Best Navitel for Android 6.0 +

Rep: (75)
* oper_nw , copy the Navitel Content folder to the SD card and put the maps there (in the Maps folder). Try it.

Rep: (1)
taison1308 @ 03/05/19, 23:38*
taison1308

Thanks for the tip. I will experiment tomorrow, but when I install the program, the Navitel Content folder is not created on the SD card. Tried with the previous versions, the same situation. I can not understand how and where to specify the path to these cards on SD? When downloading a program without maps in the Maps folder (in the device’s memory), only two options are offered: download maps (via the Internet) or close the program. And to open the map (atlas) is not possible. As for example in the broken version 9.8.19.

Oper_nw @ 03/05/19, 23:05*
No Navitel Content folder is created on the SD card.
make a copy of the folder manually and put the card there.

Posted 05/03/2019 23:31:

Oper_nw @ 03/05/19, 23:05*
When downloading a program without maps in the Maps folder (in the device’s memory), only two options are offered: download maps (via the Internet) or close the program.
so be it.

Posted 05/03/2019 23:35:

oper_nw @ 03/05/19, 21:51*
On the GU machine, only 2 Giga
This is something interesting. In GU, I met at least 8 gigs, but this is something ....

* taison1308,
Here is a "toy" installed on the sportage VI 2017 release. But on the android. But if you overload the memory, get a brick. Therefore, it is necessary to jealously follow the free space.

* oper_nw , there probably is also an android worth a stripped down?! maybe it is worth the confusion to change to a full-fledged GU? for a two-year-old car, the cost will be 12-15 rubles, a drop in the sea compared to the machine.

Rep: (0)
Who can tell how to remove
Attached Image
When loading, the Navitel 9/10/1996 hangs for a few seconds, it does not particularly bother, but it was not before the update before.

Rep: (0)
* oper_nw
On the contrary, I do not create a folder on the internal carrier, but asks to insert the card into the GPS slot, Ie I had to get a separate flash drive for cards. Although there is still a separate slot for the SD card + 2USB + 16GB internal. When copying to the internal memory, the cards are not visible. But apparently it is better than you.

* taison1308, Thanks again for the link. Sorry there are not enough messages to raise the reputation.
Upon careful consideration, I realized that the version of the program that everyone is trying to put (ala Samsung for 366 days) has limitations on maps - only 4 countries. And the one that you threw off - the whole world. I downloaded Georgia, Armenia, Turkey and Ukraine, because we plan to visit these countries in the near future.

Post has been editedCrimean 2015 - 06.03.19, 13:39

Krymchanin2015 @ 03/06/19, 13:34*
And the one that you threw off - the whole world
This version just appeared much later, broken. Therefore, with the "Samsung" and there were dances with a tambourine first.

Post has been editedtaison1308 - 06.03.19, 13:53

* taison1308, * Crimean 2015,
Place the NavitelContent folder on the SD card failed either by copying from the internal memory of the GU, or by creating it on the SD from under the file manager
Attached Image

The reason is incomprehensible. It is believed that full-time navigation in the GU is mounted on the Navitel platform, but in all respects (interface and settings) there is no similarity. I will try to return everything to the factory settings and install it from scratch. Native navigation is also on the SD card. But I did not find any folders from her in the memory of the GU. It is a pity if you can not make friends with the cards on the SD. 10 years with licensed Navitel on your phone! The habit is worse ... And in this situation, there is no point in buying a license for a state institution, because the maps are downloaded into the internal memory (((

* oper_nw It seems to be a problem with the GU. Even I do not know what else to tell my friend: blush:: unsure:

* taison1308,
Interestingly, the broken line 9.8.19 works with cards on the SD card without any questions! There, when you open the program, there are three tabs, one of which is the Open Map (atlas). But after all, I want cards Q3) and other sweets from SPEEDCAM. By the way, the skin from the new Navitel, I also did not open. Thanks anyway for trying to help. In the extreme case, you can use the maps of the regions, and when you go on a vacation, just change them one by one when you leave the region.

oper_nw @ 03/06/19, 22:29*
By the way, the skin from the new Navitel, I also did not open.
I also did not open on the GU. On the phone without problems. I understood for a long time why, but this question was not solved. I use the standard skin. : scratch_one-s_head:

Rep: (3)
Maybe someone will help.
According to the instructions set 9.9.408. I did everything according to the instructions, but the trial version is only 6 days old.
Without installing anything, I deleted the cache and data. I did not touch the program. I turned on the VPN (I’m outside of Russia, put on a VPN –Russia) and once again turned on the prog, the trial period immediately became 364 days.
Turned off VPN I start Navitel, works.
I deleted, put the program on 9.10.xx, immediately updated the program, everything works, but the cards are only Russia. Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan.

Post has been editedJesterBishkek - 09.03.19, 20:31

Rep: (25)
Hello! I installed the last Navitel, everything works, but in the settings, in the navigation section, the choice of bus disappeared, why?
Attached Image

Rep: (4)
Tell me how it should be that you installed the version of Navitel-full-9.10.2126_Unlock and when you enter the Updates tab, does it say that the license key is locked?

Rep: (14)
Here isVidoswith all the files ... Q3 2018 - Q1 2019 ...

Post has been editeddeezee - 22.03.19, 20:19

Rep: (49)
* Nightingale , More than possible. Public keys they are.

@ Nightingale - it should be so, without going into details - this is the crack! Buy a license ...)))

Guys, I downloaded version 10/9/1996, everything became without problems. Navitel and the key downloaded herehttp: //www.alpha-ag.ru...navitel-navigator.html. And I found the maps here, like the skin of New Navitel. Although I lied, I took the cards here.http://freenavi.ru/OfficialMaps.php

Post has been editedaligator431 - 23.03.19, 21:39

Yes, do not bother allHERE , for Anroid ... who needs to put it under Win CE - in lichku, well, or a public at the extreme ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/27/19 09:21