IRBIS NB60 | [notebook] Windows 10 | 14 "| IntelВ® Atom в„ў X5-Z8350 | 2048GB RAM
System
Which system looks best on this netbook?
Linux mint [ 11 ] ** [27,5%]
Ubuntu LTS [ 6 ] ** [15%]
Windows 10 Original [ 6 ] ** [15%]
Windows 10 Lite [ 9 ] ** [22,5%]
Windows 10 Pro Compact [ 8 ] ** [20%]
Remix OS [ 0 ] ** [0%]
Total votes: 40

Rep: (75)
IRBIS NB60 Windows 10 | 14 "| IntelВ® Atom в„ў X5-Z8350 | 2048MB RAM
notebook: Windows 10
Windows 10 >Windows UWP Discussion >Intel Cherry Trail Gaming Discussion >Change the operating system >Antivirus >

Attached Image

Description
Laptop Irbis NB60 will surprise users with their speed (at first glance) and rich functionality, which will be enough for the job. At the heart of installed Intel Atom mobile processor with 4 cores on board. Customize this case and in the amount of RAM to 2GB, which will make it clear to the user that have to work in light-duty applications, as well as to remember about multitasking in extreme cases. On board contains the SSD storage device intended for long-term storage the desired information to the user in screen 32GB. Additional submissions device is equipped with a web camera, a microphone and card reader. Reader supports memory cards up to 128GB
Specifications
Screen
=======================
Display Diagonal (inch): 14.0
Display Resolution: 1920x1080
Display technology: IPS
Screen Backlight Type: LED
=======================
CPU
IntelВ® Atom в„ў X5-Z8350
Processor Manufacturer: Intel
Frequency (GHz): 1.44
Maximum Frequency (GHz): 1.92
Number of cores: 4
=======================
Video card
Video adapter: built-in
Video Card: IntelВ® HD Graphics
Webcam (MP): 0.3
=======================
Memory
RAM (MB): 2048
SSD Capacity (GB): 32
=======================
Sound
Built-in microphone: yes
=======================
Housing
Body Material: Plastic
=======================
Keyboard
Keyboard layout: Russian-English
CD / DVD drive: no
=======================
Interfaces
Number of USB Ports: 2
HDMI port: mini-HDMI
Bluetooth: 4.0
Wi-Fi (802.11): b, g, n
Built-in card reader: yes
3.5 mm headphone jack
Memory card support: microSD
=======================
Nutrition
Capacity (mAh): 9000
=======================
Software
Operating system: Windows 10 Home
=======================
Dimensions
Height (mm): 232
Width (mm): 350
Thickness (mm): 22
Weight (g): 1400
=======================
Other
Manufacturer: Irbis
Country of manufacture: China
Useful information
Bios
How to enter the BIOS?
After turning on, press ESC and wait on the screen ESC pressed. Go to boot settings ..

How to reset BIOS to factory settings
Drivers
System Images
Instructions
From the official site
How to upgrade firmware NB60 Notebook Attention! By updating the software yourself, you run the risk of bringing it inoperable. As a result of these steps, the device can be removed from the guarantee. Update the firmware only if you know exactly what you are doing and are fully aware of the risk, otherwise, it is strongly recommend that you contact one of the authorized service centers of the company IRBIS. As a result, the device firmware with all your data and installed programs will be deleted. Therefore, before flashing the process take care of their backup data to a computer in order to restore them later. Upgrade Procedure To install the Windows 10 version of the factory on the NB60 laptop must have: - a personal computer (PC) or laptop with the ability to connect USB device - USB-drive - 8 GB (flash drive) - OTG-cable Step 1. Format the USB-drive in FAT32, IMPORTANT! Specifies the name WINPE. Step 2. Download the archive with the operating system files. To back up all of the folders used archiver 7zip, which can be downloaded on the Internethttp://www.7-zip.org/download.htmlStep 3. Copy the contents of the archive to the USB-drive. Connect the USB-drive to the microUSB-port plate using OTG-cable. Hold the power button until the IRBIS logo on the screen. Loading image starts automatically. The system is loaded into the system of training mode. It is necessary to establish a tick "Preparation for Use" in the appropriate box and click "OK". After all the settings, the system will automatically reboot. Follow the instructions of the system for final configuration. After completing these items tablet is ready to use.
Install Linux Mint 19.1 Tessa 64bit only
MicroSD install as local drive
Removing Windows Update Files

Post has been editedExdev - 15.07.19, 20:09
Reason for editing: Editing header

Rep: (0)
I read the topic. Questions more and more.
Write that pulls videos on YouTube in 4k (not believe).
It is clear that it is possible to cut a wildly functionality. or to roll the image of the cap, thereby increasing the operating speed.
But we want a real opinion:

Whether this will pull modelc FULLHD video of 60 frames with youtube? Or 720 - 60 frames.
She even pulls on YouTube?
Surf comfortably at speed? As the browser behaves? (Seen in Edzhe 10 windsurfing - stable than chromium).
I need a machine for printing, climbing over the network and connect to a TV to view the same youtube video.
And listening to music with headphones in the evenings.
It will be enough to take this model?
Advance very grateful.
;)

Post has been editedofficialsidorkin - 14.11.18, 13:42

* officialsidorkin, YouTube in 720p 60fps does not pull. About fullhd silent. 4k really long time. As for me, I have always in chrome open 5 tabs and I normally. Personally surf comfortably. To connect a TV set quietly. Music pulls both blyutuzu and via minijack. I took over 9000rubley quite happy with purchase

* ExDev,
Sad. on YouTube now like you can not put in the 30 fps forcibly FULL HD video.
A horse is looking to view video danyh.
In one contribution social network, in another YouTube.
Use the Lite version of the assembly?

