhere in translation, because judging by his profile Ukrainian .. but if it were not for his translation, I think I would sit with the English language ..

There are errors in translations and firmware, you can normally report after all, constructively .. then to fix it, and not to discourage the desire to engage in improvements.

Post has been editedPensne - 21.03.19, 17:19

--------------------
There were: LOOX 720, Nokia N70, DNS S4502, Elephone P8000, Fly IQ442 Miracle, Acer Liquid E700, Highscreen Power Five
There are: BV9600 Pro, Lenovo P2, Meizu M6 Note
booroondook
Message#3344
21.03.19, 17:20
Engineer in a green hat
[offline]

Messages 7688
Blackview BV9600 Pro

* Pensneit's not about the quality of the translation, but about the fact that if you redid the firmware, then lay it out and write - I did it myself on the basis of this and that, made such and such changes, etc.
If you did not tinker with anything, but you upload a dump, then write it too - they say, this is a dump merged from the phone, etc.
But I do not understand - why write that this is a stock firmware?

P.S. Understand me correctly, but I have eaten more than a dozen dogs on these firmware for 8 years. And I know very well that the dump, say, of the system partition, is merged into the EXT4 file system format without compression. And in the complete set of firmware it should be compressed according to the old Samsung algorithm (simg). And if you created a SIMG image from the dumped image yourself, then write what and how you compressed - and do not try to pass it off as an official firmware bundle.

Post has been editedbooroondook - 21.03.19, 17:22

--------------------
WBR, booroondook
Pensne
Message#3345
21.03.19, 17:25
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 995
Check in: 09.11.09
Blackview BV9600 Pro

booroondook @ 03/21/2019, 16:20*
* Pensneit's not about the quality of the translation, but about the fact that if you redid the firmware, then lay it out and write - I did it myself on the basis of this and that, made such and such changes, etc.
If you did not tinker with anything, but you upload a dump, then write it too - they say, this is a dump merged from the phone, etc.
But I do not understand - why write that this is a stock firmware?

I agree with it! I need to ask that I lay out the instructions, Lomaster .. I have the factory firmware, I do not need it all, but for those who put the converted, it is certainly better to know what and how in it ..

--------------------
There were: LOOX 720, Nokia N70, DNS S4502, Elephone P8000, Fly IQ442 Miracle, Acer Liquid E700, Highscreen Power Five
There are: BV9600 Pro, Lenovo P2, Meizu M6 Note
Lomaster_Serg
Message#3346
21.03.19, 17:26
Lomaster
[offline]

Messages 6350
Blackview BV8000 Pro

booroondook @ 03/21/19 16:04*
The firmware, unfortunately, is not quite stock, but modified by you personally. You spread it in the branch as a stock one, without indicating that you rummaged in it.

All the changes that were made are indicated in the post itself, namely: the kernel patch, disabling encryption .. and that's it ..!
Shl. the fact is that in the installation.zipthere is a patch for updating the system partition and not the entire system image entirely. (and this stock patch is taken from the official local update) If it is simpler to say that the system partition is stupidly updated by replacing configs and system programs (the firmware is not complete) according to this, if you are This something from the system was deleted, then after installing this update it may not be ... that's how it is!
And about the way, I updated the link to the full backup of the stock ... in it, everything is exactly without interventions

yes, you don’t actually have to put up with anything ... you can just remove what you hurt your eyes or do something useful for yourself and then maybe someone will appreciate it .. or just criticize you as you do now ... I just tried to bring the Russian and Ukrainian localization to mind, because “out of the box” was just like “not a fountain”
and the fact that I do not know Russian well is not surprising, given that I am from Ukraine ..

Yes, I actually they are not interested ... you left the post with the statement that something somewhere does not work in the firmware
I assure you that everything works! that's all .. low bow to you and your requisites

Post has been editedLomaster_Serg - 21.03.19, 17:39
Lomaster_Serg
Message#3347
21.03.19, 17:49
Lomaster
[offline]

Messages 6350
Blackview BV8000 Pro

booroondook @ 03/21/19 16:20*
And if you created a SIMG-image from the dumped image, then write what and how you compressed

First you need to understand the difference between simg and sparse
and in this forum no one owes anything to anyone ... I do everything as I see fit and never try to deceive anyone.
If I wrote in a post that the firmware for the flashlight is a dump / backup off of the firmware without any changes and interventions, then it really is!
and then what I squeeze the images or do not squeeze, I think it should not interest anyone
And I repeat once again, you want a clean stock without interventions - install a flash drive dump that is in the header, the link was updated yesterday

Post has been editedLomaster_Serg - 21.03.19, 17:52
booroondook
Message#3348
21.03.19, 17:55
Engineer in a green hat
[offline]

Messages 7688
Blackview BV9600 Pro

Lomaster_Serg @ 03/21/19 5:26 PM*
All the changes that were made are indicated in the post itself, namely: the kernel patch, disabling encryption .. and that's it ..!
Attached Image

That's what is indicated in the post with the firmware (underline my).
This is misleading because underofficialfirmware means a set of files received from the manufacturer in an unchanged form, and not a set made from a backup
Lomaster_Serg @ 03/21/19 5:26 PM*
I updated the link to the full backup of the drain ... in it, everything is exactly without interventions
Are you sure that SP FlashTool will pick up the uncompressed system.img and vendor.img images and flash them into the phone?

