> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

6 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Alcatel 3V 5099D - Discussion | Smartphone, 6 "
huntér
Message#1
19.08.18, 19:49
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 57
Check in: 13.06.07
Highscreen Fest XL Pro

DiscussionAlcatel 3V 5099D
PictureAlcatel 3V 5099D
Discussion

Specifications
I propose to create a theme for this new smartphone from Alcatel. Description from the site of CSNhttps: //technopoint.ru…sale/characteristics/:

Features 6 "Alcatel 3V 5099D Smartphone 16GB Blue
Common parameters
Release year
Appearance
Back panel color
blue
Front panel color
the black
Face color
blue
mobile connection
2G network support
GSM 900, GSM 1800, GSM 1900, GSM 850
3G network support
UMTS 900, UMTS 1900, UMTS 2100, UMTS 850
4G (LTE) network support
there is
LTE frequency bands
LTE 2600 (B7), LTE 700 (B28), LTE 800 (B20), LTE 900 (B8), LTE 1800 (B3), LTE 2600 (B38)
SIM card format
Nano-SIM (12.3x8.8x0.67 mm)
The number of SIM-cards
2 SIM
Screen
Screen size (inch)
6"
Screen resolution
2160x1080
Pixel Density (ppi)
402 ppi
Screen manufacturing technology
IPS
Number of colors on the screen
16.7 million
Frameless screen
not
Housing and protection
Body material
plastic
Security
not
Type of screen protective coating
not
IP rating
not
System
operating system
Android
Processor manufacturer
MediaTek
Processor model
MediaTek MTK8735A
Number of Cores
Processor Frequency (GHz)
1.45 GHz
Processor configuration
4x Cortex-A53 1.45 GHz
Technical process
28 nm
Graphic accelerator
Mali T720 MP2
RAM size
2 GB
Built-in memory
16 GB
Memory card slot
there is (universal SIM + SIM / SIM + microSD slot)
Types of supported memory cards
microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC
Maximum memory card capacity
128 GB
Sensors
light sensor, proximity sensor, compass, accelerometer, gyroscope
FM radio
there is
Camera
Dual main camera
there is
The number of megapixels of the main camera (MP)
12+2
Autofocus
there is
Image resolution
2592x1944, 4032x3024
Built-in flash
there is
Flash type
dual led
Dual front camera
not
The number of megapixels of the front camera (MP)
Additional photography features
digital zoom, panorama, HDR, continuous shooting, touch focus, ISO setting, scene selection, self-timer, geotagging, face detection, white balance adjustment, exposure compensation
Videography
Video format
Full hd
Maximum video resolution
1920x1080
Number of frames / sec when shooting video
30 frames per second
Communications
Bluetooth version
Wi-Fi standard
802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n, 802.11a
NFC
not
GLONASS
not
GPS
there is
A-GPS
there is
Wired Interfaces
Interface
micro USB
Headphone jack
Mini Jack 3.5 mm
Additional Information
Equipment
USB cable, documentation, charger, clip for removing the SIM-card slot, headphones
Biometric protection
fingerprint scanner, face scanner
Nutrition
Battery type
Li-polymer
Battery Capacity (mAh)
3000 mAh
Standby time (h)
500 h
Talk time (h)
14 h
Dimensions and weight
Width (mm)
76 mm
Height (mm)
162 mm
Thickness (mm)
8.05 mm
Weight (g)
155 g
Photo
Attached ImageAttached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 19.08.18, 20:02
Reason for editing: photo
huntér
Message#2
19.08.18, 19:53
User
[offline]

Messages 57
Highscreen Fest XL Pro

Here is a link to the bodies in our Dns (Technopoint) -https: //technopoint.ru…-sale/characteristics/, at the request of Alcatel 3V in YouTube there are already a lot of reviews in Russian. Why is there still no detailed review on the fored ??? The device must be outstanding in the budget class - with such a resolution and diagonal. Price less than 9tr. Can't wait to hear feedback from real users. In YouTube they mostly praise, but I’m used to somehow trust moresavagemessiahzine.com

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 19.08.18, 20:03
Reason for editing: Edit
AlexanderL
Message#3
19.08.18, 20:03
del
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 15780
Check in: 12.02.13
Meizu 16th 6/64

M
The topic has been moved to the section.New items

--------------------
MoreI am not a moderator. For questions related to the forum, you are happy to answer existingModerators of the section "Android - Devices"
libracq
Message#4
25.08.18, 09:13
Local
[offline]

Messages 132
Check in: 04.11.07

Troika (Moscow) can record?
Easy_drug
Message#5
26.08.18, 17:30
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 5
Check in: 31.03.13
Microsoft Lumia 535 DS

