> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung Galaxy Note 9 - Marriage and Repair | Smartphone, 6.4 "
Problems with the camera on the Samsung Galaxy Note9
There are / were there problems with the camera?
Yes, the problem is / was [ 41 ] ** [51,9%]
No, the problem is not / was not [ 38 ] ** [48,1%]
For those who have problems have / had. What model?
Exynos 128Gb [ 34 ] ** [43,04%]
Exynos 512Gb [ 9 ] ** [11,39%]
Snapdragon 128Gb [ 7 ] ** [8,86%]
Snapdragon 512Gb [ 1 ] ** [1,27%]
No Problem / was not [ 23 ] ** [29,11%]
For those who have problems have / had. What is the date of purchase?
3rd Quarter 2018 [ 20 ] ** [25,32%]
4th quarter 2018 [ 13 ] ** [16,46%]
1st quarter 2019 [ 3 ] ** [3,8%]
2nd quarter 2019 [ 5 ] ** [6,33%]
3rd Quarter 2019 [ 5 ] ** [6,33%]
No Problem / was not [ 26 ] ** [32,91%]
For those who have problems have / had. What is the date of manufacturing?
3rd Quarter 2018 [ 31 ] ** [39,24%]
4th quarter 2018 [ 6 ] ** [7,59%]
1st quarter 2019 [ 3 ] ** [3,8%]
2nd quarter 2019 [ 2 ] ** [2,53%]
3rd Quarter 2019 [ 1 ] ** [1,27%]
No Problem / was not [ 27 ] ** [34,18%]
For those who have problems have / had. What is the lifetime until failure symptoms?
One week [ 4 ] ** [5,06%]
One month [ 3 ] ** [3,8%]
2-3 months [ 6 ] ** [7,59%]
4 months or more [ 31 ] ** [39,24%]
No Problem / was not [ 28 ] ** [35,44%]
For those who have problems have / had. What is the frequency of use of the camera?
Very active - many times a day [ 4 ] ** [5,06%]
Usually - several times a day [ 21 ] ** [26,58%]
Rarely - several times a week [ 18 ] ** [22,78%]
Another option is the use of (more or less) [ 2 ] ** [2,53%]
No Problem / was not [ 27 ] ** [34,18%]
Total votes: 79

Rep: (2583)
Marriage and RepairSamsung Galaxy Note 9
PictureSamsung Galaxy Note 9, SM-N960F
Discussion пїЅ | Samsung SM-N960x Galaxy Note 9 (Snapdragon) - Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | Power consumption (autonomy) пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Club lovers пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Photo
Attached Image
Useful

Regarding filling the caps, correcting information, corrections, please contact the QMS .

Topics CuratorBoy77ruS

Post has been editedBoy77ruS - 18.09.19, 22:46
Reason for editing: Video 2

Rep: (1)
* Igor'Sh,
And if you are not an ordinary water? Why this?

Rep: (209)
Scorpion2142 @ 8.09.18, 21:39*
And if you are not an ordinary water? Why this?

Normal ? Normal - is permanent, and he on alcohol - respectively more aggressive composition and may adversely affect probably a water-based practically harmless)
p.s. Although I know the people and permanent zakrashevali, but I warned, and did water

Rep: (0)
And I have a problem with a stylus ... crack not see time on the end of the - in the end piece broke off, flew button. The warranty repairs denied because mechanical damage. A phone number and the street was never ...

Also this is ... Are there any idea to solve a problem, other than buying new?

Rep: (116)
Take a picture of these cracks. And then maybe I do not know where to find them

* kgdma,
A few posts above, I threw photo. But that's better
I do not know whether the fix is ​​possible, or just buy new. With hardly a guarantee that will be released, although this in itself has appeared, or was already out of the box.

Attached images
Attached Image

Hello guys please take a look at your phone every fingerprint, if you click on it if there is anyone else slightly noticeable backlash? On other models, all OK, but this much I do not look at all there is this play, created a feeling that it is poorly fastened in the housing. I would be very grateful !!!

Post has been editedbeast821 - 11.09.18, 19:43

I broke up the black pen - moving part, on which the end button. It managed to glue the breakaway pieces. I advise those who have cracked - not wait until it dolman and retrieve end button / she on the metal pin 0.4 mm / hole to enter the glue and back button to place ...

Rep: (24)
* beast821,
no backlash

in my / running / case - "poscholkat" button can no longer, as a result, while in the phone - the stylus is not fully sunk into the body .. - everything else was OK

Attached images
Attached Image

Yesterday I bought the phone so that's my camera is slightly off-center frame what type like this. (0) in the photo did not seem to affect osadochek but stayed ....

Rep: (15)
delefrans @ 13.09.18, 07:18*
Yesterday I bought the phone so that's my camera is slightly off-center frame what type like this. (0) in the photo did not seem to affect osadochek but stayed ....

