Huawei MateBook X Pro - Discussion | [notebook]

Rep: (18)
Huawei MateBook X Pro
notebook: Windows 10 Home | 13.9 "| Intel Core i7-8550U / i5-8250U | 16GB / 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB / 256GB SSD
Huawei Matebook X - Discussion | Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows UWP Discussion пїЅ | Intel Cherry Trail Gaming Discussion пїЅ | Android | Remix OS | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Description
The HUAWEI MateBook X Pro is the first laptop to receive a 13.9-inch FullView touchscreen display with a resolution of 3K (3000 × 2000). A 3: 2 aspect ratio is great for creating rich content. The stylish metal case with a surface treated with a sandblasting process and applying a diamond notch, has a thickness of only 14.6 mm, and the weight of the laptop is 1.33 kg, which makes it a convenient travel companion. The MateBook X Pro is available in two unique body colors: “Space Gray” and “Mystical Silver.”

Equipped with powerful 8th generation IntelВ® Core в„ў i7 / i5 processors and a discrete NVIDIAВ® GeForceВ® MX150 graphics card with 2GB GDDR5 * memory, the MateBook X Pro is becoming one of the most powerful and compact laptops available on the market. In addition, the MateBook X Pro received a Dolby Atmos audio system and specially designed speakers. Surround sound allows you to fully immerse yourself in the plot of the movie, video games or enjoy your favorite music. A battery with a nominal capacity of 57.4 W * h and low power consumption allow the laptop to work without recharging for up to 12 hours when watching videos in 1080P format, up to 14 hours in a normal working usage scenario and up to 15 hours when browsing web pages **.

To make everyday use of the laptop comfortable and intuitive, HUAWEI engineers used a number of technologies used in smartphones to create the HUAWEI MateBook X Pro. The fast fingerprint scanner built into the power button allows you to start Windows and unlock the desktop in 7.8 seconds after shutting down and in 6.6 seconds when you exit hibernation. The built-in camera in the idle state is hidden in the keyboard, preserving the privacy of the user - to enable it, you must click on it. This solution improves the efficiency of using the FullView display.

The multi-purpose AC adapter for fast charging is equipped with a USB-C connector, which is often used on smartphones, which means that the user does not have to take a separate charger with him when traveling. Using HUAWEI Share allows you to quickly share photos and files without the need for USB. The transfer speed with a direct Wi-Fi connection reaches 20 Mbps, which is 100 times faster than Bluetooth.

* Does not apply to all configurations.
** Data obtained under test conditions in the laboratory HUAWEI

Description on the official site
Additional Images
Attached Image
Specifications
  • Display
    • 13.9 "touch 3K LTPS-matrix with a resolution of 3000x2000 with a pixel density of 260PPI
    • Recognize up to 10 simultaneous touches
    • 60Hz refresh rate
    • 35ms response time
    • Viewing angles 178 degrees
    • 100% sRGB color space coverage
    • 1500: 1 contrast ratio
    • Maximum brightness 450 nits
    • Ultrafine Corning Gorilla glass with oleophobic coating

• CPU
    • Intel Core i7-8550U 1.80 GHz to 4.00 GHz in turbo mode
    • Intel Core i5-8250U 1.60 GHz to 3.40 GHz in turbo mode

• RAM
    • 16GB LPDDR3 2133 MHz
    • 8GB LPDDR3 2133 MHz

• HDD
    • 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD
    • 256GB NVMe PCIe SSD

• Graphics processor
    • NVIDIA GeForce MX150 VR-ready (10DE: 1D12-19E5: 3E04) with 2GB of video memory, Intel UHD Graphics 620
    • Intel UHD Graphics 620 with shared graphics memory

• Wireless standards
    • IEEE 802.11a / b / g / n / ac, 2.4 / 5 GHz 2 x 2 MIMO
    • Bluetooth 4.1

• Ports
    • USB-C
    • Thunderbolt в„ў 3 (PCIe x2)
    • USB-A 3.0
    • 3.5mm headphone jack

• Keyboard island type with key travel 1.2mm, protected from the ingress of liquid
  • Power Button with Built-in Fingerprint Scanner
  • Audio: 4 Dolby Atmos Sound System speakers (2 HF + 2 LF), 4 microphones
  • Operating system Windows Home, 64-bit
  • Lithium polymer battery 57.4WHr
  • 1MP camera built into the keyboard
  • Dimensions 304mm x 217mm x 14.6mm
  • Weight 1.32kg
  • Colour
    • Space gray ██
    • Mystic silver ██

