> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Power consumption (autonomy) Samsung Galaxy Note 9 | Energy talk, tips and cost saving solutions

Rep: (2619)
Power consumption (autonomy)Samsung SM-N960F Galaxy Note 9

PictureSamsung SM-N960F Galaxy Note 9
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Samsung SM-N960x Galaxy Note 9 (Snapdragon) - Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | Power consumption (autonomy) пїЅ | Fans Club Samsung Galaxy Note 9 пїЅ | Discussion camera Samsung Galaxy Note 9 пїЅ

• In the subject are allForum Rules
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • The main rule of the section:Theme is not a place for flooding. We have, after all, a technical bias. For this there is a section "BreakerпїЅ;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;

User experience
Useful information
Useful programs
Previous polls

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 19.05.19, 11:45
Reason for editing: Example of system settings

Rep: (174)
* jon40-64,
From rutofilii, as you put it, I was healed iPhone)) I have a couple of days without enough Ruta like to see stop that leaky bucket from which 1-2% per hour charge flows away just like that, without doing anything.
All local here stories about superavtonomnost without screenshots, I raise a smile.
Posted on 07/07/2019, 13:32:

* Bass_Sleep,
Spay well as the region SER I need as a dog the fifth noga.Po the sale on the secondary housing is generally illiquid, the price just drops every day, and this is especially painful to see those who bought it from the horse 'officials for the price ...

Post has been editedPathin - 07.07.19, 13:41

Rep: (85)
PutIN @ 07/07/19, 10:29*
All local here stories about superavtonomnost without screenshots, I raise a smile.

About superavtonomnost anybody here and not broadcasting. As the owner of all devices series Note, I can note a gradual increase in the autonomy of each new device and was not yet such that all users happy with autonomy. Just use the script at all different. In most cases, when using smart for the day is typed about 2-3 hours of screen and phone safely live to overnight charging. If the work is such that allows you to stare at the phone for 6 - 7 hours, it is unlikely that the autonomy of Note 9 suit and here it is necessary to look for an alternative to the 9-ki. Although, what could be an alternative for those who need a stylus? No. And it remains to rejoice that autonomy, which is currently implemented. Even when released Note 20 to the autonomy is several times higher than current levels, and even then will not go away dissatisfied users, and for which 20 hours is not enough screen will appear.

* jon40-64,
The script can be only one: -I bought superflagman screen with super clear the stump not to zvonilki.Ekran This is the factor for which the whole kanitel.I yes, one more thing ... I've been chasing his second week in a virtually everywhere! , 100% brightness ... Yes ... stating a fact: -good autonomy. In the Russian Federation will be even better because of the autonomy of cloudy weather.

Post has been editedPathin - 07.07.19, 18:27

Rep: (1502)
* Pathin,
Screen! This is the factor for which the whole rigmarole.
Attached Image

* valera62,
Valera62 wait a bit, I'll be back home, and here I am also going to show what a our favorite !;)

Rep: (85)
PutIN @ 07/07/19, 15:07*
I bought superflagman screen with super clear the stump not to zvonilki.Ekran! This is the factor for which the whole rigmarole.

Buy yourself a real superflagman already and do not suffer. In times of Note 1 screen time work supperflagmana that time and 2 hours are not recruited. Watch happened to turn on the screen, and the percentage of charging per minute decreases.

* jon40-64,
I now have on their hands the second competitive XS Max.Ya know what is there to "call" to the masses :)
Yes, I watched a lot of times on YouTube from different personalities ... But personal experience here with you friends, believe me, that's priceless ...
Naturally I was constantly engages his past experience ... I will say this to you all: -I vpechatlon.Samsung and Android really leapt forward Pts strongly.

Post has been editedPathin - 07.07.19, 18:36

* jon40-64,
"If the work is such that allows you to stare at the phone for 6 - 7 hours, it is unlikely that the autonomy of Note 9 suit and here it is necessary to look for an alternative to the 9-ki"

Yes it is true.)
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedPathin - 07.07.19, 19:02

Rep: (13)
* Bass_Sleep,
Well, this is for you, but I'm definitely not for everyone. With Ruth and autonomy better you can adjust by shutting down the drain applications and custom kernels.
For me the phone without root is not dodelanoe not complete.
And all applications Samsung has replaced when using root.

Rep: (25)
Something is clearly confused with the battery. Phone 10 months. ) Talk about zhrunov off applications useless, we were all dancing with a tambourine. Remain at quite opinion - I will be in the group of villains

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedPeace42 - 08.07.19, 17:26

Rep: (3)
Who is aware of the second Simca affect the autonomy?

Rep: (27)
Super exemplary autonomy ninth android. (Grade is 90%)
Attached Image

Rep: (9)
* jon40-64,
So absolutely wonderful.
Attached Image

Post has been editedLexx808 - 09.07.19, 07:15
Reason for editing: Spoiler

Rep: (14)
Friends, what do you think about the autonomy of the battery, and compared with the iPhone 7 Plus / iPhone 8 Plus / iPhone XR?

Rep: (3)
A couple of days I bought off. 128 gigs. Two and a half days yuzal phone without SIM cards. Since the first charge was enough to put all the updates from the earliest (the device has got a hike of the first batches of the August security updates), and specifically download video and photo shooting. The next charge will last for two days with the transfer of data, photos and video, watching YouTube, listening to music, etc. Sim card inserted in the middle of the second day and the charge began to rapidly go. It was about 7 hours. The screen 10 minutes for 46 hours of battery life. Today used all day phone in 4G mode and left the following:
Attached Image
Attached Image

I think this is a normal result. Wifi and bluetooth almost always have been disabled but an hour of music in the car. All day the phone set up for themselves

Post has been editedGrant07 - 09.07.19, 19:10

Rep: (193)
My today's result.
Attached Image

2 sim (4g and 2g), mobile internet / wi-fi, music, a lot of calls, a lot of work with notes, letters to messengers, etc. .. The load is not small. In the morning I took off charge. At 22:56 finish..1%.

Post has been editedm-a-r_k-u-s - 09.07.19, 22:57

Rep: (12)
People, tell me where to look. Phone a week, for the Arab countries. I still did not have a single device that is so quickly sat down.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (193)
* tamtam
check out the cap. It haslink to my post, Which describes the manipulations that were performed with the phone. I am not the author, do not say that all invented himself. Just put together in a pile. The result can be seen one message above.

Post has been editedm-a-r_k-u-s - 09.07.19, 23:54

Rep: (16)
Attached Image

This is a normal rate or not? It seems to me that Akuma is fading away, the phone half weeks

Attached Image
Attached Image
* Vitaliy2k22,
My two weeks.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 01/12/19, 04:59