> Attention!

Dear forum users, before creating a topic, please familiarize yourself withCatalog of discussion topics and FAQs.

• Suggestions for improving the section • | Your wishes, complaints and suggestions

Rep: (511)
Dear forum userssavagemessiahzine.com!

In this topic, you can leave your complaints and job offers section.Windows Mobile - devices .

__Let's jointly try to make the section even better and more convenient for all of us. Express your opinions and wishes,concerning the work of the section, share ideas and suggestions ... and we will try to bring them to life.
__Since the title of the topic contains the word "A complaint "it means that it would be equally interesting for us to hear your opinion about what does not suit you in the section’s work and if it is in our power, try to correct it.

Links to topics that can help you with simple questions.

About Supervision Applications
Dear forum users!
In this topic, you can express your ideas aimed at improving the section "Windows Mobile - devices".

Also, here, those wishing to become curators of any topic in the section can leave a request.
Before you leave a request, check if the curator still has this topic (the curator of the topic is indicated below its name when viewing the section).
The curator of the topic gets the opportunity to edit and delete posts in their topic as well as use a special curator tag:
K
like that

The curator is obliged to maintain order and cleanliness in his subject.
Requirements for candidates:
Experience on the forum for at least 6 months, at least 100 useful messages, it is highly desirable to have a device on which the candidate wishes to supervise.

Post has been editedSchaum - 18.05.10, 18:49

Rep: (1236)
maxnze
Why so? In the header of each topic, there are all the necessary links associated with the profile discussion,
whether it is - flashing, adaptation of software, accessories, purchase, etc. ...
It’s just that not every device has been created for these topics, for various reasons, tobish - the device is still very little discussed,
The device does not yet have any firmware. The question of buying itp is not relevant ...
The question is only in the creation of these topics and their necessity as such, and raise the hat, :) believe me - it’s about 5 seconds.
IMF - it's too much, and too many transitions (from the general section) ...

Post has been editedAndreee - 12.11.09, 01:09

Rep: (864)
creating subforums for each model of the device, inside each subforum, you can create topics for different questions.

So I have a hat with such sub-forums, look at it?
O2 XDA Flame - Discussion
Andreee @ 12.11.09, 1:09*
IMF - it's too much, and too many transitions

I agree.
Catg @ 26.4.09, 22:51*
I am mainly due to the fact that the topic on 520 is almost dead

I found the topics:
1) 6515 \ 6510 HP
2) 6915 \ 6910 HP
According to the folk "squares", they have square screens ... So, there is barely a greenhouse there, although people read and have ....... and there are no external differences, only the first two slots for the card, 69xx have one because the second place was taken by Wi-Fi.
That would really unite the people that you think a colleague :)
I would still go there and Fujitsu-Siemens a couple of square screens stuck and Samsung, since the question is mainly soft under a square screen ....

Rep: (881)
golden_dragon @ 20.1.10, 19:29*
1) 6515 \ 6510 HP2) 6915 \ 6910

the idea is really good to unite topics, if everyone agrees, then you can do it

Rep: (71)
Why the theme is not updatedCATALOG OF DISCUSSED DEVICES!? so many new devices appeared !!!

Rep: (1236)
ExPeRt72,
Thank.
Fair remark. : yes2:
You see, due to the rapid developmenthttp: //savagemessiahzine.com/ devdb /- this wonderful colorful and convenient - perhaps the most complete in RuNet
base of devices, in which the most informative and compact set out basic information on the device and technical characteristics; Besides,
At the very bottom of each page, for each device, there are links, both to the FAQ on the device (if there is one), and to the discussion of this device, and to the firmware - the old catalog seems to have lost its relevance or something ...
It is extremely convenient to use this wonderful “snack” :), andCATALOG OF DISCUSSED DEVICES!- simply fade away, in front of the possibilities, design and informational content of the devdb - imha ...
Be sure to consider your request.

Post has been editedAndreee - 21.10.10, 20:35

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 30.06.19, 19:25