> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

32 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Samsung Galaxy Note 9 - Marriage and Repair | Smartphone, 6.4 "
Lexx808
Message#1
25.08.18, 12:15
Guru
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 7510
Check in: 15.06.12

Marriage and RepairSamsung Galaxy Note 9
PictureSamsung Galaxy Note 9, SM-N960F
Discussion | Samsung SM-N960x Galaxy Note 9 (Snapdragon) - Discussion | Purchase | Accessories | Marriage and Repair | Official firmware | Unofficial firmware | Power consumption (autonomy) | Camera talk | Club lovers

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Photo
Attached Image
Useful

Regarding filling the caps, correcting information, corrections, please contact the QMS .

Topics CuratorBoy77ruS

Post has been editedBoy77ruS - 13.06.19, 17:55
Reason for editing: Useful
AlexanderL
Message#2
25.08.18, 12:31
In the shadow
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 15782
Check in: 12.02.13
Meizu 16th 6/64

M
Topic moved to subsectionSamsung

--------------------
MoreI am not a moderator. For questions related to the forum, you are happy to answer existingModerators of the section "Android - Devices"
priskons
Message#3
25.08.18, 16:51
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 85
Check in: 19.09.13

Unsubscribe just in case ... Maybe not on the topic, but still.
Brought the phone home, printed out, downloaded. All OK! Enabled to restore via Smart Switch (with S7 edge) via laptop. Everything has been restored. Smart Switch offered updated, I agreed. And all pipets. The program on the computer hangs up, on the phone a blue screen with the inscription that emergency recovery of software is required. It is written that you can not pull out the cable. The phone does not respond to anything. In this mode, the phone stayed until the morning without movement. In the morning I forcedly through the volume down button and the off button (10 seconds) I reset the blue screen and the phone received an update in an hour. I didn’t do a lot of work, of course ... :) I don’t know what to sin on, the Smart Switch toli curve on the laptop, the phone shut up. Yes, by the way, initially I connected it to a computer with a non-native cord (from the S7 edge) via an adapter to Taipsi. And in the morning when everything turned out I connected it to my computer through my own lace.
But now everything is OK! Enjoy!
Lexx808
Message#4
26.08.18, 16:10
Guru
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 7510
Check in: 15.06.12

The same Smart switch also archives everything to the memory card. And recovers well from her.
priornix
Message#5
28.08.18, 12:02
Novice
[online]

Group: Active users
Messages 46
Check in: 17.11.13

Many tech-publications write that users note 9 Complaints about the transmission of light along the edge of the screen. I will unsubscribe here because there is a similar problem on my note 8. In the service center they usually say that this is not a marriage. It does not affect the moisture protection - I checked under water, everything is fine.
But enrages.
semen.j15
Message#6
28.08.18, 12:33
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 634
Check in: 27.05.15
Samsung Galaxy Note9 Exynos

* priornixand how to check?
I remember it was just not to see

On n9, I have not yet noticed. can anyone teach where to look
priornix
Message#7
28.08.18, 15:21
Novice
[online]

Messages 46

* semen.j15In the dark, open the bright picture (the same Google homepage), and look at the ends of the phone. I even see light at minimum brightness, as if the screen is badly glued. A friend on the same let's not have this. Accordingly, this is not a feature, but an oversight of quality control, although this does not affect moisture protection (fortunately). But this is not what you expect from the phone for a thousand Baku.
Igorekyou
Message#8
28.08.18, 18:15
Local
[offline]

Messages 200
Check in: 29.09.10

Many tech-publications write that users note 9 Complaints about the transmission of light along the edge of the screen

I confirm, there is a transmission of light from 2 sides (on each side) immediately noticed during the phone setup.
Today I went to the Samsung behind the case and managed to touch 2 more devices with a different color - they all let in light around the edges!
Noticeable not only in the dark but also in the office light ... it doesn’t bother me much =) the buttons are rattling more raging ...
semen.j15
Message#9
28.08.18, 22:14
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 634
Check in: 27.05.15

in the dark, open a bright picture (the same Google homepage), and look at the ends of the phone. I even see light at minimum brightness, as if the screen is badly glued

saw nothing. current from the bathroom.
Vietnam, 07.07.2018 apparatus.
By the way, the volume button is also still in place. I didn’t pick it with a knife

Posted 08/28/2018 22:19:

IgorekYou @ 08.28.18, 18:15*
Noticeable not only in the dark but also in the office light ... it doesn’t bother me much =) the buttons are rattling more raging ...

the main thing that does not explode.
strange that there is no news on the topic of spontaneous akb
Deephawk
Message#10
29.08.18, 00:54
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Developers
Messages 917
Check in: 11.10.05

IgorekYou @ 08.28.18, 17:15*
I confirm, there is a transmission of light from 2 sides (on each side) immediately noticed during the phone setup.
Today I went to the Samsung behind the case and managed to touch 2 more devices with a different color - they all let in light around the edges!

