> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

20 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Doogee S55 - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.5 "
stas467
Message#1
20.08.18, 20:17
Experienced
[online]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 489
Check in: 23.02.09

DiscussionDoogee s55
PictureDoogee s55
Discussion �

Specifications
Color: Mineral Black; Fire orange
Dimension: 161.32 * 77.8 * 14.15mm
Weight: 265g
Operating: System Android: 8.0
Processor: MTK6750T; 4xCortex-A53,1.5GHz; 4xCortex-A53,1.0GHz
GPU: MaliT860-MP2
Battery: 5500mAh; Built-in Polymer Battery; 5V2A
RAM: 4GB
ROM: 64GB
External Storage: Micro SD Card (T-Flash Card); Up to 128GB
Rear Camera: 13.0MP + 8.0MP; F / 2.0; AF; 80 ° Angle; LED Flash
Front Camera: 5.0MP; F / 2.2; 80 ° Angle
Recording: 1080p Supported
Size: 5.5 "
Resolution: HD + 720 * 1440
Pixel Density: 292ppi
Panel Technology: Multi-touch
Type: IPS
SIM Card: Dual SIM Cards Standby; Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM / Nano-SIM + TF Card
2G: 2G (GSM: 850/900/1800 / 1900MHz)
3G: 3G (WCDMA: 900 / 2100MHz)
4G: FDD (B1 / 3/7/8/20)
Wi-Fi: Support
Bluetooth: Support
OTA: Support
Video: Support AVI, MP4, WMV, RMVB, MKV, MOV, ASF, RM, FLV and Other Video Formats, up to 720p / 30fps
Audio: Support MP3, M4A, AAC, MKA, AMR and Other Video Formats / Supports Lossless Format : ALAC (Apple Lossless), FLAC, APE, WAV
Fingerprint: Rear Fingerprint Unlocking; 0.1s; 360 ° Identification
GPS: Support
G-sensor: Support
Proximity Sensor: Support
Ambient Light Senor: Support
Compass: Support
GLONASS: Support
Geomagnetism: Support
Gyroscope: Support

Photo
Attached Image

Firmware
Official firmware 07/07/18
Official firmware 10/27/18
TWRP \ ROOTinstruction
Recovery
And remember - no one owes you anything. Everything you do, you do at your own peril and risk.
Useful
The weight of the device is 265 grams. Heavy, brutal device. Due to the rubberized corners in his hand sits very well.
In the description on Ali, the error is two SIMs of the smallest size - Nano
https://www.doogee.cc/…-rugged-smartphone/134
Link to the brochure. Beautiful pictures. And cognitive.

Spares appeared.
HereYou can buy a back cover.
And hereTouch screen
Herebattery
Polyphonic speakercheaper than on Ali

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedstas467 - 05.04.19, 08:14
Reason for editing: Added information
stas467
Message#42
30.08.18, 11:17
Experienced
[online]

Messages 489

Loading is not big.
I don’t drive to work at the ZhPS, Watsup, Internet for two hours, there are 20 minutes of calls, I don’t watch videos, I don’t play toys, I’m not looking to take photos off.
For me, one thing is important - the previous phone could hardly withstand the working day and then not always with the same load.
DroniX7
Message#43
30.08.18, 16:10
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 14
Check in: 28.09.13

I tried to check the battery capacity. Checked using USB Safety Tester. That's what happened.
Attached Image
nisparel
Message#44
31.08.18, 16:09
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 15
Check in: 26.10.13
Lenovo S850

I do not understand why this Chinese has two cameras. A friend of BQ with one better shoots, without so many pixels covered with digital noise.
Then why two holes for the speakers, if only one works.
Well, a screen with such a ratio as for me is absolutely useless thing, even annoying, yab said. You have to watch the video every time with stripes on the sides. And in general the screen is too big for its thickness. We had to do less. Spade shovel.
Strum
Message#45
02.09.18, 14:26
Local
[offline]

Messages 240
Check in: 17.05.09
Doogee s60

Friends and someone tried to connect it to the TV through the cast? When I go into this menu in my menu, there is nothing there. Totally empty. In my meizu I had a search button there. In the doogee s60 there is an additional menu, in the cat this function is activated and after that it immediately finds the telly. And in s55 I go and silence ...
What am I doing wrong? :(
stas467
Message#46
02.09.18, 14:43
Experienced
[online]

Messages 489

Strum, say where to click. I'll try. And what is this for? If you switch channels, then do not. If you watch a movie, then in general, too, is not necessary, but I will try ...
I tried. I open the YouTube application, click the box, a list appears with my TV, I click, the connection begins. The process is long and tedious. Vidyashku looked, but did not like. I will not do this anymore.
Are you talking about this?

