IRBIS NB60 | [notebook] Windows 10 | 14 "| IntelВ® Atom в„ў X5-Z8350 | 2048GB RAM
System
Which system looks best on this netbook?
Linux mint [ 8 ] ** [22,22%]
Ubuntu LTS [ 6 ] ** [16,67%]
Windows 10 Original [ 6 ] ** [16,67%]
Windows 10 Lite [ 8 ] ** [22,22%]
Windows 10 Pro Compact [ 8 ] ** [22,22%]
Remix OS [ 0 ] ** [0%]
Total votes: 36

Rep: (74)
IRBIS NB60 Windows 10 | 14 "| IntelВ® Atom в„ў X5-Z8350 | 2048MB RAM
notebook: Windows 10
Windows 10 >Windows UWP Discussion >Intel Cherry Trail Gaming Discussion >Change the operating system >Antivirus >

Attached Image

Description
Notebook Irbis NB60 can pleasantly surprise the user with its speed (at first glance) and rich functionality, which is enough for work. At the heart is an Intel Atom mobile processor with 4 cores on board. This case is also adjusted by RAM in the amount of 2GB, which will make it clear to the user that they will have to work in lightweight applications, as well as remember about multitasking in extreme cases. On board there is an SSD drive designed for long-term storage of user-required information in the amount of 32GB. Additionally, the presented device is equipped with a webcam, microphone and card reader. The card reader supports memory cards up to 128GB
Specifications
Screen
=======================
Display Diagonal (inch): 14.0
Display Resolution: 1920x1080
Display technology: IPS
Screen Backlight Type: LED
=======================
CPU
IntelВ® Atom в„ў X5-Z8350
Processor Manufacturer: Intel
Frequency (GHz): 1.44
Maximum Frequency (GHz): 1.92
Number of cores: 4
=======================
Video card
Video adapter: built-in
Video Card: IntelВ® HD Graphics
Webcam (MP): 0.3
=======================
Memory
RAM (MB): 2048
SSD Capacity (GB): 32
=======================
Sound
Built-in microphone: yes
=======================
Housing
Body Material: Plastic
=======================
Keyboard
Keyboard layout: Russian-English
CD / DVD drive: no
=======================
Interfaces
Number of USB Ports: 2
HDMI port: mini-HDMI
Bluetooth: 4.0
Wi-Fi (802.11): b, g, n
Built-in card reader: yes
3.5 mm headphone jack
Memory card support: microSD
=======================
Nutrition
Capacity (mAh): 9000
=======================
Software
Operating system: Windows 10 Home
=======================
Dimensions
Height (mm): 232
Width (mm): 350
Thickness (mm): 22
Weight (g): 1400
=======================
Other
Manufacturer: Irbis
Country of manufacture: China
Useful information
Bios
How to enter the BIOS?
After turning on, press ESC and wait on the screen ESC pressed. Go to boot settings ..

How to reset BIOS to factory settings
Drivers
System Images
Instructions
From the official site
NB60 Notebook Firmware Update Instructions Attention! By updating the software yourself, you risk putting it inoperable. As a result of these actions, the device may be removed from the warranty. Only upgrade firmware if you know exactly what you are doing and are fully aware of the risk, otherwise we strongly recommend contacting one of the authorized IRBIS service centers. As a result of a flashing, all your data and installed programs will be deleted from the device. Therefore, before starting the flashing process, take care of backing them up to a computer, with a view to their subsequent recovery. Update procedure To install the factory version of Windows 10 on a NB60 laptop, you must have: - a personal computer (PC) or a laptop with the ability to connect USB devices - a USB drive - 8 GB (flash drive) - OTG cable Step 1. Format the USB drive in FAT32, IMPORTANT! set the name to WINPE. Step 2. Download the archive with the operating system files. To archive all folders, the 7zip archiver is used, which can be downloaded on the Internet.http://www.7-zip.org/download.htmlStep 3. Copy the contents of the archive to a USB drive. We connect the USB drive to the microUSB port of the tablet using the OTG cable. Hold the power button until the IRBIS logo appears on the screen. Downloading the image will start automatically. The system will boot into system preparation mode. You must check the box "Preparing for use" in the appropriate window and click "OK". After setting all the settings, the system will automatically reboot. Follow system prompts for final setup. After completing these steps, the tablet is fully ready for use.
Install Linux Mint 19.1 Tessa 64bit only
MicroSD install as local drive
Removing Windows Update Files

