OnePlus Bullets Wireless | [btHeadphones]
How satisfied are you with the headphones?
How satisfied are you with the headphones?
Pleased, I recommend. [ 59 ] ** [55,14%]
Satisfied for $ 50-70 [ 32 ] ** [29,91%]
I use it, but I will replace it. [ 2 ] ** [1,87%]
Disappointed, I do not recommend. [ 14 ] ** [13,08%]
Total votes: 107

Rep: (30)
OnePlus Bullets Wireless - Discussion
Wireless Bluetooth Stereo OnePlus Bullets Wireless 1/2
Official site | Discussion | Accessories пїЅ

Attached ImageAttached Image

Wireless Stereo Headset OnePlus Bullets Wireless 1/2

Device characteristics
OnePlus Bullets Wireless 1
Black colour
Model number: BT31B
Continuous listening time: 8 hours
Talk time: 10.5 hours
Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.1, aptX support
Telephone communication distance: 10 m
Profile: HFP / A2DP / HSP / AVRCP

Additional Images
More images OnePlus Bullets Wireless 1 cm.here(+ description in ang. language)
Renders of OnePlus Bullets Wireless 1
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Renders OnePlus Bullets Wireless 2
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Owner reviews
1) C1keu:review
2) Cibertonik:review
3) russiandiman:review (comparison with Meizu EP52)

Where can one buy?
Official store OnePlus Bullets Wireless Black(do not send straight to Russia, use an intermediary such as "Banderolka")
  1. AliExpress:Shenzhen Pophong Store
  2. AliExpress:Buytalling Factory Store
  3. AliExpress:Dtop Store

Live photos
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Post has been editedgyord - 27.05.19, 14:28
Reason for editing: Updating the "Additional Images" header (renders 2 versions added).

Rep: (0)
Sailor74 @ 03/09/2019 23:33*
Still surprised how you look at him, what's stopping you? : wacko:

I don’t look at it myself, it’s physically impossible, it’s just that the light on the neck is constantly flashing. I want to go straight to the red road, like I'm with a flasher, let me through

Rep: (103)
grfatherfrost @ 12/21/18 12:10*
So in it there is an instruction how to put the headphones in the case.

This is how to twist the wire every time and without securing anything, then is it all stuffed into this case? Well nafig. For me, this is inconvenient. I carefully put the bag in the side flat compartment and they do not unclasp there

Rep: (48)
I looked at this farm in the photo and realized that I didn’t want to mess with the wires and TWS would be more convenient for me. Comparison of sound quality is not found. With wires I can accept, of course, if the sound is worth it. Sound quality have competitors for these headphones? Are any TWS up to their level or not?

Post has been editedDstear - 10.03.19, 23:40

Rep: (91)
Feedback on ear cushionsSpinFit CP100M.
Immediately the result: not in the ears, but on the shelf.

Initially, the average native ear cushions seemed small to me, after which I set the complete ones to a larger size: the bass increased, the fit and sound insulation became noticeably better. I will compare it with them.
Spinfitharder, the inner diameter is smaller, which makes them harder to wear. And the outer diameter is larger - uncomfortable in the auricle, bursting.
By sound. I did not notice the increase in bass, but cuts tops, they became less distinct. On top of that, SpinFit is brighter, which somewhat spoils the look of the headphones on the neck.
SpinFit CP100M Ear Pads
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedOMEN - 12.03.19, 11:12
Reason for editing: Refined model

Hello! I want to get wireless headphones and consider this option (to the phone OnePlus 6). But, due to numerous disgruntled comments, somehow now I am not sure that this is a good idea.
While looking at different options to ~ 7k.
From considered:
OP Bullets Wireless
Honor flypods
BeatsX Wireless
Marshall Minor II Bluetooth
Onkyo e200bt and e700bt
Baseus S06 Encok

Immediately I will answer the objection "these are completely different price categories - you can not compare" by looking for the most optimal price / quality ratio + awareness of what I am acquiring and from what I refuse. In other words, without comparing "its own" optimum, obviously, it will not be possible to find.

I'd love to get feedback from the owners of the OP 6 headset / phone data with any headphones.

Well, if someone suddenly knows that now there are discounts from proven sellers with Ali, JD, Pando, I will be very happy with them.

Post has been editedSelferry - 12.03.19, 15:35
Reason for editing: Links to discounts

Rep: (73)
* Selferry , there is a nuance - negative reviews and in the search for solutions to problems write more often.
It would be appropriate to arrange a survey:
Pleased, I recommend.
Suits for $ 50-70
I use it, but I will replace it.
Disappointed, I do not recommend.
Well, or something like that. To blink an option is easier than to paint your feelings positive or negative.

