Lenovo Ideapad 330-15IKB | [notebook]

Rep: (519)
Lenovo Ideapad 330-15IKB
notebook: Windows 10 | 15.6 "| Intel Core i5-8250u Kaby Lake-R (1.6 GHz; Turbo Boost 3.4 GHz, 15 W) | 8GB

Attached Image

Description
Lenovo Ideapad 330-15IKB - a pleasant combination of technology and classic design. A stylish case made of high-strength plastic will not leave anyone indifferent. This laptop is an option for those who are used to surround themselves with high-quality and practical devices.

Thanks to an unsurpassed processor and the support of advanced graphics cards, the Ideapad 330 laptop has a high performance, while remaining simple and convenient to use. Available in a variety of exquisite colors, this reliable and durable notebook guarantees maximum efficiency today and in the future.

The powerful 8th generation IntelВ® Core в„ў i7 processor (top of the range), combined with advanced AMD and NVIDIA в„ў discrete graphics cards, ensures smooth multitasking, amazing gaming experience, fast system loading and the ultimate home cinema experience.

This laptop allows you to work on battery up to 6 hours and supports Rapid Charge technology, thanks to which a 15-minute recharge provides up to 2 hours of battery life *. Make the most of your time. * In power off mode. A 65 watt power supply is required. Set up the Ideapad 330's storage system according to your preferences and don’t waste money on unnecessary features. Install a hard disk drive (HDD) SATA with a capacity of up to 2 TB for storing video, photos and other files. Or use PCIe solid-state drives (SSDs) with capacities of up to 256 GB, which reduce system boot time and speed up data transfer. You can also combine a 256 GB PCIe solid state drive (SSD) with a 1 TB hard disk drive (HDD), creating a hybrid storage system to take advantage of both technologies.
Specifications
Operating system: Windows 10 Home (64 bit)
Dimensions (width x height x depth): 37.8 x 2.6 x 26.1 cm
Laptop weight with battery: 1.93 kg
Processor: Intel Core i5 8250U (1.6 GHz; Turbo Boost 3.4 GHz, 15 W)
Number of cores: 4
Video: GeForceВ® MX150 (64 bits) 2048 MB GDDR5 + Intel UHD Graphics 620

Drives: SDXC, SDHC, MMC card reader
Storage capacity: 1 TB HDD; Spindle speed HDD 5400 revolutions / min.
Drive Interface: SATA
Drive Format: 2.5 "
RAM: 8 GB (4 GB free on the board + 4 GB) SO-DIMM DDR4 2133 MHz
Maximum memory: 20 GB
Number of SODIMM slots: 1
Optical drive: No
Acoustic system: Yes, Dolby Advanced Audio, 2 speakers
Built-in microphone: Yes
Built-in camera: Yes
Screen: 15.6 "(39.6 cm) TN Full HD Matte
Communications: Wi-Fi a / b / g / n / ac
Wi-Fi standards: IEEE 802.11ac, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
Laptop network: 10/100/1000 Mbit / s
Bluetooth notebook: Yes, Bluetooth 4.1
Interfaces: 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 3.1 Type C Gen 1 (5 Gbps), HDMI, RJ-45, headphone / microphone jack
Laptop buttons: System Restore (OneKey Rescue)
Russian letters: White
Latin letters: White
Laptop manipulator type: Multi-touch TouchPad color-matched mouse
Food: Rechargeable battery 30 W • h
Useful information

Topic Curator: Topic with no curator

Post has been editedRamsteiner - 10.07.19, 21:24
Reason for editing: How to get a discrete graphics card on Ubuntu (04/19/04)

Rep: (202)
error007 @ 11/17/18 14:49*
For most, after a settling TN 1366 * 768, this one with fhd resolution will seem very good. Everything is relative.

1368 is primarily due to low ppi. Everything else she has according to the status of 1 in 1, as in these will, it can also be better in all respects. I don’t understand people who take a laptop for years and take it with this sludge. Well, pay extra 5-6k and get, at least with a cheap IPS, it is better for everything.

Rep: (87)
* Sw-777 , well, I will pay, well, it will be ips, and with iron to go with the one that does not like? I take it personally because of the iron.
The laptop has already taken, of course, the difference between ips is felt, but somehow I don’t care. Me and this is quite enough.