Post has been editedstas467 - 02.09.18, 15:18
Reason for editing: New information.
Strum
Message#47
03.09.18, 00:51
Local
[offline]

Messages 240
Doogee s60

* stas467The connection algorithm doogee s60 (for example) consists of 3 steps
Attached Image

On s55, everything ends in the first step! In the upper right corner there is no menu! Also, there is no side or "pull down" like some other models. Those. I do not understand how to run it at all to search for a TV! It is from the system. I use TV as a projector, then photographs of objects, then a file, etc. so the screen cast thing is convenient for me. But for the first time in my life I ran into the fact that I can not find it in the system since the days of Android 4.4 ...
stas467
Message#48
03.09.18, 09:58
Experienced
[online]

Messages 489

* Strum,
I confirm. And there is.
It is necessary to make a list of stocks and in support to send.
For example:
- Translation does not work when turned on from the phone menu.
- No photo of the subscriber in full screen during a call.
- Disgusting camera work with flash and bad without flash
- Not a full translation into Russian of the menu and system messages

Why is the unpopular device obtained? Unit users. Even on non-Russian sites there are not many reviews, and even those that are there are dismissive and destructive. And the device is very good !!!

Post has been editedstas467 - 03.09.18, 10:14
stas467
Message#49
03.09.18, 10:12
Experienced
[online]

Messages 489

Put the first application to broadcast:
https: //play.google.co...reenmirroring.casttotv
Everything is working. Just something they failed to work there.
Strum
Message#50
03.09.18, 13:11
Local
[offline]

Messages 240
Doogee s60

* stas467Well, by third-party it is clear. Although this particular software on my mi a4 and on the Chinese "any cast" did not work. Tupil and all. And from other phones it was the system menu that went with a bang! That's why I fell into sadness when I did not find him.
By the way, I had no problems with the camera, I tortured her for a long time so that I could compare it with the s60. Well, it is worse, but within the framework of the difference of sensors. But only if you take your own software. With other programs, both of our doogee start having problems with focus, balance, etc ...
If you believe the forum, on the s55 is exactly the latest version on Android 8, which later they want to give out for s60 too. I can not say that it pleases me, now the s60 has less problems ...

Post has been editedStrum - 03.09.18, 13:18
Reason for editing: Working on errors ...
mdv5
Message#51
03.09.18, 13:33
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 19
Check in: 29.03.15

hello everyone I bought this device for about a month probably. straight away shoals went. All applications crash with an error (pre-installed. I did not install anything myself.) It reboots itself. in safe mode, it works more stably, but after a while it also reboots with a report displayed on the screen. I will find a photo-skin. The seller on Ali in lichke gives the left address, such as changed, I opened the dispute for a refund, without returning the phone. the seller rejected by itself, the mediators also suggested this option, well, or 2,112 rubles will be returned. I wrote to the manufacturer, they updated 07072018, but it did not help me. asked for error logs to send. sent, studied for about a week, here is the answer: "Dear customer,

Thank you for your email. We fixed the problem, but it will take about 20 days to release a new update. "
In general, I am waiting.
stas467
Message#52
03.09.18, 15:16
Experienced
[online]

Messages 489

* mdv5It looks like iron problems. 07072018 is now at my factory. She posted on the official website. Works good. Anyway
update will be interesting.
What address did you write to the manufacturer? I would talk too.
mdv5
Message#53
03.09.18, 15:25
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 19
Check in: 29.03.15

Stas467 @ 09/03/18 16:16*
like iron problems. 07072018 is now at my factory. She posted on the official website. Works good. Anyway
update will be interesting.

I had 06072018 from the factory (or I don’t remember 06062018, I updated it to 0707) well, I sent the logs to them, studied, and said that they had found an error. I think if iron, then they said b
and wrote to the address
[email protected]
In general, I hope to update. send back hemorrhoids.