Post has been editedExdev - 15.07.19, 20:09
Reason for editing: Editing header

Rep: (5)
* ExDev,
there's nothing like that under the black film
and on the other side, too, this pop030
P.SI managed the whole motherboard under a magnifying glass

Post has been editedTrom sound - 04.11.18, 08:19

* Trom sound , as an option, look at something like that on all the boards

* ExDev,
searched, there is nothing like bios

Posted on 11/04/2018, 08:21:

* Trom sound
you can provide a photo of how to reset the BIOS in stages when the screen is not black (from 0)

* Trom sound and what's so complicated? open the BIOS - press utility f9 and after f10

* ExDev,
complex nothing, but when the screen is pure black, it becomes difficult

Posted on 11/04/2018, 08:26:

* ExDev,
You can take a picture of the first BIOS menu (where boot frem file, setup utility is), or tell us what setup utility is about

Post has been editedTrom sound - 04.11.18, 08:29

* Trom sound is the battery charged? And then suddenly the battery just died. As an option, you can make a hard reboot (hold the power button all the way)

Posted on 11/04/2018, 08:29:

* Trom sound when you try to open the BIOS on esc.krch 5 times you press the button down, then enter. wait for seconds 5. Then you press f9, then enter. Wait a second 5. Press f10 to enter after it. Then it will reboot itself

Post has been editedExdev - 04.11.18, 08:30
Reason for editing: added

* ExDev, The battery is charged (4.2V) I have already tried everything.

* ExDev,
nifiga. black screen.

* Trom sound , strange, I showed you the direct path to the solution. The campaign is still harder than it sounds

* ExDev, to see
a laptop hell understand what, no motherboard circuits, nothing.

I tried everything, connected via minihdmi to the monitor and to the TV, there is no signal, I found this BIOS, we call it differently, closed the 1st and 8th contacts, also nothing, as it was, the black screen remained

* Trom sound , closed when the laptop is on?

* ExDev,
yes, but not charging

Post has been editedTrom sound - 04.11.18, 12:34

* Trom sound , maybe the wrong contacts are closed?

* Exdev , those there next to it are numbering 0.4.5.8 (0 this is 1)

In general, I solved the bios problem, I had to reprogram it.
Now the screen is not black.
But, I downloaded the recovery zip, threw it on a USB flash drive (before that I formatted it in fat32 and gave the name WINPE), I start from it, and the irbis logo just appears, some kind of download starts, and the black screen is simple.

Post has been editedTrom sound - 09.11.18, 04:32

Rep: (3)
Kostdmitrii @ 10.28.18, 20:12*
ExDev @ 08.24.18, 14:19
There is one bug that after some time the launch and the taskbar may not respond to actions, it is fixed by creating a batch file. Ready to apply. You need to put it in the root of drive C, and create a shortcut for the batch file (RMB on the batch file * create a shortcut *), and drop it onto the desktop. Has the taskbar stopped working? Run the shortcut, the process restarts, everything worked. While looking for a more coordinated solution * once and for all * BAT file

Could not solve the problem once and for all?)

Helpedthisprogram

* Sky777_Tyumen I’ll come home - I’ll check

Rep: (8)
Has anyone changed the screen on it? If so, with what labeling did they take

Rep: (3)
The screen did not change, but for the sake of interest I took it apart, looked at the insides, since after installing the light dozens from the first posthangs up, runs for 15-20 minutes, then hangs tightly and reboots itself. I solved this issue, turned off hardware acceleration in chrome, now it does not freeze.
Inside, of course, horror, in fact it is a tablet with a large screen and keyboard. Build quality - as if the Chinese fifth graders collected at labor lessons. The main sign of solidity and quality - a metal plate in the bottom cover is present. A battery of 10 amperes from two halves, in theory it can be shifted to one side and another 5 ampere can can be safely added, well, this is already at will - for those who need more autonomy. I don’t like his screen is dull and dull and a small amount of RAM, more than two or three tabs in the browser is already difficult for him, everything is dull and slows down - especially if it’s YouTube, it was bought during the repair of the macbook and will be thrown out (on Avito) immediately after MacBook return from service.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image