Huawei MateBook X Pro - Discussion | [notebook]

Rep: (18)
Huawei MateBook X Pro
notebook: Windows 10 Home | 13.9 "| Intel Core i7-8550U / i5-8250U | 16GB / 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB / 256GB SSD
Huawei Matebook X - Discussion | Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows UWP Discussion пїЅ | Intel Cherry Trail Gaming Discussion пїЅ | Android | Remix OS | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Description
Notebook The HUAWEI MateBook X Pro is the first laptop to receive a 13.9-inch FullView touchscreen display with 3K resolution (3000? 2000). A 3: 2 aspect ratio is great for creating rich content. A stylish metal case with a surface treated by sandblasting and diamond notching, has a thickness of only 14.6 mm, and the weight of the laptop is 1.33 kg, which makes it a convenient travel companion. The MateBook X Pro comes in two unique body colors: Space Gray and Mystical Silver.

Equipped with powerful 8th generation IntelВ® Core в„ў i7 / i5 processors and a discrete NVIDIAВ® GeForceВ® MX150 graphics card with 2GB GDDR5 * memory, the MateBook X Pro is becoming one of the most powerful and compact laptops available on the market. In addition, the MateBook X Pro received a Dolby Atmos audio system and specially designed speakers. Surround sound allows you to fully immerse yourself in the plot of a movie, video game or enjoy your favorite music. The battery with a nominal capacity of 57.4 Wh * and low power consumption allow the laptop to work without recharging for up to 12 hours when watching video in 1080P format, up to 14 hours with a normal working use case and up to 15 hours when browsing the web **.

To make everyday use of the laptop comfortable and intuitive, HUAWEI engineers used a number of technologies used in smartphones to create the HUAWEI MateBook X Pro. The fast fingerprint scanner built into the power button allows you to start Windows and unlock the desktop in 7.8 seconds after shutting down and in 6.6 seconds when you exit hibernation. The built-in camera in the idle state is hidden in the keyboard, preserving the privacy of the user - to enable it, you must click on it. This solution improves the efficiency of using the FullView display.

The multi-purpose AC adapter for fast charging is equipped with a USB-C connector, which is often used on smartphones, which means that the user does not have to take a separate charger with him when traveling. Using HUAWEI Share allows you to quickly share photos and files without the need for USB. The transfer speed with a direct Wi-Fi connection reaches 20 Mbps, which is 100 times faster than Bluetooth.

* Does not apply to all configurations.
** Data obtained under test conditions in the laboratory HUAWEI

Description on the official site
Additional Images
Attached Image
Specifications
  • Display
    • 13.9 "touch 3K LTPS-matrix with a resolution of 3000x2000 with a pixel density of 260PPI
    • Recognize up to 10 simultaneous touches
    • 60Hz refresh rate
    • 35ms response time
    • Viewing angles 178 degrees
    • 100% sRGB color space coverage
    • 1500: 1 contrast ratio
    • Maximum brightness 450 nits
    • Ultrafine Corning Gorilla glass with oleophobic coating

• CPU
    • Intel Core i7-8550U 1.80 GHz to 4.00 GHz in turbo mode
    • Intel Core i5-8250U 1.60 GHz to 3.40 GHz in turbo mode

• RAM
    • 16GB LPDDR3 2133 MHz
    • 8GB LPDDR3 2133 MHz

• HDD
    • 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD
    • 256GB NVMe PCIe SSD

• Graphics processor
    • NVIDIA GeForce MX150 VR-ready (10DE: 1D12-19E5: 3E04) with 2GB of video memory, Intel UHD Graphics 620
    • Intel UHD Graphics 620 with shared graphics memory

• Wireless standards
    • IEEE 802.11a / b / g / n / ac, 2.4 / 5 GHz 2 x 2 MIMO
    • Bluetooth 4.1

• Ports
    • USB-C
    • Thunderbolt в„ў 3 (PCIe x2)
    • USB-A 3.0
    • 3.5mm headphone jack

