> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Power consumption (autonomy) Samsung Galaxy Note 9 | Energy talk, tips and cost saving solutions

Rep: (2662)
Power consumption (autonomy)Samsung SM-N960F Galaxy Note 9

PictureSamsung SM-N960F Galaxy Note 9
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Samsung SM-N960x Galaxy Note 9 (Snapdragon) - Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | Power consumption (autonomy) пїЅ | Fans Club Samsung Galaxy Note 9 пїЅ | Discussion camera Samsung Galaxy Note 9 пїЅ

• In the subject are allForum Rules
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • The main rule of the section:Theme is not a place for flooding. We have, after all, a technical bias. For this there is a section "BreakerпїЅ;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;

User experience
Useful information
Useful programs

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 11.01.20, 08:06
Reason for editing: Battery Calibration

Rep: (1515)
* Pathin,
What icon? an Internet speed?

Rep: (250)
* valera62,
Well this
Attached Image

Rep: (5)
On any of the screenshots presented with 6 or more hours, I did not see the e-mail client with a 2-3 accounts and Auto-sync.

* Pathin,
I have energy savings are not included. : P

Posted on 21/07/2019, 20:03:

* Oakotlyarov,
Synchronization is not included. Soap and Yandex Mail, and so it comes.

* Oakotlyarov,
I have for example 4 account always: gmail, Yahoo, outlook, yandex

Posted on 21/07/2019, 20:05:

valera62 @ 21.07.2019, 20:02*
I have not included energy saving

Me too)
But Measured ...))))
This I still have not cut off Auto-Brightness))) ...

Post has been editedPathin - 21.07.19, 20:15

Rep: (203)
* Oakotlyarov,
something like this
Attached Image

Rep: (5)
m-a-r_k-u-s @ 21.07.19, 20:39*
Oakotlyarov,

Spoiler: something like

From Ruth?

* Oakotlyarov,
Not

Well, that I was 9 hours. .Nado screen will turn off Auto-Brightness and see how it will be ...
Attached Image

* Pathin,
The screen you Georgia? On screen it is not clear. : No:

* valera62, And you can tell on screen clear ???
But how can you understand .... Basically internet on wifi well in between without a network of 4G, phone calls, a couple of three times GPay in stores today ... the YouTube watched 24 minutes ... Call ... In short staring in the entire output screen 4ak fool of grain you ...)))) that's all with the Auto brightness ... I see myself that you can "squeeze" and 10 but with a brightness of 30-40%
Today it is not filmed anything ...
Now updated with a patch July freewheeling ....
Attached Image

Post has been editedPathin - 21.07.19, 22:37

* Pathin,
valera62, And you've got on screen, you can say it is clear ???Power consumption (autonomy) Samsung Galaxy Note 9 (Post PutIN # 87250746)
No offense. : Friends: In short, we phone the fire.

Post has been editedvalera62 - 21.07.19, 22:42

* valera62,
Not well, I knew you ... I just can not watch YouTube as long as my calf ... And indeed strange to look at the statistics in which not everything is displayed ... I watched 30 minutes of commercials today, and they are not in the statistics. ..
Tel agony is the point! I do not regret that pereobulsya with iOS

Post has been editedPathin - 21.07.19, 22:46

Rep: (11)
* Pathin,
As such Auton you get?
The maximum of 6 hours)

* vetalsw,
And disabling scanning LeanDroid wifi, bluetooth.

Rep: (0)
I welcome members of the forum. There are those who updated to version N960FXXU3CSF9 / N960FOXM3CSF9 / N960FXXU3CSF1, which weighed 914.47 MB ​​(in June was)? As with autonomy after upgrading from N960FXXU2CSDC ???

* Goldispb,
No problems found.

Another question: 8 android device is not used? Just himself used as bought 8 android, though only a few weeks, and there is a feeling that after the switch to 9 share became less keep (my personal feeling). There is an idea, as long as there is a possibility to revert to 8, and make sure one more time in this stops, what all customized and customize everything just zadolbalsya again already. On the day devaysa certainly enough, but 8 two days out ... As one 8 was ???

* Goldispb,
Eighth
Attached Image

Ninth
Attached Image

If the 3rd loader is on the 9th, you will not be able to roll back to the 8th. If you use the phone without fanaticism and on 9k, the battery for 2 days is easily enough.

Post has been editedvalera62 - 22.07.19, 19:36

Second sotit because until updated by 3. 2 days 9 or does not get me. Why this theme and have come. In life or anything and I never will limit or ottklyuchal. On 8 android too. And suddenly ... I had to get even a second sim card ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/02/20, 3:52