> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Power consumption (autonomy) Samsung Galaxy Note 9 | Energy talk, tips and cost saving solutions

Rep: (2676)
Power consumption (autonomy)Samsung SM-N960F Galaxy Note 9

PictureSamsung SM-N960F Galaxy Note 9
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Samsung SM-N960x Galaxy Note 9 (Snapdragon) - Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | Power consumption (autonomy) пїЅ | Fans Club Samsung Galaxy Note 9 пїЅ | Discussion camera Samsung Galaxy Note 9 пїЅ

• In the subject are allForum Rules
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • The main rule of the section:Theme is not a place for flooding. We have, after all, a technical bias. For this there is a section "BreakerпїЅ;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;

User experience
Useful information
Useful programs

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 11.01.20, 08:06
Reason for editing: Battery Calibration

Rep: (0)
Good afternoon! Recently I saw a quick discharge of the battery, before this was not observed. I associated with the software update from 11.26.2019. Perhaps someone faced a similar problem?

Rep: (13)
* sergio-64 ,
I have on the contrary increased autonomy. Leave work at 6, 45%, it was earlier 25-30. Those same 3-3.5 hours screen.

Rep: (143)
* ZekeX Looking zhruna normal consumption at night when wi-fi is turned off, disconnected geodatabase and mobile data - 3-5% of the battery charge.

Post has been editedmister_hat - 04.12.19, 16:08

Rep: (37)
I have included with geo data u Wi-Fi - 3-4% at night. True. usually I sit on one Simko, 2nd disconnect with two really 4-6%

I have around during the day here such consumption, brightness 50%, geolocation included.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (11)
* mister_hat In fact of the matter is that it started after the update, the software did not deliver anything. Sim is always worth

Post has been editedZekeX - 04.12.19, 18:07
Reason for editing:

Rep: (1519)
* muh757,
You eighth android?

* valera62 , He is not decided on 9 upgrade.)))

Rep: (1519)
* muh757,
To be honest, nor any differences were noticed. I "when I am at home + Wi-Fi" screen + -10 hours. At work, on the day, the screen for 5-6 hours, and the lack of charging 1,5dnya about.

* valera62 I have a day up to 6 hours.

The maximum that could achieve and then with aviorezhimom at night
Attached Image

Rep: (129)
Most of the day playing on the emulator.
What vatsape in this video call 53 minutes.
Attached Image

* masi4ek , A network of hawala vayfay.Mnogo 4g

* masi4ek And he sleeps you well, almost flat line

Rep: (129)
* flies757 Not constantly Wi fi was. And sometimes 4d is also switched. But basically yes, Wi fi.

Rep: (7)
valera62 @ 01.12.19, 12:15*
I, too, on the 18th August. Pritenzy at all. I took in June. What android stood at the time of purchase?

I stood understand 8. After purchase almost immediately came the upgrade. Probably 5-6 was updated. Now the 9th stands.
Another remarked that in the car with the registrar of the quick charging does not work. Disables fast charging and charge goes faster. But still I come to work and 5% battery. Older phones have time to recharge. And if you simply connect the cable to the phone, charging is slow, and if you get it, and insert the charger into the cigarette lighter, then once the charge goes.
Charging original BMW (2A outputs) of the cable. Is it really necessary to splurge on the original cable and charger?

* sergio-64 A similar situation with the latest update - security patch from November 1, 2019! In general, I'll never know what to do! Today's night flew about 40% charge! Nightmare! Phone while under warranty, I think it better to wait for the next update (suddenly will adjust power consumption) or carry in service Samsung to clarify the reasons (probably write off the use of a large number of programs that spend charging) ???!

* Jolly_Nevsky88 Also after the last update of the night goes 18%, with experimenting with cellular communication, disconnecting any options off the mobile data zhor still always goes. Today I will try to do a hard reset

* ZekeX , Pliz accomplish your goal at the end of a hard reset what the situation ... If you can help a hard reset - also do, but of course breaks everything to reconfigure (

* Jolly_Nevsky88 Yes, a couple of evenings see how he will lead and accomplish your goal. Most do not hunt was to restore all the data

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/04/20, 11:41