> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Teclast M20 4G - Discussion | Tablet 10.1 "

Rep: (1447)
DiscussionTeclast M20 4G
PictureTeclast M20 4G
Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
Basic information:
Brand: Teclast
Type: tablet
Processor: MT6797 Helio X23
Graphics Processor: ARM Mali-T880 MP4
Core: 10
Memory:
RAM: 4GB
Built-in memory: 64GB
External memory: TF card up to 256 GB (not included)
Network:
Network Support: 2G, 3G, 4G
Wi-Fi: 802.11b / g / n wireless internet
Network type: CDMA, FDD-LTE, GSM, TD-SCDMA, TDD-LTE, WCDMA
2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
CDMA: CDMA800 BC0
3G: WCDMA B1 2100 MHz, WCDMA B2 1900 MHz, WCDMA B5 850 MHz, WCDMA B8 900 MHz
TD-SCDMA: TD-SCDMA B34 / B39
4G: B1 2100 MHz, B2 1900 MHz, B3 1800 MHz, B5 850 MHz, B8 900 MHz, TDD B38 2600 MHz, TDD B39 1900 MHz, TDD B40 2300 MHz, TDD B41 2500 MHz
GPS: Yes
Bluetooth: 4.0
Screen:
Screen Type: Capacitive (10 points), OGS
Screen Size: 10.1 inch
IPS: Yes
Screen Resolution: 2560 x 1600
Camera:
Camera type: Dual cameras (main and front)
Rear camera: 5.0MP
Front camera: 2.0MP
Connection:
SIM Card Slot: Dual SIM, Dual Standby, Micro SIM Card Slot
TF Card Slot: Yes
Micro USB Slot: Yes
3.5mm headphone jack: Yes
General characteristics :
Battery Capacity (mAh): 6600mAh
Work time (video): 6 hours of video playback
Back cover material: aluminum alloy
G-sensor: supported
Speaker: Built-in two-channel loudspeaker, Dual speakers
Microphone: supported

Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image

Purchase
Firmware
TWRP
M20 4G (M3K1) -Android8.0-V1.04 - for M3K1 from September 04, 2018 - Teclast M20 4G - Discussion (Post _Malay_ # 77146398)
Getting Root rights on this firmware -Teclast M20 4G - Discussion (Post _Malay_ # 77778144)
Collection of firmware -HERE
A collection of firmware for different revisions -HERE
Instructions for flashing -HERE
Getting root on the updated firmware M20 4G (M3K4) v.1.02_20190223 -HERE
ALLDOCUBE M5 4G Firmware

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 17.06.19, 08:46
Reason for editing: TWRP

Rep: (23)
Dear formumchane, can anyone know how to get into the engineering menu or without root the opportunity to increase the volume?

Rep: (53)
* skymen007, Try * # * # 3646633 # * # *

Rep: (0)
So ogs display or not? Owners clarify please.
In theory, ogs display should not bubble when pressed

Who can tell what kind of charging car to buy to the tablet
fast charging 3.0 it does not support?
and what amperage to take?
with the indicator I want to do it

I later ordered a kit without a charger, there was only a cable, although the box for the charging unit was empty)))

Rep: (5)
Balshoi @ 11/14/18, 21:09*
I later ordered a kit without a charger, there was only a cable, although the box for the charging unit was empty)))

I don’t even remember whether the charger was there or not (like not), at home, and so these chargers do not get through.

Rep: (1)
Today I received a tablet. So far, so good. The screen is bright and juicy. The built-in memory fast response to installing updates and launching applications is very fast.
Everything turns off / on / reboots without any problems. Miracast in the settings did not touch, because I don't need it. Battery holds well. An antitu is 99600 points. Ruth received and did not try, because I don't need it now. I liked how it is assembled - it feels monolithic, nothing staggers / squeaks. There are no extraneous programs at all. here is a naked android version 8, which is a definite plus. Ordered in the official store on Ali -here.
Charging in the kit really is not, but because the whole mountain houses of these charges is a trifle. Included microUSB cable length is about 90 cm.
In our stores for this money (10,600 rubles) with this configuration of memory and a normal processor, there is nothing. There are only huavei and samsungi at a price 2-3 times higher.