Post has been editedofficialsidorkin - 14.11.18, 14:17

* officialsidorkin, Of course, even though he works with her nimble
But the catch is that if you download the video to 60fps + fullhd everything he normally draws

* Exdev I beg your pardon, but could try to test the EDGE different definition video in Youtube. Just now I look tests of this processor, it issues in your own browser without Friesian 1080. The rest of the machine suit! Thank you in advance! : Happy:

* officialsidorkin, in the lite version there is no edge. So I am tested. I reflect it back to embed in

* ExDev,
Took! If all of a sudden in the near future "embed" in the EDGE system. Worth a try, at a third-party browsers on the same AMD E1 stone friezes.
But EDGE 1080p 60 frames - videos worked. Was surprised to here is similar in tests. Need to try.

Rep: (3)
officialsidorkin @ 14.11.18, 15:41*
Whether this will pull modelc FULLHD video of 60 frames with youtube? Or 720 - 60 frames.

720p / 60fps Pulls, tried tothis video, Tried in chrome and Yandex browser. Loading processor while 70-80%, temperature 80-82 degrees nuclei.

* Sky777_Tyumen,
Grateful for fidbek.
The EDGE 1080p at 60 frames do not pull? I want to check the bike just in reality)

Rep: (3)
officialsidorkin @ 15.11.18, 12:17*
The EDGE 1080p at 60 frames do not pull?

I wrote in the previous page that put Lite assembly of a cap, so I do not have right now Edge. In Chrome on 1080p / 60fps plugging every 5-6 seconds. I tried this browserPale moonSmall brake there, but much better CPU utilization of 30-40% at 1080p / 60fps

In laytovoy Win assembly 10 is internet explorer 11 therein in Youtube 1080p / 60fps mode comes loose, smooth and beautiful. CPU usage of 10-30%

Post has been editedSky777_Tyumen - 16.11.18, 01:03

Hello, can anyone knows how to choose a template for this laptop (NB61, but as I understand a little than differ)? Dismantled and there a sticker labeled SC1400ACM1C0-H0. Naturally marking is not Google. Matrix 30 pin :( random order as something not desirable.

Sky777_Tyumen @ 10.11.18, 04:49*
Helped the program

Well, thank you! From the heart)

ExDev @ 08.24.18, 14:19*
Truncated windows 10 32bit Lite

Please tell me, is real in this assembly restore EDGE browser? I like it)
ATC: \ Users \% UserName% \ AppData \ Local \ Packages \ no package Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe
and setting via Power Shell (administrator) by entering:

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers -Name Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$ ($ _. InstallLocation) \ AppXManifest.xml" -Verbose}

to no avail, the package does not appear
In developer mode switched system.

-------------------------

With regards to the laptop - just do not understand how it can be to make demands like watching 4K video))) laptop - govnische rare, it is a cheap Chinese tablet with a keyboard on Windows, its ceiling is surfing and a typewriter. And plus, what is the battery life for vindabuka is nonsense.

For me personally, the biggest minus nouta - it's a terrible job of the touchpad, use it can not be permanently instead of just one click he makes a long hold, in consequence of that of the folder or file is dragged to other locations)) I do not know what to do, right angry. ..

Post has been editedKostdmitrii - 22.11.18, 11:47

* Kostdmitrii, Age is completely cut from the assembly.
About govnische * * - bet everything is still possible. For its size, and the battery makes itself felt. Personally, I use it for uni. Visual Studio 2017 draws to cheer. On the more I do not need it. Photoshop also suits me.
By the touchpad used after 2 months. It has become more convenient. Just try different ways to use gestures. LMB and RMB on the touchpad in general has ceased to use. tap with two fingers - RPK. hold two fingers in the middle - to scroll up \ down

ExDev @ 22.11.18, 15:47*
LMB and RMB on the touchpad in general has ceased to use. tap with two fingers - RPK. hold two fingers in the middle - to scroll up \ down

exactly what I use, coatings and passenger-kilometers for a long time do not use, it is often simply move the cursor with one finger perceives for holding paint and highlights objects that are currently under the cursor. Overall, for the price nouta - this stuff, he use it for office work in a way: the task is performed, and the break is not very sorry, but after working on Asus i7, ssd and 8GB of RAM, use it was one torment. But thanks to your firmware situation has markedly improved, for which a special thank you!

Nobody will tell connector type in the charger? The instructions are not specified.

Guys, help out, dead inner disk, fucking emmc not stand torrents. How to put the axis of the external usb ssd?

* Bolgak , Ie you killed emms torrent? : Mellow:

It can not properly formulated, but the torrent rocking + Ice Stream in HD series as the load was on him around the clock. You can use an external usb ssd? If yes, how to do, if it is possible to paint as a blonde)

* Bolgak, strange that in this way you can kill him. Well, how would you write down on the outside of the CDM itself Windu. Connects to noutu. From the BIOS you press start with usb. I said, extremely exaggerated, but I was afraid of the fact that all emmc killed if, how would the BIOS will not boot ... It is a moot question here.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/10/19, 18:44