Camera 13.0MP + 5.0MP SONY IMX135

Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Reviews
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsagitt67 - 27.02.19, 23:28
Reason for editing: Bypassing Google account lock

Rep: (1)
And that in Kubot everything was supergud?

Rep: (2)
Therefore, we are waiting for Ruth and custom.
That the camera is not as super-duper as it is initially portrayed the.
And the battery as it is eaten quickly, lasts 2 days, although in my opinion should be 3-4.

Rep: (603)
* Maxis68, it's not supergud and correction of errors at the K8 trouble with the camera and it scored developed

Posted on 22/11/2018, 16:29:

* akropolx, nui need for root Of firmware, tact he pulled, but oukitel like scoring at this strange attitude to the consumer
Totzhe percent, totzhe androidCubot X18 Plus - Discussion
Will you Ruth and twrp, let get current

Post has been editedoleg ... a - 22.11.18, 16:37

oleg ... a @ 22.11.2018, 16:27*
* Maxis68, it's not supergud and correction of errors at the K8 trouble with the camera and it scored developed

Posted on 22/11/2018, 16:29:

* akropolx, nui need for root Of firmware, tact he pulled, but oukitel like scoring at this strange attitude to the consumer
Totzhe percent, totzhe androidCubot X18 Plus - Discussion
Will you Ruth and twrp, let get current

This is all the pampering. most will be quite out of the box.

* Maxis68, Here and be content with your right, I did not izikorobki tatit, like many others

Post has been editedoleg ... a - 23.11.18, 19:54

oleg ... a @ 23.11.2018, 19:52*
* Maxis68, Here and be content with your right, I did not izikorobki tatit, like many others

And write all the rules, but I personally do not have enough

Campaign does not all have to twrp andProject Treble (Post bullik01 # 71222655)

Post has been editedoleg ... a - 26.11.18, 20:38

Rep: (13)
Ordered today Ali. Let's see.

Rep: (0)
Hi, K8 bought on Ali, the first smart phone, tea at all, but I do have disadvantages, tupit screen at the bottom face is triggered by 2-3 times a day maximum battery, read reviews damn good at all, so I had no luck huh?
Settings app while viewing the application generates an error and restarted on krugu.Chto advise?

Rep: (37)
* andreybolshoj73 ,
FaceID pampering, more raw. I have neither the K10 nor wp5000 normally does not work on someone else's uncle works a job). On battery - depending on how you use it. Wp5000 on the same battery, the son of a day enough, but it is actively uses it: games, YouTube. Setup and tachu not say the phone still on the way.

Today I received this phone. I bought on Ali in ofishial Sided. As I feared, the second rear chamber feykovye. And on the official website says that oukitelya 13 + 2 rear and front 5. Maybe I'll start a dispute. Moreover, that data about the cameras on the seller Ali contradictory, ie, both versions are listed.
That's the way I do not need this second sensor at the rear. But if people start asking what the second camera will somehow uncomfortable.
I'll try to unpack the video to fill somewhere. It's funny that in the box with the phone clip slot for the SIM card has been separated from cartons, where it should stay, because it just does not fit this picture.

Rep: (37)
* Ikshpre ,
Absolutely not surprised. K3, K10, K6, WP5000 - everywhere feykovye second camera: front and rear. And in general take Oukitel for a photo I do not advise, it is not their strong point. Mediocre camera, photos tolerable quality can only be obtained in a good light. I bought these handsets just because of the batteries. Most likely, the dispute in the cells lose.

* djalexxx200 ,
Lost camera.
In general something of this second lens is, can the camera, and maybe some kind of sensor. Why:
When I try to take a picture in this new trendy SLR mode (sort of), or as it is called here, "blur", closing the second lens, the phone I wrote that the type is not necessary to block. But at the same time blurring everything works anyway.
Z-device no unnecessary cameras and sensors not shown, only standard.
How else can you find that there is a crap for a second lens?

The other day, the body will, stitching Current ancient izainite, we live in the 21 th century, tacos shit did not see more

Today I receive, I will unsubscribe
Received, including exactly percent and other har Cams, znachilno better totzhe Kubot not compared to him

Post has been editedoleg ... a - 30.11.18, 16:21

* Ikshpre, We found because of what the debate begin

Blinded TWRP, Ruth got right, pulled a firmware body
Need someone who will be able to check, write in a personal

Strange topic, it is necessary to no one anything, good luck to you
So, in conclusion
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedoleg ... a - 04.12.18, 20:36

And that should be necessary? I have only today sent the Chinese. Muryzhit week.
And not so much on their hands probably.

Order-to-hand, 18 days, tact, like, very

Well, that means I will come in 11 days. : D
I hope I like it too. All hayut truth processor. But I do not play, but for the rest I think is normal.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/08/20, 14:13