I have been using it for two months already. In short, then: the sound is bad (speaker), the battery is below average. The fingerprint sensor is fast and very few false positives. Unlock face 1-2 seconds. NFC is not. The screen is good, but the tones are warm. There is a Miravision setting, but when setting up, it was not possible to find a good balance, still the tones are yellowish. This is noticeable if you pick up another phone with colder colors. Android updates have already been 3 pieces since the purchase, so far we have been sitting on 8.0.0. Updates are non-installed, basically added basic customization for the default launcher (icon size, grid size, color of the inscriptions and everything seems) + the latest security updates from Google.
The default launcher garbage, some third-party launcher plots on the animation of opening the application menu (CPL and other parodies on Pixel Launcher). The camera for its characteristics is normal. It comes with a plastic (not rubber!) Case on the back cover (attached photo), the back cover collects absolutely all prints, most likely all scratches (most likely I don’t want to check, I carry it with this case, although I don’t like cases. Alik black ordinary rubber, let's see what happens).
I do not know what else you can tell. I do not play on the phone. only vc / messengers / navigator / office programs. The battery lasts a day with average use and all the time included 4G.
Even from the minuses for me, I can note that when the auto-brightness is on, in places where there is little light, the screen becomes too dark. in the light of all the rules. Can anyone know how this can be adjusted?
if you want to know something specific, better ask. but the sound I emphasize, terrible, just awful, some treble. It’s a bad idea to put a call to a melody except for relatives.
native cover included
Attached Image

battery use
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedEasy_drug - 26.08.18, 18:05
nozdr930
Message#6
30.08.18, 04:15
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 28.04.18
Alcatel 3v

I got this smartphone for my birthday. Of the functions: it works fine, the games do not hang. With the speaker everything is fine, the camera is good, the battery holds for a long time. : rofl:
fedotochka
Message#7
18.09.18, 09:31
Local
[offline]

Messages 106
Check in: 16.04.15

This machine came to me, took a small vidos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iW0FdAqeFmM
AlexanderL
Message#8
28.09.18, 06:49
del
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 15780
Check in: 12.02.13
Meizu 16th 6/64

M
Topic moved to subsectionAlcatel
I ask everyone to readRules section "Android - Devices"

--------------------
MoreI am not a moderator. For questions related to the forum, you are happy to answer existingModerators of the section "Android - Devices"
moirus
Message#9
28.09.18, 07:59
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 713
Check in: 15.12.10
RoverPC S8 Lite

This machine came to me, took a small vidos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iW0FdAqeFmM

I looked at the review, the phone is a shovel, people's hands probably grow, 5-5.5 is the maximum for convenience, for a price of five pieces, this is the norm of the device, but it is not worth ten, at the very idol4 alcat
Phantom87
Message#10
29.09.18, 05:59
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 23
Check in: 27.08.09
Alcatel 3v

Of the main drawbacks for me, this is not the screen and the camera and not the speaker, but the constantly falling off memory card. The internal memory is small, only 16GB, taking into account the built-in applications and the axis, and even less. I decided to immediately “pump” my phone with a 64GB card, and also as an internal storage. At the most inopportune moment, the phone can neither read nor write to the card, you restart everything, it starts to be read / written. I have already “exhausted” the map, formatted it as soon as possible, in fast and low-level ways, everything goes bang. You insert it into your phone, format it as internal, half a day you throw it back into it and get it all the same. I tried to dump the phone in the factory, all the same.
layurkevich
Message#11
03.10.18, 13:07
a guest
[offline]

Messages 8
Check in: 18.08.15
Nokia Lumia 730 Dual Sim

FRP filmed
Suffered a lot
we enter special features (lower left), turn on talk back talk. in the window that opens, draw L. in the new window, look for a lower setting “Talkback” line - scroll down with two fingers - User's Guide - disable talkback. then look for help-review - go to the new window - in the search above write voice - select the first line. or look for voise from the available items (I had it first). In the new window, we see the YouTube window - click, once again on the line with the name - go to YouTube. then swipe, remove the video - on top of the little man icon - choose the terms of use - through the browser
Then in Yandex we find the Yandex launcher, we install. A normal menu will appear.
In the settings - applications - we find Google accounts and Google Play services, clean the cache and memory in them and stop.
Install frprom.apk, then add a Google account in the settings.
In the settings - applications - we find Google accounts and Google Play services - we turn them back on.
Reboot and tel. comes to the menu with your account
huntér
Message#12
07.10.18, 06:49
User
[offline]

Messages 57
Highscreen Fest XL Pro

Root let's go! Because of this, for three months I can not buy this device, although I want to. But without a root, I don’t need it for nothing. Let's root, experts !!
examinum
Message#13
10.10.18, 18:06
Local
[offline]

Messages 123
Check in: 13.05.11
Wileyfox swift

In the Beeline action (as I understand it applies only to some salons) - Alcatel 3V give for 6390 rubles. A few years ago, such a smartphone for the price of less than $ 100 and even in the Russian store it was impossible to imagine.

After the first two days of testing, I can say the following: as a device purchased between times, in addition to the main smartphone (a sort of "mini-tablet") - excellent (considering the cost). As the main unit, it is unlikely: after any $ 200 $ smartphone, the Alcatel 3V will be constantly annoyed with small “roughness”. And, what a shame - all the flaws are clearly in the firmware, the hardware is quite adequate (the screen is so “super”). Those. it is quite possible to use, but the feeling of a “well-tuned work tool” is not. Example: the already mentioned strange work of the auto-brightness system, when in a dark room the screen brightness for a few seconds after unlocking is drowned out very strongly and it becomes rather difficult to read something from the screen.

