Lenovo Ideapad 330-15IKB | [notebook]

Rep: (516)
Lenovo Ideapad 330-15IKB
notebook: Windows 10 | 15.6 "| Intel Core i5-8250u Kaby Lake-R (1.6 GHz; Turbo Boost 3.4 GHz, 15 W) | 8GB

Attached Image

Description
Lenovo Ideapad 330-15IKB - a pleasant combination of technology and classic design. A stylish case made of high-strength plastic will not leave anyone indifferent. This laptop is an option for those who are used to surround themselves with high-quality and practical devices.

Thanks to an unsurpassed processor and the support of advanced graphics cards, the Ideapad 330 laptop has a high performance, while remaining simple and convenient to use. Available in a variety of exquisite colors, this reliable and durable notebook guarantees maximum efficiency today and in the future.

The powerful 8th generation IntelВ® Core в„ў i7 processor (top of the range), combined with advanced AMD and NVIDIA в„ў discrete graphics cards, ensures smooth multitasking, amazing gaming experience, fast system loading and the ultimate home cinema experience.

This laptop allows you to work on battery up to 6 hours and supports Rapid Charge technology, thanks to which a 15-minute recharge provides up to 2 hours of battery life *. Make the most of your time. * In power off mode. A 65 watt power supply is required. Set up the Ideapad 330's storage system according to your preferences and don’t waste money on unnecessary features. Install a hard disk drive (HDD) SATA with a capacity of up to 2 TB for storing video, photos and other files. Or use PCIe solid-state drives (SSDs) with capacities of up to 256 GB, which reduce system boot time and speed up data transfer. You can also integrate a 256 GB PCIe solid state drive (SSD) with a 1 TB hard disk drive (HDD), creating a hybrid storage system to take advantage of both technologies.
Specifications
Operating system: Windows 10 Home (64 bit)
Dimensions (width x height x depth): 37.8 x 2.6 x 26.1 cm
Laptop weight with battery: 1.93 kg
Processor: Intel Core i5 8250U (1.6 GHz; Turbo Boost 3.4 GHz, 15 W)
Number of cores: 4
Video: GeForceВ® MX150 (64 bits) 2048 MB GDDR5 + Intel UHD Graphics 620

Drives: SDXC, SDHC, MMC card reader
Storage capacity: 1 TB HDD; Spindle speed HDD 5400 revolutions / min.
Drive Interface: SATA
Drive Format: 2.5 "
RAM: 8 GB (4 GB free on the board + 4 GB) SO-DIMM DDR4 2133 MHz
Maximum memory: 20 GB
Number of SODIMM slots: 1
Optical drive: No
Acoustic system: Yes, Dolby Advanced Audio, 2 speakers
Built-in microphone: Yes
Built-in camera: Yes
Screen: 15.6 "(39.6 cm) TN Full HD Matte
Communications: Wi-Fi a / b / g / n / ac
Wi-Fi standards: IEEE 802.11ac, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
Laptop network: 10/100/1000 Mbit / s
Bluetooth notebook: Yes, Bluetooth 4.1
Interfaces: 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 3.1 Type C Gen 1 (5 Gbps), HDMI, RJ-45, headphone / microphone jack
Laptop buttons: System Restore (OneKey Rescue)
Russian letters: White
Latin letters: White
Laptop manipulator type: Multi-touch TouchPad color-matched mouse
Food: Rechargeable battery 30 W • h
Useful information

Topic Curator: Topic with no curator

Post has been editedRamsteiner - Yesterday, 21:24
Reason for editing: How to get a discrete graphics card on Ubuntu (04/19/04)

Rep: (5)
1. At what frequency does the ragged memory work?
2. Does the dual-channel memory mode work when the second bar is added to the slot?
3. Is it possible to install caddy with HDD instead of ODD?

Rep: (13)
I bought this DDR4 2133 MHz for boostingbar for operatives.. The laptop does not start with it. The seller of the RAM claims that this laptop only supports 2400 MHz memory. Lenovo support is silent. How to establish the truth?

Rep: (137)
* Phonegamer The link does not work, how many gigabytes?

Rep: (13)
The link does not work, how many gigabytes?

4 GB DDR4. In the specification for the 8130U, only LPDDR3 2133 and DDR4 2400 are registered support, in the user manual for ideapad 330, the support for DDR4 2133 is registered on the Lenovo website. To all, the operative was wound up on 520 lenovo, I'm generally confused, which is not enough for my laptop.

Post has been editedPhonegamer - 14.09.18, 16:05

* Phonegamer Hello, the processor supports only the frequency of 2400 mhz, give the memory under warranty and buy another one.
Attached Image

* rezonator1986 , Based on the post above.
Attached Image

Posted 09/09/2018 19:25:

* rezonator1986 And in any case the specification is the same.
Attached Image

Rep: (5)
We sell this model in the described configuration at a price of 210,000 tenge, which is about $ 560. Worth taking?

Rep: (202)
that's about $ 560. Worth taking?