Post has been editedbooroondook - 21.03.19, 18:00

--------------------
WBR, booroondook
Lomaster_Serg
Message#3349
21.03.19, 18:06
Lomaster
[offline]

Messages 6350
Blackview BV8000 Pro

booroondook @ 03/21/19 16:55*
This is misleading people, since official firmware means a set of files received from the manufacturer intact, and not a bundle made from a backup

you at least do not tell anyone else in the topics and then they will laugh! If the dump of sections is removed from the clean drain, then this will turn out to be a clean drain, which can restore the device to the stock state .. and such firmware do not differ from the factory ones, they are also perfectly updated by air, because this is a 100% copy of the system
backup in the form of images is a cast of the system as it is! and everywhere in all my posts I will point out:
Attached Image
if it's a backup, then I never hide it, only backup (binary images) differs from the images in that all official images remove zeros (empty space), but the exact length is specified in the parameters of each image
booroondook @ 03/21/19 16:55*
Are you sure that SP FlashTool will pick up the uncompressed system.img and vendor.img images and flash them into the phone?

sure! and updated the link for the V45 firmware especially for you where the system images are not compressed ... if you like it that way, let it be like that, just think that it will flow into the body faster, a 3 gig image with a bunch of zeros inside or an image without an unused one space inside!?

Post has been editedLomaster_Serg - 21.03.19, 18:55
booroondook
Message#3350
21.03.19, 18:11
Engineer in a green hat
[offline]

Messages 7688
Blackview BV9600 Pro

Lomaster_Serg @ 03.21.19, 17:49*
Install a flash drive dump that is in the header, the link was updated yesterday
Yes, I might be glad. But for some reason I do not find in your ...
Lomaster_Serg @ 03.21.19, 17:49*
is a dump / backup off of the firmware without any changes and interventions, then it is so!
... the following files (images):
  • userdata.img
  • kernel
  • md1arm7.img
  • md1dsp.img
  • md3img.img
  • ramdisk.img
  • ramdisk-recovery.img
  • google / kb.bin
  • folder "calibration" files

Therefore, let’s still distinguish between the concepts of “official firmware” and “firmware made from a dump merged from a phone with official firmware”, because this, as you say in Odessa, is two big differences.

--------------------
WBR, booroondook
Lomaster_Serg
Message#3351
21.03.19, 18:30
Lomaster
[offline]

Messages 6350
Blackview BV8000 Pro

* booroondook,
userdata.img / cache.img- is present in the form of blanks (used from any of the firmware) and they are in my backup
kernel
ramdisk.img
ramdisk-recovery.img
All this is not used when flashing the device, because these are files that engineers forget to remove from the firmware folder

md1arm7.img- not because there is no such unit at all in our smartphone
everything else is present

folder "calibration" filesbecause as I repeat for the thousandth time, it is still a backup of the firmware and in the folder lies only what is directly related to the firmware of the device itself ...! and this is the folder with the data-database files which, if desired, can also be pulled out of the system and laid out ..

What are we arguing about with you at all ??
You want to prove to me that the "official firmware" has a difference from the "backup of the official firmware"
I'm saying to you that they are not there ... if you are interested in someone in the subject to take care of something, then you have chosen a topic not here ...
if someone proves to me that I am wrong, I will remove all backups that helped to revive more than one hundred smartphones without any delay ...
The Officials are not in a hurry to upload the firmware because they do not have access to it, and the engineers of an independent office do it very reluctantly ...
so you can sit without any firmware at all ..!
so I do not understand why this whole dispute ??
You are trying to prove to me what is not ... you say that in my clean backups there are some serious / or not serious differences compared to the firmware

namely??
Is there something missing in it?
Is something changed / replaced in it?
It can not be updated by air due to the fact that it is supposedly "not clean" ??
Arguments and facts in the studio!

Post has been editedLomaster_Serg - 21.03.19, 18:37
cucumbrik
Message#3352
21.03.19, 18:31
Local
[offline]

Messages 264
Check in: 06.04.18
Blackview BV9600 Pro

* booroondook, * # 9646633 # engineer. Either * # * # 3646633 # * # * and of course the included developer mode. Another check * # * # 4636 # * # *

Post has been editedcucumbrik - 21.03.19, 18:35
Reason for editing: Update
booroondook
Message#3353
21.03.19, 18:38
Engineer in a green hat
[offline]

Messages 7688
Blackview BV9600 Pro

* Lomaster_Serg,no need to boil. Nobody asks you to clean anything. But just to indicate that what you have laid out is not an official set of firmware files, but a self-assembly set obtained from a dump. That's all.

