OnePlus Bullets Wireless | [btHeadphones]
How satisfied are you with the headphones?
How satisfied are you with the headphones?
Pleased, I recommend. [ 77 ] ** [54,61%]
Satisfied for $ 50-70 [ 42 ] ** [29,79%]
I use it, but I will replace it. [ 4 ] ** [2,84%]
Disappointed, I do not recommend. [ 18 ] ** [12,77%]
Total votes: 141

Rep: (31)
OnePlus Bullets Wireless - Discussion
Wireless Bluetooth Stereo OnePlus Bullets Wireless 1/2
Official site | Discussion | Accessories пїЅ

Attached ImageAttached Image

Wireless Stereo Headset OnePlus Bullets Wireless 1/2

Device characteristics
OnePlus Bullets Wireless 1
Black colour
Model number: BT31B
Continuous listening time: 8 hours
Talk time: 10.5 hours
Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.1, aptX support
Telephone communication distance: 10 m
Profile: HFP / A2DP / HSP / AVRCP

Additional Images
More images OnePlus Bullets Wireless 1 cm.here(+ description in ang. language)
Renders of OnePlus Bullets Wireless 1
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Renders OnePlus Bullets Wireless 2
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Owner reviews
1) C1keu:review
2) Cibertonik:review
3) russiandiman:review (comparison with Meizu EP52)

Where can one buy?
Official store OnePlus Bullets Wireless Black(do not send straight to Russia, use an intermediary such as "Banderolka")
  1. AliExpress:Shenzhen Pophong Store
  2. AliExpress:Buytalling Factory Store
  3. AliExpress:Dtop Store

Live photos
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Post has been editedgyord - 27.05.19, 14:28
Reason for editing: Updating the "Additional Images" header (renders 2 versions added).

Rep: (2)
* AlexKusa , well, judging by and large, for good BT ears with good sound, the price is not bad, but the point is ... 7 k)

Posted on 09/17/2018, 01:12:

* Stupid crazy already announced?

Rep: (736)
StarangKaramba @ 09/17/18, 1:11*
already announced?
wireless no, and type c is already kind of yes

Post has been editedAdor - 18.09.18, 07:23

Rep: (71)
* AlexKusa,
I use such a thing in conjunction with 2 hybrids from xiaomi, the sound is excellent in the player, the neutron and the charge lasts for at least 20 hours. I don’t think the sound is better in these expensive ears
CSR Wireless 3.5mm Audio Adapter AUX Bluetooth 4.2 Receiver APTX / APTX LL / AAC / SBC
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32870136597.html

Post has been editedA35 - 17.09.18, 21:55

Headphones came in to use a couple of days. I can already draw some conclusions. I will compare with Meizu EP52 because I also have them.

General impressions of the bullets: the headphones sound good, I would say richly and deeper than meiza, it is enough for my music lover (we will not argue about this because everyone has a different rumor). The material is matte black pleasant, both in appearance and tactile (it muffles over time, prints are visible). The meizu has similar material, but it looks more like rubber. The control panel is convenient, taking into account the autumn and light jackets, I would say the remote control on the wire was really not enough for meiza. Music is switched thanks to a mechanical button on the remote control with two clicks (I did not immediately understand this). According to the sensations on the neck, they are easier and more convenient than the meyza and are not felt by the way at all. Regarding charging, it really is fast, charging from 0 in about 40 minutes ~ 1 hour = 100%. A little disappointment that the microphone was on the rim, and not on the remote control, as I originally wanted, the noise is heard by the interlocutor, but much less than the meyza. The Meizov’s heard any sneezing and creaking doors (here, in my opinion, it’s better with a noise reduction). Headphone standby mode when connected is really a thing. It is very convenient when you walk along the street and decide to take a call or call yourself, but your hands are busy. In the meyza, it was annoying to constantly press the button to turn it on and off for 10 minutes I can’t call convenient.

