Acer Spin 1 SP111-32N-P25R | [Netbook]

Rep: (0)
Acer Spin 1 SP111-32N-P25R - Discussion
Windows 10 | 11,6 "| IntelВ® PentiumВ® N4200 1,1 GHz 4-core | 2.0 | DDR3L 4GB
Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Android | Remix OS пїЅ | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

A photo
Attached Image
Description
Netbook Acer Spin 1 SP111-32N-P25R, despite its small size, has excellent power, it can be used to solve the workers' problems. The design of the netbook - a transformer. This makes it possible to transform a multi-touch screen in its tablet. For added convenience, the control functions on the netbook has installed Windows 10. The glossy screen netbook is based on a matrix of IPS, capable of transmitting the image format in FullHD (1920x1080). That way you can always enjoy the excellent video quality.
Netbook Acer Spin 1 SP111-32N-P25R equipped with Intel Pentium N4200 CPU having a 4-core structure. This makes the netbook quite productive and capable of rapid implementation of numerous operations. The ability of the processor to automatically increase the frequency from 1.1 GHz to 2.5 GHz enables economical use of resources during downtime netbook. 4 GB RAM (DDR3L) format and SSD drive 64 GB also positively affect the speed of execution of tasks. Intel HD integrated graphics 505 provides excellent graphics. The design of the netbook provided a video camera and a microphone.
Additional Images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Specifications
Operating system:
Windows 10 Home

CPU:
IntelВ® PentiumВ® N4200 1,1 GHz; 4-core

Memory:
DDR3L 4GB

a card reader:
microSD
microSDXC

Data storage:
SSD eMMC 64GB

Screen:
11,6"
Full HD resolution (1920 x 1080)
multitouch
IPS technology

Graphics:
IntelВ® HD Graphics 505
Shared video memory DDR3L

Connection:
802.11ac wireless network

Audio and video:
640 x 480 webcam
digital Microphone
2 x speaker
0.3 megapixels (front camera)

Ports and connectors:
1x USB 3.0
1x USB 2.0
HDMI output

Input Devices:
TouchPad, Feather

Battery:
2 section 4670 mAh Li-Polymer

Battery life:
8:00

Adapter:
45 W

Dimensions (W x D x H):
290 mm x 200 mm x 14.10 mm

Weight (approximately):
1.25 kg

Package Contents:
Laptop Spin SP111-32N-P25R, documentation, power supply, stylus
Useful information
Good day to all :) . Just recently I bought a ultrabook convertible from Acer, a pretty interesting piece with a touch IPS screen and stylus. In general, the purchase was happy, but that's 64 GB SSD is extremely lacking. Nothing is better not come to mind as the carry section Recovery, yes for one to reinstall Windows 10 to Windows 10 Home Pro, in addition to the Pro version I had a license key. In general, it blew all the extra partitions (as I thought), install the OS, download the driver from the official website, install them. In Device Manager, there was no two drivers, at first I did not understand what it could be, but after a day of operation realized that this driver auto-rotate the screen (when the screen is flipped to the bottom of the head, and the picture is flipped back for your convenience, both the smartphone: D ) and transforming the laptop mode, and wherein the keypad is disabled. In order to restore these functions began to make technical support brain the Acer, but I was not offered anything worthwhile, such as: - "we can not driver you provide, restore Windows 10 Home system from the partition recovery, and if it is removed, then contact service center". Shorter than those. support super} -)! As a result, I began to look for third-party solutions, to install programs from the category of "car driver". After these manipulations Manager unidentified equipment lost devices. Autorotate screen started to work, but is very strange in transforming mode tablet laptop keyboard is disabled and transforming a laptop mode (m. e. the initial state) is not connected back, the problem is treated only by rebooting. I have a huge request owners ultrabook Series Acer Spin111-32n put any driver taken the appropriate software, or share section rekaveri: helpsmilie:. Thanks in advance!
Instructions

Topic Curator: Topic with no curator

Post has been editedKOT-BE3DEXOD - 14.02.20, 05:25
Reason for editing: SPOILER = Instructions

Rep: (5)
DOPi @ 10.03.19, 07:07*
4. The protective film on the screen for him there?

Glass on the screen seems to me that what the film respected? About the fact that Windows eats in memory is not here, I think it 4 gigs is enough for all tasks

val-dem @ 08.03.19, 15:06*
brake but the brake.

which means the brakes do not tell my sidelocks))) Listen something slow? waiver where in the touch panel?

Rep: (4)
DOPi @ 10.03.19, 10:07*
Now some question marks:
1. Map how does it support? 128 will go without any problems? Will not slow down?
2. After installing the new versions of Windows (in my 1803), there was a Windows.old folder and filled the almost the entire screw. I carried her regular utilities (Disk Cleanup). Backup version of Windows since remained on the screw, to restore in case of what?
3. Poke me where to read about restore Windows from scratch on the laptop. (The first I have it with the pre-installed).
4. The protective film on the screen for him there?
5. What is safe to disable RAM was on more now at the "naked" Wind is 2.2 GB under itself takes

is responsible
1. Samsung EVO 128 - plowing well
2. understood, now on the screw 36 GB free
3. I read in the manual, everything is painted
4. Found, bought, even though not stuck
5. Naked vindous, but still just 1-1.2 free. But like for ordinary tasks missing.
I understand now 2.4 free.

I tried to install a new driver for Bluetooth-enabled Aptx (Intel 7265/3165/7260/3160/8260/8265 Bluetooth). The difference in the sound is noticeable, but the sound is coming from the interrupt. Pobedimo? Where to dig?
When you roll back back, it works well.

Post has been editedDOPi - 20.03.19, 05:45

Today, yes, there were a few things that I did not use the mouse and touchpad but not responded to the motion, I admit not help updating bios, people can at this point Touchpad asleep, sedated well: D

On the off site appeared new BIOS 1.10 for Win 10 RS5.
Upgrade cost? I installed 1.07 at the moment

DOPi @ 24.03.19, 10:26*
Upgrade cost?
I did not even think once learned from you updated + can touch fixed a ...

Yes he does by accident, the drivers climbed to see the new look BIOS, in the week it was not yet.
A renewed, simply click on the relevant exe-Schnick?
What else has changed markedly in the laptop after the update?

DOPi @ 24.03.19, 16:31*
What else has changed markedly in the laptop after the update?

We do not even know that all changed and you say "more" :)

the impression that the last update bios touchpad works better, there seems to be failures, but still on the edge of the touchpad neponyatki

Rep: (0)
I agree! Like better, but at the edges of the sensor there are glitches.

Rep: (2)
I can not compare, or after you upgrade Windows, or after a week of "maturation" in the car (winter) gone touchscreen.
Climbed into the driver - there is one error on the device
To say she was used or not - I can not.
Che advise?

Rep: (49)
* DBa_XX ,
According to this anamnesis it is difficult to advise, you should at least put a screenshot of something, of the device in error.

* raklv,

Post has been editedDBa_XX - 13.04.19, 19:54

* DBa_XX,
Attached Image

Generally, the problem or glands or glands initialization curve, the second wines usually associated with the fast load.

Post has been editedraklv - 14.04.19, 12:23

* raklv,
Fast boot disabled - did not help.
how to check what was going on then

* DBa_XX ,
And then there is this controller you show? Where I have a touch screen.

* raklv,
I do not know where you found such a thing ...

Post has been editedDBa_XX - 16.04.19, 18:09

* DBa_XX ,
Task Manager - kind of connection

* raklv,

* DBa_XX ,
) But the description? Because of what the triangle?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/02/20, 21:27