Oh my congratulations! ))
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 - Marriage and Repair

With such a disaster, I went to laptop 8 in all SCs (in Minsk) and called in Russia, everywhere the same thing is a production feature.
Here is more:
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 - Marriage and Repair (Post DeepHawk # 65913203)

Spat, sold, picked up without a glare.

Post has been editedDeephawk - 29.08.18, 00:58
Xeon_80
Message#11
29.08.18, 05:56
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 27
Check in: 18.05.10

People, check plz- gift wireless charging, if you put the phone to Note 9 vertically, does it turn off when it reaches 100% ???
I continue to charge, the phone does not turn off automatically, the red lights keep on burning on the phone, what is charging, the fans are working, everything is warming up a little. What for? Ooh

--------------------
Note 9
Dimon [39RUS]
Message#12
29.08.18, 09:41
User
[offline]

Messages 57
Check in: 21.08.13

Xeon_80 @ 08.29.18, 04:56*
I continue to charge, the phone does not turn off automatically

100 percent on the screen does not mean that it is charged. It gradually reduces the charge current. After 100 I charge at least 10 more minutes, then the green lights up. But this is on EP-PG950 with fast charging.
Xeon_80
Message#13
29.08.18, 10:32
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 27
Check in: 18.05.10

* warrior_of_innos,
Yes, thanks, it also goes pretty quickly up to 100%, then another 10 minutes "hangs" at 100% and only then turns off.

--------------------
Note 9
Igorekyou
Message#14
29.08.18, 15:05
Local
[offline]

Messages 200

InSengeR @ 08.29.18, 09:19*
Damn, I only pre-ordered it on Monday, pick up 31 numbers.
So now something dumb.
There was a C8 light skipping did not notice, can not accentuated attention to this and did not notice.
But the noise went still that the rocker buttons fly off easily.
Now I think what to do now.
If I take, then I’d hardly return it back here in Belarus, the city of Mogilev.

A co-worker has s8 (not +) light does not let in, there is still a laptop 8 so he passes it! but 2 times less than my laptop 9! Today I will take off the pictures of the laptop 9 in the evening with this "light skip" :)
On the buttons: I can not even imagine how they should fly away ... but they stagger decently! all 3 buttons! even straining not so much the “wobbling” itself, but this debility noise of a click, without pressing the button itself (I compare the buttons with my ax 7, laptop 9 compared to him by the buttons - chinaphone :)) Sample Nout 9, they say that everything is OK with him (there are no problems with the screen and buttons) before that he only held serial copies in his hands.
inSengeR
Message#15
29.08.18, 20:05
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 10
Check in: 06.09.12
Huawei P20 Pro CLT-L29

We are waiting for your photos)))
Igorekyou
Message#16
29.08.18, 20:42
Local
[offline]

Messages 200

InSengeR @ 08/29/18, 20:05*
We are waiting for your photos)))

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
Igor'Sh
Message#17
29.08.18, 23:37
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 494
Check in: 19.04.17

* IgorekyouI wouldn’t see your post, I wouldn’t notice it when I did it.

--------------------
densiss96
Message#18
30.08.18, 09:48
Novice
[offline]

Messages 45
Check in: 19.11.11
Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930FD

The people here I have just read this and do not understand at all, is it possible to choose just a normal well-assembled phone or not? Such a feeling of sams does not check the quality at all, how did these gaps between the body and the light remain ... if you buy it as this is all you need to see ?? Who is not difficult to write where to pay attention when buying, at least the main points
-lemon-
Message#19
30.08.18, 09:59
Local
[offline]

Messages 101
Check in: 26.09.11
Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F

Guys. This is just a fee for the curved screen. The main thing is not to work. On my note 8, they are from the very beginning and do not soar at all. Because they need to look only at certain angles. Therefore, I do not consider this a marriage) although it is not pleasant that it is

--------------------
Sony xperia S black + SE Xperia Ray
priornix
Message#20
30.08.18, 10:05
Novice
[online]

Messages 46

* -lemon-, I, for example, even looking at a right angle on the screen, these light can be seen
Igor'Sh
Message#21
30.08.18, 10:52
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 494
Check in: 19.04.17

Yes, uzhzh ((I see my Note9, now I see openings even in room light, although I didn’t even notice the topic "marriage" until yesterday, I didn’t even notice them). And as I understand it - this gap, as a matter of fact, is an unfinished black glass frame around the main screen, and there are no gaps between the glass and the case - everything is glued exactly and clearly and does not affect anything — except for the psychological factor!

--------------------

32 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 06.25.19, 03:18