Findings:
Meizu EP52 - Good budget option headphones with no moisture protection and a micro port. If you are a sports enthusiast and listen to music (and still sweat profusely), I cannot recommend these headphones for purchase. They will die with military honor after several studies. I also want to note a large number of marriage, in the profile branch there are many cases of deceased headphones. I recommend taking it exclusively in local stores, or at your own peril and risk at Chinese sites.
Oneplus bullets wireless - moderately expensive mid-premium segment headphones. In them I see some improvements that I did not have enough in the maze. Declared moisture protection, but I have no desire to check it, as well as extra money for this activity (I think they will save from spray and light rain). I would recommend these headphones to owners of oneplus phones, since dash charge only works with their cable and power supply. I can’t ignore the cool standby function, after connecting the headphones, this is really convenient (especially when you need to intercept a call from the phone). Disconnected the headphones and no unnecessary gestures (I have normal magnets and there have been no cases of arbitrary disconnection).

All of the above is purely my humble opinion.

Post has been editedrussiandiman - 19.09.18, 09:42

Tell me when the headphones are 100% charged, the indicator lights up in red?
And how much are the headphones charging in time to a full charge?

Post has been editedIvan_Kuznetsov - 22.09.18, 11:24

Rep: (0)
* Ivan_Kuznetsov When charged, the indicator is white. I won’t tell you about the time, maybe about an hour somewhere.

Better turn off the button and connect the magnets? then the charge will definitely not evaporate?

Yesterday I took them from the post office, charged them for 10 minutes ... when connected, they write 100%. Now again I put the indicator on, the indicator is lit in red.
I'll try to wait until white lights up.

Do you charge via the adapter from the phone or just through the cables and connect to the USB port?

Post has been editedIvan_Kuznetsov - 22.09.18, 11:32

* Ivan_Kuznetsov , you can read my answers in this thread, I still have not figured out this problem. If the headphones are turned off, but they do not seem to be able to do this, there is still a discharge. Therefore, I just put them on charge before leaving the house and normal.

Rep: (5)
People, while we are waiting for the second version of the headphones, tell me: if these headphones with the phone are not from the OP, are not all functions available? I tried to find the Old on the net, but did not find a full explanation. I read that the topic with magnets does not work, if you are not using OP 6, like, they should have added synchronization with OP 5 later.

How are things really with this issue now, tell me. And then I can not decide between them and JBL Dive: for sports, and for fun.

Rep: (32)
I will write my review after two weeks of use.
I will compare with headphonesSony WI-C400.
Pluses for me:
- soft rim - it is convenient to wear under outer clothing, do not cause discomfort and easily roll them up and put them in a pocket or cover;
- type-C - no need to carry an additional microUSB cable with you, because the phone also has type-C;
- fast charge - charge up to 100% in about 50-60 minutes (Sony charged 4-5 hours);
- sound quality - it is not cosmicly different from Sony, but the sound is clearly more saturated.
Minuses:
- just a disastrously incomprehensible system for me to turn off / sleep mode. A disgusting function, which it would be worth either to refuse, or to refine it. In any case, the headphones are turned on by disconnecting the magnets and there is nothing to be done about it. If the magnets are disconnected when the headphones are supposedly turned off and are in your pocket, then they turn on and there is a discharge. Plus, when you make a call, the sound immediately by default will go to the headphones. Extremely unsuccessful implementation.
- taste, but a little inconvenient track management. On Sony, the volume keys were held down, here, by double / triple pressing the pause button.

Conclusion:
Are they worth the money? I think they are. If you did a competent shutdown and sleep mode, then 100% must have.
On the other hand, if you need type-C, fast charging and aptX, then there are practically no alternatives. And if there are, then they are all more expensive than these headphones. I think that in the price segment up to 6k rubles nothing better can be obtained.

Rep: (46)
That's all I think, take these for 6 rubles, wait for the new version with the release of 6t, or finally wait for the wireless ears from Xiaomi, which is not clear when they come out, but the news is already coming ...?

Rep: (5)
* h0lly1995,
I definitely decided to wait for the second version, it is just around the corner :) If there are improvements / improvements - great! The price of the first is likely to drop - also excellent! In any case, a win-win option :)
I am not a connoisseur of xiaomi ears, but I suspect that they will not be equally successful a priori. This is a subjective presentation based on reviews from other people who also recommended headphones for this subject.