And yet, if it doesn’t make it difficult, please post the OTA patch to version V45 unchanged, as it “flies”.

Post has been editedbooroondook - 21.03.19, 18:44

--------------------
WBR, booroondook
cucumbrik
Message#3354
21.03.19, 18:47
Local
[offline]

Messages 264
Blackview BV9600 Pro

Lomaster_Serg @ 03/21/19 6:30 PM*
"official firmware" is different from "backup official firmware"

Of course. Here, even in words, it is clear) backup is a backup. Firmware is firmware. Copy file and original. Scan of the document or the original. The first copy of the copier or the second: rofl :: D

Post has been editedcucumbrik - 21.03.19, 18:47
booroondook
Message#3355
21.03.19, 19:43
Engineer in a green hat
[offline]

Messages 7688
Blackview BV9600 Pro

Cucumbrik @ 03/21/19 18:47*
Scan of the document or the original.
Well, if you scan a document without a table of contents, footnotes and page numbers, you can read it too.

--------------------
WBR, booroondook
Lomaster_Serg
Message#3356
21.03.19, 19:53
Lomaster
[offline]

Messages 6350
Blackview BV8000 Pro

Cucumbrik @ 03/21/19 5:47*
Of course. Here, even in words, it is clear) backup is a backup. Firmware is firmware. Copy file and original. Scan of the document or the original. The first copy of the copier or the second

it's funny you want to cry, .. chesslovo ..: sveta:
I thought that they had long since flashed those days when copying babin and tapes!?
I think you have a computer or laptop at home!? So, take a document or a favorite mp3 song on your computer .. and perform the simplest ritual "copy / paste"

then find the differences in the files except for the date of change
your copy of music file as dropped after copying? the bitrate limped or sound tracks become less ??
not? so bring comparisons like that correctly, ok !?
Personally, I copy from the phone of the firmware that is installed on it ... and in quality it is no different from the off firmware that the officers lay out

Post has been editedLomaster_Serg - 21.03.19, 20:01
booroondook
Message#3357
21.03.19, 20:01
Engineer in a green hat
[offline]

Messages 7688
Blackview BV9600 Pro

Lomaster_Serg @ 03.21.19, 19:53*
And in quality it is no different from the off firmware that the official lay out
On the one hand, yes.
But on the other, how to check? After all, we do not have the original to make sure that it coincides.
Of course, "gentlemen believe in the word," but still ....

--------------------
WBR, booroondook
cucumbrik
Message#3358
21.03.19, 20:18
Local
[offline]

Messages 264
Blackview BV9600 Pro

* Lomaster_SergI also want to cry, because people do not understand jokes: unsure:
splassh
Message#3359
22.03.19, 04:54
Local
[offline]

Messages 161
Check in: 05.01.16

* chan71, no no no, no need to take off, if the body is without a cover! my last body imperceptibly fell out of my pocket on the floor between the seat and the door, when the door opened, he slammed right onto a sharp stone, Khan's glass (although I have ~ 65 centimeters from the floor to the road).
if there is no cover, at the initial stage it will seem that the glass is not killed, then condescending Kock-scratches will appear over time, and then before that becomes poher, because the body itself will turn into a piece of filthy plastic (about a year and a half), buy new...
splassh
Message#3360
22.03.19, 07:50
Local
[offline]

Messages 161
Check in: 05.01.16

chan71 @ 03/21/19 23:53*
Quote: Pensne @ 03/21/19 13:25
https://youtu.be/7nptIG9Ih0k

https://youtu.be/vwhvPi8Bbyw

https://youtu.be/S6fQUq_Yvuc

I looked and removed the protective glass. :)

I looked at the vidos, took out a tube of silicone slurry, cut the neck so that it turned out as a pipette ... without using any brush or tearing the glass, as the razkazchiki did in the video, spilled silicone around the perimeter of the glass, waited for the slurry to start flowing under the edges glass, periodically pushing bubbles with a fingernail ... after about half an hour the slurry completely filled the voids. I washed the phone with soap with this field when I wiped a towel, where the cutout was under the sensor, a bubble began to form again, smoothed it with a fingernail and squeezed out the air ..
Hooray! :savagemessiahzine.com: now the glass looks like a native
I am happy

Post has been editedsplassh - 22.03.19, 18:28
Blackview-jeko
Message#3361
22.03.19, 10:06
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Businessmen
Messages 512
Check in: 25.08.15

* booroondook,
* Lomaster_Serg,
Why actually all the controversy, fuss?!?
In the absence of the installation package, here you are.BV9600Pro_V1.1_20190104V45_user_20190227.rarSanctions for the publication were asleep, spread.

211 pagesV  « < 166 167 168 169 170 171 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/16/19, 13:37