Useful information
Reviews and Comparisons
savagemessiahzine.com Review Huawei MateBook X Pro: a laptop for serious tasks
3DNews MateBook X Pro Review: How Huawei “made” everyone and created the best ultrabook of the year
Ferra.ru The Chinese have furnished Apple even in laptops - Huawei MateBook X Pro review
Mobile-review.com Overview of the laptop Huawei Matebook Pro X (Mach-W19C)
Prophotos.ru Huawei MateBook X Pro: Laptop Review

Video reviews
MobileReviewcom HUAWEI MateBook X Pro Review 20:12
3DNews - Daily Digital Digest Video review laptop Huawei Matebook X Pro 5:31
BIG GEEK MacBook on Windows with a sliding camera? Huawei MateBook Pro X 7:27
iZendar.today Huawei MateBook X Pro Review: Why do we need a MacBook Pro? 10:39
The verge This is the best laptop. 5:00
TechnoBuffalo MateBook X Pro Review: Perfecting Apple's Formula 8:36
MrMobile [Michael Fisher] MateBook X Pro Review: Windows Gets A MacBook 7:37
Pocketnow Huawei MateBook X Pro Review: Practical beauty | Pocketnow 6:44
Windows central MateBook X Pro review: It's all about the infinity display 14:35
The tech chap The Best Windows Alternative to the MacBook Pro! [2018] | The tech chap 9:28
MobileTechReview Huawei MateBook X Pro Review 11:26
Tim schofield Huawei MateBook X Pro Review: EXcellent Value and Design! 10:57
Matthew moniz Huawei MateBook X Pro Review - The Really Good Windows MacBook Pro! 6:33
Andrew Marc David Huawei Matebook X Pro: The Review 12:24
RAJ REVIEWS "ALMOST PERFECT" - Real Owner Reviews Matebook X Pro 10:58
Infinity labs Huawei Matebook X Pro Review - Flagship Killer! 6:08
Martijn wester Huawei MateBook X PRO | Practical in one handsome package 7:40
TechTesters Picture Perfect! | HUAWEI MateBook X Pro 7:25
Danny winget Huawei Matebook X Pro After 5 Months: Still one of the Best! 7:21
Joshua vergara Huawei Matebook X Pro Review! (Giveaway with Danny Winget) 9:34
Western gents united Huawei MateBook X Pro Gaming Review and Benchmarks 4:56
Huawei MateBook X Pro Content Creation Review - Can it Replace a 15 Inch Laptop? 11:05
Huawei MateBook X Pro Review - Setting a New Standard in UltraPortable Laptops 7:03
Huawei MateBook X Pro Long Term Review - The Best UltraBook 2019? 5:13

Comparisons to the MacBook Pro 13 ", Microsoft Surface, Lenovo X1 Carbon, Matebook 13
9to5Mac Huawei MateBook X Pro: Should Apple Fans Be Jealous? 10:29
Science studio I Ditched My MacBook for the Huawei MateBook X Pro! 15:31 (Comparison with 2017 MacBook Pro 13 ")
AppleInsider MateBook X Pro vs MacBook Pro 2018 - Best Mac Alternative? 7:06 (comparison with the 2018 MacBook Pro 13 ")
MW Technology 2018 MacBook Air / Pro vs Huawei MateBook X Pro 7:14
Windows central Huawei Matebook X Pro vs. Microsoft Surface Laptop: Battle of the laptop titans 11:29
Boom3k IMO: Matebook ProX vs Lenovo X1 Carbon 6th Gen 10:04
Tk bay Unboxing The 2019 Brand New @Huawei Matebook 13 & Comparison With The Matebook X Pro From 2018 9:41
Comparison with MateBook 13Huawei MateBook 13 vs. MateBook X Pro: What's the difference?

Topic Curator: Topic with no curator

Post has been editedMustdy - 17.02.19, 20:00

Rep: (357)
I bought myself a huawei matebook x pro i5 8/256 with mx150. Next week will come. Who will have questions, ask.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedboxer198615 - 18.07.18, 19:51

Rep: (95)
* boxer198615 How much did you manage to buy and where?

Rep: (0)
Boxer198615 @ 07/18/18, 18:27*
I bought myself a huawei matebook x pro i5 8/256 with mx150. Next week will come. Who will have questions, ask.

How come you make a screen gpu-z? I wonder what version of the MX150 is there.

Rep: (357)
How come you make a screen gpu-z? I wonder what version of the MX150 is there.

OK. Well, the one that is 2GB ddr5. Or are they different there too?

