Discussion camera HTC U12 +

Rep: (7034)
Discussion camera HTC U12 +
HTC Imagine
Description | Discussion » | Purchase » | Accessories » | Firmware »

Camera specifications
Camera: Dual: wide-angle 12 MP UltraPixel 4 (f / 1.75, 1.4 Вµm) + 16 MP (f / 2.6, 1.0 Вµm), ultra-fast autofocus (a combination of phase and laser autofocus), optical stabilization, HDR Boost 2, optical zoom 2x and 10x digital , 4K @ 60 fps video recording, cinematic smooth zoom, induced sound, slow-motion 1080p @ 240 fps, LED flash
Front-camera: dual, 8 MP, f / 2.0, HDR Boost, 85 degrees, Full HD video recording
Examples of photos and videos
Useful

Attention! If you want to share your examples of photos, please do it throughGoogle driveorYandex.Disk.
There the photos are not compressed, they load faster and they are much more convenient to watch, Thank you!

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 07.07.19, 22:00
Reason for editing: Two versions of gcam for u12 +

Rep: (3)
Here :)

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (2)
Attached Image

Still

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (47)
In the daytime, with sufficient light, he photographs perfectly, but in the evening there is a lot of noise. U11 shoots better in the evening. Does anyone have a newer and more stable version of the CC than 7.9.9 from Arnova?

Rep: (50)
Does anyone know whose sensor is in this device? TX software is similar to Sony IMX363

Evening Pro mode is necessary :)

Rep: (52)
Greetings. Can someone post an example of video filming?

Rep: (80)
Now I will rummage. I will lay out a photo and I will look for video

UPD:Under the spoiler link to the folder with the video-photo files.
Do not judge strictlyI took pictures when I just bought a phone, I took pictures. I was not yet familiar with the capabilities of the camera.
The shooting of the sunset was carried out by me, a friend was shooting in the car. The clouds were shooting recentlywith a slight time delay effect.Photo without effects, just cut out the number of cars.Files are not trimmed and not recoded.Laved the source.In a day I will close access to the files.
Photo and video files with U12 +

Post has been editedurik27 - 24.08.18, 16:37

* dpol71 That's laid out)

* urik27,
Thank. I shake. I'll take a look at

Thank. I shake. I'll take a look at
always please) Regarding the focus on the video, these are my curved hands (and the curved hands of a friend shooting in the car) and the lack of knowledge of the camera's capabilities: D

* urik27,
I looked. Good video writes. Thank. And the settings that were in the video, do not you remember? Caspian Sea?

I looked. Good video writes. Thank. And the settings that were in the video, do not you remember? Caspian Sea?
You're welcome) Yes, the Caspian Sea. The settings were standard as far as I remember. Only at sea, the 3D sound seemed to be crooked. I can: unsure:

Caspian

Neighbors .. I like the NTS for a long time, but now I need good video capabilities and high-quality sound recording.

Neighbors .. I like the NTS for a long time, but now I need good video capabilities and high-quality sound recording.
Hello neighbor: clap:
Regarding the sound, here it is at a height, no joke. I was shooting the engine of the car on video and sending the mechanics. The sound is clear) And the video is very like. Especially at 60 fps.

And we do not have them in the store. Therefore, only reviews. Alas. Well at least the U11 + in a single copy was found on the showcase in a single store. Province ... with all the consequences ..

* dpol71,
The status of the capital does not mean that we have a lot of things))) There are no normal headphones, no players, no components for a PC) are carrying garbage, and normal things only from abroad. I ordered my ears from Moscow) But the phone good. I advise everything, if you have a chance to go somewhere, there you can touch it and analogues from other manufacturers. I don’t like to advise using the "there is nothing better than this!"))

Rep: (2)
Attached Image

Post has been editedhtcutwelveplus - 25.08.18, 08:34

Rep: (238)
Owners tell me how big is the shuttles-lag apparatus (the delay between pressing the shutter button and the actual picture)? If you shoot fast moving objects are there smears?

Scorp125 @ 08/29/18 11:52*
Owners tell me how big is the shuttles-lag apparatus (the delay between pressing the shutter button and the actual picture)? If you shoot fast moving objects are there smears?
on the run, there is no fotkal-lubrication. With this, all normul) did not measure the delay in principle, but it was definitely quite small.

Post has been editedurik27 - 29.08.18, 13:44

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/12/19 17:58