> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

9 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Alcatel OT 5033D - Firmware
grund66
Message#1
01.09.18, 22:37
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 215
Check in: 25.01.16
Lenovo IdeaTab A3300

Alcatel OT 5033D - Firmware
PictureAlcatel OT 5033D
Firmware �

Drivers and Utilities

Instructions

miscellanea

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editeddestroyer71 - 29.03.19, 20:45
Reason for editing: Withdrawing Google Account / FPR via ADB
MTPhantom
Message#42
16.12.18, 12:58
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 645
Check in: 26.02.15
Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos GT-I9082

* slimface,
Yes, definitely not charging.
Heilskiitels
Message#43
16.12.18, 13:50
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 19
Check in: 17.08.18

give the firmware on the flash tool

Posted 12/16/2018 1:51 PM:

how to remove frp if latest version
renat_d
Message#44
16.12.18, 18:37
Local
[offline]

Messages 115
Check in: 26.02.09
Sony Ericsson C901

* mehanik6,

Thanks for the tests. So DA agent is not suitable. We will look for the native for this model.

--------------------
repair

GSM download

and not only ...

C901/W610/W810
Whatever you do in life - it will be insignificant. But it's very important that you do it.(with)
renat_d
Message#45
16.12.18, 19:53
Local
[offline]

Messages 115
Sony Ericsson C901

slimface @ 12/16/18, 06:07*
I also add that the replacement of the display and touchscreen is expensive. And dust is drunk under the display. not charging when you use it

The display and touchscreen in this model, fortunately for the owners, is changing separately!

Display (partnumber) -AUA0500102C1purchase price of about 1400r
Touchscreen (partnomer) -AUE2B00A10C1(black) andAUE2B00B10C1(white) purchase price about 800r

Basement Chinese copies will cost even less. So this phone is still very, very inexpensively serviced, like the fucking Samsung.

PSAnd the dust gets under the touchscreen in case of improper operation of this phone. In consequence of mechanical damage, shock and kinks.

--------------------
repairGSMand not only ...
C901/W610/W810
Whatever you do in life - it will be insignificant. But it's very important that you do it.(with)
slimface
Message#46
16.12.18, 20:43
Local
[online]

Messages 205
Check in: 22.02.14

* renat_d, and where exactly can I buy a touchscreen? I'm not from Russia. The touchscreen and the display saw only on aliexpress. The dust under the display began to fall in the first month of use.
slimface
Message#47
16.12.18, 20:53
Local
[online]

Messages 205

I bought a phone in Poland. We in Ukraine didn’t hear about it. Help me find a touchscreen

Posted 12/16/2018 at 20:57:

On aliexpress touchscreen and display costs 2300r.
renat_d
Message#48
17.12.18, 00:38
Local
[offline]

Messages 115
Sony Ericsson C901

* slimface,

Yes you are right. In Ukraine, I also could not find the display or touch on this model. Perhaps the sellers and online stores name it as Alcatel 1 or U3A PLUS 4G. Or is it just that this model so massively did not enter the ASC or workshops.

In general, it will be faster for you to buy on Aliexpress or search for online stores in Russia that are sent to Ukraine.

--------------------
C901/W610/W810
slimface
Message#49
17.12.18, 00:43
Local
[online]

Messages 205

* renat_d, thanks for the answer. I think it is unlikely that I will be sent from Russia. In general, the telephone of U.G. The sensor has burst a bit and now I don’t know what to do with it. We don’t have the details from Russia, but almost the cost of the phone will be sent to aliexpress.

Posted 12/17/2018 00:44:

* slimfaceprobably cheaper to run it into the wall and buy china mobile a3s
slimface
Message#50
17.12.18, 01:02
Local
[online]

Messages 205

About a miracle) on Ali there is a touchscreen for 880 rubles. Now, if only to understand how to order a touchscreen from Ali
renat_d
Message#51
17.12.18, 02:12
Local
[offline]

Messages 115
Sony Ericsson C901

* slimface,

From Russia to Ukraine a lot of transport companies are sending. Here the question is different - is this phone worth such an investment, because transportation costs will exceed the cost of the touchscreen itself, and perhaps the phone itself :(

To order an aliexpress, it is enough to register for the first time and fill in the address and your data in English letters. It seems difficult, but in fact everything is easy and useful in the future. A wolf is not so terrible as it is painted: D

Here is a small guide to registering for aliexpress.

--------------------
C901/W610/W810
slimface
Message#52
17.12.18, 02:24
Local
[online]

Messages 205

* renat_d, Thank. I will try)
mehanik6
Message#53
18.12.18, 23:22
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1775
Check in: 06.11.10
Pocophone F1 6/128

Hey.
About root rights,
I'll say right away, I got root, but only SuperSU, nor any other Magisk is available yet.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

As you probably know, Alcatel is very jealous of his firmware and any intervention in them leads to the removal of the guarantee
therefore, installing root-rights, custom recovery, boot patches is almost impossible.
On our device, the fastboot (bootloader) is wired in such a way that when unlocked, it still does not allow you to flash the boot and recovery, you can only flash the system,
but since the system root is not supported yet with Android 5.0, it’s almost impossible to get it in principle, Alcatel thinks so.
I killed two weeks to get root,
I will finish a little, I will write the instruction and I will lay out in a subject,
something like this .
Regards mehanik6

Post has been editedmehanik6 - 18.12.18, 23:40

--------------------

the road will be mastered
slimface
Message#54
18.12.18, 23:57
Local
[online]

Messages 205

* mehanik6, Handsome))) respect) we will wait for Ruth and you plus signs and worldwide recognition)))
Trom sound
Message#55
19.12.18, 13:07
Local
[offline]

Messages 166
Check in: 11.03.18
Huawei P9 Standart

Teakettlefull @ 09/06/18, 14:01*
I pulled out stock bottles and recovery, who can make a caste from this (I do not know how).

what processor costs? (mtk?)