Boxer198615 @ 07.19.18, 17:06*

They are all there on the GDDR5, but I understand that the chip itself is different, there are 3 types of them, it looks like in gpu-z. Gpixel parameter and still like bandwidth, I'll check where I saw

Boxer198615 @ 07.19.18, 17:06*

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (18)
boooriz @ 07.20.18, 17:30*
By the way, in the version of the firmware with ai fifth, is there a discrete 150 or not? I can’t dig out information, they seem to write in specks, but in foreign reviews they say that they don’t

I also thought that only two models:
  • Huawei Laptop MateBook X Pro53010CAJ Intel Core i7 8th Gen 8550U (1.80 GHz) 16 GB Memory 512 GB PCIe NVMe SSD NVIDIA GeForce MX150
  • Huawei Laptop MateBook X Pro53010BVV Intel Core i5 8th Gen 8250U (1.60 GHz) 8 GB Memory 256 GB PCIe NVMe SSD Intel UHD Graphics 620

But this is for the American market, apparently there are other models. ATone review is writtenAbout European: European model with the i5-8250U CPU, GeForce MX150 GPU, 16 GB of RAM, and 256 GB SSD
In the same place about the video card, the MateBook X Pro is the weakest version of the MX150:
However, it’s important that you use the slower '1D12' variant of the GeForce MX150 instead of the faster '1D10' variant. Thus, its GPU is about 20 percent slower than the average GeForce MX150 in our database. While there is no reason for a GPU, there is a casual GPU power available.
Attached Image

boooriz @ 07.20.18, 16:16*
I also consider it to purchase, you probably meant boxer198615

Yes, sorry, confused

* boxer198615,
Good day! Considering buying this laptop in the coming months.
If it's not difficult, please write down, please, with a brief overview / impressions about the laptop.
The following points are especially interesting:
1) Is it hot?
2) How does the battery hold?
3) The quality of the laptop itself (case, touchpad, keyboard)
4) The quality of the screen and touchscreen
Thank!

on Thursday, I am taking my bug on i7 ... scary ... 10 years with poppies :) but could not resist. I saw him alive - a bit ofigel :)
with delivery in Kiev came 1870 green ...

Rep: (148)
with delivery in Kiev came 1870 green ...

Is it all worth it? What are you going to use ???

Rep: (5)
on thursday i pick up my i7 bug

how is the machine? heats up! Is there a cooler in the socket?

Can you hear anything when a pro appears in Russia or Ukraine?

how is the machine? heats up! Is there a cooler in the socket?

Salute
I can not narodovat. The first wind box after xs knows how many years on poppies, and such a delight.
Everything flies like a jet plane. Instantly recognizes a finger. The system starts in seconds.
At the expense of the cooler - there is a cooler - I specially set up to archive the "heavy" folder with maximum compression - I heard :) :) :) for the first time in a week :)

Posted 08/06/2018 16:04:

Can you hear anything when a pro appears in Russia or Ukraine?

I called the officers - they have no idea :(
But I needed it with an American (non-European) layout - I type blindly, and on the European one I skim by Enter

BLaZe_ru1 @ 07.29.18, 22:51*
Is it all worth it? What are you going to use ???

I can not compare the model on the Core i5, but so far I do not regret a drop. I use it both for work (documents, spreadsheets, FS, illustrator) and for my needs - work with large databases of "not light" (RAW) photos in Adobe Lightroom

Megadzilla @ 08/06/18 16:02*
:) for the first time in a week of use

HWinfo already installed? more interested in all the iron!
There is a "save report" button by default in html.
Do not make it difficult to make a report?

Laviez @ 08/06/18, 17:27*
HWinfo already installed? more interested in all the iron!
There is a "save report" button by default in html.
Do not make it difficult to make a report?

no problem

Attached files

Attached file8.htm(129.1 KB)

Megadzilla @ 08/06/18 16:02*
But I needed it with an American (non-European) layout - I type blindly, and on the European one I skim by Enter

And what about the warranty?

And what about the warranty?

No I hope that everything will be fine

Megadzilla @ 08/06/18, 17:34*
no problem

Here is a disassembly in all its gloryX Pro
Attached Image

Rep: (33)
Hello everyone, I thought about buyingmateBook X Pro . It was embarrassing that I didn’t know through whom to order, since for some reason the expensive came out with Ali, and the bargainers with Avito did a trick on the laptop 40-50t) The laptop reached for 5-7 days counted the days from the money I now compare with a poppy book about 13 I can throw a photo.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedctich - 25.08.18, 19:23

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 02.08.19, 16:55