Black colour
Model number: BT31B
Continuous listening time: 8 hours
Talk time: 10.5 hours
Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.1, aptX support
Telephone communication distance: 10 m
Profile: HFP / A2DP / HSP / AVRCP

Additional Images
More images OnePlus Bullets Wireless 1 cm.here(+ description in ang. language)
Renders of OnePlus Bullets Wireless 1
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Renders OnePlus Bullets Wireless 2
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Owner reviews
OnePlus Bullets Wireless 1
1) C1keu:review
2) Cibertonik:review
3) russiandiman:review (comparison with Meizu EP52)

Where can one buy?
Official store OnePlus Bullets Wireless Black(do not send straight to Russia, use an intermediary such as "Banderolka")
  1. AliExpress:Shenzhen Pophong Store
  2. AliExpress:Buytalling Factory Store
  3. AliExpress:Dtop Store

controversial sellers
Live photos
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Polls
Attached Image

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

No topic Curator . If the subject is, a user who wants to become a Curator and correspondingRequirements for candidatesHe may apply,Post New Topicin sectionI want to beCurator (having previously studied Rules and guidelines forCurators ).
Prior to his appointment
Curator, For filling caps, please contactModeratorssection or a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 26.04.20, 11:54
Reason for editing: Poll

Rep: (153)
* amosk59, Well, here there is support for fast charging, and thus can be recharged OR charging, is not it?

Rep: (1)
Wyyyy @ 13.03.20, 08:33*
No, not difficult, it is necessary to hook gently thin object between the gap. Socket rests on the adhesive or sealant. Well then you can paste it back. If she even burst okay.

OK thanks. In general, I took this cover in this module with buttons appears to be okay (only confuses the absence of insulation / razlahmochennost turquoise or blue cable). On the record through the microphone, then disappears / appears that rattle and gurgle while wiggling wires between the module and the microphone module with charging, but it also can not be heard. It seems somewhere interrupted cable kapets course they are gentle

Post has been editedDCCentR - 15.03.20, 09:50

Rep: (4)
* sanyokfi ,
sanyokfi @ 2.07.19, 14:46 *
At 3T is a problem with this, someone faced?

In the 1 + 5 is also such a joint. A tech support where you wrote? Solutions or not (the problem with an inactive audio tuner)?

Rep: (42)
* ArelaVka On the official website, where else? On the issue sounded frankly, no one will decide not to. I decided for myself installing external equalizer, in my case Viper.

Rep: (368)
* Picusyara ,
Good question.
Poke, where it is stated by the manufacturer, I do not know.

Rep: (60)
Do not take more than two weeks with a subject, my cat decided that this is enough. Briefly peregryz right ear wire naglushnyak. Does it make sense to revive it when? In terms of look, there seems almost 5 cores. anyone this lead me? This is real?

Rep: (1)
Wyyyy @ 10.03.20, 23:57*
Disassembled unit at the left earphone. Photos board. And the problem is this from the get rid of interference, but today the volume of strongly held in the evening. sometimes all back at shivilenii cable.

But this unit also glued sealant? Appearance is not badly damaged during disassembly?

Rep: (23)
girosus @ 3.07.19, 1:53*
If who faced or knows
helped rewrite

nazaroman @ 15.03.20, 16:28*
my cat has decided that this is enough

My cat / Scot knows the topic clearly: eats only that hangs from the table to the floor, or that has fallen on the floor.
To his credit thus a wired headset and two charging two and a half years.
But what is on the table, on a pedestal, on the bed, and so on - never touch.
Your does not comply with such a convention?

amosk59 @ 16.03.2020, 01:59*
Your does not comply with such a convention?
My opinion is not peculiar to any laws - neither human nor natural or instinctive

Post has been editednazaroman - 16.03.20, 05:30

sanyokfi @ 15.03.20, 16:08*
* ArelaVka, the official website, where else? On the issue sounded frankly, no one will decide not to. I decided for myself installing external equalizer, in my case Viper.

