Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro 2 (GTX Edition) - Buying and Accessories | [notebook]

Rep: (165)
Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro 2 (GTX Edition) - Purchase and Accessories
Windows 10 | 15.6 "| Intel Core i7-8550U 4.0Ghz | GTX 1050 4GB | 16GB | Fingerprint
Discussion " | Discussion of the previous version В»

Forum Rules | How to clean the image under the spoiler

Attached Image

Description
The laptop is an update of the line of Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro, version 2. The main difference between the new version and the previous one is the new video card - GeForce GTX 1050 Max-Q.
There were also corrected many flaws, improved cooling system, solid body and build quality.

This laptop would be presented on August 3, 2018 by Xiaomi at the ChinaJoy conference, the start of retail sales started on 16.08.2018.

Official prices for picking:
I7 16GB - 7599 yuan
I5 8GB - 6299 yuan.
Additional photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Specifications
  • Screen: 15.6 inches Full HD 1920 Г— 1080 pixels, 72% NTSC coverage;
  • Processor: Intel Core i7-8550U (1.8-4.0 GHz) / Intel Core i5-8250U (1.60-3.40);
  • RAM: DDR4-2400 is 8/16 GB (soldered on the board, can not be increased);
  • Graphics chip: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Max-Q, 4Gb GDDR5;
  • ROM: PCle SSD solid state drive with a capacity of 256 GB. There is an expansion slot (M.2 and SATA);
  • Battery: 60 W, support fast charging;
  • Wireless technologies: intel WiFi 2x2 2.4GHz / 5GHz 802.11 b / g / n / ac 867 MB / s and Bluetooth 4.1;
  • Sound: Realtek ALC298 2. 5W Г— 2. Dolby Atmos surround sound support;
  • Camera: 1280 x 720;
  • Connectors: Full-featured USB-with x 1.5 Gb / s interface, USB-with * x-1 interface, 5 GB / s BC1.2 (fast charge), USB ports 3.0 x 2.5 GB / s BC1. 2 (fast charging), 3.5 mmx1, HDMIx1, SD (uhs-II standard and 312MB / s, support SD / SDHC and SDXC);
  • Power supply: 20V, 4.5A (90W)
  • Dimensions, weight: Length 360.7 mm. Width 243.6 mm. Thickness is 16.9 mm. Weight 2.0 kg;
  • Extras: Office Home and Student 2016.
Useful
Reviews and Reviews

Topics CuratorSKALDEK
For questions about filling caps contact inQMS .

Post has been editedSKALDEK - 28.04.19, 12:30
Reason for editing: Renewal.

Rep: (9)
Well, the first price I saw at girbest:103 983.00rub .
Attached Image

FAQOn checking the laptop after receiving:

1. General:
1 package
The box should not be very crumpled, as if she played football.
2. Appearance of the device
The device should not have manufacturing defects (scratches, chips, dangling or crookedly mounted elements), the keys should be pressed, the lid can easily open and close, etc.

A dangling battery, a flexing keyboard, a frame lagging behind the display, a touchpad curve can all be features of a specific series of devices.
3. Display
Here you can check the screen for the presence of dead pixels. Programs running under Windows: UDPixel, TFT Monitor Test, EizoMonitorTest, PixPerAn

In some cases, due to defects / peculiarities of the cover, there is a place to be pressure on the matrix from behind, as a result of which whitish areas are formed on it.

You can still see the matrix at different brightness for flicker, because Some such a screen feature can create discomfort.

In the matrices with LED backlight sometimes in the bottom of the screen are clearly visible halos from the lamps.

4. Disk (SSD / HDD)
To check the drives, you can use a portable version of CrystalDiskInfo, working from under the Windows operating system.
5. Speakers
Check the sound for wheezing. Also ensure that all speakers are working.
5. Ports
If desired, you can check for health.
Sometimes the plugs / flash drives in the ports can hang out, this is not a marriage.

• The list is updated, write your suggestions below.
Picture

Rep: (19)
I ordered gtx i7, for expenses I got 77000 laptop itself + 4000 delivery + 1000 bank commission = 82000 r. On Ali, if you order 91000, taking into account the cashback, it would be about 87000

* mobi3 , taofang?

* SKALDEK, Yes, reviews like everything is OK

In general, as I said, I ordered it as soon as it went on sale at taofang. Maximum speed + engraving + delivery (83000 r.) +850 commission was deducted from the card separately. Pavel said that they would buy it today. Unsubscribe when receiving with photos and a report.

Post has been editedlotr3z - 06.09.18, 10:58
Reason for editing: Adjusted price

Rep: (0)
People tell over taofang. What is Paul? Where should i write? I also want to finally buy a laptop. I thought the first bug, but as luck would have it, when I chose, the 2nd came on sale ... now I’m waiting for adequate offers and tests ... And I don’t have the patience) I want to buy))

* RomanKW The purchase is made through the website taofang. The laptop is bought in China, imported into Vladivostok and sent by a good but expensive delivery service.

The second time I ordered it from Paul, I flew for the first time, ran out, returned the money after 2 days, made the order again, I hope this time everything goes well.

* lotr3z, ordered today?

* mobi3 ,
Yes, today at 10 in Moscow. After reading your post) I'm just in a branch about gaming version read that there were new versions - but Proshka were old. Here today as the new version appeared - and immediately ordered. In general, I would like to buy the first version of August. But I found that it made a second) For the sake of this here you can wait. And the price there is the most acceptable. If the office site to watch in terms of rubles - the maximum speed to 76 stands. And here it is 77)) Total 1 000 rubles cheat. It is hardly possible to find cheaper to November) And wait until November did not hunt.

lotr3z @ 09/06/18 16:44*
maximum speed is 76 to stand. And here she is 77))
before the 76,000 cost from the site disappeared, the ruble exchange rate weakened, 1000 was added, today they are promised to be bought back, we will look at the speed of delivery. In July, I wanted to buy a pro1, but I was embarrassed by mx150, I saw the game version out of vacation in mid-August, but the design didn’t come in and I accidentally found out that the gtx version already exists, without any hesitation, I began to search, I came across reviews on taofang, I already wanted to take it, but it was not available, it appeared today, I immediately ordered)))

Post has been editedmobi3 - 06.09.18, 15:19

Also ordered today from Paul, I will wait. When I come, I will do all the tests and write a report.

* frozen4eg Ordered for the first time? Wasn't it scary?

SKALDEK @ 09/06/18 16:59*
Ordered for the first time? Wasn't it scary?

First. And now it's scary to be honest. It will be scary until I get the goods.

* frozen4eg , I will be glad if accomplish your goal. I'm going to order from him myself.

SKALDEK @ 09/06/18 17:04*
I will be glad if accomplish your goal. I'm going to order from him myself.

Sure to!

I ordered a bag to the laptop, if anyone is interestedlink, ordered the same for 14 inches, the quality is at a height))) and the seller puts the gifts

Rep: (36)
Somebody tookhere?

If they do not cheat, then the top $ 1300 is worth it.

Hyuuu @ 09/06/18 22:22*
Who took something here?

If they do not cheat, then the top $ 1300 is worth it.
No, as you see one order. Yes, and I do not recommend buying this laptop on sites like Aliexpress, at least for now.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 01/05/20, 04:07