• Keyboard island type with key travel 1.2mm, protected from the ingress of liquid
  • Power Button with Built-in Fingerprint Scanner
  • Audio: 4 Dolby Atmos Sound System speakers (2 HF + 2 LF), 4 microphones
  • Operating system Windows Home, 64-bit
  • Lithium polymer battery 57.4WHr
  • 1MP camera built into the keyboard
  • Dimensions 304mm x 217mm x 14.6mm
  • Weight 1.32kg
  • Colour
    • Space gray ██
    • Mystic silver ██

Useful information
Reviews and Comparisons
savagemessiahzine.com Review Huawei MateBook X Pro: a laptop for serious tasks
3DNews MateBook X Pro Review: How Huawei “made” everyone and created the best ultrabook of the year
Ferra.ru The Chinese have furnished Apple even in laptops - Huawei MateBook X Pro review
Mobile-review.com Overview of the laptop Huawei Matebook Pro X (Mach-W19C)
Prophotos.ru Huawei MateBook X Pro: Laptop Review

Video reviews
MobileReviewcom HUAWEI MateBook X Pro Review 20:12
3DNews - Daily Digital Digest Video review laptop Huawei Matebook X Pro 5:31
BIG GEEK MacBook on Windows with a sliding camera? Huawei MateBook Pro X 7:27
iZendar.today Huawei MateBook X Pro Review: Why do we need a MacBook Pro? 10:39
The verge This is the best laptop. 5:00
TechnoBuffalo MateBook X Pro Review: Perfecting Apple's Formula 8:36
MrMobile [Michael Fisher] MateBook X Pro Review: Windows Gets A MacBook 7:37
Pocketnow Huawei MateBook X Pro Review: Practical beauty | Pocketnow 6:44
Windows central MateBook X Pro review: It's all about the infinity display 14:35
The tech chap The Best Windows Alternative to the MacBook Pro! [2018] | The tech chap 9:28
MobileTechReview Huawei MateBook X Pro Review 11:26
Tim schofield Huawei MateBook X Pro Review: EXcellent Value and Design! 10:57
Matthew moniz Huawei MateBook X Pro Review - The Really Good Windows MacBook Pro! 6:33
Andrew Marc David Huawei Matebook X Pro: The Review 12:24
RAJ REVIEWS "ALMOST PERFECT" - Real Owner Reviews Matebook X Pro 10:58
Infinity labs Huawei Matebook X Pro Review - Flagship Killer! 6:08
Martijn wester Huawei MateBook X PRO | Practical in one handsome package 7:40
TechTesters Picture Perfect! | HUAWEI MateBook X Pro 7:25
Danny winget Huawei Matebook X Pro After 5 Months: Still one of the Best! 7:21
Joshua vergara Huawei Matebook X Pro Review! (Giveaway with Danny Winget) 9:34
Western gents united Huawei MateBook X Pro Gaming Review and Benchmarks 4:56
Huawei MateBook X Pro Content Creation Review - Can it Replace a 15 Inch Laptop? 11:05
Huawei MateBook X Pro Review - Setting a New Standard in UltraPortable Laptops 7:03
Huawei MateBook X Pro Long Term Review - The Best UltraBook 2019? 5:13

Comparisons to the MacBook Pro 13 ", Microsoft Surface, Lenovo X1 Carbon, Matebook 13
9to5Mac Huawei MateBook X Pro: Should Apple Fans Be Jealous? 10:29
Science studio I Ditched My MacBook for the Huawei MateBook X Pro! 15:31 (Comparison with 2017 MacBook Pro 13 ")
AppleInsider MateBook X Pro vs MacBook Pro 2018 - Best Mac Alternative? 7:06 (comparison with the 2018 MacBook Pro 13 ")
MW Technology 2018 MacBook Air / Pro vs Huawei MateBook X Pro 7:14
Windows central Huawei Matebook X Pro vs. Microsoft Surface Laptop: Battle of the laptop titans 11:29
Boom3k IMO: Matebook ProX vs Lenovo X1 Carbon 6th Gen 10:04
Tk bay Unboxing The 2019 Brand New @Huawei Matebook 13 & Comparison With The Matebook X Pro From 2018 9:41
Comparison with MateBook 13Huawei MateBook 13 vs. MateBook X Pro: What's the difference?

