> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium - Accessories | Smartphone, 5.8 "

Rep: (325)
Accessories forSony Xperia XZ2 Premium
PictureSony Xperia XZ2 Premium, H8116, H8166 Dual
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Official accessories
Sony mobile
BroscoThis Sony Mobile Partners

Covers
WolfRule
A photo
Attached Image

Protective glasses and films
Charging device
Wires and Adapters
Other

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been edited4Serg13 - 25.12.18, 00:54
Reason for editing: Navigator

Rep: (4)
But with Ali walked Case imak.
All good - quality, thin, looks good.

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

* Amoroso
Accessories can be purchased atbrosco. This Sony Mobile partners.

Rep: (29)
* wert383 And whether it protects the fall? :) And what is its price?

Rep: (60)
* Stinger_tanz
I know, cover and two glasses of them there.

Rep: (2157)
M
Topic moved to subsectionDevice accessories

Rep: (1930)
It turns out more and protective glass there, by chance for the cameraI stumbled.

Rep: (7)
Something I lohanulsya apparently purchased an expensive 3D glasses from "MOCOLO", and it is only glued on the perimeter, and because (they say) iridescence on the screen. There is no desire to even try. They say not to pull out then where stuck.
Really do not know, collect a pack of cheap glasses and replaced after half a year?

Post has been editedvihor11 - 05.09.18, 17:26

Rep: (29)
* wert383 By the way, I want to note one fact. Was the same type of plastic cover, it is not bad so poshorkal phone side (the monitor xs prem). So be careful

Post has been editednikita2901 - 05.09.18, 01:15

Rep: (7)
Still stuck. The bathroom, with steam technology. Like while tolerated. Looks good, oddity, a faint, fine mesh on the glass. It can be seen only with a black screen, in reflected light, when running the screen is not visible. Perhaps this reinforcing element to contain fragments of glass breaking. Other options do not see. It looks like a net touch controls on this screen. Anyway, high transparency, no yellow, no bubbles, swipe normal tap too. Apparently oily rainbow arises from cheap films, from high-quality glass does not. Well let's see. Watering is not particularly going. Wait and see.

Rep: (0)
dalv.71 @ 04.09.18, 22:32*
It turns out more and protective glass for the camera, there are

and why should they? Sonya's all right with the glass, its already 100,500 times dropped, wear without any cover, no scratches on the camera, as well as on the display

wert383 @ 03.09.18, 18:56*
But with Ali walked Case imak.
All good - quality, thin, looks good.

Case proved to be so-so, already frayed edges to white plastic, so that the recommendation was withdrawn ...

He received his charge.
Attached Image

Rep: (58)
about wireless charging: samsung pg950 wireless and fast, works fine, it is more convenient from the original sony ... a little nuance of vertical installation: no need to put the right upright and wait enable charging and then lowered onto the stand (there will be about 5 mm) . on one side and flat without any problems and nuances.

bought try stoklo Brosco two-pack with flexible edges.
Excellent, oleofobka bit worse on the smart home screen. The dust does not clog, the edges do not ride up. Almost does not change the color, cool company: D
Cover them well what that premium Soft touch: Feels awesome, protection class, uhvatisty inside sooo soft-tochnyak not erase the edge :)
On the quality is superior to the great Ali.
If anyone should and glass cover, please-take reserve, but really do not expect such a quality and supply is not needed: D

Post has been editedmavric83 - 08.11.18, 19:10

Rep: (19)
wert383 @ 03.09.18, 15:56*
But with Ali walked Case imak. All good - quality, thin, looks good.

Yes, apparently that is necessary. Is that the color would like to black. I actually have to-bumper covers the following conditions: it must be as small as possible to increase the thickness and perimeter, be variegated and concise, be rough matte, not shiny. Besides the common and clear conditions to draw attention to the projecting bead on the perimeter of the smartphone from the front side. When he has spoiled ergonomics and appearance of the gadget. At the top of the bumper side of the vertical sides of the glass and not at all above the bumper. In this case, there is a minimal protrusion from the top / bottom. So when the phone laying down on a table between the screen and the table remains minimal clearance. Yes, and I would like to find covers not abroad, in Moscow in the appropriate outlets.

Rep: (312)
Yes, I did at 11.11 ordered 10 prezikov - nothing more, for the price of 10 rubles each: D Just in time for the next year before the purchase is enough. And the seller immediately after that took off from the sale of goods: rofl:

Rep: (2)
Here took today, I must say that very much, in his hand is cool, non-slip, though here and minus it from the pocket of jeans harder to get and stick. But the fact that it is more pleasant and warmer in the hand than the plastic is 100%. The skin is very good. The only minus in my opinion, only one, it is difficult to find the more buttons in my case using the phone less than a day. Cost $ 9 without delivery, delivery cost me as much as Nillkin plastic. Boasted shorter) All a Happy and good gifts.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

* Plastun
Attach a link to the store or retailer please.

Rep: (2)
* Amoroso , http://oyes.com.ua/cas...ony-xperia-xz2-premium

Amoroso @ 24.12.18, 19:15*
a link

350 rubles

* Plastun
* dalv.71,
Thank)

Full version    

Help     rules