Epson EH-TW650 Full-HD [Android] [iOS] [Linux] [Windows] | [Multimedia projector]

Rep: (2)
DiscussionEpson EH-TW650 Full-HD
LED / DLP
Discussion пїЅ
Specifications
Main
Device Class -portativny
Type -LCD x3 device
Recommended application-for home theater
The real solution -1920x1080 (Full HD)
widescreen yes
HDTV Support -There
Light source
type -UHE
-4500 hours lifespan
Service life in economy mode -7500 hours
Power -210 W
Projection
Dimensions diagonally -from 0.76 to 7.62 m
Rel. dist. to the size of the image -1.02: 1 - 1.23: 1
Optical zoom -1.2x
Aperture -1.58 - 1.7
The focal length of -18.2 - 29.2 mm
Picture
Contrast -15 000 1
-3100 lumens luminous flux
Communication. Flow in the economy mode -1925 lumens
Corr. -there keystone (vertical / horizontal)
Supported broadcast system -PAL, SECAM, NTSC
Support. Input formats -480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
Interfaces
Inputs -VGA, HDMI x2, Composite, RCA audio
-USB Interfaces (type A), USB (Type B)
Communications -Wi-Fi (802.11n)
Dimensions
Dimensions (Wxhxd) -302x92x252 mm
Weight -2.7 kg
Additionally
Built-in speakers -2 x 2 W
Noise level -37 dB
Additional information -support MHL
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Rep: (7)
zzohan @ 12.03.19, 16:22*
not accumulated running time in the normal mode

You can reassure yourself that the mass refusal of Epson projectors because of worn-out bulbs burnt, like the network is not observed.

Rep: (19)
zzohan @ 12.03.19, 17:22*
not accumulated operating time in normal mode, eco has 359 hours

All so ..

Posted on 13/03/2019, 11:25:

FRANCH_ART @ 04.03.19, 16:27*
And how often do you need to filter the air fool? Already run 350ch

I found the answer to his own question. Suddenly, someone will be interested.
Projector filter - reusable. After occurrence notification of changing the filter, it can be cleaned, for example using a conventional vacuum cleaner. If after cleaning the filter notification it does not disappear replaced, you can buy a new filter from an authorized Epson dealer. The cost of air filter for home Epson projectors about 1000 rubles.

* FRANCH_ART Not frail price tag for a piece of foam rubber: blink:

* johnsit Well, do not tell, automotive air filters are too expensive because you have to determine the capacity and sufficient filtering dust. Zasunesh foam and you can get to the bulb. A zasunesh something simpler, like a bandage, dust will fly .. Yes, vacuuming and washing it, I think everything will be ok

* sashkat Would not mind took off, but he has bought with it:savagemessiahzine.com:

* FRANCH_ART I agree that there are subtleties ... But 1000r. I'm sorry ... I will strangle the toad :) soon I had washed and dried gently ... well kraynyak pick up material with the same air throughput and less filtering ... but generally not all projects have even a stray such as filter ... I do it once a month and take out the air is blown dust ... is ... But it seems to me at all reusable ...

Rep: (0)
Dead my 650ty) worked somewhere 4 months after the first month stably caught in the eco mode flicker, heating normally helped through time
And then turned off the night, turned on the morning of the cooler to the maximum, there is no picture in a minute yellow fire on the lamp icon, and truncated (passed by the warranty, see Th say (
The only thing that never expected from him - pull is enough images when changing the landscape of the background, right on the part of the eager (as it turns out there is no interpolation at 650 or whatever it is, which smooths out the picture in these scenes (

* Flashback_91 , Keep us informed, it is interesting to know what happened and how to be treated ... I once had such a flicker: blink: like here to unsubscribe, but has recovered and did not. Plaid image settings and image flicker start (i.e. bright, then the normal). I rebooted, zero sense. I threw settings to default, perevotknul signal cable, and then replaced by another, again No results. Translated in mode "normal" and then again in the "eco", everything went ... after that 100 operating hours, until everything is normal. But now wary ...

Rep: (3)
And Menchu ​​after pampering settings flickered yesterday vvlechilos switching to eco standards and back, or change the dynamics of the movie, one of the two ties ... I thought football since the beginning of the broadcast, and it has a small animal may die: wacko:

* RusskiRazmer , He does not like experiments ... always look IVF + movies

Here imeeno want to be included in the eco and leave it running, but in fact dancing with a tambourine (there was a time a day normally behaved. As I understand it is very picky about the voltage drops, to what would have connected the projector and the signal source to one outlet that would not it was potential difference, something like
Come and fucking pink spot, marked on a white (browser, Total Commander) in the corner, was treated by transfer to normal, but not always
General theme with a twinkle in eco and pink spots in google well razzhovana was Toli Toli on ixbt HabrГ©, I can not remember exactly

Rep: (53)
And in what mode is better juzat projector with games on the PS4? Cinema Mode + Eco standards? I just would not strain the projector and less noise.

Posted on 03/16/2019 5:05 pm:

And in what mode is better juzat projector with games on the PS4? Cinema Mode + Eco standards? I just would not strain the projector and less noise.

Well, I customized a movie mode, and turned on the eco
And playing) for the time being)

Rep: (2)
pro-store.org Epson 650 price 40990 p. There is information about this store?

Flashback_91 @ 17.03.19, 03:40*
Well, I customized a movie mode, and turned on the eco
And playing) for the time being)

And why for the time being?

* morozilnik,
because he died the projector, read the above

Rep: (43)
It's a shame that the 3D did not deliver ((

I bought his father's birthday. Everything I can not get to and potestit normal. Judging by the reviews in the subject - a device suitable.

* sashkat Very sorry that such action only for the Russian Federation (just 2 weeks I will take 650 and would like to have a bun)

* sashkat meaning chase free 6-month subscription. Ivi took 1 month for free, many new products releases, many films still remain chargeable. Normal service.
Here's my advice to you, put the application on kinopub console and you will have happiness. Subscription costs 700r / 6 months. Up to 5 consoles, delish 5-Tew friends subscription and get 23 rubles per month subscription. There is everything that you want, movies, TV shows, rapid release of new products, there is no pay, no ads, so try. Their website is blocked in Russia, enjoy vpn proxy or to download the application at the desired attachment with of.sayta kino.pub

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/09/19, 5:47