Rep: (1)
Does anyone have a touchpad backlash \ strumming if the laptop is not on a horizontal surface worth ??

Post has been editedKorshunov_Igor - 18.11.18, 09:56

* Korshunov_Igor,
I have it just a little backlash, even if it is just exactly)))

* Andrew_Nikitko , I think that's worth carrying under warranty or not?

* Korshunov_Igor , in the review looked, that he backlash on this model.

Did anyone put Windows 7 on it?
Did you manage to get a touchpad on 7K? Let it be though
backlash
, 10ku categorically do not accept ...

* Bruce dicinson
I immediately had 10k, but not activated. I wrote, such as an invalid digital license. In the BIOS, in the key field, zeros are everywhere. Nothing I do not understand.
And another incomprehensible garbage, when you connect the lan cable of the Internet, the touchpad somehow strangely works, or something, with a delay.

Post has been editedAndrew_Nikitko - 18.11.18, 16:18

I bought with Free DOS purposefully and I also set 7k on purpose. It was installed on GPT without any problems. Everything works except for ELAN0608.
Regarding the 320-15IKB model, everything seems to be solved - there is a driver and a manual on the Lenovo forum, but in this 330 there is no way ...

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedBruce dicinson - 21.01.19, 12:21

Rep: (2)
* Bruce dicinson
What is it that everyone 10 doesn't like?

Put win 10 ltsb from Lex6000, apply settings and enjoy a very steep axis ... Win7 is already ancient too ...

Yes, without any problems, right now I will install 10k, I activate the key, the touchpad will be working, it works in WindowsPE.
But I need a solution for full-fledged work in 7ke. It’s possible that someone will be able to accomplish it, so far I have never met anyone to start a touchpad ... I will wait, in the end I still use the mouse.

Rep: (0)
Guys, help, laptop lenovo 330-15ikb 81DE015PRU, DISK is 100% loaded, everything works slowly, in short, what do you need to buy in order to put ssd? What is an adapter? You can even link

* Sasha Zorin , the disk is most likely loaded due to the update of Windows, where I got everything back to normal within a day.
To put ssd, the adapter is not needed, because it is put in place of hdd. But then that also hdd to the place of the drive to deliver then it is necessary. I don’t know which one exactly fits, ordered from 320 models, how come, accomplish your goal.

P.S. Tell me you touchpad backlash?

No, there is no backlash, everything is fine, only the disc is 100% loaded, I want to buy Sata 3 adapters, and ssd to 120 gigs, purely for the system and several programs, but I will run games with hdd

Here's a fit?

Attached images
Attached Image

I immediately had 10, but not activated, which is strange. Put with activator. Although the license must be ..

Andrew_Nikitko ,
What other activator for 10ki? : rofl:
KMS go some? Have you heard anything aboutW10 Digital License Activation (a script appeared in July, later Ratiborus built an EXE)?
Activation occurs through the use of a legal mechanism for updating the licensed 7k by 10k.
The script EMITS that ostensibly 10ka was established on the activated 7ka.
For 5 seconds, Windows 10 turns into an activated DIGITAL LICENSE (any edition). Even the hardware binding on the Microsoft server after reinstalling Windows 10 has been checked - it is activated automatically.
KMS DOES NOT NEED ANYTHING (except for Microsoft Office)
That is why I took the laptop with Free DOS - this 10kA and the gift is not needed, because for the fact that it, with all sorts of unnecessary pribluda installed and extra 3000r. pay ... I will say right away that 7k in comparison with 10k is flying on this laptop even on a regular HDD

Post has been editedBruce dicinson - 19.11.18, 12:13

* Bruce dicinson Well, yes, I activated it with this))))) I downloaded the last October assembly from rutraker, there was an activation script

Post has been editedAndrew_Nikitko - 19.11.18, 12:05

Well, somehow it doesn’t turn Digital License Activation to call an activator, everything is “legal”: D. No left-wing services are created, tasks in the scheduler and no files are modified.

It is worth HDD ST1000LM035, noisy, the sound of the movement of the heads annoying. Reviews about him at all about anything, everyone dies. I think, can buy SSD and insert instead of the drive? (it is not) + will be this HDD. Or buy a normal HDD?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/30/19, 19:54