> Attention!

Dear forum users, before creating a topic, please familiarize yourself withCatalog of discussion topics and FAQs.

• Suggestions for improving the section • | Your wishes, complaints and suggestions

Rep: (511)
Dear forum userssavagemessiahzine.com!

In this topic, you can leave your complaints and job offers section.Windows Mobile - devices .

__Let's jointly try to make the section even better and more convenient for all of us. Express your opinions and wishes,concerning the work of the section, share ideas and suggestions ... and we will try to bring them to life.
__Since the title of the topic contains the word "A complaint "it means that it would be equally interesting for us to hear your opinion about what does not suit you in the section’s work and if it is in our power, try to correct it.

Links to topics that can help you with simple questions.

About Supervision Applications
Dear forum users!
In this topic, you can express your ideas aimed at improving the section "Windows Mobile - devices".

Also, here, those wishing to become curators of any topic in the section can leave a request.
Before you leave a request, check if the curator still has this topic (the curator of the topic is indicated below its name when viewing the section).
The curator of the topic gets the opportunity to edit and delete posts in their topic as well as use a special curator tag:
K
like that

The curator is obliged to maintain order and cleanliness in his subject.
Requirements for candidates:
Experience on the forum for at least 6 months, at least 100 useful messages, it is highly desirable to have a device on which the candidate wishes to supervise.

Post has been editedSchaum - 18.05.10, 18:49

Rep: (0)
Do not count my post for flooding. But something I did not find the topic on the forum: the best Pocket device: the best communicator, PDA, etc.
Although it would be very interesting for me to read about the opinions of which communicator is the best. I remember last year I could not find any sensible information on this topic. I had to make a choice at your own risk.
Or maybe some vote to arrange what devices were worn in the repair and how often.
And each seller in the store, as they say, as a sandpiper praises its swamp. And most often they do not understand anything at all in communicators. Conventional consultations boil down to stories about which device is better, which brand is cooler, and which impressions will make the most for girls.

Post has been editedIlyas M - 25.11.08, 18:12

Rep: (185)
Look in the section "Selection and Comparison"

Rep: (1257)
Ilyas M,
There is not a topic, but a whole section.Selection and Comparison. There you go;)

Rep: (35)
I would like to know if you could put a request in the header on the need to encourage forum users to solve problems by raising their reputation. But I doubt that anyone even reads the rules of the forum at all, and even more than once he saw the warnings of the moderators about not writingthank you you helped me, and raise the reputation of an assistant. After all, there must be some kind of motivation to help (I’m not wearing my hair not only for myself), I myself recently solved 2 problems to one forumchanin and nothing (some people don’t even thank you), of course I help people not only with encouragement, but still. The rules sayif you deserve a reputation boost, you will get it, but what if the rules don't read ...?
Yes, I think few people read the cap (if they read at all), but the attempt is not torture.
Thank you in advance.

Post has been editedkrestoX - 07.01.09, 19:52

Rep: (185)
I'm for, by the way. Ready to personally shovel all the topics, if that

I apologize, maybe not in the topic, but you have something like "questions to moderators" or if I want to know something from you, do I need to write in a personal email?

krestoX,
In lichku to one of us. If the question is to all moderators of the section, then write to anyone in a personal, and we will discuss with each other.

There are two sentences (please do not judge if this is somewhere, the site is huge, everything is not followed):
1) You can make it so that when you open each new topic (in the sense that when you create a new topic of discussion), a message comes in (something like, how about changing your reputation?), And then shoveling the whole forum is very painstaking (as I said, the site is large , for all not follow). It is interesting to climb and talk in something new.
2) I do not know whether there is or not; like contests, to choose a prize winner every year, for example: the most talkative participant of 2009 or the most “terrible” flooder of 2009, well, it is possible that the participants of the forum will choose it.

Post has been editedkrestoX - 14.01.09, 21:58

Rep: (831)
krestoX,
1. You need to subscribe to the section that is interesting: go to the desired section, clickOptions, Subscribe to this forum. Then notifications about new topics will be sent to the e-mail specified in the profile.
2. Such competitions are usually held in"Trepalka".
P. S. For questions concerning the entire forum, there issection "savagemessiahzine.com- Work site ". This topic discusses only proposals that affect only the section "PocketPC - devices". :)

Rep: (25)
Create a section "New" or something like that: rolleyes:

TYOYK @ 16.2.2009, 1:47*
Create a section "New"

And what will be the functions of this section? Is the section suitable?news"?

Rep: (50)
People! I would very much like to see the PDA and KMK section with graphic accelerators! I just want to have a similar device for myself, but I don’t have a choice yet because nowhere about the video for some reason they don’t write.

Rep: (223)
Alex2422, as an option
You can see the performance of various devices here:
VSBenchmark 2007

Rep: (50)
Comrades Moder! Be sure to create a topic in a cap - fluoroplastic stylus! I am in a bobbin or where I don’t remember where I found this wonderful theme and have been using such a homemade device for a year now! The advantage is a low coefficient of friction of the material =>the best move (straight slips already) and of course the perfect screen condition

I propose to combine the discussion threads FSC Pocket LOOX N500 | N520 and C550 | N560 into one.
Why? Because the discussion of the C550 | N560 is quite popular, and in fact I am the only one answering the questions on the N500 | N520 topic ... It is not always possible to give a competent answer. The difference between the devices is very small (screen, processor, bluetooth).

Posted on 04/22/2009, 22:22:

FSC Loox N500 / N520 - Discussion
FSC Loox C550 / N560 - Discussion
M

Post has been editedAndreee - 28.04.09, 11:41

Alex2422, Stylus making .

Rep: (1236)
Catg,
I propose to combine the discussion threads FSC Pocket LOOX N500 | N520 and C550 | N560 into one.

Interested in the difference in omnivorous to the software, namely, it is no secret that, something that goes without problems on one device (I’m about software), nivkakuyu does not run on the other, especially the difference in processor architecture, do we not take additional inconvenience in connection with the union?

Post has been editedAndreee - 24.04.09, 20:31

Andreee,
I am mainly due to the fact that the topic on the 520th is almost dead, and the problems are mostly the same.
Difference: the 500th qvga, 312 MHz, a little ROM (64).
Wi-Fi is added to the 520th, ROM - 128 MB.
The 560-th - the same, plus a large screen, 624 percent, Bluetooth.
550th = 560 minus GPS.
Otherwise they are all the same.
All processor XScale. Software may not actually work only because of the screen and the lack of the necessary hardware.

Rep: (1236)
Catg,
Well buddy, discuss / decide in the near future :)

Post has been editedAndreee - 26.04.09, 23:29

Rep: (2)
Improve the partition could be creatingsubforums For each model of the device, within each subforum, you can create topics for various questions. It is difficult to navigate and track the answers in one topic dedicated to one device.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 30.06.19, 19:19