> Attention!

Dear forum users, before creating a topic, please familiarize yourself withCatalog of discussion topics and FAQs.

• Suggestions for improving the section • | Your wishes, complaints and suggestions

Rep: (511)
Dear forum userssavagemessiahzine.com!

In this topic, you can leave your complaints and job offers section.Windows Mobile - devices .

__Let's jointly try to make the section even better and more convenient for all of us. Express your opinions and wishes,concerning the work of the section, share ideas and suggestions ... and we will try to bring them to life.
__Since the title of the topic contains the word "A complaint "it means that it would be equally interesting for us to hear your opinion about what does not suit you in the section’s work and if it is in our power, try to correct it.

Links to topics that can help you with simple questions.

Forum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com ___ FAQ on a new engine ___ Rules section "Windows Mobile - devices"
Are you satisfied with the whole moderation ___ Appeal against incorrect actions of representatives of the administration
Catalog of topics-discussions PDAs, smartphones and smartphones. Catalog FAQs

About Supervision Applications
Dear forum users!
In this topic, you can express your ideas aimed at improving the section "Windows Mobile - devices".

Also, here, those wishing to become curators of any topic in the section can leave a request.
Before you leave a request, check if the curator still has this topic (the curator of the topic is indicated below its name when viewing the section).
The curator of the topic gets the opportunity to edit and delete posts in their topic as well as use a special curator tag:
K
like that

The curator is obliged to maintain order and cleanliness in his subject.
Requirements for candidates:
Experience on the forum for at least 6 months, at least 100 useful messages, it is highly desirable to have a device on which the candidate wishes to supervise.

Post has been editedSchaum - 18.05.10, 18:49

Rep: (185)
Development proposal:
Make the topic "The list of discussed devices", where there would be links to all topics with discussions and fix the link to it on the main page next to the links to the rules and directory

max_nya,
With whatCatalog of discussion topics and FAQs.not suitable? He incidentally hangs in the form of stretch marks for about 3 months (if not more).

In principle, yes, I take my words back. Only in it, it wouldn’t hurt in HTC’s modelbooks to attribute below the names under which they were sold (at least in small print), because not everyone knows under what code name their device was made in HTC, and the file “Conformity_of_platforms_and_devices._PDAs.txt "swing a few.

Rep: (1236)
max_nya, : rolleyes: HTC names : rolleyes:

That's it.
Two topics. And if you combine them - it will be much more convenient.

Set the topic "The list of discussed devices",

max_nya,
I understand that you want to offer exactly the subsection in the devices, but what’s the point? Make a whole subsection to put 2 themes in there, one of which is closed ... Or did I understand you wrong? :)

Not really. I wanted the topic to be fixed (namely the topic) "List of devices under discussion", where there would be links to all discussions, but then they reminded me that there is a topic "Directory of discussion topics and FAQs"
But firstly, in my opinion, it was more convenient for her to be in the “Devices” section, and secondly, it would assign all their names to the HTC models, under which they were sold (For example: HTC Magician (Qtek s100 / s110, o2 xda mini, t-mobile mda compact, vodafone vpa compact))
And to link to this topic hung on the main page of the forum next to the links to the rules and the catalog of programs

Rep: (831)
Regarding the conversionDiscussion Directory and FAQsthink about it. It is easy to fit all models there, but it will be too massive.

Massively - yes ...
Then it would be fashionable to add links to them in the relevant paragraphs.
for example in I-mate - I-mate Jam, in o2 - o2 xda mini.
Let the topic and become a little more, but it will become more convenient.

Now once again I was reviewing the mobile review, reading the review, and my idea was born.
After all, we have a lot of topics with discussions, a lot of literate people, why don't we open the subsection "Model Reviews"

max_nya, And where are these reviews to take?

paladin7, we do not have talented authors unless?
;)

max_nya, section should be created only when there will be material.

paladin7, well, pevy - Sony Ericsson XPERIA X1 - discussion (Post # 2063235)

Rep: (398)
Is it possible to divide the discussion of devices for specific manufacturers?
Well, for example, create a ASUS theme and it already has themes for specific models ... In general, similarly with the firmware branch - KPK and communicators
I think it will be so much easier to find what you need.

DEEMA01, You see, IMHO, this will entail a number of inconveniences, namely:
Most of the created new topics come in 70% of cases from people who have a problem, they entered, registered and at the same moment created the topic, without delving into the rules or in order, he just stupidly entered and asked what he thought was a legitimate question ...
Problem : the subsequent sorting of the newly created topics by these subsections (well, what you suggested) may seem to be from the point of view of the moderator, but pay attention, if you build everything according to your idea, then on the main page of the PocketPC-device section, it disappears like I think the main thing: the alternation of topics by their activity, navigation through the section will be more complicated, but what about topics that do not fall under the definition of a device: Lithium Batteries - Operating Rules Photos of your devices Compact Flash adapters BT, WiFi, GPS, USB host etc Service for our machines itd ..? I still do not take into account how difficult / easy it is to do it technically ...

Post has been editedAndreee - 17.11.08, 21:47

Rep: (398)
Stamps devices can be displayed in subforums.
Lithium batteries - operating rules Photos of YOUR devices Compact Flash adapters BT, WiFi, GPS, USB host etc Service services for our machines, etc. leave in important topics.
Well, mindlessly created themes of the proto should be placed in the topics of the section and I think most of the thoughtless topics will be created there
Generally an anthology with a branch on the firmware
Although my case will offer ... and your already decide

Post has been editedDEEMA01 - 17.11.08, 23:06

DEEMA01,
The point is definitely there, the current is stupid to copy the building in a flashing, it's not a thing (in view of the specificity of the sectionPocketPC devices ) why? Because the very fact that there are devices in our section, for which even there are no firmware (and there are not enough), says that it also takes up more space (if you can say so), comparable to putting cigarettes in a matchbox, with the desire not to damage the structure of the cigarette itself ... Here, IMHO, you need to approach more subtly ...

Rep: (223)
Why not create a sub-forum "Purchase of devices" with the same status as "Do it Yourself", which will discuss the purchase of devices in online stores, the purchase of custom-made abroad (eBay, PayPal, etc.). Because Many devices are hard to find in the regions, and some are not even sold here in Russia.

Igor,
Too hard to catch ads and attempts at speculation. We even refused the idea to create a theme about purchases.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 30.06.19, 17:34