Such cross-eyed likely caused by optical stabilization. Turning on the camera with the try could move the phone, looking at camera eye - you will see that it moves to compensate for fluctuations.

The camera lens is located on the center, and dual camera, well, the two chambers are shifted to the right ie crooked or camera module or a frame which includes 2 cameras in the unit eye placed in the center, just in Vietnam or crookedly glued to the frame or the entire camera module.

From washing the phone under the tap and stuff, I do not advise experimenting a week ago, "wash" your Note 8 to 256 gb into the sea, now the only nail him to the wall of the nail can be, had to be updated to Note 9, although they did and positioned as waterproof, but when you can not prove anything, it is checked. For extreme, I advise to check the pre-dive, pull out the tray SIM card and blow into it, without fanaticism, if the air will take place, where that is neprokley display or the back cover and water probably will kill the phone, all sitting on a double-sided tape and the likelihood disbonds very high.

Post has been editedrateman - 13.09.18, 22:48

Rep: (94)
* rateman How to read carefully about the water resistance. Conditions are met for fresh water.

* rateman,
Sea water - this electrolyte surprising result could be only one - the contacts, it is still all open ...

I leave a short review.
Device in hand picked on 31 August. At the time of writing, the use of experience - 2 weeks. date of production was not looking. If critical - will update the post.

What was done: purchased corporate cover-book (can not remember the name, about $ 80), to prevent tsarapok (up to half a year of wearing a holster a8 + 2018 mikrotsarapki strained)

What defects are not replicated:
1. Light cure: The presence lit up at the edges checked. The maximum brightness, white screen, a dark room. It is not seen. I do not check the paper prolazit (and why ??). My opinion is the same as already stated: because structurally it is almost all phones cookies out of the screen, motherboard and the back cover, which holds glue and rim, the reason for this behavior may be non-uniform adhesive thickness (the deviation is extremely small, but sufficient). As for me it is not so critical, as far as possible. Yuzkeysov use the phone side I have not. Still on the screen turn off the function when you close the cover, even if it would have been - have not seen;);
2. dangling scanner: Not loose, kept all the rules;
3. Eliminates the button: all seated on the left as forged. (!) Release button a little backlash if the move;
4. Cracked stylus: Just examined, everything is normal.

What defects reproduced:
5. stylus button is hanging: Front button dangles with an amplitude of about 2 mm, which is quite significant for such a small object. That's annoying, and raises questions about its durability: beee:;
6. Smart Scan: when I bought was quite overgrown with stubble in a good centimeter and a half. Zaregalsya face and iris, everything worked until he came to the barber. After a haircut and beard under 12 0 under the phone I can not identify. Sometimes it does not recognize in a dark area. o.O;
7. The pulse sensor is sometimes not read finger: It was 1 times when the pulse sensor flatly refused to read my finger. Specially protest on other people, everything worked. The reason was not in the correct position of the fingers, to this took it the same way.

Depreciation devaysa 2 weeks: 0 Condition: like a plant. I do not drop, carry in a pocket in the bag. Do not drowned. Buttons backlash over \ less did not. As for me the build quality is up to par.

Rep: (1840)
Good day everyone, I am thinking about moving to a raccoon 9, namely, the 9600 version on Snape (Hong Kong), as it is best suited for the Russian Federation.
But there was one question: whether the phone will be in the services of Samsung warranty? For example, on the screen replacement if the burn out?

Rep: (1238)
Bass_Sleep @ 14.09.18, 12:52*
will be whether the phone in the Samsung warranty services?
in Russia? not certified for sale in our territory? I think no ;)

Rep: (4)
* qwertuk ,
Definitely not, I learned.

Here is the answer:
The manufacturer recommends to buy and use only certified equipment to the country in which you reside.

Buying equipment abroad, you contribute to the fact that the state does not receive the funds in the budget from the official sales techniques that should be spent on improving education, health care and well-being of the entire country. Each manufacturer, including the Samsung company, seeks to limit the spread of informal art.

If you do decide to buy the device for another country, you should consider all of the risks. Namely:

• The absence of manufacturer's warranty (warranty is provided only for certified device Russia)

• Services Samsung Pay, S Health, Samsung Members, Knox will not work on this device.

• Ability to block SIM-cards Russian operators (Regional lock), which can be removed only at the service center for a fee.

• Hardware differences (for example, for other countries devices are often supporting only 1 SIM-card).

• Lack of timely software updates over the air.

• Etc.

If you have any additional questions, we will respond to them in any way convenient for you:http://www.samsung.com/ru/info/contactus/

We are always in touch with you!

Respectfully,
Samsung Support Service

Post has been editedBoy77ruS - 26.05.19, 01:55
Reason for editing: Removed under spoiler

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/09/19, 2:58