Well there is community forum oneplus users where the same kind of technical support unsubscribes.
On the issue: polazil from England on the Internet at sites that write audio tuner is used for audio processing with wired audio devices, used for BT has its own built-in processing. Personally, I'm a little confused by the phrase in the equalizer settings "OnePlus Bullets (V2)", but it's just the second version of wired headphones. In the list of presets, in principle, there is no wireless headphones, so in general, everything cleanly and the problem is probably not. While the existence of the system would not prevent the equalizer.

Rep: (84)
* salinandro , A screen that show whether the technology uarp Chardjui used for fast charging the headphones.

Post has been editedssmedved - 16.03.20, 13:29

salinandro @ 16.03.20, 12:43*
all perfectly

That it was "excellent"?
Fast charging of charging your smartphone?
Let's say, no one is doubt.
What will be the autonomy of a subject with constant use fast charging after six months? Year?
Do you have statistics like the one I quoted above?
Perhaps, the charging speed is important for those who are the only BT-headset, but for me personally is more important that they work longer - with the standard autonomy.
And not everyone has the WARP.
On my OnePlus 7 - DASH.

Rep: (84)
* amosk59 They just banned the use of the word das)

Rep: (161)
I have 2 bullets wireless recently suddenly began to stutter sometimes :( None of this was not? ..

* anz563 ,
for 12 years of use BT-headphones of different types and brands such was 100,500 times, and Cho?
Depends on the noise in this location, quality of the BT connection between the concrete and the particular smartphone ears - two main reasons.
It is enough to turn a neighbor behind the wall of the microwave oven, for example.

Rep: (9)
DCCentR @ 15.03.20, 20:48*
But this unit also glued sealant? Appearance is not badly damaged during disassembly?

Manufacturer podruzomevaet course, the fact that it can be removed, pull out, but I did not succeed. I cut the hot office knife or later be printed on 3D printer, or glue them. But aesthetics is violated. I can make better quality pictures.

nazaroman @ 15.03.2020, 17:28*
anyone this lead me?
I gave to the service. Replacement of the wire will cost 1400 may need someone. Separately, he asked about the aesthetics - said everything will be perfect. Let's see how it will end up.

I wait for your OnePlus Bullets Wireless 2.
I ordered in Asia-Pacific DC Technology CO.ltd. The price tag was 3400. It came almost a month (probably the Chinese New Year affected).
Packed into the air bag (as printer cartridges). The packing in the film. Quality packaging at the height, but when unpacking wildly stinks some time. Included is a small charge for transactions, pouch, 3 pairs of extra ear cushions.
Headphones are comfortable, well-kept. Collar is very convenient, heavy ears, a little place with a collar connection scares (very much looks shaky and, judging by the comments, sometimes fails). By volume and sound quality do not claim to be objective, but after the wire Xiaomi Hybrid Pro HD strongly felt changes, even seemed a little louder.
Came charged at 60%, has decided to check their battery, but eventually passed the day quietly (about 8 hours of music and talk), even a little more left. Charged so far from usb nouta, it seemed that up to 100% very quickly recharged.
Connected without problem to my 5 + 1 and Nout (win7 and win10). At work, very convenient to use as a headset with no problems switching between noutom on win10 and smart.
This is my first wireless, compare there is nothing special, but so far everything is fine and I'm happy with the purchase.
Of the minuses I would like to mention:
1) does not work full-time equalizer (but then rather a problem 1 + 5 and its firmware)
2) packing in case strongly skukozhivaetsya headphones, which increases the probability of excesses and bruises
3) The middle button on the remote tugovat and not very responsive, but I think over time, to develop a
4) while the purely visual unreliability of wires, but over time it will be clear
if anything - supplemented.

Supplement:
Charging is very fast. From the usual usb-port nouta 30 (+/- 5) minutes charged with zero (discharged before tripping) to 100%.
On the downside - a cover is not very convenient. Cram as possible, but the ends of the wires sticking out, and bend them and wringing once again do not want to. And in a case disengage the magnets, resulting in unwanted connection to your phone.

Post has been editedArelaVka - 01.04.20, 12:33

Rep: (45)
nazaroman @ 16.03.20, 05:30*
My opinion is not peculiar to any laws - neither human nor natural or instinctive

Give one to chew once inserted into the socket 220 line - more close to the wire will not work ever :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/05/20, 2:28