330 is generally not worth taking, because it is artificially made an architectural marriage with a video connector on the motherboard, similar to the x550xx series of asusy. The blade of the video connector is very likely in 1.5-2 years after the daily closing / opening of the screen lid, without strengthening the connector in the block, fixing it, it will walk there, judging by the view from the service manual, if there is no fixed rigid bracket. 330s, another thing, there the output of the loop is made differently on the motherboard, around the turbine.

In the Russian Federation, for these roughly money, the minimum configs are already going with the Ryzen 2500U / i5 8250U in 330s, which at least has a cheap IPS (the same in class go to 520/720 series), instead of the nasty TN in 330, similar to the 320 series.

rezonator1986 @ 09/17/18, 01:00*
You explain in which assembly configuration this defect takes place ??? !!!

In all: rofl: It does not depend on the configuration, because it is an intentional architectural marriage, as in the x550xx.
As well as 330s, you can take any, there will definitely not be a blade of the video connector due to the opening / closing of the lid, the worst thing that can happen is the failure of the penny cable.

The evidence on my desk is the N550JK without a screen, like a nettop. : rofl:

* rezonator1986,
What is so vigorous in a personal response, as much as to ignore? How to say no eyebrow, and hit the eye? Well, good luck to you, you'll need it from 330th. ;)

Such a violent reaction, from experience, usually either from sellers or from marketers ...

Rep: (0)
By the 17-inch, this also applies?

* DimaH,
I do not know, did not analyze the service manual and pictures of offal, see for yourself by analogy with 330 and decide how risky there is in terms of reliability. There is nothing complicated when you already know where to look ...

Until I forgot, here is my post with pictures, why you shouldn't take the 330th:
Help with choosing a laptop (Post Sw-777 # 77295089)

Post has been editedSw-777 - 01.10.18, 22:14

I am very sorry if oftop, but I did not find a topic on 330-14. Sister purchased 330-14ast, without wasps. Requests to install vin7. In all the Internet found firewood only under vin10. Chyadnt?

Sw-777 @ 09/21/2018, 10:03 PM*
* DimaH,
I do not know, did not analyze the service manual and pictures of offal
Help with choosing a laptop (Post Sw-777 # 77295089)

Here is a card with 330. It is not the same as in your pictures.

Posted 10/14/2018 21:58:

barboris @ 10/08/2018, 02:09*
I am very sorry if oftop, but I did not find a topic on 330-14. Sister purchased 330-14ast, without wasps. Requests to install vin7. In all the Internet found firewood only under vin10. Chyadnt?

Note officer only under 10 Windows.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (3)
Dear Sw-777, tell me, is there any way to treat this connector problem? It can fill it with a compound, attach some iron from other laptops, solder with a large amount of solder. And clarify the scale of distress, connectors fall off from the mother with pads or just a connector that can be soldered or replaced!?

I have some other questions:
1. Instead of a DVD-drive stub, someone has already ordered with Ali a universal HDD Caddy, they are 12.7 mm, 9.5 mm (such as) At first glance, we have 9.5 mm, who measured?
2. Some sources with this model claim IntelВ® Optane в„ў memory technology. I understand there is a choice to insert into slot M.2 either an SSD HDD or IntelВ® Optane в„ў memory!? Or for the latter, a separate connector is needed, since it works on its own bus!?
3. Who has already ordered and installed SSD M.2 on these laptops, as I understand it, the type 22x42 mm NGFF 2242 M.2 SSD should be suitable? And how best to transfer the system there, make an image with the HDD or the usual installation of W10 and drivers. I am new to the W10 from where it sucks the license?

* SKALDEK ,
In the description of the laptop, the built-in DDR4 2133 MHz memory is listed, many sources write DDR4 support up to 2400 MHz, but the questions remain relevant:
1. When installing the 2400 MHz band, at what frequency the laptop will work at.
2. Does mother support dual-mode operation and again on what frequency?
Someone sorted out the laptop, what memory chips are there, maybe by marking it is possible to break the frequency and timings!?

I was answered by some Lenovo support questions:
1. Your device does not have an additional slot for installing Intel Optane Memory.
2. In order to transfer the operating system to another disk, you can use the factory image (you can download it here -https: //pcsupport.leno…/ru/ru/lenovorecovery)and then create a bootable USB flash drive and install the OS on a new disk. Use the instruction that is in the attachment.
Activation will take place automatically, the key is written on the motherboard.
Instructions in the attachment.

Attached files

Attached file90468576.pdf(1.02 MB)

I have a model lenovo 330-15ikb 81DE004FRU
In this model, the connector for SSD M.2 is not decoupled, respectively, there is not really to insert not Intel Optane, nor SSD M.2 unfortunately.
Picture

I have a lenovo 330-15ikb (with i5-8250u on board), it has hdd installed, which I replaced with ssd samsung 860 evo (250gb). I have a laptop without a problem for a whole month with ssd and 2 since its purchase in general. The other day something happened to him and he passed out during the site layout. When turned on, it does not show signs of life, but the diode built into the power button flashes more than 15+. What can it be connected with and can it be at fault ssd?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/11/19, 02:51