HDMI input
LAN connector (RJ45)
CPU Cortex A53 * 4 804MHz
GPU quad core Mali450
DDR 32bit DDR3 1GB

A photo
Attached Image

Reviews, reviews

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

• Useful (working on our TV) applications

HD videobox- free online cinema
ES File Explorer File Manager- convenient file manager
KinoTor- analog HD VideoBox
MX Player- A good video player for viewing content.
VLC for Android- alternative to MX Player
IPTV- simple and convenient player for watching television
https://edemtv.me- 100% working playlist for IPTV
https://smartyoutubetv.github.io/ru/- working YouTube without gapps.

P.S. I advise you to initially install the applicationsavagemessiahzine.comon TV and directly from it and download apk applications directly on TV. More convenient and easier.

Post has been editedNestlea - 02.02.19, 12:24
Reason for editing: filling caps

Rep: (0)
I have such a thing - off button on the remote control and the TV set does not go into sleep mode (light is not red but still purple) then it is not included. after a while he turned on ... helps hard rezet through the outlet. There are considerations?

Rep: (4)
* prophet-cd In this TV has two modes: "Sleep" and "off". In sleep mode the telly out by simply pressing the power button, and complete shutdown (10 sec. Count) by pressing and holding the power button on the remote. Try to totally disable the TV.

I have a simple cable too much too narrow and the choice of any car or PCD or zoom, there are options and it is not treated? YouTube with aptoyda just terribly slow, put YouTube smrt Tiwi everything is fine! Simple cabling of course the picture is not ice.

Has set up a number, it shows elegant.

Rep: (2)
I do not know where you are in the settings of the smart tv youtube find how to change this damn 1080 4k, I have not found anything like it, no matter how much climbing. And at start request was not ((

Rep: (3)
* Vinny21 When press the "back" button you start the application, you will see a menu with a choice of versions, choose the rightmost.

Even as it is used to learn how to delete the installed software

Thank! Get Selected 4k, the brakes are gone

Rep: (1)
Hello! I took this: LED TV Hyundai H-LED 49 F 502 BS2S for 23390 in holodilnike.Telek - the bomb! The figure shows superbly, through iptv ottplaer with playlistom of Eden, too, everything is buzzing. Tried youtube one roller loses normally starts after the second roller, and after about a minute the application crashes, run again and the same garbage one roller loses into the second couple of minutes flies. I think the memory is not enough. Vidyuhi prigryvaet, too, that just does not podsovaval, even the old avi (even with camera down a 10-year-old) loses, truth hardly freezes))), that even on the remote does not respond, but as the video ends, all restores. HDR video has not yet tried to look at the characteristics of states that support, but I understand that it will be for hdrrrr. And me all happy, happy family, friends who gnusmas and skiing, a little jarred on with envy. Although I have 47 ski lb730 2014., I was looking for something in the likeness ... but now ski to 50kilorubley not the same ... hissensy, dekspy and other guavno even close not stand (the TV set budget and with a big screen took care about month ... almost run into Hisenss 55 .. :-( God averted!) by the way I have the VA matrix, from IPS are different))), and when the film is a screen shot in this once again convinced

* [email protected] As seen in the fact that the matrix is ​​VA? And what is this type of matrix at all?)

Hello! tell your TV has an alarm clock and sleep timer at a certain time?

* ca-voin , Alarm clock like no, and sleep timer precisely is.

* Nestlea press lightly on the screen with your finger, if there is a divorce, then VA.

VK who came through the TV, tell me, I can not scroll the page, how to do it? virtual mouse goes to the end, and the page is standing in one place.

I understood, to connect a mouse and keyboard, and it all went!

4K videos in yuotube viewed today go without any problems.

Rep: (3)
Hyundai learned in a support at the expense of the matrix, the matrix of tv stands Innolux, VA.

Case anyone else can know how the service menu to get to this TV set? By Type in smarts to adroid. It would be possible to play with the sound, and then I, for example, at night straining to "1" look, very loudly for the unit, and the "0" - very very quiet))

Rep: (12)
Today too, bought this miracle.
to be honest, to boxing tv on tv this hiaomi ooooy like cloves, he even HD video box is not drawn and there is a comparison, because kitchen stoit.Da and settings box, playlist iptv flies did not understand what the problem is.
And so smartly switches channels.

* xtreme84 , Hd videobox it why it crashes. Also I noticed. I use Kinotor.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 14/10/19, 4:19