> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung Galaxy Note 9 - Marriage and Repair | Smartphone, 6.4 "
Problems with the camera on the Samsung Galaxy Note9
There are / were there problems with the camera?
Yes, the problem is / was [ 60 ] ** [42,86%]
No, the problem is not / was not [ 80 ] ** [57,14%]
For those who have problems have / had. What model?
Exynos 128Gb [ 49 ] ** [35%]
Exynos 512Gb [ 18 ] ** [12,86%]
Snapdragon 128Gb [ 11 ] ** [7,86%]
Snapdragon 512Gb [ 2 ] ** [1,43%]
No Problem / was not [ 55 ] ** [39,29%]
For those who have problems have / had. What is the date of purchase?
3rd Quarter 2018 [ 24 ] ** [17,14%]
4th quarter 2018 [ 23 ] ** [16,43%]
1st quarter 2019 [ 8 ] ** [5,71%]
2nd quarter 2019 [ 8 ] ** [5,71%]
3rd Quarter 2019 [ 8 ] ** [5,71%]
No Problem / was not [ 62 ] ** [44,29%]
For those who have problems have / had. What is the date of manufacturing?
3rd Quarter 2018 [ 40 ] ** [28,57%]
4th quarter 2018 [ 14 ] ** [10%]
1st quarter 2019 [ 6 ] ** [4,29%]
2nd quarter 2019 [ 2 ] ** [1,43%]
3rd Quarter 2019 [ 2 ] ** [1,43%]
No Problem / was not [ 66 ] ** [47,14%]
For those who have problems have / had. What is the lifetime until failure symptoms?
One week [ 5 ] ** [3,57%]
One month [ 5 ] ** [3,57%]
2-3 months [ 8 ] ** [5,71%]
4 months or more [ 47 ] ** [33,57%]
No Problem / was not [ 68 ] ** [48,57%]
For those who have problems have / had. What is the frequency of use of the camera?
Very active - many times a day [ 9 ] ** [6,43%]
Usually - several times a day [ 32 ] ** [22,86%]
Rarely - several times a week [ 25 ] ** [17,86%]
Another option is the use of (more or less) [ 3 ] ** [2,14%]
No Problem / was not [ 64 ] ** [45,71%]
Total votes: 140

Rep: (2667)
Marriage and RepairSamsung Galaxy Note 9
PictureSamsung Galaxy Note 9, SM-N960F
Discussion пїЅ | Samsung SM-N960x Galaxy Note 9 (Snapdragon) - Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | Power consumption (autonomy) пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Club lovers пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Photo
Attached Image
Useful

Regarding filling the caps, correcting information, corrections, please contact the QMS .

Topics CuratorBoy77ruS

Post has been editedBoy77ruS - 15.02.20, 20:05
Reason for editing: With regard to moisture and dust protection

Rep: (731)
The cracks - looked his old Note 8 - If there is not honored, so would have sold it in the dark :))) There were also, it appears the gap. A sheet of paper climbs well. But functional and leak does not affect - check in the seas and oceans! :)

A will, most likely, were there for so long simply use slit nabilas dust, and now can not see :)

I suggest not to panic about this, and score. In Note 9 I have also seen from one side to the lumen (paper but there vlazit !!!), and on the other, where the paper vlazit - the lumen is not visible. If not specifically gazed at - and would not have noticed.
For the record - with display glass (so-called "sandwich" - glass bonding, the sensor and the screen) is glued to the body on a special soft material, such as double-sided tape (!). So conceived. Sometimes it can be a little thicker, sometimes - thinner. Tightness is not affected in any way. Dust can to hide, but from the outside it will not be visible. And the functionality is not affected in any way. The material holds up well, but if necessary, the special suction cup allows the screen to pull out, to put a new one. When installing a new, this "double sided tape" is changed to a new one. Sometimes, in some cases it is already glued to the screen. But not always.