Post has been editedmdv5 - 03.09.18, 15:26
pinbalist
Message#54
04.09.18, 18:26
Local
[offline]

Messages 132
Check in: 04.06.13

Mdeeee. The extreme messages are not at all pleasing :(. And they’ve already brought mine to the city ... Popoljut, I don’t like it - "... I will drive them at a speculative price" (C)
And problems with the character can somehow be solved through a dispute with Ali? (part of the money to return or something like that? I never argued, I do not know how this happens). Or do they only take iron problems into account?
stas467
Message#55
04.09.18, 20:15
Experienced
[online]

Messages 489

* pinbalist, everything will be fine. In the Internet go those who have problems. Find a solution, complain, cry. As in auto repair. There all gobbled go. Since August 20, the flight is normal, even like it. Yes, there are comments. Who does not have them?
The evening of the second day. 37 percent battery balance. I'll try not to charge.
stas467
Message#56
04.09.18, 20:24
Experienced
[online]

Messages 489

In disputes in court, everything must be proved. And competently negotiate. If a thing doesn’t work and you could prove it, you don’t have a program or iron difference - that’s not all. You are a user, you should not understand the reasons. Bought a phone - should ring. Do not call, get sign.
But they are not idiots there either - send back. If we confirm the defect, we will return the loot or change it. Few will arrange it.
Our phone has workshops in Russia. And even a guarantee if bought in the official network.
pinbalist
Message#57
04.09.18, 20:27
Local
[offline]

Messages 132
Check in: 04.06.13

Send in the ass and stay without a phone and without a bubble? So-so option :)
stas467
Message#58
04.09.18, 20:35
Experienced
[online]

Messages 489

* pinbalist, well, not quite. When you send the loot, you do not send it to the seller, but to the system. Only when you amicably closed the deal, attendants fall to the seller. Plus ratings. They cherish them very much. Ie not everything is so neglected. I just bought it, I waited a month, I tested it for a week, it goes on for a week, the package goes back a month, they check it for a month, they change it for a month. Yes, she failed a purchase like this !!! } -)
Strum
Message#59
04.09.18, 20:36
Local
[offline]

Messages 240
Doogee s60

* pinbalist, well, not quite. You send it back, provide photos of documents from the post office. And when he goes to the seller, your grandmother will return to you. So, according to the instructions. But I see a bunch of lozek here. Moreover, according to the law, you cannot return anything without an invoice. Customs will issue it as a sale, imposed a tax, etc.
In my life with Ali I have not received anything with invoice for the last 7 years! With others, yes, everything happens according to the law.
Therefore, with the return of more questions than answers ...
And so that your grandmothers will be returned to you without a refund, it should be completely shattered or it should be nothing in the boxes. And it happens, but it is necessary to issue more in the mail ...
Damn, what's in the android application to the forum there is no half of f-functions when writing a post? Sorrow ...

Post has been editedStrum - 04.09.18, 20:38
Reason for editing: Curve android application for the forum ...
stas467
Message#60
04.09.18, 20:40
Experienced
[online]

Messages 489

In general, you need to tune in to good. In that you are something completely in the funeral mood slipped. You will receive the device, we will solve problems as they arrive. In the meantime, we must rejoice and wait. Everything will be fine.
Strum
Message#61
04.09.18, 20:53
Local
[offline]

Messages 240
Doogee s60

I have a question here on the topic :)
Dugi joyfully sculpts ip65. And it seems like it is! But!
In Casio devices, for example, there is still such a thing as - you can press the buttons under water or not! I have a Pathfinder and at least you can dive with them, but you have to press under water for nothing. A series for regattas and submariners withstands pressing. I have this to what. The phone itself is an ip65. And only lazy did not throw him into the water. And dived with him and ip
But! Under water camera from the screen will not work. Sensor zaglyuchit as it should be. Therefore, the only option is to photograph the volume button. F-tion this in the phone provided. But is the button provided for this? In appearance, although it is metal but not impressive ...
I can’t find any tests anywhere on this topic. Neither for this nor for his older brother s60. I mentioned the s60 because in addition it was the button that was carried out for this particular case! But nowhere and no one in the specification did not specify anything. And check yourself somehow dumb :)
Someone met the official information about this or some tester from YouTube? However, the phones can not be seen ...
Doogee

20 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19, 08:38