> Important

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Honor 8X Max - Discussion | Smartphone, 7.12 "

Rep: (315)
DiscussionHonor 8x max
PictureHonor 8x max
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Unlocking Huawei & Honor Device Downloader пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Theme Catalog for Huawei Emotion UI пїЅ | Club owners Honor 8X Max пїЅ

Specifications
Screen
Diagonal: 7.12 ", occupies more than 90% of the surface of the front panel.
FullHD + screen resolution: 2244x1080 pixels.

CPU
Snapdragon 636/660.

Device memory
RAM: 4/6 GB.
ROM: 64/128 GB.

operating system
Android 8.1 Oreo with a proprietary shell EMUI.

Camera
Dual rear camera: 16 and 2 MP.
Front camera: 8 megapixel.

Battery
Capacity: 5000 mAh.
Work in powerbank mode.
Fast charging capacity of 18 W provides 40% charge in 10 minutes.

Dimensions
177.6 x 86.3 x 8.1 mm. According to the manufacturer, this corresponds to the dimensions of the "ordinary" 6.3-inch models.

Weight
210 gr.

Speaker speaker brought to the top edge.

On the bottom is a 3.5mm headphone jack and a microUSB port.

MicroSD support.

Dual speakers with Dolby Atmos technology (stereo speakers).

Blue, black and red body colors.

Full Russification

Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Reviews / Reviews
TWRP and ROOT
About the "global" firmware
Installing Google services without root (all the options found in one place - some will definitely work)
Useful
This topic is discussedHonor 8X Max 7.12 "!!!
DiscussionHonor 8X -here

Huawei Enjoy Max talk пїЅ here

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsagitt67 - 25.08.19, 22:43
Reason for editing: Install google service on emui 9.1.0.151

Rep: (200)
I think there Rejection display caught-and it happens

Rep: (21)
* rainthegod In my opinion in the protection mode of the screen more natural than without it, it goes into the blue as for me

Posted on 05/27/2019 at 15:15:

At least in comparison with iPhones 8 plus spouses

Rep: (32)
Almost 2 months of active use - noticed an oddity: the previous body (signature) as now there were 2 SIM cards (Beeline - the main, Megafon - used rarely). Comparing the quality of reception is almost always found the advantage of Beeline (in many places, the difference was even in principle: from Beeline good or average, and there are no Megafon). After the "move" on the new handset replaces the two SIM cards. As before, the main Beeline (it is configured to work in 4G), and put on a megaphone mode only 2G. Now the reception is changed to the opposite: almost everywhere Megaphone better. Simcoe places did not change - as I understand, there is no difference in the opportunities do not have slots.
Notice someone like (of those who have SIM cards of different operators)? Sometimes it is annoying when you need not call (use the backup Megafon), and see anything on the network.

Rep: (0)
The people who know where the proximity sensor is located at the subject? When talking (apparently the ear) opens a whole bunch (of curtain probably), among other things sometimes turn on flight mode and cuts off the conversation ... Maybe nothing crap camera taped?

Rep: (247)
* trebuhlo That's right you did Kren

Rep: (5)
trebuhlo @ 28.05.19, 21:18*
crap camera taped?

Frontalku what?

Rep: (247)
* Alakrero Apparently he was stuck there all

Rep: (365)
* trebuhlo,
Frontalka is the sensor.

Fak they (designers) at all, if that. Thought that the higher it is, in the LED area blyambu considerable (shoby sure) priizolentil. Littering impertinence. (Exceedingly disgusted I) all ATP

Rep: (32)
reness111 @ 28.05.19, 21:33*
Frontalka is the sensor.

And I'm racking my head: Where is he ???

Rep: (5)
* trebuhlo,
Afraid that after you spy on?

Ideally smart must be completed as a system unit. in the cabin: frontalka need? No, I'd better put the bulk of the Leica and operatives add to surrender ... Wrap 2shtuki.

And someone (blonde) Conversely, a huge chamber with a screen floor with direct access to the instance or in any social network where the devil came up with more and nothing else is necessary ...

* trebuhlo It was the idea of ​​modular telephones (you can google), even like in the Motorola came out a similar device, but not gone

* reness111 Over frontalkoy 2 sensors, lighting and proximity.

Rep: (210)
frontalka to seal the camera: rofl: No, I'm used to this on the laptop, but on the phone. Marasmus was intense.

Rep: (200)
kosmopolit_ok @ 30.05.19, 16:32*
How to download free premium theme people already know?

I do not know

Rep: (26)
* kosmopolit_ok , Themes for Huawei & Honor in the Play market!

Rep: (69)
kosmopolit_ok @ 30.05.19, 16:32*
How to download free premium theme people already know? (To not turned bayan)
Changing region and swing. Only in different regions of different topics ...

Rep: (102)
Maybe someone will come in handy ... The multitole prohibit Huawei id and account verification for the ... All that was paid without any problems swinging free account and free ... I think it's easier to change than the regions ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/02/19, 8:55