PS: And I have not seen all this before, because I use dark themes. When they glare is not visible at all :) clogged dust will cease to be.
And lastly:
https://www.ixbt.com/n...sung-galaxy-note9.html

Post has been editedZer0 - 02.09.18, 19:58

Rep: (201)
Vimitar @ 30.08.18, 22:34*
And sometimes it comes to the banal stupidity due to ignorance of laws of physics (optics section)

If you vparili phone screen faded, then you would all say that we are stupid, just banal laws of physics do not know and do not know such a simple well-known fact that AMOLED screens burn out? I wanted to spit on the laws of physics. If the manufacturer is unable to bend the glass without serious defects (and for me, when I was in the evening reading a book or look at the sites, or the film and see the constant light that just knocks them cracks - it is a very serious defect), then let him produce phones with flat-screen TVs and when smart enough to bend the glass without the "special effects" on the edges - then I will be the first buyer.

And once again for such experts in physics. I had S6 Edge Plus, two S8 +, Note 8. Note Only on 8 light poured from all crevices. At S8 + and S6 Edge + manufacturer somehow miraculously managed to win and break all the laws of physics. Or still, maybe just someone took his hands from one place to gather and get a quality product?

Because of the people who explain the marriage - the laws of physics, the producer and wanted to spit on quality control, and is not it swallow, buy, many would be "psychologically unpleasant," but it's "laws of physics".

P.S. I apologize for the harsh tone - just boiled. It was very disappointing when I bought Note 8 and saw the house the glare, accustomed for a long time, also tried, like many here to convince yourself that these are "laws of physics", then picked up a Chinese Xiaomei his son and just enjoy movies without that damned light that knocks all the slots. Note 8 gave his wife. Statement Note 9 wanted to take, but only because of the flashes on would not take ever.

Rep: (11)
Alexusa welcome
First: once you are not going to buy Nout9, it looks like you got lost here ...
Second: I think you are being clever about the S6 edge + and S8 +, they have me, too, were there. So the first glare of just the same I saw a hedgehog.
3rd: I'm sure by 1000 and 1 percent, you do not nicherta znaetet about their quality control on the production line, and in general, so this statement is reminiscent of slander ...
All good!
P.S. : And if you enjoy watching a movie on Xiaomei son ... I have nothing to add: D

Post has been editedgakonda23 - 03.09.18, 11:42

Rep: (2727)
Alexusa @ 03.09.18, 08:48*
Note 9 wanted to take, but only because of the flashes on not ever take
Personally, I have no gaps, and also Note8 not - no matter how watchedPicture

Rep: (9)
Alexusa @ 3.09.18, 8:48*
Statement Note 9 wanted to take, but only because of the flashes on would not take ever.
Your entire post is impregnated with an angry malevolence. You are not forced to buy a new laptop 9, do not like it - do not take, and the owners are discussing a real marriage (from which, unfortunately, not one producer is not insured) real devices Note 9 rather than 8, etc. Note.

Rep: (201)
gakonda23 @ 03.09.18, 08:18*
Second: I think you are being clever about the S6 edge + and S8 +, they have me, too, were there. So the first glare of just the same I saw a hedgehog.

Which once again confirms my words - not all devices have lighted (on my S6E + and S8 + they were not, as some owners Note 8/9 they are not), and therefore, this is a marriage, not a physicist (since many this "physics" is not working and all is well collected).

Vimitar @ 03.09.18, 10:04*
Your entire post is impregnated with an angry malevolence.

Excuse me, but what else can be impregnated with a post, if the manufacturer rubs me that this marriage - it's all good, enjoy the view from the light coming from the cracks. Here I am writing here about the marriage, which the manufacturer does not recognize that other users are aware of what they can expect. If you personally do not care in the light of the slots, it does not mean that the other person will also do not care, and read my review of the marriage, he will have to know what is coming and what to look for when buying.

gakonda23 @ 03.09.18, 08:18*
First: once you are not going to buy Nout9, it looks like you got lost here ...

I did not get lost, do not worry. I came here specifically - read what is written on the faces lit up at 9 in the laptop, the same percentage of marriage, as before, and many of these flashes on anymore.