--------------------
Repairman Sigma Center.
If it doesn't work, it'll eat you up.
mehanik6
Message#56
20.12.18, 01:29
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1775
Pocophone F1 6/128

Hello ,
As promised, I post the instructions and archive to get root-rights on our device.
I'll probably start withwarnings:
1 - Remember that everything you do, you do at your own risk
2 - carefully read this post and draw conclusions, especially under warranty.Alcatel OT 5033D - Firmwares (Post mehanik6 # 80318670)
3 - to install root-rights, we will have to unlock the bootloader, all your data will be erased, the device will be clean, like out of the box
4 - you must have adb drivers installed
5 - windows10 is not supported, do not install on this OS

instruction:
- download archivehttps://yadi.sk/d/_-dnrtKS499rww
- unpack to desktop
- go to the device, go into developer mode
- enable USB debugging
- allow unlocking the bootloader
- on the computer, hold down the Shift button and right-click on the unpacked adb folder, pop up a menu, select * open a command window *
- copy and paste the command, check the connection
adb devices

- if everything is normal, overloaded in fastboot
adb reboot-bootloader

- check the connection
fastboot devices

- unlock the bootloader
fastboot oem unlock

- the text appears on the device screen, press the volume button + (all data will be erased )
- we erase old firmware
fastboot erase system

- we are patching the patched image (yes, I forgot to say, I threw out Facebook from the firmware)
fastboot flash system system_new.img

if everything is fine on the computer you should see
Attached Image

- everything is overloaded into the system
fastboot reboot

something like this
Regards mehanik6

p.s. You do not need to update the SuperSU binary, it still does not work out for you, the binary is sewn into the firmware, root-rights and so work, you do not have to torture yourself and the device

yes, I want to say a huge thank youSW. stampoon, without his participation it would be very difficult to get root-rights, the name is clickable, do not forget to blog

Post has been editedmehanik6 - 22.12.18, 19:58

--------------------

grund66
Message#57
20.12.18, 11:33
Local
[offline]

Messages 215
Check in: 25.01.16
Lenovo IdeaTab A3300

Well, and on our little animal we found the board, thank you ... We are waiting for feedback on the effectiveness of the method ...
I'll try myself in the near future, whenever possible ...

Posted 12/20/2018 11:38:

* mehanik6, that's just an interesting question, is it possible to restore it to its original state via mobile upgrade? Or in some other way to escape? Well, just in case)))
SiliconPower
Message#58
21.12.18, 11:49
Novice
[offline]

Messages 38
Check in: 20.09.15

mehanik6 @ 12.20.18, 02:29*
Hello ,

Hello. You have had some experiences with the Wexler Tab 7b + 3G tablet for quite some time. Since then, few people come into the topic about this tablet, so I decided to write here and to the one who experimented well with this tablet. And the problem is this, I want to make this tablet work through wired Ethernet via USB-Ethernet adapter. What I just did not do, and installed root with busyBox, and installed the Ethernet program. I tried to communicate by dialing commands through the terminal, but still the tablet does not see my router. And the router is configured to automatically distribute Ip addresses, dhcp on the router is enabled. I rebooted the tablet with your adapted firmware from Challanger for this tablet. The Ethernet menu item appeared in this firmware. I was already delighted. But if you set automatic settings in the Ethernet settings of the tablet, the connection still does not occur. If you manually set the Ip in the router, and also manually enter the IP address and other network settings (DNS, etc ...) in the ethernet settings, an icon appears in the form of two monitors in the lower right corner of the tablet. But still there is no internet. In the router, everything is correct, other mobile devices have Internet from it.
mehanik6
Message#59
21.12.18, 12:13
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1775
Pocophone F1 6/128

* SiliconPower
as far as I remember there are remote modules, you need to find the sources and build the module, if the radio chip supports USB-Ethernet at all

--------------------

SiliconPower
Message#60
21.12.18, 13:32
Novice
[offline]

Messages 38
Check in: 20.09.15

mehanik6 @ 12.21.18, 13:13*
as far as I remember there are remote modules, it is necessary to find the sources and build the module

Please try to assemble the module and enable / reassign the modified module to the original TAB7b_3G_basic firmware.
mehanik6
Message#61
21.12.18, 14:03
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1775
Pocophone F1 6/128

SiliconPower @ 12/21/18 13:32*
Please try to assemble the module and enable / reassign the modified module to the original TAB7b_3G_basic firmware.

I'm gonna be a little rude now.
- I do not have this device
- I don’t have kernel sources for this device and I’m not going to look for them
- and most importantly, you need it and not me, try to find the source of the kernel (as I understand it’s not the source code, but collecting from scratch is a perverted way to mock yourself, I collected the last core from scratch for a year, and I still have to overcome one core I can’t, for 4 years already) and start collecting, no one will do it for you, you just don’t have enough money to pay for the work, the adaptation of one driver (for example, a screen costs from $ 3000 and more),
learn to compile from source, and then you will be prompted and helped and directed to the right path
something like this
Regards mehanik6

--------------------

9 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19, 15:20