Post has been editeddeleater - 29.09.18, 14:34

Rep: (227)
Despite all the rumors about the second version of the headphones, I still decided and bought myself a “first generation”: happy:
equipment:
The first time I see that the headphones are so packed. As if they cost not 6 thousand, but all 20. A phone would fit in a box without any problems. There is definitely 5. The ear pads in the kit are enough for any ear, those that were originally dressed will suit most. A very nice case and as a bonus - a wire.
The convenience of use:
The headset is so light that you don’t even feel it on your neck. In the ears, thanks to their nozzles, they sit like a glove and do not press on the ears with prolonged use. Personal experience - for 4 and a half hours of wearing in the ears, I felt no discomfort. Regarding moisture resistance - the other day it fell in the rain and the headphones themselves (not the compartments where the battery and the charging connector) got wet, but a visual inspection showed that the water did not get inside. Therefore, it seems to me that the campaign did not deceive, but it is still better to be careful. The so-called chip with magnets - it is good, but if it is used correctly. They do not demagnetize on the neck when worn, but it is better to carry them in a case during transportation. There is a separate conversation about the cover, at first I shoved my ears there as it should, but then I read the instructions: D it shows how to put them correctly in it and after a couple of samples I got used to it and now everything is perfect. The whole point is to fold the silicone base in half, then the magnetized plugs are quietly placed with the wires and they are easy to pull out and they do not demagnetize inside the case
sound and call quality:
In terms of volume - there is a margin and it is very good, and if you listen to streaming music, then there is one margin and if through a player and as 320kb or higher, then it is different. In terms of sound quality - it is good, very) there are no blockages anywhere, the bottoms and tops do not hit on the ears but they sound as they should. The only thing - bucks could be made richer, but this is corrected through the equalizer without problems. In general, in terms of music - everything is very good, OnePlus well done. And the most interesting thing is working as a headset. I checked in the office, at home, in calm weather - one of the best headsets, the voice quality is at the level of Apple AirPods, but I won’t say anything about noise.

In general, my rating is 4.9 / 5 :)

Rep: (1)
* MaksLICH where did you buy?

* DriverSTi Do you think I have not tried this? I turned them off connected, just connected. Turned off just like that.
Anyway, if they lie a day, the next morning you will find them discharged. Such an ill-conceived system.

Dimonoko @ 10/02/18, 06:12*
Do you think I have not tried this? I turned them off connected, just connected. Turned off just like that.
Anyway, if they lie a day, the next morning you will find them discharged. Such an ill-conceived system.

You probably have a marriage. I have been hanging for a couple of days connected in standby mode and the charge does not go anywhere.

Rep: (27)
I thought about buying such headphones, but when I found this forum thread I saw despondency and passivity. From what? Bad, good? Why no discussion? In a word, is it worth buying them? My smartphone is Huawei P20 pro. And in this regard, another question, how fast does charging go not with native chargers?

Rep: (4)
* iAlexTomsk , it makes no sense to you to take them for Huawei, it does not support aptx.

Rep: (27)
N0name78 @ 4.10.18, 14:55*
it makes no sense to you to take them for Huawei, it does not support aptx.

Maybe I did not understand your post correctly? My smart does not support aptx?
Then you are mistaken, smart aptx and aptX HD support.
Or do the headphones not support aptx? It seems to be also stated.
The question was about the sound quality of the headphones. About charging speed using memory not from oneplus.
Therefore, if you can’t answer, do not write too much ...

Post has been editediAlexTomsk - 04.10.18, 14:43

Rep: (32)
N0name78 @ 10.10.18, 10:55*
it does not support aptx

Huawei P20 Pro supports aptX and aptX HD. Here you are wrong.
IAlexTomsk @ 10/04/18, 14:41*
The question was about the sound quality of the headphones. About charging speed using memory not from oneplus.

Sound quality is a subjective thing enough to explain in words. I can only say that there are no complaints about the sound. The volume margin is good, there are no blockages in the sound or lack of bass.
Regarding the memory, I’ll say that I charge at work with the usual 2A block and they charge about the same about an hour, maybe a little more. But I charge it with the complete charging cable from the headphones.
I will say this, for me there is only one drawback in these headphones - the extremely unsuccessful implementation of sleep mode. Described everything in more detailhere.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/22/19, 06:52