What strained: the third-party dialer ("True Phone") and the program for SMS ("Textra") without which I can not imagine "life on Android-e" do not have access to the event indicator (LED). Tried all combinations of notification settings, rights, etc. - the LED does not blink and that's it. At the same time, these programs completely replace the staff ones and perform all their functions well.
What surprised me greatly: in the settings menu of the “Textra” program there simply wasn’t the “Notifications - On the locked screen” section (which is visible on my other smartphone). If anyone knows what could be the reason for such a ruthless ban on admission to the standard functionality - please prompt.
huntér
Message#14
10.10.18, 18:42
User
[offline]

Messages 57
Highscreen Fest XL Pro

examinum @ 10.10.18, 20:06*
If anyone knows what could be the reason for such a ruthless ban on admission to the standard functionality - please prompt.

Ruth is needed.
examinum
Message#15
11.10.18, 12:26
Local
[offline]

Messages 123
Wileyfox swift

There was a problem :
I installed a third-party program for SMS "Textra" (I have been using it for a long time, I installed it from Google Play, the program was purchased) onAlcatel 3V- the incoming SMS does not display the names of contacts (which are in the "Contacts"), and instead of the names are displayed phone numbers. At the same time, the numbers are for some reason defined as "8 -...", and not "+7 ..." (in Contacts, I have had everything for a long time at +7 and on an old smartphone withAndroid 7.0The program "Textra" works wonderfully with the same contacts).
I started a regular program for working with SMS (even if it is not a default application, all received messages are duplicated in it) - the same is there (the numbers are defined as "8 -..." and, accordingly, there are no names of known contacts) .
During the experiments, I changed the SIM card to a new operator - no changes.

In this connection, please: can any of the ownersAlcatel 3Vconfirm the existence of a problem with contacts (more precisely, their names) in a regular SMS application?
huntér
Message#16
11.10.18, 13:23
User
[offline]

Messages 57
Highscreen Fest XL Pro

examinum @ 11.10.18, 14:26*
In this connection, please: can someone from the owners of Alcatel 3V confirm the existence of a problem with contacts (or more precisely, their names) in a regular SMS application?

This is because there is no root;)
examinum
Message#17
12.10.18, 07:15
Local
[offline]

Messages 123
Wileyfox swift

Solved the problem "numbers for some reason are defined as" 8 -... ", and not" +7 ... "(see above):

Made a reset to the factory settings and repeated the whole procedure of installing the software and setting up Alcatel 3V with one change: immediately after the reset, a SIM card was installed in the device. Everything began to work as it should (in the SMS application the names of the contacts began to be displayed).

If you recall that I recently read a discussion of another smartphone, where it was written “Wi-Fi may not work without a SIM card (because the device“ does not know ”in which country it is, and different bands are allowed in different countries)”, then we memorize the new Main Rule:

Prior to the initial setup of any smartphone purchased in 2018 and later, a working SIM card must be inserted into it.

Post has been editedexaminum - 12.10.18, 07:43
IT_TI
Message#18
29.10.18, 10:05
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 25
Check in: 25.05.17
Motorola Moto E (4th Gen)

Do you guys have a stock firmware?

--------------------
At least do something
iga_iga
Message#19
30.10.18, 12:57
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 29
Check in: 08.01.18
Alcatel 3v

Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen.
I do not understand all these ruts, etc., I took a smartphone solely for the convenience of SMS correspondence. There are two questions:

1) Is it possible to configure so that the event notification LED flashes in different colors to different events? (I did not find it in the settings)

2) a terrible trash-clogged version of the android (for me), can I install the good old Android 4.1.1 KitKat without consequences, and where can this be done?

Thank you in advance, help with advice!: Helpsmilie:
examinum
Message#20
31.10.18, 09:26
Local
[offline]

Messages 123
Wileyfox swift

"Is it possible to configure so that the LED ... "- no, the LED in the smartphone is one and it is white.

"can i install old ..."- no, because in the worldAndroidno one even tries to ensure top-down compatibility (unlike, for example, fromWindows) and under our hardware (relatively fresh), in principle, there are no drivers for older versionsAndroid(and never will be).

Good advice: start forgetting slowly about "multicolored LEDs" (it seems that notification LEDs will no longer be installed at all, the development course is chosen: here's all the information on the screen, you want something else - buy a smart bracelet / watch) and get used to "trash" in the firmware (probably you haven’t yet seen what is happening on other models - a new fashion: advertising messages are constantly displayed on the screen that cannot be turned off without a root, and these are not tricks of viruses, but “so conceived”).

Post has been editedexaminum - 31.10.18, 09:52
nozdr930
Message#21
31.10.18, 09:46
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 28.04.18
Alcatel 3v

* iga_igaBy the way, yes, the color of the LED cannot be changed, it is also impossible to reinstall. But here's my advice to you, wait until the good times, when people learn how to flash it, decompile, delete the unnecessary and that's it. And also, in order not to bother, you will put the root of the law and bang all to hell!): D

6 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/18/19, 20:21