* ssmedved
added poll.

* Selferry,
I have been working about OP 6t for about half a year already. I think it depends whether you run into a marriage or not. At meaise with this pitch darkness (the topic is filled up with complaints).
Honor Flypods - I would not recommend if you plan to use headphones as a headset. And in their programmatic terms, their ears are raw (sometimes their paws ache, then the tail falls off).

Post has been editedrussiandiman - 12.03.19, 17:25

* russiandiman , * ssmedved Thanks for the response!

And for the survey created a separate thank you! It will be very interesting to look at the results, how to get good statistics.

* ssmedved I understand that such reviews are full of "tar" and, deliberately, pay attention to them in order to have an idea of ​​what can potentially be encountered. With other headphones, too, so, so in this regard, "all are equal" :)
Unfortunately, it’s impossible to get an objective information that you could immediately unambiguously take from the reviews and have to be content with what you have, but there are either too satisfied or too dissatisfied :)

* russiandiman wow! Strange. And according to reviews Honor-s flypods-s praise and one would think that almost the only disadvantage was the 1.5-hour-3h battery (which in itself is not very nice).

Post has been editedSelferry - 12.03.19, 22:30

* Selferry,
And you go to the profile topic read a couple of pages.
There are enough problems. And on different devices, the headphones behave differently.
On Oneplus, as I understand it, the microphone will work poorly.

* russiandiman already visited. Yes, jambs like firmware, accelerated discharge of the right (like) earpiece saw. About compatibility with OP 6 / 6T did not find it, it seems, but maybe I missed something. Anyway, thanks for the info.

Rep: (3308)
* Selferry, Why is it compatible with a particular phone model? The connection goes over the BT protocol and should work the same for everyone, if the truth is that the phone software developer (as it happens), as always, did not mess up with BT. But in this case, the problems will be with all devices.

Rep: (8)
* Omen,
It is a pity that so, I also ordered them myself, I wanted to try. While the best option for myself found foam ear cushions, in them the sound became more interesting and the bass became more distinct.

Rep: (91)
* frozZzenn , but what a pity I am .... What kind of foamy, can I refer?

* Omen,
I have them lying around the house, had long been ordered, but then did not like the wired headphones. And so on Ali, they are a bunch and are not expensive. The main thing with the size to guess, I ordered a couple of pairs of S and M.

Maybe someone can tell:

1) Do you expect discounts on OP BW? (what date may soon be: release of new from 1 + / sellers seasonal discounts, etc.)

2) Does anyone know this seller?
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32886836549.html

Rep: (257)
Selferry @ 03/14/19, 18:25*
2) Does anyone know this seller?
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32886836549.html

I don’t know him, but on March 3 I designed a second pair of OP BW from him (I thought the first one with JD disappeared at customs).
For the price and reviews chose it as the most suitable.
Answers to questions is not encrypted. Adequate.
Sent to Russia by Latvia.
I asked him than quickly, I answered that in ordering the battery and faster in any way.
Today, the price in the application for the dollar is lower, minus the seller’s coupon, another dollar, minus five (which is distributed in the basket above, in the mobile)
Total: $ 62.29

Post has been editedSpirit72 - 14.03.19, 19:52

I ordered these headphones from him, everything is fine. They went about a month.

Post has been editedap.avel - 14.03.19, 20:49

Headphones are the best that I have ever bought and used, if we take into account the average value of all the components (convenience, sound, battery, charging, etc.) then there is simply no alternative, and the price is a fairy tale, but after half a year I have the same problem As with people earlier, charging is not going on, when the cable is connected, the white diode blinks for a second and that's it. As a result, the headphones sat down and are not charging. It's a shame to the depths of the soul, after such a problem, despite the fact that there is no alternative, I don’t want to buy a second time. Maybe someone knows if it is possible to repair something in Moscow? Or do something? All tips previously tried, reaction 0, the charge does not go. I would be grateful for any advice)

I tried 10 different cables and power supplies (I always charged the original cable and oneplus riddle before), reset it to the factory ones, tried to charge usb, shaking it like a tambourine (c) (it was such advice earlier in the branch, it helped the person), but no , charging does not go. Give advice to smart people.

Post has been editedspaik380 - 15.03.19, 23:13

Rep: (7)
What is it for?
Attached Image

Rep: (73)
* qaws12,
This is in the instructions of the schedule.
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/24/19, 21:07