Topic Curator: Topic with no curator

Post has been editedMustdy - 17.02.19, 20:00

Rep: (0)
Guys, help with the choice. )))
Take for 100k from officials with gifts (mouse, backpack, router) or brought from Finland i7 / 16/512 for 115k?
There is a guarantee on one side of the balance (as I understood that there will be no guarantee from the Finnish one), on the othertsiferkitouched the future, I really need only an SSD.
I program, sometimes graphics (fs / light), rarely video.

Post has been editedvisalogic01 - 01.03.19, 00:56

Rep: (26)
In stock, the disk turned out to be terribly neutered; you have to set the normal one separately ...

Rep: (81)
Shadow2091 @ 03/01/19, 12:54*
In stock, the disk turned out to be terribly neutered; you have to set the normal one separately ...

and what prevents replacing the drive with the same samsung 970 evo, there, unscrew 8 bolts of the bottom and 1 bolt that holds nvme

Rep: (26)
* bogisoff , everything is so, and goodbye guarantee: D and even if the disk is changed in the official service - the warranty is also lost on the whole device<_<

Rep: (10)
* visalogic01,

I proceeded from the following considerations when buying:

1) Buying through the official online store, you can return the laptop within 7 days if it does not fit for some reason, as well as hand over if it is defective within 14 days.
2) Warranty
3) i7 in fact does not beat much over i5, but it gets hotter.
4) SSD can be changed if desired after the warranty or instead of it)

The only negative is 8GB of memory. But enough for my tasks, the main thing in the browser is not to open dozens of tabs)

By the way, they kind of wrote here that there are some inconveniences with the layout of the keyboard from Finnish. I could be wrong.

Rep: (1)
Good day! I read almost the whole topic, but a couple of questions still formed. I would be very grateful if you answer!

1. How does this computer handle LightRoom?
2. How many hours of working with LR is it enough?
3. TC Huawei updated the Pro line on the MWC2019 - the question arose about buying the right generation. The story with Huawei Share really buys. Do I understand correctly that in 2018 there is no version of Huawei Share?
4. Does charging get on i5 or i7 faster?
5. Do you think there is a significant difference between the MX150 and MX250?
6. If you apply for Tax Free, how much interest is returned for the laptop? Or does it depend on the country?

Thanks in advance!

Yes, it is available for purchase at MSC and is fully localized, but I'm talking about 150mx
250 have not yet seen

Rep: (8)
Peter_kulik @ 03/03/19, 23:31*
1. How does this computer handle LightRoom?

It copes well. I didn’t measure how many hours, and there haven’t been any situations when I have been working with LR for a significant continuous time.

4. Does charging get on i5 or i7 faster?

The idea is on i7, but this is inaccurate. And I suspect that under laboratory conditions, with absolutely identical other factors, no one measured.

Shadow2091 @ 03/01/2019, 21:52*
* bogisoff , everything is so, and goodbye guarantee: D and even if the disk is changed in the official service - the warranty is also lost on the whole device<_<

My more than 20 years of buying experience on Amazon and E-Bee is more than positive. I bought several laptops and gadgets with them. Then he added them memory (instead of 2GB set 8), changed ordinary disks to SSD and all units worked fine before buying new ones, and some old ones even after 5-8 years and now continue to work with those friends and relatives to whom he gave old ones after purchase new ones. Moreover, ALL (ALL!) Sonevsky’s native lenses, as well as Sigmov’s, and Sony’s cameras from Amazon themselves did not require calibration, and almost all lenses and cameras purchased at SonyStore in Moscow had to be calibrated in the service. It's just that the best is sent to the States, and the remnants are sent to us.
2. As for the choice of model - I always take the maximum speed. In this case, the period until the need to buy a new unit is longer. In any case, it turns out like this