A photo:

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedxxxxx0111 - 14.11.18, 23:14

xxxxx0111 @ 11.11.18, 23:11*
In our stores for the money (10 600 rubles)

160 USD is in Banggood, which is even cheaper, and yes, a normal device, especially pleased with the screen and battery.

Rep: (4)
160 USD he at Banggood

For 146 with a cover the day before yesterday on ali took, it seems like the charger in the kit is available.

Post has been editedtandes - 15.11.18, 01:19
Reason for editing: Updating information

* xxxxx0111,
Good day. And please type the combination * # 06 # on your device. Write what information issued. Thanks in advance.

Rep: (23)
*[B* colibri , in Banggood.com I ordered Chuwi, oh, I do not recommend them because of the price, then one stress and correspondence with managers. Better in Ali, a little more expensive, but without nerves.

Rep: (122)
[email protected] @ 12.11.18, 13:53*
goes to sleep while shutting down

many have such trouble. I updated the firmware, the problem did not arise anymore.

Dima899 @ 11/13/18, 10:49*
So ogs display or not? Owners clarify please.

The display is recessed so that it looks as if you are looking into the well, so it is unlikely OGS.

Leave a small review. After a month of owning a tablet, I will say that I am not satisfied with the experience of using it.
Prior to that, he owned the Nexus 7 tablet (2013) for 5 years. Changed, as this dinosaur began to stutter when surfing in the browser.
Therefore, my opinion will be based on a comparison of teclast and nexus. Teclast - the screen is drowned when you drive your finger over the nexus. The touch is inadequate, I had to include a touch display in the developer’s menu, otherwise I have to poke into the playback scale for a long time trying to squander something. The color rendition is unnatural, and it did not work to bring it back to normal, I think that everything spoils mirakast. The rear camera does not focus. When launching the Yandex main page, the fonts in the news are washed, in other places I did not particularly notice.
Of the benefits - the overall performance is higher than that of the nexus, the sound is slightly louder.
Would I now take this tablet? No, I would not. But you will not know this until you buy it.

* Tiesto9500 +,

Tiesto9500 + @ 11/15/18 11:36*
Good day. And please type the combination * # 06 # on your device. Write what information issued. Thanks in advance.

I wonder why you need my IMEI numbers?

* xxxxx0111,
and is IMED there? that's what interests me. Does CDMA support?

There is no MEID, only 2 IMEI. This means that CDMA is not supported.

junari @ 11/15/18 12:15*
Would I now take this tablet? No, I would not. But you will not know this until you buy it.

That you again wanted strange from this tablet.
We compared the manufacturer of the first echelon and the second and third, and they are different in segments - the Nexus was not a budget tablet.
For me personally, the tablet is excellent, because I clearly understood that this is a state employee and what they saved on it.

I read a not very good review on bangood about poor WiFi reception. Is it so? In my village, there are about 20 meters to the router (a laptop and a smartphone are well received, 60-80%). Maybe the defective caught him?

* alex-chu,
Most likely defective, I have a router in line of sight, the 2.4G signal is slightly better than on the phone, 5G is slightly worse.

Colibri @ 11/15/18 23:44*
We compared the manufacturer of the first echelon and the second and third, and they are different in segments - the Nexus was not a budget tablet.

The fact that in Nexus'e at the time of release was pre-top iron, does not prevent him from being a budget tablet. In 2013, 200 USD is a budget device. All kinds of cubes that I bought in those days cost exactly that much or even more. For 300 USD I had a jiayu g4 phone, now comparable in hardware cost 60 USD.
Teclast is not the office that appeared the day before yesterday. The problem is that some first-tier companies can produce good low-end devices. And some second-tier offices do not learn anything and that 150 USD, that 1,500 USD does not affect the quality of the final product.
This is a lottery. I would buy, for example, Chuwi or Cube, it is quite possible that I would not have such problems that I encountered.

* junari,
The screen seems to be good. How do you feel about him? How much does the charge hold?

Post has been editedalex-chu - 16.11.18, 13:53

* alex-chu,
Slightly above wrote impressions. The feeling is twofold - it seems to be productive, but here there is a little backlash, the camera does not work there, the touches are incorrectly positioned here. You can use, with pleasure and comfort to use - is already more difficult. As for the charge, I will not say - it performs the role of a bedside tablet, but it feels like it will take 5 hours to feel.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/17/19 20:33