Post has been editedAlexusa - 03.09.18, 13:21

Rep: (11)
Alexusa What more "physics"? My hypothesis zasvety these depend on the amount of sealant or a coating layer may be uniform, + consider that the front glass panel painted, neprokras, but little if any more of the factors. It's all the same assembly line. I do not believe in marriage.
About what still recall from your side can be discussed if nout9 you do not have and never will? Strange ...

Post has been editedgakonda23 - 03.09.18, 13:32
Reason for editing: spelling, added

Rep: (0)
The right edge of what is gone pupyrki (two pieces in pairs), a marriage, or the norm? can only be seen in the light, but annoying ..... 5 days use very carefully.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (125)
Inzalias @ 03.09.18, 15:17*
The right edge of what is gone pupyrki (two pieces in pairs), a marriage, or the norm? It can only be seen in the light, but annoying.

Marriage oleophobic, it was the same on the laptop 8 (also a top / bottom).
Judging by the reviews of people - SP changes, if you have time to appeal within 14 days from the date of purchase (in any case, I'm so in SC said).

Rep: (40)
I took the machine 2 days ago in the communication. No flashes on have not seen yet is not read. I went to the bathroom, turned off the lights, lit not see, then twisted to the maximum brightness with white fill and only seen on the edges of the so-called glare, and then at a certain angle and squinting from the bright screen. I can not imagine a scenario that would use the glare strained. By the way when the brightness is reduced slightly less than half in total darkness, and the glare disappeared.
The buttons sit tight, but the power button crunches.

Rep: (72)
Tonight took the phone from M-Video, when setting up a fingerprint found that the scanner is not firmly seated in the cap, and play. When you click on it and rattle loose. Samsung something even rolled off the assembly quality.

Friends, I need help, after washing under the tap wheezing top speaker, lower operating normally, do you think will take a wheeze? Or in service bear?

Rep: (43)
Shushi @ 06.09.18, 19:38*
What do you think will take wheeze

Will take place as the water dries.
You can "blow out" the speaker. I did so on its pixel 2: Download from the convenience store any frequency generator and turn it into a frequency of about 150-200 Hz - speaker "spit" water. But before the end of may dry yet other day.
All of the above at your own risk. :)

Rep: (14)
* Demon6642 Already on MVideo review about hanging out sensor appeared, probably yours. Videos should at least have made as dangles sensor

Rep: (124)
* Shushi, toothbrush to help you

Rep: (3)
I went to the branch you see just about lit and was convinced that the saga continues ...
I s9 +, glare is, on the left side can be seen especially by reading in the net this is n almost all s8, so, note 8, note 9, edge, how to deal x3, for the marriage did not seem to believe someone here wrote about the market long I thought about this course idea still the same lol for kospr greenery, well h the help, but there is a risk that either the market into deeper leave as for me and it can affect the integrity or he then placed at the edges of the wet hands to the example of oleofobkn, and spots may appear, in general, then someone marker smeared, waiting for review) is still what it has to accept or vario finally?)

Post has been editedScorpion2142 - 08.09.18, 11:11

Rep: (807)
* Scorpion2142 ,
Week as a marker walked around the places where glare and were all the rules anywhere he's not papadet and there is nothing negative will not be away from him, the main nepereuserdsvuyte)
Attached Image

p.s. use a marker, water-based!
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 - Marriage and repair (Post Igor'Sh # 76619052)

Post has been editedIgor'Sh - 08.09.18, 13:06
Reason for editing:.

* Amigos 651 If you leave and let dry, then everything works fine.

Rep: (124)
* Shushi, spouse to s9plyus turned over a cup of coffee, respectively filled in the upper speaker who became a wheeze spooasnul water and cleaned with a toothbrush without fanaticism, all the rules work

Rep: (1)
Some kind of crap with a pen. Small cracks appeared / was.
(Sam with him did not do anything.)

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/08/20, 17:36