Maybe someone faced the following problem. I got a laptop and everything was fine, no mistakes. After a short time, when the lid was opened for more than 90 degrees, a loud click began to be heard. When lowering, there was also a click at the level of 40-50 degrees, but already quiet and in a slightly different place. And after I opened the lid of more than 90 grales with a loud click, a further change in the angle does not cause loud clicks, if you do not lower it again to a small click by 40-50 degrees.

ViZiteR @ 03/01/19, 23:57*
I proceeded from the following considerations when buying:

1) Buying through the official online store, you can return the laptop within 7 days if it does not fit for some reason, as well as hand over if it is defective within 14 days.
2) Warranty
3) i7 in fact does not beat much over i5, but it gets hotter.
4) SSD can be changed if desired after the warranty or instead of it)

The only negative is 8GB of memory. But enough for my tasks, the main thing in the browser is not to open dozens of tabs)

By the way, they kind of wrote here that there are some inconveniences with the layout of the keyboard from Finnish. I could be wrong.

Still, I took it from the Finnish i7 / 16/512. For me, the SSD is extremely important, the workspace requires more than 256GB. Everything is fine, happy with the purchase)
The Finnish keyboard is really dark. For an unprepared user it will be difficult to use, and engraving will not solve the problem completely. I’m already used to it in a week, I don’t feel any inconvenience. I see even a plus in this - no one in the family wants to touch him))
photo of finnish claudia
Attached Image

Post has been editedvisalogic01 - 09.03.19, 03:03

5. Do you think there is a significant difference between the MX150 and MX250?

No, as in the case of processors, this is essentially a small overclock of the same architecture.
I can advise you not to wait for the 2019 version, but to take 2018, already time-tested, there can be no difference between them. I am sure that it was updated only for marketing purposes, in order to comply with competitors.
6. If you apply for Tax Free, how much interest is returned for the laptop? Or does it depend on the country?

The fee depends on the country of course. If you are going to pay customs duty after a fee, would it not be better not to take a fee and not pay a fee?

Rep: (3)
Do you think that in the updated version they fixed a bug with charging the device when charging starts to slow down and warm the laptop?

They have a huawei share, which really buys me. Last year’s version doesn’t, like.

Rep: (8)
Peter_kulik @ 03/10/19, 00:54*
They have a huawei share, which really buys me. Last year’s version doesn’t, like.

There is.

Visalogic01 @ 03/09/19, 02:59*
The Finnish keyboard is really dark. For an unprepared user it will be difficult to use, and engraving will not solve the problem completely.

In general, I did not notice any difficulties with the Finnish keyboard, but I will have to adapt to the location of the not often used signs "+,:, *". And you should not do the engraving of the letter E, I did it, in the photo you can see what happened.
Recently, more straining glitches with charging. You put on 10% charge in 2-3 hours you come, and there the charge is 12% of the total. This is solved either by rebooting, or you just need to remove and insert the charging wire into the tape-C connector. It also switches keyboard switching from Russian to English (alt + shift), sometimes it only switches from the second time, or switches, and the icon in the lower right corner of the screen does not change. And the rest of the laptop only pleases.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedandy3278 - 10.03.19, 13:11

Rep: (95)
* andy3278 , the problems you describe are very similar to flaws in the system, not iron problems. Maybe the drivers got crooked?

Is it possible with charging laptop such glitches with charging possible? I agree about switching languages, most likely it's in the system.

Guys, when to wait for the new version?

People, this situation the laptop worked fine and now it just reboots and issues a no boot device, what should I do?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/15/19, 10:43 PM